Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

Your intentions were smart and paid rich dividends, to me at

least, because I spent 2 hours last night in downloading all the

treasures available there.

I never knew before that so much existed there, though you had hinted so

to me , a few weeks ago, but i did not find the time before, yesterday

being a Sunday, and your smart move forced me to search for those Files

made me go through the whole files section.

I still feel that certain knowledge considering Black magic, Spells,

Witchcraft etc. must not be made easily available or public. I had

removed all such books from my personal Library many years back, so that

no one visitor could pick up those and try out some stuff written there.

In fact I myself did not wish to pick those up and read them, because it

does not take me time to memorise any mantra very fast, and then we

never know when we utter those in a fit of excitement or rage.

But such knowledge helps too. We had visited a marriage last May. At

the time of Nikaasi when the Groom sits on the ghodi and the Baraat

begins its journey to the brides place, it started raining, and there

was no scene of it stopping. Our walk was just 1/2 a kilometre away to

the Brides venue. My wife knew a totka ( She is otherwise too a great

bhakta of Hanuman ) and immediately she went in action, and within a

minute the rains stopped miraculously, and for full 10 minutes till we

reached the Brides door, there was no rain on us. This happened in

Delhi.

anyway my opinions is mines and need not be everyones.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

>

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> ==>

> > Where are those Files which were uploaded some time back ? I was

> > interested.

> <==

> I had intentionally avoided mentioning the same in previous mail,

> since I wanted the group members to scan through the file section of

the

> group, so that the great treasure of reading material present there

> would become visible to them. ;) I am keeping my word and will not

> utter a word about 'where the files are uploaded' ;=) Sorry. :) You

> search and find. ;) Happy reading... :=)

> As about the Gospel of witches etc - those files are could be

> downloaded by the individuals interested and then can be deleted from

> the files section of the group. Such books are unique study materials

> and may not available everywhere. Insteresting and Unique material

> (even distantly related to astrology and spirituality) has a place in

> the group - even though for a short period of time. The people who

> upload the files are primary filter for judging the quolity fo the

> material, with saves much time and effort of others; Now since some

> selected material is available - they can further select or reject

> within the selection; this is the prime advantage. Hope you will

> understand and agree.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " Bhaskar "

> rajiventerprises@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Sreenadhji,

> >

> > Where are those Files which were uploaded some time back ? I was

> > interested.

> >

> > Let me also put my views here- I happened to see on of these files,

> one

> > related to the Gospel of witches. This is a dangerous document and

> > must not be uploaded in this forum, because it contains spells, and

> any

> > young member here may try any of these to win over his/her love, and

> the

> > implications may not be pleasant. Such files would best suit the

> Forums

> > of the Witches, Paganism, which are in plenty on the net, i am

myself

> a

> > member of many such forums, though only silent and do not

participate

> in

> > any such activities and keep a distance .

> >

> > The knowledge of astrology is a seperate matter. But knowledge

related

> > to such practises as mentioned above, may lead to disasters and

> shocking

> > fearful experiences.

> >

> > I know few who have indulged and suffered , and still suffering ,

> while

> > others destroyed. Very few go through succesfully.

> >

> > I have also been through the magic of the Gypsies, and just 2 weeks

> ago

> > i tried something and was immediately able to know what a particular

> > lady was doing at a moment and when called her, she was exactly

doing

> > the same what I predicted to her on her picking the phone . These

are

> > all dangerous practises in the hands of the weak, and a little bit

> > indulgence to check a process may be fine under supervision,

otherwise

> > one may tend to loose his sanity, if wantonly engaged in same.

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji, ==>Your intentions were smart and paid rich dividends, to me atleast, because I spent 2 hours last night in downloading all thetreasures available there.I never knew before that so much existed there, though you had hinted soto me , a few weeks ago, but i did not find the time before, yesterdaybeing a Sunday, and your smart move forced me to search for those Filesmade me go through the whole files section.<== Good to know that! :=) Wish you happy knowledge hunting and some sleepless nights reading all those materials. :=)Love and regaards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises wrote:>> > Dear Sreenadhji,> > Your intentions were smart and paid rich dividends, to me at> least, because I spent 2 hours last night in downloading all the> treasures available there.> > I never knew before that so much existed there, though you had hinted so> to me , a few weeks ago, but i did not find the time before, yesterday> being a Sunday, and your smart move forced me to search for those Files> made me go through the whole files section.> > I still feel that certain knowledge considering Black magic, Spells,> Witchcraft etc. must not be made easily available or public. I had> removed all such books from my personal Library many years back, so that> no one visitor could pick up those and try out some stuff written there.> In fact I myself did not wish to pick those up and read them, because it> does not take me time to memorise any mantra very fast, and then we> never know when we utter those in a fit of excitement or rage.> > But such knowledge helps too. We had visited a marriage last May. At> the time of Nikaasi when the Groom sits on the ghodi and the Baraat> begins its journey to the brides place, it started raining, and there> was no scene of it stopping. Our walk was just 1/2 a kilometre away to> the Brides venue. My wife knew a totka ( She is otherwise too a great> bhakta of Hanuman ) and immediately she went in action, and within a> minute the rains stopped miraculously, and for full 10 minutes till we> reached the Brides door, there was no rain on us. This happened in> Delhi.> > anyway my opinions is mines and need not be everyones.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > , "Sreenadh"> sreesog@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > ==>> > > Where are those Files which were uploaded some time back ? I was> > > interested.> > <==> > I had intentionally avoided mentioning the same in previous mail,> > since I wanted the group members to scan through the file section of> the> > group, so that the great treasure of reading material present there> > would become visible to them. ;) I am keeping my word and will not> > utter a word about 'where the files are uploaded' ;=) Sorry. :) You> > search and find. ;) Happy reading... :=)> > As about the Gospel of witches etc - those files are could be> > downloaded by the individuals interested and then can be deleted from> > the files section of the group. Such books are unique study materials> > and may not available everywhere. Insteresting and Unique material> > (even distantly related to astrology and spirituality) has a place in> > the group - even though for a short period of time. The people who> > upload the files are primary filter for judging the quolity fo the> > material, with saves much time and effort of others; Now since some> > selected material is available - they can further select or reject> > within the selection; this is the prime advantage. Hope you will> > understand and agree.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> > , "Bhaskar"> > rajiventerprises@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Sreenadhji,> > >> > > Where are those Files which were uploaded some time back ? I was> > > interested.> > >> > > Let me also put my views here- I happened to see on of these files,> > one> > > related to the Gospel of witches. This is a dangerous document and> > > must not be uploaded in this forum, because it contains spells, and> > any> > > young member here may try any of these to win over his/her love, and> > the> > > implications may not be pleasant. Such files would best suit the> > Forums> > > of the Witches, Paganism, which are in plenty on the net, i am> myself> > a> > > member of many such forums, though only silent and do not> participate> > in> > > any such activities and keep a distance .> > >> > > The knowledge of astrology is a seperate matter. But knowledge> related> > > to such practises as mentioned above, may lead to disasters and> > shocking> > > fearful experiences.> > >> > > I know few who have indulged and suffered , and still suffering ,> > while> > > others destroyed. Very few go through succesfully.> > >> > > I have also been through the magic of the Gypsies, and just 2 weeks> > ago> > > i tried something and was immediately able to know what a particular> > > lady was doing at a moment and when called her, she was exactly> doing> > > the same what I predicted to her on her picking the phone . These> are> > > all dangerous practises in the hands of the weak, and a little bit> > > indulgence to check a process may be fine under supervision,> otherwise> > > one may tend to loose his sanity, if wantonly engaged in same.> > >> > > best wishes,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> >>