IndiaDivine.org

Where are those Files Uploaded ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

Where are those Files which were uploaded some time back ? I was interested.

Let me also put my views here- I happened to see on of these files, one related to the Gospel of witches. This is a dangerous document and must not be uploaded in this forum, because it contains spells, and any young member here may try any of these to win over his/her love, and the implications may not be pleasant. Such files would best suit the Forums of the Witches, Paganism, which are in plenty on the net, i am myself a member of many such forums, though only silent and do not participate in any such activities and keep a distance .

The knowledge of astrology is a seperate matter. But knowledge related to such practises as mentioned above, may lead to disasters and shocking fearful experiences.

I know few who have indulged and suffered , and still suffering , while others destroyed. Very few go through succesfully.

I have also been through the magic of the Gypsies, and just 2 weeks ago i tried something and was immediately able to know what a particular lady was doing at a moment and when called her, she was exactly doing the same what I predicted to her on her picking the phone . These are all dangerous practises in the hands of the weak, and a little bit indulgence to check a process may be fine under supervision, otherwise one may tend to loose his sanity, if wantonly engaged in same.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.