IndiaDivine.org

Attempted suicide

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All, Here is an extract from a mail I received from a monther (on 9/14/08) -======//Sreenadhji I have a serious worry with regard to my elder daughter who has attempted suicide twice the latest one yesterday.If you kindly permit I would like our Group members to analyse this as a Discussion matter and find remedies. If this goes against our Group philosophy and aims I will understand and not trouble you further. I shall give her and her husband"s birth data to you.// ====== I asked her to provide the Birth data of her daughter and daughter's husband. She send the following info to me -======//Daughter: DOB---14-04-1976; TOB----0047 hours (12.47 A M); POB----BOMBAY (MUMBAI)Daughter's husband: DOB---18--06---1973; TOB---0115 hours; POB--BOMBAY (MUMBAI)//====== Anyone interested can proceed with the discussion of the above situation as requested by the qurrent. Note: She provided some more backgroud info regarding the whole issue, which I am withhelding along with other personal details such as names. I will reveal them during discussion, if required. Love and regards,Sreenadh