IndiaDivine.org

Some clarifications required on the amsas.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all, I find many members here, ardent followers of Shri CS Patel Sahab. This gives me great pleasure really. I seek their clarifications on the following notes - 1) Is short Life indicated by Sun bing in Gemini sign andMakar Navasmha ? If so then why ? What are the factoswhich may combat this? 2) Rectification of birth time by Prati Navamsha mehod. 3) Why can there be only 9 Nidhan-amshas in a chart in 9 different signs at a distance of 40 degrees. 4) Jupiter in asthamsa would cause grief and deprive the native of any learning and happiness . Why ? 5) shubha-abde and krura-abde, how to identify the events usingthese ? 6) What would be the effects of conjunction of Rashi and Navamsha dispositors. 7) Chiddra grahas, how to determine the strongest ,whichmay kill the native ? 8) If the Jupiter is in Pushkar navamsha , but if the sign ofPushkara nvamsha occupied falls in rashi chart in 6th,8th or 12th,though this would mak the native wealthy, why would it make hisbody emaciated and give him loss ( Death) of a son ? 9) What does it mean by positive and negative Navamshas, andtheir application to gain predictions ? 10) Why is badhaka houses considered more harmful thean maraka houses? Those who can throw light on above, I would be much grateful to the members who can do so. I also have another set of 50 queries like this to be answered, through which I can learn, and so can all the restof the members . regards,Bhaskaran.

Dear Bhaskaran ji,If it is some sort of quiz/examination, then it is too long to be attempted.If it is an attempt to teach others, then each question is a lesson, which cannot be taken lightly and dealt with in few sentences. Then may be you could take each dictum one at a time and do justice to it.

If it is an attempt to learn yourself, then be patient and let someone take the lead to discuss these aspects one by one.And you say, there are 50 more queries... I really wish Shri C.S. Patel were here for you!!

All the bestRegardsNeelam2008/8/13 Bhaskar <rajiventerprises

Dear all, I find many members here, ardent followers of Shri CS Patel Sahab. This gives me great pleasure really.

I seek their clarifications on the following notes - 1) Is short Life indicated by Sun bing in Gemini sign and

Makar Navasmha ? If so then why ? What are the factoswhich may combat this? 2) Rectification of birth time by Prati Navamsha mehod.

3) Why can there be only 9 Nidhan-amshas in a chart in 9 different signs at a distance of 40 degrees.

4) Jupiter in asthamsa would cause grief and deprive the native of any learning and happiness . Why ?

5) shubha-abde and krura-abde, how to identify the events usingthese ?

6) What would be the effects of conjunction of Rashi and Navamsha dispositors.

7) Chiddra grahas, how to determine the strongest ,whichmay kill the native ?

8) If the Jupiter is in Pushkar navamsha , but if the sign ofPushkara nvamsha occupied falls in rashi chart in 6th,8th or 12th,

though this would mak the native wealthy, why would it make hisbody emaciated and give him loss ( Death) of a son ?

9) What does it mean by positive and negative Navamshas, andtheir application to gain predictions ?

10) Why is badhaka houses considered more harmful thean maraka houses? Those who can throw light on above, I would be much grateful to the

members who can do so. I also have another set of 50 queries like this to be answered, through which I can learn, and so can all the rest

of the members . regards,Bhaskaran.

-

"neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 8:06 PM

Re: Some clarifications required on the amsas.

I am reminded of a saying, perhaps by Chesterfield,"….wear your learning like a pocket watch... Do not pull it out to count thehours, but give the time when you are asked."

This is freely available in India, and does not cost

any money. " Advice ".

But this has been given to the wrong person, and not at the

right juncture. There was no such attempt as you mean to

speak out, in Your above " saying ".

Nothing has been pulled out as yet. What is seen is just the surface crapings.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. It will take some

time for the eyes to see beauty. Till then, let the

above understanding shown by You, remain. The

beauty would remain a beauty otherwise too. //This is not an attempt to teach. This is an attempt to learn.//Your queries in the context of Patel Saheb's teachings are not of anignorant mind. 10 queries already posted and 50 more such queries in yourmind…what does it show?It is obvious that you are well-versed with the system and its applications.

Sometimes, what is obvious, may be contrary to the truth.

//…and those who find it long, I would consider them as not being equippedto attempt at all.//You may leave aside long and short of it…. that only depends on the peoplewho are sharing the teaching-learning experience. This is a heterogenousgroup and all are not similarly equipped or endowed. Many might not evenhave heard of these techniques. You will need long answers...extra longanswers... to make it clear. And you expect us to jump and start teachingyou?

I have never expected you to teach You. I am sorry, there has been some miusunderstanding. Here no one is equipped to teach me, they can just share what they know more than me, and what I know less than them. Got it ?

I will wait for the answers... I am in no hurry... and I doubt if half ofthe queries are understood even....by few......but I have no choice otherthan to wait.As I told you, you'll have to wait for the proponent himself… your doubt isvalid, the queries will not even be understood, then who do you think willdo the honors for 60 rounds.

This mail was not even meant for the proponent, but it was meant for the exponent of The Guru Shri CS Patel.*But seriously, if you are interested, we could start application byexamples, and discuss the dictums one by one.*Hope you get my pointRegardsNeelam

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> I am reminded of a saying, perhaps by Chesterfield,> "….wear your learning like a pocket watch... Do not pull it out to count the> hours, but give the time when you are asked."> > //This is not an attempt to teach. This is an attempt to learn.//> Your queries in the context of Patel Saheb's teachings are not of an> ignorant mind. 10 queries already posted and 50 more such queries in your> mind…what does it show?> It is obvious that you are well-versed with the system and its applications.> > > //…and those who find it long, I would consider them as not being equipped> to attempt at all.//> You may leave aside long and short of it…. that only depends on the people> who are sharing the teaching-learning experience. This is a heterogenous> group and all are not similarly equipped or endowed. Many might not even> have heard of these techniques. You will need long answers...extra long> answers... to make it clear. And you expect us to jump and start teaching> you?> > I will wait for the answers... I am in no hurry... and I doubt if half of> the queries are understood even....by few......but I have no choice other> than to wait.> As I told you, you'll have to wait for the proponent himself… your doubt is> valid, the queries will not even be understood, then who do you think will> do the honors for 60 rounds.> > *But seriously, if you are interested, we could start application by> examples, and discuss the dictums one by one.*> > Hope you get my point> > Regards> Neelam>