IndiaDivine.org

Visha kanya yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shri Sunil Nairji,

Yes this is true, for most of the ancient Kings had such beautiful females under their jurisdictions who were fed with poison from young age so that they could become deadly by youth, and then were sent to the enemy kings kingdoms to create havoc and subdue them.

a modern version though not fed with " Vish" was Mata Hari, the famous women spy, who was used for such tactics.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

respected bhaskar ji

Thanks for the mail

Yes ,i heard abt mathahari ,she was very illustrious example i think she act like even double agent esp during world war periods .If my memory is correct a kerala girl adopted french (??) parents ,now dont remember exactly who adopted her .

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises wrote:>> Dear Shri Sunil Nairji,> > Yes this is true, for most of the ancient Kings had such beautiful> females under their jurisdictions who were fed with poison from young> age so that they could become deadly by youth, and then were sent to the> enemy kings kingdoms to create havoc and subdue them.> > a modern version though not fed with " Vish" was Mata Hari, the famous> women spy, who was used for such tactics.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > , "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> >> >> > Hare rama krishna> >> > dear grp and learned memebrs .> >> > This word i heard originated frm vishna kanyas ,which is used by> > indian kings and emperors for their inteligence work other wise known> as> > guptacharinies ( i think i use ocrrect word other wise forgiv me ) ,so> > this girls are catch young ,who is extremely good looking and trained> in> > various aspects of intellegnce and even seducing arts ( kama sutra )> > .Then mean time they will b fed with a spl ayurvedic potion which is> > some herbal poison ,so constant feeding till they become mature enough> > will make them deadliest like snakes ,and who ever even kiss or sleeps> > with them will b dead next day ( its wat i heard ,may b next day or> > atleast their health will deteriorate ) where as nothing will hppen to> > this girls or ladies ,so in intelligence laungage of old indian> history> > such girls known as visha kanyas( Gr8 vikramaditya period who says he> > ruled till saudi arabia (hisorians says he is same chandra gupta> > vikramaditya a jain king but the mythology says old vikramaditya was> > saivite and ardent devotte of siva and mecca Mandir of saudi arabia> was> > built by him ( now muslim holy place and masjid ) ,later period> > astrology take it this term only .> >> >> >> > This is just a background information how this word originated> ,literal> > meaning is visha ( poison ) kanya ( means virgins or unmarried girls )> >> >> >> > some excepts frm gr8 astrologer late sri suryanarain rao dairy -he> > mentions abt a case ,where he rejected marriage of some boy with a> girl> > because girl has some deadly combination .And the boys family cannot> > afford to loose this proposal ,so they even humilate the astrologer> and> > even verbaly abused him .And decided to go for this match .And even> told> > every body let us see what will happen ,if we dont observe this stupid> > astrologers words .> >> >> >> > later on the day of marriage ,in nite the boy felt some electric shock> > emnated frm the girls body and he was a sort of totaly helpless and> also> > paralysed and next day he fall sick ,his body was swelling every day> .No> > amnt of medical help was able to solve this problem and later this boy> > sent a messge that he wanted to see Mr.surya naraina rao and he> > apoligised the astrologer for what happened in presence of all family> > memebrs .> >> > and within weeks time this boy dead ( i am writing frm memory ,so some> > facts may b diffrnt )> >> > this is also one of such cases of vishakanya yoga> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

Amazing!!!!

blessings

Renu

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Hare rama krishna

>

> dear grp and learned memebrs .

>

> This word i heard originated frm vishna kanyas ,which is used by

> indian kings and emperors for their inteligence work other wise

known as

> guptacharinies ( i think i use ocrrect word other wise forgiv

me ) ,so

> this girls are catch young ,who is extremely good looking and

trained in

> various aspects of intellegnce and even seducing arts ( kama

sutra )

> .Then mean time they will b fed with a spl ayurvedic potion which

is

> some herbal poison ,so constant feeding till they become mature

enough

> will make them deadliest like snakes ,and who ever even kiss or

sleeps

> with them will b dead next day ( its wat i heard ,may b next day or

> atleast their health will deteriorate ) where as nothing will

hppen to

> this girls or ladies ,so in intelligence laungage of old indian

history

> such girls known as visha kanyas( Gr8 vikramaditya period who says

he

> ruled till saudi arabia (hisorians says he is same chandra gupta

> vikramaditya a jain king but the mythology says old vikramaditya

was

> saivite and ardent devotte of siva and mecca Mandir of saudi

arabia was

> built by him ( now muslim holy place and masjid ) ,later period

> astrology take it this term only .

