IndiaDivine.org

Narapati Jayacharya (To Alok ji and Sobhana ji)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Alok ji, // I am translating the book in English// Good to know that you are translating this ancient classic to English. All the best in that effort. But the following lines left me perplexed.//> I tried to lay the same event on ansha Chakra > from "Narpatijayacharya". // //I feel some points are missing from > the Grantha as some charts miserably fail to predict events. For > example I tried ansha chakra for Jaipur blast, but it did not fit the > event. I feel I need to work more to find the correct solution.// First of all the point to know is that, Neither Narapaty Jayacharya nor any other book for that matter, mention any kind of 'Ansha Chakra'! I wonder then about what 'Ansha Chakra' you are speaking about?! Application Amshas (Divisions) alias Vargas (Multiples) is one thing (which dealt in detail in most of the classics) and the new born concept of 'Ansha Chakra (Divisional charts)' with a mere history of 250 years or so is entire another. No ancient classics speak about this absurd concept called 'Ansha chakra (Divisional chart)' and very less about the SJC popularized/invented absurdities such as 'Aspects in divisional charts' and 'Transit in divisional charts' and so on. Please just come out of this resent color blindness happened to astrological community and read/view the ancient text 'Narapati Jayacharya' in its own/original view. I assure you that such confutations will vanish. If you need further clarification, please quote the relevant sloka from 'Narapati Jayacharya' in the group and get the correct meaning and interpretation.//> And Sobhana Ji, I congratulate you for your example on using Kota > Chakra. No doubt, it is done with proper interest and knowledge.// Yes, I second you and request Sobhana ji to provide a detailed write-up on Kota chakra so that the group members will become more familiar with this tool, related concepts and its application.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "a_jagawat" <a_jagawat wrote:>> Dear Shreenadh ji,> > I tried to lay the same event on ansha Chakra > from "Narpatijayacharya". I am translating the book in English and > applying horoscopes to recheck. I feel some points are missing from > the Grantha as some charts miserably fail to predict events. For > example I tried ansha chakra for Jaipur blast, but it did not fit the > event. I feel I need to work more to find the correct solution.> > And Sobhana Ji, I congratulate you for your example on using Kota > Chakra. No doubt, it is done with proper interest and knowledge.> > Regards to everyone,> > Alok Jagawat> > > , "Sreenadh" > sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sobhana ji and astrosurfer ji,> > The text "Narapati Jaya charya" is readly available in > published> > from many good book stalls (like Chakhamba Sanskrit Sanstan) in > Delhi> > itself. Like the text "Siva Svorodayam" this text "Naraypati Jaya> > charya" attracted the attention of scholars like Chandra hari due > to the> > importance it ascribes to "Swara" (Breath pattern). The author of > the> > classic text "Prashnamarga" quotes extensively from Narapati > Jayacharya> > in various contexts such as while discussing breath pattern and > omens at> > the times of commencing a journey (especially a kings journey to > fight> > his enemies).> > It is a wonderful ancient text written by the scholar Narapati > in> > the year AD 1232, and describes the Jaya charya i.e. 'Acts to win > the> > wars' that should be followed by the kings. It is a text that deals > with> > prashna, omens and swara (breath) related predictions.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > , "Shobhana"> > <shobhana_ms@> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Astro-Surfer Ji,> > >> > > I am personally very grateful for you corrections and comments. > Yes i> > > did go through my manuscripts and found him menationing as > Narpati.> > Waht> > > you stated is right, as it says:> > >> > > "Bhaaratim saraswatim Narpatih iti Lokeh Khyaatnamaham bandamaanah> > > Namaskurwaanah > Narpatih raaaja tasya Jaycharyaa Jaya paripaatiti> > > Narapatijayacharyaanaamakametat Swarodayashastram abhidhyaase"> > >> > > Thanks..I need Gurus like you to correct me so that I learn> > something...> > >> > > I shall be gatefull if your collection could be shared...at the > least,> > > you could email me...> > >> > > I have no commercial considerations... I assure you that it wil > not be> > > misutilised except of "jaycharya"...> > >> > > Thanking you..> > >> > > Regards...> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , "astro.surfer"> > > astro.surfer@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Shobhana,> > > >> > > > That was a nice analysis using Kota Chakra. I wish we could use > all> > > such> > > > wonderful techniques and come up with some predictions to > forewarn> > or> > > > forearm people who become victims of such tragedies.> > > >> > > > There appears to be a small error, which I would like to > correct if> > > you> > > > don't mind,> > > >> > > > //Narpati Jaycharya was a very famous astrologer who expounded> > various> > > > tools for analysis of these types of events...//> > > >> > > > Narpati Jaycharya is not an astrologer but a granth/text > written by> > > the> > > > poet and astrologer Narpati in the year 1232. (Jaycharya means > the> > > > behaviour of kings and the book shows the use of astrology by > the> > > kings> > > > for various purposes like war etc.). This is the text which says> > that> > > a> > > > king should never reveal his true horoscope as his enemies can> > misuse> > > > the info. This text is written in peotic phrases and is mostly a> > > shakun> > > > shastra based on swara science. It was published by Nirnaysagar> > Press,> > > > Mumbai.> > > >> > > > regards> > > > astrosurfer> > > >> > > >> > > > -> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Shreenad Ji,

