IndiaDivine.org

Rahu Kalam - Please read this . Its revealing.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shri Sunil Nairji,

I remember last Friday I had some arguments withmy wife during Rahu Kalam.

Today too, during Rahu Kalam ( 11 to 11.30 ) I had some fights and arguments over petty matters.

I have found the connection astrologically, why is it so.

Venus in My chart is in the 9th house and sign Aries , which is the badhaksthana for this chart.

The badhaksthanadhipati Mars, is conjoined Rahu in the same degree, and, thus it seems the karaka for wife Venus, is the cause for the manifestation of Rahus essential charatcterisitcs , to come to the surface, some how or the other. Rahu otherwise too, throws influence

on the 5th, 7th and the 9th house. Apart from this whenever Rahu is conjoined with any planet, that conjoned planet wherever it throws its aspect due to special powers given to it ( Say Mars,Jupiter or Saturn ),

Rahu too will throw its influence alongwith. In same way the planets influence too will be thrown alongwith Rahus aspect. This principle may not be in conformity with many, but it works in actual practise. In my case Friday being day of Venus, it gets triggered during Rahu kalam . And you will be surprised to know that the Lagna during Rahu Kalam here on Friday is Scorpio, ruled by Mars, and Scorpio is also the Lagna ascendant of my wife, and she has a strong Mars placed in Lagna.

I remember you had asked me what is the end result of the altercation.

The end results is "alls well that ends well". It seems that the planets sway has to mantain on our psyche for som time, when it is empowered, and it is upto us, how to approach it, but most of the times, themind gets clouded ( Bhramit ) due to Ego , Anger and upmanship, so the native does not remember the positive approach but behaves like a common person.

In my case we decided not to argue or speak with each other during Rahu Kalam from next Friday onwards. I also accepted my mistake and actually the matter was too petty. I had asked her to prepare about 8-10 cheques for payment to various people, and she was not finding this assignment comfortable. She was about to go outside for the day for shopping with her sister who has a wedding

of her son next month, and I had no right to hold her up with my silly work.

By the way today I had done recitation of Durga Saptashathi during Rahu Kalam, so the goddess should take care of me next time, of course supplemented only

if my own efforts are observed by Her.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

P.S. If we notice, then many patters emerge in our Life. I remember few years back My son always used to get hurt in his foot ( The thumb finger ), and it used to bleed . This happened only on Saturday, every Saturday consecutively for about 6-8 Saturdays after noticing which, I asked my son to increase his Hanuman Chalisa and Pooja, and this matter got solved the first Saturday after doing this. Once we start noticing these patters instead of ignoring them, then we may be able to take some remedial steps to get rid or reduce these to a better extent. One should look

for patterns, just like I receive a cheque on every Saturday from some company or the other.