IndiaDivine.org

Mool Trikona - The Prelimns and the Aftermath

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskaran ji,//I wish to know the meaning of the initial post on MT and what

have we gained by the same, or about to gain, which will

help us in day to day astrology, otherwise pray tell me what

was the meaning of that post, which wasted few hours of everyone

here, and left a bad taste, and which i too participated in,

like a foolish person and stained myself. What was intended to be

learnt from there in specifics or in general, I am yet to understand.//

There are numerous practical uses for the concept of MT. To state some - 1) Note sequence "Own House -> Moola Trikona -> Exaltation". When we consider the place (location/house) shift of an individual and the direction (based on sign/sign lord) into which the native shifted his/her family/house this order is very important in arriving at correct result. i.e. His clans original home would be in 'Own house' of his lagna lord; And his root family would be in the Mool Trikona of the LL, and his current house/location would be in the house of exaltation of LL. (This may not be perfectly ok in all places and may get modified with other factors such as planetary influence, but the basic concept remains valid and is important and is applicable everywhere - both in Prashna and Jataka)

2) There are some Raja Yogas mentioned in Saravali based on the Moola Trikona placement of planets in a horoscope. To check whether these Raja Yogas are present or not we need to know the MT of planets 3) The strength of planets due to placement (Stana Bala) is the most important factor in determining the general strength of planets and the Exaltation-Moola Trikona -Ownhouse etc concept is very important here as well. Thus the practical application of Moola Trikona concept is numerous and it is one of the fundamental constructs used in ancient indian astrology.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises wrote:>> Dear all, I am much pleased to be a part of this democratic setup,> which is not available as far as I know, on the other jyotish Groups> making this a exclusive one. My request to all here is- There is lot> of discussions and talks on the Artha,Kama, Moksha triads, esoteric> linking, philosophic referalls, shlokas, dating, histroic and> geographic significance, the theoretical parts of astrology. I am> finding much less active participation by anyone here, who can teach us> to find out, what will happen and when it will happen, from a Natal or> Mundane chart. Most of it is postmartem. All of the above is good in> the right proportions. But in todays times, when we have just been> witness to continous attacks on our people by the fanatics, in a series> , since last 15 years, of what sense and use does the theory part be of> use to us, if we cannot predict what will happen and when it will happen> ? I request all the writers of lengthy theories on evolutions etcetra,> to please teach us something which will help us to get some inlking of> what we can expect to happen in future, in our individual lives, nd in> life of the nation etc. Otherwise all attempts of such satsangies only> lead to- watching a satsanga channel for 2 hours and then opening a> bottle of Scotch followed by sessions of pleasure, making the whole> excersise of the initial watching of satsanga channel, a waste. I> wish to know the meaning of the initial post on MT and what have we> gained by the same, or about to gain, which will help us in day to day> astrology, otherwise pray tell me what was the meaning of that post,> which wasted few hours of everyone here, and left a bad taste, and> which i too participated in, like a foolish person and stained myself.> What was intended to be learnt from there in specifics or in general, I> am yet to understand. I am sorry but my mind does not work proper these> days to take in all types of writings, and few go over the head. I have> yet to reach those levels. If I go to delhi tomorrow or to Bangalore> or to Ahmedabad, how will that post help me in understanding what aspect> of my Life ??? Why should we unnecessary appreciate just for looking> good ? I request all the members to please share with us all that> they know in predictive astrology so that we can become stronger and> stronger by the day. About satsangi talks, I would say that any body> born in India is a born pundit and knows how to talk. We need that talk> which brings us Roti, Kapada, Makaan. ( I mean Something Productive )> All else is waste of time. Bhaskar.>

Dear Sreenadhji,

Thanks. This is the first practical post on Mool Trikona on this thread which sheds some light on this Term.

You are absolutely right when you say about the root family, Raj Yoga seen through this, and its applicability in Prashna and Jatak both, as well as the importance of numerous apllications of the Mool Trikona.