Ansha chakra is mentioned in Narpatijayacharya in Anshachakra

Prakaran of the book. The copy is published by Chaukhamba Prakashan.

Secondly, I am not connected to SJC in any form and this is not a

SJC's idea. Please clear the doubts. The grantha I am refering to is

been traslated from its original form by Lt.Ganesh Datt Pathak. He

was well known astrologer.

Alok Jagawat

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Alok ji,

> // I am translating the book in English//

> Good to know that you are translating this ancient classic to

> English. All the best in that effort. But the following lines left

me

> perplexed.

> //> I tried to lay the same event on ansha Chakra

> > from " Narpatijayacharya " . //

> //I feel some points are missing from

> > the Grantha as some charts miserably fail to predict events. For

> > example I tried ansha chakra for Jaipur blast, but it did not fit

the

> > event. I feel I need to work more to find the correct solution.//

> First of all the point to know is that, Neither Narapaty

Jayacharya

> nor any other book for that matter, mention any kind of 'Ansha

Chakra'!

> I wonder then about what 'Ansha Chakra' you are speaking about?!

> Application Amshas (Divisions) alias Vargas (Multiples) is one thing

> (which dealt in detail in most of the classics) and the new born

concept

> of 'Ansha Chakra (Divisional charts)' with a mere history of 250

years

> or so is entire another. No ancient classics speak about this

absurd

> concept called 'Ansha chakra (Divisional chart)' and very less

about the

> SJC popularized/invented absurdities such as 'Aspects in divisional

> charts' and 'Transit in divisional charts' and so on. Please just

come

> out of this resent color blindness happened to astrological

community

> and read/view the ancient text 'Narapati Jayacharya' in its

own/original

> view. I assure you that such confutations will vanish.

> If you need further clarification, please quote the relevant

sloka

> from 'Narapati Jayacharya' in the group and get the correct meaning

and

> interpretation.

>

> //> And Sobhana Ji, I congratulate you for your example on using

Kota

> > Chakra. No doubt, it is done with proper interest and knowledge.//

> Yes, I second you and request Sobhana ji to provide a detailed

> write-up on Kota chakra so that the group members will become more

> familiar with this tool, related concepts and its application.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " a_jagawat "

> <a_jagawat@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Shreenadh ji,

> >

> > I tried to lay the same event on ansha Chakra

> > from " Narpatijayacharya " . I am translating the book in English and

> > applying horoscopes to recheck. I feel some points are missing

from

> > the Grantha as some charts miserably fail to predict events. For

> > example I tried ansha chakra for Jaipur blast, but it did not fit

the

> > event. I feel I need to work more to find the correct solution.

> >

> > And Sobhana Ji, I congratulate you for your example on using Kota

> > Chakra. No doubt, it is done with proper interest and knowledge.

> >

> > Regards to everyone,

> >

> > Alok Jagawat

> >

> >

> > , " Sreenadh "

> > sreesog@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sobhana ji and astrosurfer ji,

> > > The text " Narapati Jaya charya " is readly available in

> > published

> > > from many good book stalls (like Chakhamba Sanskrit Sanstan) in

> > Delhi

> > > itself. Like the text " Siva Svorodayam " this text " Naraypati

Jaya

> > > charya " attracted the attention of scholars like Chandra hari

due

> > to the

> > > importance it ascribes to " Swara " (Breath pattern). The author

of

> > the

> > > classic text " Prashnamarga " quotes extensively from Narapati

> > Jayacharya

> > > in various contexts such as while discussing breath pattern and

> > omens at

> > > the times of commencing a journey (especially a kings journey to

> > fight

> > > his enemies).

> > > It is a wonderful ancient text written by the scholar Narapati

> > in

> > > the year AD 1232, and describes the Jaya charya i.e. 'Acts to

win

> > the

> > > wars' that should be followed by the kings. It is a text that

deals

> > with

> > > prashna, omens and swara (breath) related predictions.

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > , " Shobhana "

> > > <shobhana_ms@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Astro-Surfer Ji,

> > > >

> > > > I am personally very grateful for you corrections and

comments.

> > Yes i

> > > > did go through my manuscripts and found him menationing as

> > Narpati.

