IndiaDivine.org

Lal-Kitab Horoscopes//Writings of Sri Bhushan Priya ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Chandu ji, //Since there is some discussion going on on this less travelledSubject called Lal-Kitab, i thought of sharing with the forum. Allcredits to the original Author..// This gives us the feeling that these statements belong to you, which is not true. When ever you (or any one else) quote from the writings of well known scholers please do give due credit to them by mentioning their name as well - in this case to Shri Bhushan Priya ji. Please do quote such good write-ups, but please do mention the the name of original authers as well, to provide the due credit and respect to them.Note: Please correct me if I am wrong. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Chandu2chill" <nanna_id2006 wrote:>> Dear All,> > I have received the following Lal-Kitab basic info from an Astrology > Panel from one of the Website whereincity.com almost a year back.> > Since there is some discussion going on on this less travelled > Subject called Lal-Kitab, i thought of sharing with the forum. All > credits to the original Author..> > Here it goes..> > Horoscope having blind planets> > As per Lal Kitab, the planets that are blind during nights are also > called NAHORATRA planets. These planets can see during daytime only > but become blind during nights. These planets are called half blind. > Thus, if Sun is situated in the 4th house and Saturn is situated in > the 7th house then the horoscope is called Half Blind horoscope.> > The horoscope of this kind can influence to a great extent in > native's professional life, mental peace, and domestic happiness. > Saturn in the 7th house becomes very strong. As per astrology Saturn > in the 7th house gets directional strength. With his 10th aspect, > Saturn in this house can influence the planets in the 4th house. > Because of the inimical aspect of Saturn, the benefic results of Sun > become malefic. The 7th aspect of Sun situated in 4th house will fall > on the house profession and turns the results of house of profession > adverse. Thus causes losses to all kinds of pleasures and happiness > by destroying comforts and minimizing mental peace to a great extent. > Saturn and his aspects are responsible for the bad influence on the > horoscope. Hence it is not proper to perform remedial measures for > Sun but the remedial measures are to be performed for Saturn to > mitigate his malefic nature.> > __________________> > Righteous Horoscope> > As per Lal Kitab there are certain Righteous horoscopes. In these > types of horoscopes the influence of malefic planets reduces to > maximum extent. In any horoscope, if Saturn is situated in any good > house along with Jupiter, then the horoscope becomes Righteous > horoscope. The native who is having righteous horoscope, will be > helped by God Himself while facing obstructions formed on the way > during difficult situations. > > As per Lal kitab, Saturn is the significater of our difficulties as > well as luck. If Saturn is situated along with Jupiter or in > Jupiter's rasi, then beneficence will come in the nature of Saturn. > The relationship of Saturn and Jupiter removes many blemish qualities > in the horoscope. The conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter in 6th, 9th, > 11th or 12th houses mitigates many problems> > and controls the ups and downs in the life. Because of this influence > all kinds of malefics and calamities will be put to an end.> ______________> > Under Aged Horoscope> > As per the principles of Lal Kitab, there will be under aged > horoscopes unto the age of 12 years of native. The influence of the > horoscope will not be on the native up to 12 years but there will be > influence of results of fortune belonging to previous birth. If > houses 1,4,7 & 10, i.e., centers are either vacant or only malefic > planets like Saturn, Rahu & Ketu are situated or Mercury alone is > situated, then the horoscope is called under aged horoscope.> The native's condition of luck and fate will be suspicious up to the > age of 12 years.> > As per Lal kitab, in the under aged horoscope, there will be > influence of single particular planet during every particular year as > mentioned below. The remedial measures are to be performed to the > planets situated in the below mentioned houses to mitigate the > adverse effects on life and making them favorable.> > 1. There will be influence of planet situated in 7th house during > the 1st year of age.> > 2. There will be influence of planet situated in 4th house during > the 2nd year of age.> > 3. There will be influence of planet situated in 9th house during > the 3rd year of age.> > 4. There will be influence of planet situated in 10th house during > the 4th year of age> > 5. There will be influence of planet situated in 11th house during > the 5th year of age.> > 6. There will be influence of planet situated in 3rd house during > the 6th year of age.> > 7. There will be influence of planet situated in 2nd house during > the 7th year of age.> > 8. There will be influence of planet situated in 5th house during > the 8th year of age.> > 9. There will be influence of planet situated in 6th house during > the 9th year of age.> > 10.There will be influence of planet situated in 12th house during > the 10th year of age.> > 11.There will be influence of planet situated in 1st house during > the 11th year of age.> > 12.There will be influence of planet situated in 8th house during > the 12th year of age.> > __________________> > And there some Planetery indications as per Lal-Kitab in a chart(s)> about debts of previous birth which i will be posting in my next > mail..> > Hope this helps > > Regards> > Chandu2Chill>

