IndiaDivine.org

Atharvana Jyotisha and HinduCalendar Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Bhattacharjya ji, It is good to know that our discussion here on various subjects initiates discussions on the same subject among knowledgeable individuals in some other groups as well. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:>> Shri Avtarji,> > Namaste,> > ?Shri M.S.Menonji (Jyotishi2001) had forwarded this file of Atharvana Jyotisha of 167 verses to you? from the Ancient Astrology Group probably thinking that I was talking about it. I did? request Sreenadhji (the moderator of the Ancient Astrology Group) to let me know as to how to find the Atharvana Jyotisha with the comments of Pandit Bhagavad Datta and he had very kindly uploaded this file into the Ancient Astrology Group, only a couple of days ago. I am sure this? Atharvana Jyotisha is known to you as you have, in one of your earlier letters, criticised it saying that it is a later text of 500 BCE, which someone had interpolated into the Atharva veda. In fact I was wondering as to why you yourself did not upload it into the Hindu Calendar Group.> > You know that I> have been talking to you about the 162 verses in the Atharva veda to you for long time time as the proof that the Veda talks about astrology. You have been asking me for the references on it in the Atharva Veda for quite some time.? Again when you insisted that I tell you the references in Atharva Veda and implied that you could not find it in your 4 /5 volumes of Atharva Veda then? I said that I shall send? you the references on it (in the Atharva veda) when I return to Pune. However what happens happens for the best and you are now satisfied that Menonji (Jyotishi2001) sent it to you the Atharvana Jyotisam.> > Regards> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> > --- On Tue, 7/29/08, HinduCalendar <Hin> duCalendar wrote:> HinduCalendar HinduCalendar > [HinduCalendar] New file uploaded to HinduCalendar> HinduCalendar > Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 11:25 PM> > Hello,> > > > This email message is a notification to let you know that> > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the HinduCalendar> > group.> > > > File : /Atharva-jyotisha. pdf> > Uploaded by : a_krishen jyotirved (AT) sify (DOT) com>> > Description : This file was sent to me by Shri jyotishi2001 from ancient_indian_ astrology forum. I think this is the one Shri Sunil Bhattacharjya is talking about!> > > > You can access this file at the URL:> > http://groups. / group/HinduCalen dar Atharva-jyotisha .pdf> > > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:> > http://help. / l/us// groups/original/ members/web/ index.htmlfiles> > > > Regards,> > > > a_krishen jyotirved (AT) sify (DOT) com>>