> > > Waht

> > > > you stated is right, as it says:

> > > >

> > > > " Bhaaratim saraswatim Narpatih iti Lokeh Khyaatnamaham

bandamaanah

> > > > Namaskurwaanah > Narpatih raaaja tasya Jaycharyaa Jaya

paripaatiti

> > > > Narapatijayacharyaanaamakametat Swarodayashastram abhidhyaase "

> > > >

> > > > Thanks..I need Gurus like you to correct me so that I learn

> > > something...

> > > >

> > > > I shall be gatefull if your collection could be shared...at

the

> > least,

> > > > you could email me...

> > > >

> > > > I have no commercial considerations... I assure you that it

wil

> > not be

> > > > misutilised except of " jaycharya " ...

> > > >

> > > > Thanking you..

> > > >

> > > > Regards...

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- In

, " astro.surfer "

> > > > astro.surfer@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Shobhana,

> > > > >

> > > > > That was a nice analysis using Kota Chakra. I wish we could

use

> > all

> > > > such

> > > > > wonderful techniques and come up with some predictions to

> > forewarn

> > > or

> > > > > forearm people who become victims of such tragedies.

> > > > >

> > > > > There appears to be a small error, which I would like to

> > correct if

> > > > you

> > > > > don't mind,

> > > > >

> > > > > //Narpati Jaycharya was a very famous astrologer who

expounded

> > > various

> > > > > tools for analysis of these types of events...//

> > > > >

> > > > > Narpati Jaycharya is not an astrologer but a granth/text

> > written by

> > > > the

> > > > > poet and astrologer Narpati in the year 1232. (Jaycharya

means

> > the

> > > > > behaviour of kings and the book shows the use of astrology

by

> > the

> > > > kings

> > > > > for various purposes like war etc.). This is the text which

says

> > > that

> > > > a

> > > > > king should never reveal his true horoscope as his enemies

can

> > > misuse

> > > > > the info. This text is written in peotic phrases and is

mostly a

> > > > shakun

> > > > > shastra based on swara science. It was published by

Nirnaysagar

> > > Press,

> > > > > Mumbai.