Dear Sri Sreenadh Ji,

I think there's a confusion... i mentioned very clearly that i have

got this Lal-Kitab write-up from an Astrology Panel where they didn't

mentioned the NAME of the Author in the doc that i received. Hence i

mentioned All credits to the Original Author whoever has written this

with due respect to him/her

I do agree and respect and believe that one should not take credit of

other's work or intellactual properties.. be it just a peice of write-

up. So i even mentioned from where i got the write-up " Website

whereincity.com "

And my REQUEST to you and all learned ppl in AIA. Pls avoide

using " Ji " while addressing me. Just " Chandu " will certainly makes

me feel more comfortable:-)

Hope i am clear now

Regards

Chandu2Chill

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

Dear Chandu ji,

//Since there is some discussion going on on this less travelled

Subject called Lal-Kitab, i thought of sharing with the forum. All

credits to the original Author..//

This gives us the feeling that these statements belong to you, which

is not true. When ever you (or any one else) quote from the writings

of well known scholers please do give due credit to them by mentioning

their name as well - in this case to Shri Bhushan Priya ji. Please do

quote such good write-ups, but please do mention the the name of

original authers as well, to provide the due credit and respect to

them.

Note: Please correct me if I am wrong.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

> , " Chandu2chill "

> <nanna_id2006@> wrote:

Dear All,

I have received the following Lal-Kitab basic info from an Astrology

Panel from one of the Website whereincity.com almost a year back.

Since there is some discussion going on on this less travelled

Subject called Lal-Kitab, i thought of sharing with the forum. All

credits to the original Author..

Under Aged Horoscope

Dear Group,

Chandu Chill Ji has quoted extracts of an article giving a few details of planets effecting Nativity in case of "Underage Horoscope". This Underag Horoscope is nothing but Balarist defined under various astrological system.

Balaristha arises out of certain conditions out of which, condition of Lagna and the Moon are two major factors / considerations. Balarist is a condition of the horoscope, wherein dangers to the well being of Native exist upto twelce years of Age. Aristhas are defined in Parashari Astrology as follows:

1. Sadyorista one year (death due to own Poorva karmas)

2. Balarista Ten years (Death due to Karmaphala of Parents)

3. Yogarista Twenty Years ( Own Poorva Karma )

4. Alpaaayu Tirtytwo Years. (Ayu granted)

In Parasari, Jaimini and other literature on astrology, there are numerous conditions and Yogas for Aristas. So many tools exist to assess the condition for Balaristha and its results. The Most successful is Tri Pataki Chakra developed by the tantric schools and adopted to assess conditions of Yaerly Chart and successfully adopted to assess Aristha upto 32 years of age. This works on the principles of Vedhas of Ketu Jupiter and Saturn.

This is has been very beautifully expounded by Ms Shalini Dhasman in her book on the subject and others.

Coming on to "Lal Kitaab", it in its characterstic simplicity, has done away with all cobwebs of complexities and thousand rules and has laid down following rules to assess the chart for existence of Balarist.

Conditions for Balarist

1. All four quadrants occupied by Malefics including Rahu / Ketu.

2. Quadrants occupied only by Mercury.

How To assess Balarist and Timing of Balarist

This aspect has been quoted by Shri Chandu Chill. However it is not explanatory or self evident. I shall make an endeavor.

Lal Kitaab lays down the movement of Planets from House to House based on certain hidden / unexplained principles. A deeper study of other systems like jaimini etc reveals the system of movement. Some follow frogs leaps, some Kendra –Phanaphar –Apoklima, some strange unexplained movement and some house Karakas in astronomical moves. That is sufficient as a background.

Now It has been laid down which house planet will be placed or move to a house away from the ascendant and more important its own position and will be in a position to inflict Arista or death upon Nativity.

It is well known principle of Jaimini how the trinal rasies and trinal positions of some of the points or planets bring it arista or death. The house that figure prominently from where trinal positions of planats cause Arista or death are, Second, the Fifth , Seventh, Eight and eleventh. Lal Kitab has taken the house as arista karaka and done away with concepts of planets being Bramha, Rudra nad Mahesh.