This is a very importat area, which we all seem to miss and most of us just move around exaltation, anddebilitation, and leave it to that.

A good post.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Bhaskaran ji,> //I wish to know the meaning of the initial post on MT and what have we> gained by the same, or about to gain, which will help us in day to day> astrology, otherwise pray tell me what was the meaning of that post,> which wasted few hours of everyone here, and left a bad taste, and> which i too participated in, like a foolish person and stained myself.> What was intended to be learnt from there in specifics or in general, I> am yet to understand.// There are numerous practical uses for the> concept of MT. To state some -> 1) Note sequence "Own House -> Moola Trikona -> Exaltation". When we> consider the place (location/house) shift of an individual and the> direction (based on sign/sign lord) into which the native shifted> his/her family/house this order is very important in arriving at correct> result. i.e. His clans original home would be in 'Own house' of his> lagna lord; And his root family would be in the Mool Trikona of the LL,> and his current house/location would be in the house of exaltation of> LL. (This may not be perfectly ok in all places and may get modified> with other factors such as planetary influence, but the basic concept> remains valid and is important and is applicable everywhere - both in> Prashna and Jataka) 2) There are some Raja Yogas mentioned in> Saravali based on the Moola Trikona placement of planets in a horoscope.> To check whether these Raja Yogas are present or not we need to know the> MT of planets> 3) The strength of planets due to placement (Stana Bala) is the most> important factor in determining the general strength of planets and the> Exaltation-Moola Trikona -Ownhouse etc concept is very important here as> well.> Thus the practical application of Moola Trikona concept is numerous> and it is one of the fundamental constructs used in ancient indian> astrology.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > > > , "Bhaskar"> rajiventerprises@ wrote:> >> > Dear all, I am much pleased to be a part of this democratic setup,> > which is not available as far as I know, on the other jyotish Groups> > making this a exclusive one. My request to all here is- There is lot> > of discussions and talks on the Artha,Kama, Moksha triads, esoteric> > linking, philosophic referalls, shlokas, dating, histroic and> > geographic significance, the theoretical parts of astrology. I am> > finding much less active participation by anyone here, who can teach> us> > to find out, what will happen and when it will happen, from a Natal or> > Mundane chart. Most of it is postmartem. All of the above is good in> > the right proportions. But in todays times, when we have just been> > witness to continous attacks on our people by the fanatics, in a> series> > , since last 15 years, of what sense and use does the theory part be> of> > use to us, if we cannot predict what will happen and when it will> happen> > ? I request all the writers of lengthy theories on evolutions etcetra,> > to please teach us something which will help us to get some inlking of> > what we can expect to happen in future, in our individual lives, nd in> > life of the nation etc. Otherwise all attempts of such satsangies only> > lead to- watching a satsanga channel for 2 hours and then opening a> > bottle of Scotch followed by sessions of pleasure, making the whole> > excersise of the initial watching of satsanga channel, a waste. I> > wish to know the meaning of the initial post on MT and what have we> > gained by the same, or about to gain, which will help us in day to day> > astrology, otherwise pray tell me what was the meaning of that post,> > which wasted few hours of everyone here, and left a bad taste, and> > which i too participated in, like a foolish person and stained myself.> > What was intended to be learnt from there in specifics or in general,> I> > am yet to understand. I am sorry but my mind does not work proper> these> > days to take in all types of writings, and few go over the head. I> have> > yet to reach those levels. If I go to delhi tomorrow or to Bangalore> > or to Ahmedabad, how will that post help me in understanding what> aspect> > of my Life ??? Why should we unnecessary appreciate just for looking> > good ? I request all the members to please share with us all that> > they know in predictive astrology so that we can become stronger and> > stronger by the day. About satsangi talks, I would say that any body> > born in India is a born pundit and knows how to talk. We need that> talk> > which brings us Roti, Kapada, Makaan. ( I mean Something Productive )> > All else is waste of time. Bhaskar.> >>