IndiaDivine.org

TSP/US Elections/Stock market/Cheiro and all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear prakash ji and all, Thanks for that well thought out note. Yes there are many recent discussions and threads in this group that causes almost a flood of useless mails, usually unconnected to astrology. It is highttime that some action should be taken to stablize the group and get back to the systematic analysis to keep the quality of the of group and mails. The following actions are taken to ensure this - * A new line is adde in the group home page which reads " * Please avoid the discussion of political, Mundane and Stock market astrology as far as possible." * The currently thread on "Re: Tsp prediction for today nifty close" is simply DELETED all together from the group archieves. * The groups archieves section for the past 1 year got edited and and numerous less useful threads and mails got deleted; in an effort to keep the archieves clean, informative and useful. Hope this helps and you as well all the other numerous sincere members who expect quolity content from the group will get satisfied. Note_1: I request Jyotishi ji to take a note of prakash ji's mail so that he could learn some thing from it. (Dear Jyotishi ji we value your knowledge, but now you are diverting the discussions in unwanted directiions, and creating unrest in the group - by pulling in ppl in to non-creative argumentation etc ) Note_2: I request all the group members to keep a cordial and friendly atmosphere in the group which helps informative and positive discussions resulting in creative output for the benefit of all group members. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "prakashbhagwati" <prakashbhagwati wrote: Dear jyotishiji I am a learner who silently follows the intelligent discussion carried on by all the learned seniors. There used to be a lot of meaningful analysis ...... I repeat astrological analysis in a scientific manner, from which fellow learners like me had drawn lessons. But of late, sir the stream has been turned upwards in its movement and this forum nowadys is made to engage in certain intellectual rubbish which I am afraid has been started by you. Sir my earnest request to you is to participate in positive, fruitful and potential analysis rather than creating unrest here. Please help create an enabling environment for us learners to learn from you good astrology and not all these negative discussion about who did what. Sir please have mercy and help all to revive the analytical pursuits again. Pardon me for any undue remarks . regards prakash

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh Bhai,

Thanks a lot for this timely mail.

Love and Hugs,

Bhaskaran.

, "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> > Dear prakash ji and all,> Thanks for that well thought out note. Yes there are many recent> discussions and threads in this group that causes almost a flood of> useless mails, usually unconnected to astrology. It is highttime that> some action should be taken to stablize the group and get back to the> systematic analysis to keep the quality of the of group and mails. The> following actions are taken to ensure this -> * A new line is adde in the group home page which reads " * Please> avoid the discussion of political, Mundane and Stock market astrology as> far as possible."> * The currently thread on "Re: Tsp prediction for today nifty close"> is simply DELETED all together from the group archieves.> * The groups archieves section for the past 1 year got edited and and> numerous less useful threads and mails got deleted; in an effort to keep> the archieves clean, informative and useful.> Hope this helps and you as well all the other numerous sincere members> who expect quolity content from the group will get satisfied.> Note_1: I request Jyotishi ji to take a note of prakash ji's mail so> that he could learn some thing from it. (Dear Jyotishi ji we value your> knowledge, but now you are diverting the discussions in unwanted> directiions, and creating unrest in the group - by pulling in ppl in to> non-creative argumentation etc )> Note_2: I request all the group members to keep a cordial and friendly> atmosphere in the group which helps informative and positive discussions> resulting in creative output for the benefit of all group members.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > > < , "prakashbhagwati"> prakashbhagwati@ wrote:> > Dear jyotishiji> > I am a learner who silently follows the intelligent discussion> carried on by all the learned seniors. There used to be a lot of> meaningful analysis ...... I repeat astrological analysis in a> scientific manner, from which fellow learners like me had drawn> lessons. But of late, sir the stream has been turned upwards in its> movement and this forum nowadys is made to engage in certain> intellectual rubbish which I am afraid has been started by you.> > Sir my earnest request to you is to participate in positive, fruitful> and potential analysis rather than creating unrest here. Please help> create an enabling environment for us learners to learn from you good> astrology and not all these negative discussion about who did what.> > Sir please have mercy and help all to revive the analytical pursuits> again. Pardon me for any undue remarks .> regards> prakash>