> > > > >

> > > > > regards

> > > > > astrosurfer

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > -

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Alok ji, Please quote the slokas. We will try to discuss them here. I am having the book Narapati jayacharya with me as well. Since it is a book of 12th century AD there is no chance of any Ansha chakra being presented in it. (Also note that this is a text originated in Malva, Gugrat region - which is among one of the places where the ancient Harappan people tried to re-root themselves. The knowledge that comes from this Ujjain, Malva, Gujrat region is usually authentic and well rooted in the ancient Agama tradition). If there is a heading "Ancha chakra prakaran" (section of Divisional charts) present in the transilation that you are having, that could be a mistake of the translator. Let us verify what is the problem. Let us verify whether I am wrong in my expectation, or that the said translator was wrong in the interpretation. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "a_jagawat" <a_jagawat wrote:>> Dear Shreenad Ji,> > Ansha chakra is mentioned in Narpatijayacharya in Anshachakra > Prakaran of the book. The copy is published by Chaukhamba Prakashan.> > Secondly, I am not connected to SJC in any form and this is not a > SJC's idea. Please clear the doubts. The grantha I am refering to is > been traslated from its original form by Lt.Ganesh Datt Pathak. He > was well known astrologer.> > Alok Jagawat> > > > > , "Sreenadh" > sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear Alok ji,> > // I am translating the book in English//> > Good to know that you are translating this ancient classic to> > English. All the best in that effort. But the following lines left > me> > perplexed.> > //> I tried to lay the same event on ansha Chakra> > > from "Narpatijayacharya". //> > //I feel some points are missing from> > > the Grantha as some charts miserably fail to predict events. For> > > example I tried ansha chakra for Jaipur blast, but it did not fit > the> > > event. I feel I need to work more to find the correct solution.//> > First of all the point to know is that, Neither Narapaty > Jayacharya> > nor any other book for that matter, mention any kind of 'Ansha > Chakra'!> > I wonder then about what 'Ansha Chakra' you are speaking about?!> > Application Amshas (Divisions) alias Vargas (Multiples) is one thing> > (which dealt in detail in most of the classics) and the new born > concept> > of 'Ansha Chakra (Divisional charts)' with a mere history of 250 > years> > or so is entire another. No ancient classics speak about this > absurd> > concept called 'Ansha chakra (Divisional chart)' and very less > about the> > SJC popularized/invented absurdities such as 'Aspects in divisional> > charts' and 'Transit in divisional charts' and so on. Please just > come> > out of this resent color blindness happened to astrological > community> > and read/view the ancient text 'Narapati Jayacharya' in its > own/original> > view. I assure you that such confutations will vanish.> > If you need further clarification, please quote the relevant > sloka> > from 'Narapati Jayacharya' in the group and get the correct meaning > and> > interpretation.> > > > //> And Sobhana Ji, I congratulate you for your example on using > Kota> > > Chakra. No doubt, it is done with proper interest and knowledge.//> > Yes, I second you and request Sobhana ji to provide a detailed> > write-up on Kota chakra so that the group members will become more> > familiar with this tool, related concepts and its application.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > , "a_jagawat"> > <a_jagawat@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shreenadh ji,> > >> > > I tried to lay the same event on ansha Chakra> > > from "Narpatijayacharya". I am translating the book in English and> > > applying horoscopes to recheck. I feel some points are missing > from> > > the Grantha as some charts miserably fail to predict events. For> > > example I tried ansha chakra for Jaipur blast, but it did not fit > the> > > event. I feel I need to work more to find the correct solution.> > >> > > And Sobhana Ji, I congratulate you for your example on using Kota> > > Chakra. No doubt, it is done with proper interest and knowledge.> > >> > > Regards to everyone,> > >> > > Alok Jagawat> > >> > >> > > , "Sreenadh"> > > sreesog@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sobhana ji and astrosurfer ji,> > > > The text "Narapati Jaya charya" is readly available in> > > published> > > > from many good book stalls (like Chakhamba Sanskrit Sanstan) in> > > Delhi> > > > itself. Like the text "Siva Svorodayam" this text "Naraypati > Jaya> > > > charya" attracted the attention of scholars like Chandra hari > due> > > to the> > > > importance it ascribes to "Swara" (Breath pattern). The author > of> > > the> > > > classic text "Prashnamarga" quotes extensively from Narapati> > > Jayacharya> > > > in various contexts such as while discussing breath pattern and> > > omens at> > > > the times of commencing a journey (especially a kings journey to> > > fight> > > > his enemies).> > > > It is a wonderful ancient text written by the scholar Narapati> > > in> > > > the year AD 1232, and describes the Jaya charya i.e. 'Acts to > win> > > the> > > > wars' that should be followed by the kings. It is a text that > deals> > > with> > > > prashna, omens and swara (breath) related predictions.> > > > Love and regards,> > > > Sreenadh> > > >> > > > , "Shobhana"> > > > <shobhana_ms@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Astro-Surfer Ji,> > > > >> > > > > I am personally very grateful for you corrections and > comments.> > > Yes i> > > > > did go through my manuscripts and found him menationing as> > > Narpati.> > > > Waht> > > > > you stated is right, as it says:> > > > >> > > > > "Bhaaratim saraswatim Narpatih iti Lokeh Khyaatnamaham > bandamaanah> > > > > Namaskurwaanah > Narpatih raaaja tasya Jaycharyaa Jaya > paripaatiti> > > > > Narapatijayacharyaanaamakametat Swarodayashastram abhidhyaase"> > > > >> > > > > Thanks..I need Gurus like you to correct me so that I learn> > > > something...> > > > >> > > > > I shall be gatefull if your collection could be shared...at > the> > > least,> > > > > you could email me...> > > > >> > > > > I have no commercial considerations... I assure you that it > wil> > > not be> > > > > misutilised except of "jaycharya"...> > > > >> > > > > Thanking you..> > > > >> > > > > Regards...> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > , "astro.surfer"> > > > > astro.surfer@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Shobhana,> > > > > >> > > > > > That was a nice analysis using Kota Chakra. I wish we could > use> > > all> > > > > such> > > > > > wonderful techniques and come up with some predictions to> > > forewarn> > > > or> > > > > > forearm people who become victims of such tragedies.> > > > > >> > > > > > There appears to be a small error, which I would like to> > > correct if> > > > > you> > > > > > don't mind,> > > > > >> > > > > > //Narpati Jaycharya was a very famous astrologer who > expounded> > > > various> > > > > > tools for analysis of these types of events...//> > > > > >> > > > > > Narpati Jaycharya is not an astrologer but a granth/text> > > written by> > > > > the> > > > > > poet and astrologer Narpati in the year 1232. (Jaycharya > means> > > the> > > > > > behaviour of kings and the book shows the use of astrology > by> > > the> > > > > kings> > > > > > for various purposes like war etc.). This is the text which > says> > > > that> > > > > a> > > > > > king should never reveal his true horoscope as his enemies > can> > > > misuse> > > > > > the info. This text is written in peotic phrases and is > mostly a> > > > > shakun> > > > > > shastra based on swara science. It was published by > Nirnaysagar> > > > Press,> > > > > > Mumbai.> > > > > >> > > > > > regards> > > > > > astrosurfer> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > -> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>