Another Parasari principle of arista arising our of own position, 6 and 8 positions form the planets is well know.

Keeping above principles in view, Lal kitaab has laid down how planets located in each house when move to ceratin locations way from themselves will cause Aristha / death. I have expanded the table so that one can see the logic oneself. In the table, the planets located in certain house will move to another house (under Varsha Phal) and cause Arista. If no planets exist in those house then see from the position of the owners of the house if those are so located as to be able to cause arista.

Age From House To House Houses away Position Ownner

1 7 11 5 Trine Ve/Me

2 4 9 6 Six Mo

3 9 7 11 11 Ju

4 10 7 10 10 Sa

5 11 7 9 Trine Sa

6 3 3 1 Own Me

7 2 6 5 Trine Ve

8 5 9 5 Trine Su

9 6 1 8 Eight Me / Ke

10 12 5 6 six Ra

1 1 1 8 8 Eight Ma

12 8 12 5 trine Ma

From the table above, the principles of planets ocuppying a particular house and then moving to another house and thereby proving Maraka for Lagna is based on the principles of "occupier delivering the results of owner of the house". This a simple rule of the despositor besides reasons mentioned above.

For example, in the first year the planets located in the seventh house move to eleventh house. Those planets represent Me/ Ve, the co owners of seventh house. In the eleventh house they will be Maraka for Ascendant as Ven/Me. Another example. In the fourth year, planets in the tenth, representing Saturn will move to the seventh house and aspect ascendant and bring in Arista.

Lal Kitab, principles are not some strange items but ingrained into basic Parashari, Jaimini and Tantric traditions. These are not understood by a reader as one is not very well versed in those traditions himself. Another abhorrence emanates due to reasons of elitism and false sense, as the book is not written in Sanskrit. So how can Parasar and Jaimini be explained in Urdu and to the common masses is the psyche many ill conceived notions nurture.

Thirdly, all people who have written or popularize Lal Kitab deliberately or unwittingly prorogate it as a different system and think by doing that they have an empire to command.

If one researches further into it, one will find that Lal Kitaab is working on certain Viadha principles also when laying down such a method.

Some fundamental flaw may also lie in Lal Kitaab that it has laid down a methodology but never cat\red to explain it away. Perhaps its followers or Parampara Just carried the book and just carried their practices without any time caring to know the "whys" and "hows".

One day I asked an honorable teacher "Aissa Kyon Hota Hai"? He retorted: forget about it, ye to "Yun Hota Hai". First learn "Yun Hota Hai" and when you have time, think over "Kyon Hota hai". That also is a method of Instruction and 99 per cent astrologers are content with "Yun Hota hai". How to assess Arista? That is the end….

I hope I have been able to explain a little and do some justice to my assertion and belief that Lal Kitaab is fully grounded in the roots. The roots are real deep, sometimes much beyond the grasps of the unbelievers…

Om Namo Narayana…

, "Chandu2chill" <nanna_id2006 wrote:>> > Dear Sri Sreenadh Ji,> > I think there's a confusion... i mentioned very clearly that i have > got this Lal-Kitab write-up from an Astrology Panel where they didn't > mentioned the NAME of the Author in the doc that i received. Hence i > mentioned All credits to the Original Author whoever has written this > with due respect to him/her > > I do agree and respect and believe that one should not take credit of > other's work or intellactual properties.. be it just a peice of write-> up. So i even mentioned from where i got the write-up "Website > whereincity.com"> > And my REQUEST to you and all learned ppl in AIA. Pls avoide > using "Ji" while addressing me. Just "Chandu" will certainly makes > me feel more comfortable:-)> > Hope i am clear now> > Regards> > Chandu2Chill> > > , "Sreenadh" > sreesog@ wrote:> > Dear Chandu ji,> > //Since there is some discussion going on on this less travelled> Subject called Lal-Kitab, i thought of sharing with the forum. All> credits to the original Author..//> > This gives us the feeling that these statements belong to you, which> is not true. When ever you (or any one else) quote from the writings > of well known scholers please do give due credit to them by mentioning> their name as well - in this case to Shri Bhushan Priya ji. Please do> quote such good write-ups, but please do mention the the name of> original authers as well, to provide the due credit and respect to > them.> > Note: Please correct me if I am wrong.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > > , "Chandu2chill"> > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:> > Dear All,> > I have received the following Lal-Kitab basic info from an Astrology> Panel from one of the Website whereincity.com almost a year back.> > Since there is some discussion going on on this less travelled> Subject called Lal-Kitab, i thought of sharing with the forum. All> credits to the original Author..>

Dear Shobhana-ji,

Thanks for your illustrative write-up.