>

>

>

> This is just a background information how this word

originated ,literal

> meaning is visha ( poison ) kanya ( means virgins or unmarried

girls )

>

>

>

> some excepts frm gr8 astrologer late sri suryanarain rao dairy -he

> mentions abt a case ,where he rejected marriage of some boy with a

girl

> because girl has some deadly combination .And the boys family

cannot

> afford to loose this proposal ,so they even humilate the

astrologer and

> even verbaly abused him .And decided to go for this match .And

even told

> every body let us see what will happen ,if we dont observe this

stupid

> astrologers words .

>

>

>

> later on the day of marriage ,in nite the boy felt some electric

shock

> emnated frm the girls body and he was a sort of totaly helpless

and also

> paralysed and next day he fall sick ,his body was swelling every

day .No

> amnt of medical help was able to solve this problem and later this

boy

> sent a messge that he wanted to see Mr.surya naraina rao and he

> apoligised the astrologer for what happened in presence of all

family

> memebrs .

>

> and within weeks time this boy dead ( i am writing frm memory ,so

some

> facts may b diffrnt )

>

> this is also one of such cases of vishakanya yoga

>

>

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

>

Guest guest

Hare ramakrishna

dear renu ji

thanks

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > Amazing!!!!> > blessings> > Renu> > , "sunil nair" > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > > > > > Hare rama krishna> > > > dear grp and learned memebrs .> > > > This word i heard originated frm vishna kanyas ,which is used by> > indian kings and emperors for their inteligence work other wise > known as> > guptacharinies ( i think i use ocrrect word other wise forgiv > me ) ,so> > this girls are catch young ,who is extremely good looking and > trained in> > various aspects of intellegnce and even seducing arts ( kama > sutra )> > .Then mean time they will b fed with a spl ayurvedic potion which > is> > some herbal poison ,so constant feeding till they become mature > enough> > will make them deadliest like snakes ,and who ever even kiss or > sleeps> > with them will b dead next day ( its wat i heard ,may b next day or> > atleast their health will deteriorate ) where as nothing will > hppen to> > this girls or ladies ,so in intelligence laungage of old indian > history> > such girls known as visha kanyas( Gr8 vikramaditya period who says > he> > ruled till saudi arabia (hisorians says he is same chandra gupta> > vikramaditya a jain king but the mythology says old vikramaditya > was> > saivite and ardent devotte of siva and mecca Mandir of saudi > arabia was> > built by him ( now muslim holy place and masjid ) ,later period> > astrology take it this term only .> > > > > > > > This is just a background information how this word > originated ,literal> > meaning is visha ( poison ) kanya ( means virgins or unmarried > girls )> > > > > > > > some excepts frm gr8 astrologer late sri suryanarain rao dairy -he> > mentions abt a case ,where he rejected marriage of some boy with a > girl> > because girl has some deadly combination .And the boys family > cannot> > afford to loose this proposal ,so they even humilate the > astrologer and> > even verbaly abused him .And decided to go for this match .And > even told> > every body let us see what will happen ,if we dont observe this > stupid> > astrologers words .> > > > > > > > later on the day of marriage ,in nite the boy felt some electric > shock> > emnated frm the girls body and he was a sort of totaly helpless > and also> > paralysed and next day he fall sick ,his body was swelling every > day .No> > amnt of medical help was able to solve this problem and later this > boy> > sent a messge that he wanted to see Mr.surya naraina rao and he> > apoligised the astrologer for what happened in presence of all > family> > memebrs .> > > > and within weeks time this boy dead ( i am writing frm memory ,so > some> > facts may b diffrnt )> > > > this is also one of such cases of vishakanya yoga> > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> >>