A request

My elder son has few symptoms of balarishta, as explained by you.

If you agree, I may provide the data.. with one strange request..

You will kindly look into only his past... nothing in future. Just

a case study.

I just want to know the astrological basis and thereby

example of Lal Kitab methodology.

regards

chakraborty

Shobhana [shobhana_ms]

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 3:36 PM

Re: Lal-Kitab Horoscopes//Writings of

Sri Bhushan Priya ji

Under Aged Horoscope

Dear Group,

Chandu Chill Ji has quoted extracts of an article giving a few details of

planets effecting Nativity in case of " Underage Horoscope " . This Underag

Horoscope is nothing but Balarist defined under various astrological system.

Balaristha arises out of certain conditions out of which, condition of Lagna

and the Moon are two major factors / considerations. Balarist is a condition

of the horoscope, wherein dangers to the well being of Native exist upto

twelce years of Age. Aristhas are defined in Parashari Astrology as follows:

1. Sadyorista one year (death due to own Poorva karmas)

2. Balarista Ten years (Death due to Karmaphala of Parents)

3. Yogarista Twenty Years ( Own Poorva Karma )

4. Alpaaayu Tirtytwo Years. (Ayu granted)

In Parasari, Jaimini and other literature on astrology, there are numerous

conditions and Yogas for Aristas. So many tools exist to assess the

condition for Balaristha and its results. The Most successful is Tri Pataki

Chakra developed by the tantric schools and adopted to assess conditions of

Yaerly Chart and successfully adopted to assess Aristha upto 32 years of

age. This works on the principles of Vedhas of Ketu Jupiter and Saturn.

This is has been very beautifully expounded by Ms Shalini Dhasman in her

book on the subject and others.

Coming on to " Lal Kitaab " , it in its characterstic simplicity, has done

away with all cobwebs of complexities and thousand rules and has laid down

following rules to assess the chart for existence of Balarist.

Conditions for Balarist

1. All four quadrants occupied by Malefics including Rahu / Ketu.

2. Quadrants occupied only by Mercury.

How To assess Balarist and Timing of Balarist

This aspect has been quoted by Shri Chandu Chill. However it is not

explanatory or self evident. I shall make an endeavor.

Lal Kitaab lays down the movement of Planets from House to House based on

certain hidden / unexplained principles. A deeper study of other systems

like jaimini etc reveals the system of movement. Some follow frogs leaps,

some Kendra -Phanaphar -Apoklima, some strange unexplained movement and some

house Karakas in astronomical moves. That is sufficient as a background.

Now It has been laid down which house planet will be placed or move to a

house away from the ascendant and more important its own position and will

be in a position to inflict Arista or death upon Nativity.

It is well known principle of Jaimini how the trinal rasies and trinal

positions of some of the points or planets bring it arista or death. The

house that figure prominently from where trinal positions of planats cause

Arista or death are, Second, the Fifth , Seventh, Eight and eleventh. Lal

Kitab has taken the house as arista karaka and done away with concepts of

planets being Bramha, Rudra nad Mahesh.

Another Parasari principle of arista arising our of own position, 6 and 8

positions form the planets is well know.

Keeping above principles in view, Lal kitaab has laid down how planets

located in each house when move to ceratin locations way from themselves

will cause Aristha / death. I have expanded the table so that one can see

the logic oneself. In the table, the planets located in certain house will

move to another house (under Varsha Phal) and cause Arista. If no planets

exist in those house then see from the position of the owners of the house

if those are so located as to be able to cause arista.

Age From House To House Houses away Position Ownner

1 7 11 5 Trine

Ve/Me

2 4 9 6 Six

Mo

3 9 7 11 11

Ju

4 10 7 10 10

Sa

5 11 7 9

Trine Sa

6 3 3 1

Own Me

7 2 6 5

Trine Ve

8 5 9 5

Trine Su

9 6 1 8

Eight Me / Ke

10 12 5 6 six

Ra

1 1 1 8 8

Eight Ma

12 8 12 5 trine

Ma

From the table above, the principles of planets ocuppying a particular house

and then moving to another house and thereby proving Maraka for Lagna is

based on the principles of " occupier delivering the results of owner of the

house " . This a simple rule of the despositor besides reasons mentioned

above.

For example, in the first year the planets located in the seventh house move

to eleventh house. Those planets represent Me/ Ve, the co owners of seventh

house. In the eleventh house they will be Maraka for Ascendant as Ven/Me.

Another example. In the fourth year, planets in the tenth, representing

Saturn will move to the seventh house and aspect ascendant and bring in

Arista.

Lal Kitab, principles are not some strange items but ingrained into basic

Parashari, Jaimini and Tantric traditions. These are not understood by a

reader as one is not very well versed in those traditions himself. Another

abhorrence emanates due to reasons of elitism and false sense, as the book

is not written in Sanskrit. So how can Parasar and Jaimini be explained in

Urdu and to the common masses is the psyche many ill conceived notions

nurture.

Thirdly, all people who have written or popularize Lal Kitab deliberately

or unwittingly prorogate it as a different system and think by doing that

they have an empire to command.

If one researches further into it, one will find that Lal Kitaab is working

on certain Viadha principles also when laying down such a method.

Some fundamental flaw may also lie in Lal Kitaab that it has laid down a

methodology but never cat\red to explain it away. Perhaps its followers or

Parampara Just carried the book and just carried their practices without any

time caring to know the " whys " and " hows " .

One day I asked an honorable teacher " Aissa Kyon Hota Hai " ? He retorted:

forget about it, ye to " Yun Hota Hai " . First learn " Yun Hota Hai " and when

you have time, think over " Kyon Hota hai " . That also is a method of

Instruction and 99 per cent astrologers are content with " Yun Hota hai " . How

to assess Arista? That is the end....

I hope I have been able to explain a little and do some justice to my

assertion and belief that Lal Kitaab is fully grounded in the roots. The

roots are real deep, sometimes much beyond the grasps of the unbelievers...

Om Namo Narayana...

Dear Shobhana-ji,

Following are the details

DOB : 25 January 1999.

POB : Dibrugarh, Assam, India

TOB : 11:31 hrs (should be between 11:28 to 11:31 hrs)

He is having Aries Lagna, with Deb Sat+Moon in lagna, R/K on

4/10, Mars in 7H. (Ve in 11H and Jup in 12H),

The above fulfills the 1st requirement (malefic in all kendra).

Mercury is also in 10H (kendra) along with Sun and Ketu.

He has suffered from blood clotting after high fever..

he survived due to timely medical assistance

The problem happened thrice ..

Oct-Nov 2000, 2003 and 2006. He also suffered

from repetitive kidney infection.. had an operation on

penis (phimosia or something like that) to cure the same

in 2007 Jan.

The exact dates .. I will let you know tomorrow

Regards

chakraborty

Shobhana [shobhana_ms]

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 7:47 PM

Re: Lal-Kitab Horoscopes//Writings of

Sri Bhushan Priya ji

Dear Chakraborty Ji,

It will be may pleasure to do the needful as per my little capacity.

You are welcome.

Om Namo Narayana.

Dear PL Chakravartyji,

The urinary infection  & resultant operation + kidney problem is due to

Mars aspecting 6th house lord mercury.

The debilitation of Saturn is negated by a neechbhanga raj yoga. Thus making

Saturn powerfull. Which is problem for Sun under Saturn's direct gaze on the

10th house.

Thus creating problems in the blood. This & Saturn + Moon may someday lead to

related problems in the head. Best to make nessesary changes in diet and life

style, prevent colds 

and keep him cheerfull as he is predisposed to being melancholy.

Jupiter in 12 house, own sign, aspects 4th house , trying to keep rahu under

control + 8th house. Very intutive.

Independant, hardworking, rebellious and strong person/ some times too strong.

Devotion will help.

Sorry, not the lalkitab way, but the health thing is very important, as i have

seen similar cases being spoilt by over meditation.

Chiranjiv Mehta

--- On Fri, 26/9/08, Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2

Re: Lal-Kitab Horoscopes//Writings of Sri

Bhushan Priya ji

Friday, 26 September, 2008, 2:40 PM

Dear Shobhana-ji,

Following are the details

DOB : 25 January 1999.

POB : Dibrugarh, Assam, India

TOB : 11:31 hrs (should be between 11:28 to 11:31 hrs)

He is having Aries Lagna, with Deb Sat+Moon in lagna, R/K on

4/10, Mars in 7H. (Ve in 11H and Jup in 12H),

The above fulfills the 1st requirement (malefic in all kendra).

Mercury is also in 10H (kendra) along with Sun and Ketu.

He has suffered from blood clotting after high fever..

he survived due to timely medical assistance

The problem happened thrice ..

Oct-Nov 2000, 2003 and 2006. He also suffered

from repetitive kidney infection.. had an operation on

penis (phimosia or something like that) to cure the same

in 2007 Jan.

The exact dates .. I will let you know tomorrow

Regards

chakraborty

Shobhana [shobhana_ms@ .co. in]

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 7:47 PM

ancient_indian_ astrology

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Lal-Kitab Horoscopes// Writings of

Sri Bhushan Priya ji

Dear Chakraborty Ji,

It will be may pleasure to do the needful as per my little capacity.

You are welcome.

Om Namo Narayana.

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at

http://in.messenger./?wm=n/

Dear Mehta-ji,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, the clotting of blood took place (all 3 times)in head. Except

our own child specialist (who never liked to prescribe any medicine

unless it can not be avoided), everybody asked us to go for

extensive medication. We had faith in our doctor.. and over

medication was avoided.

Yes, my son is strong (considers everybody equal to him), lazy,

highly intuitive and rebellious and a faultfinder and sometimes

melancholy.

As a father, except the health part, I don't want to know much about

his future... lest that should change my outlook. I want him to grow

up as normal, good person.

regards

chakraborty

, chiranjiv mehta

<vchiranjiv wrote:

>

> Dear PL Chakravartyji,

> The urinary infection  & resultant operation + kidney problem is

due to Mars aspecting 6th house lord mercury.

> The debilitation of Saturn is negated by a neechbhanga raj yoga.

Thus making Saturn powerfull. Which is problem for Sun under

Saturn's direct gaze on the 10th house.

> Thus creating problems in the blood. This & Saturn + Moon may

someday lead to related problems in the head. Best to make nessesary

changes in diet and life style, prevent colds 

> and keep him cheerfull as he is predisposed to being melancholy.

> Jupiter in 12 house, own sign, aspects 4th house , trying to keep

rahu under control + 8th house. Very intutive.

> Independant, hardworking, rebellious and strong person/ some times

too strong. Devotion will help.

> Sorry, not the lalkitab way, but the health thing is very

important, as i have seen similar cases being spoilt by over

meditation.

>  

>

Dear Chakravartyji,

12th house Jupiter, aspecting the 8th house will give him interest in spiritual

matters. To prompt him towards the Satvik way of doing things, you can probably

buy books which he will surely read in depth. There can be remedies ( others in

the group r probably more qualified ) but your son will find his own connection

to God. That is his personality.

Chiranjiv Mehta

--- On Fri, 26/9/08, chakrathewheel <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

chakrathewheel <CHAKRABORTYP2

Re: Lal-Kitab Horoscopes//Writings of Sri

Bhushan Priya ji

Friday, 26 September, 2008, 8:28 PM

Dear Mehta-ji,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, the clotting of blood took place (all 3 times)in head. Except

our own child specialist (who never liked to prescribe any medicine

unless it can not be avoided), everybody asked us to go for

extensive medication. We had faith in our doctor.. and over

medication was avoided.

Yes, my son is strong (considers everybody equal to him), lazy,

highly intuitive and rebellious and a faultfinder and sometimes

melancholy.

As a father, except the health part, I don't want to know much about

his future... lest that should change my outlook. I want him to grow

up as normal, good person.

regards

chakraborty

ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv mehta

<vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear PL Chakravartyji,

> The urinary infection  & resultant operation + kidney problem is

due to Mars aspecting 6th house lord mercury.

> The debilitation of Saturn is negated by a neechbhanga raj yoga.

Thus making Saturn powerfull. Which is problem for Sun under

Saturn's direct gaze on the 10th house.

> Thus creating problems in the blood. This & Saturn + Moon may

someday lead to related problems in the head. Best to make nessesary

changes in diet and life style, prevent colds 

> and keep him cheerfull as he is predisposed to being melancholy.

> Jupiter in 12 house, own sign, aspects 4th house , trying to keep

rahu under control + 8th house. Very intutive.

> Independant, hardworking, rebellious and strong person/ some times

too strong. Devotion will help.

> Sorry, not the lalkitab way, but the health thing is very

important, as i have seen similar cases being spoilt by over

meditation.

>