IndiaDivine.org

Balarisht and Lal-Kitab System of astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sobhana ji, That was a beautiful write-up; a well written and informative one. //I hope I have been able to explain a little and do some justice to my assertion and belief that Lal Kitaab is fully grounded in the roots. The roots are real deep, sometimes much beyond the grasps of the unbelievers?// Yes ofcourse! And it seems that your your knowledge, tradition and logic are also well rooted and exemplary. Let the roots go real deep, let us dive real deep..... let us search for understanding beyond the common grasp.....let us find the pearls sleeping there real deep....near the roots....Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Shobhana" <shobhana_ms wrote:

Under Aged Horoscope

Dear Group,

Chandu Chill Ji has quoted extracts of an article giving a few details of planets effecting Nativity in case of "Underage Horoscope". This Underag Horoscope is nothing but Balarist defined under various astrological system.

Balaristha arises out of certain conditions out of which, condition of Lagna and the Moon are two major factors / considerations. Balarist is a condition of the horoscope, wherein dangers to the well being of Native exist upto twelce years of Age. Aristhas are defined in Parashari Astrology as follows:

1. Sadyorista one year (death due to own Poorva karmas)

2. Balarista Ten years (Death due to Karmaphala of Parents)

3. Yogarista Twenty Years ( Own Poorva Karma )

4. Alpaaayu Tirtytwo Years. (Ayu granted)

In Parasari, Jaimini and other literature on astrology, there are numerous conditions and Yogas for Aristas. So many tools exist to assess the condition for Balaristha and its results. The Most successful is Tri Pataki Chakra developed by the tantric schools and adopted to assess conditions of Yaerly Chart and successfully adopted to assess Aristha upto 32 years of age. This works on the principles of Vedhas of Ketu Jupiter and Saturn.

This is has been very beautifully expounded by Ms Shalini Dhasman in her book on the subject and others.

Coming on to "Lal Kitaab", it in its characterstic simplicity, has done away with all cobwebs of complexities and thousand rules and has laid down following rules to assess the chart for existence of Balarist.

Conditions for Balarist

1. All four quadrants occupied by Malefics including Rahu / Ketu.

2. Quadrants occupied only by Mercury.

How To assess Balarist and Timing of Balarist

This aspect has been quoted by Shri Chandu Chill. However it is not explanatory or self evident. I shall make an endeavor.

Lal Kitaab lays down the movement of Planets from House to House based on certain hidden / unexplained principles. A deeper study of other systems like jaimini etc reveals the system of movement. Some follow frogs leaps, some Kendra ?Phanaphar ?Apoklima, some strange unexplained movement and some house Karakas in astronomical moves. That is sufficient as a background.

Now It has been laid down which house planet will be placed or move to a house away from the ascendant and more important its own position and will be in a position to inflict Arista or death upon Nativity.

It is well known principle of Jaimini how the trinal rasies and trinal positions of some of the points or planets bring it arista or death. The house that figure prominently from where trinal positions of planats cause Arista or death are, Second, the Fifth , Seventh, Eight and eleventh. Lal Kitab has taken the house as arista karaka and done away with concepts of planets being Bramha, Rudra nad Mahesh.

Another Parasari principle of arista arising our of own position, 6 and 8 positions form the planets is well know.

Keeping above principles in view, Lal kitaab has laid down how planets located in each house when move to ceratin locations way from themselves will cause Aristha / death. I have expanded the table so that one can see the logic oneself. In the table, the planets located in certain house will move to another house (under Varsha Phal) and cause Arista. If no planets exist in those house then see from the position of the owners of the house if those are so located as to be able to cause arista.

Age From House To House Houses away Position Ownner

1 7 11 5 Trine Ve/Me

2 4 9 6 Six Mo

3 9 7 11 11 Ju

4 10 7 10 10 Sa

5 11 7 9 Trine Sa

6 3 3 1 Own Me

7 2 6 5 Trine Ve

8 5 9 5 Trine Su

9 6 1 8 Eight Me / Ke

10 12 5 6 six Ra

1 1 1 8 8 Eight Ma

12 8 12 5 trine Ma

From the table above, the principles of planets ocuppying a particular house and then moving to another house and thereby proving Maraka for Lagna is based on the principles of "occupier delivering the results of owner of the house". This a simple rule of the despositor besides reasons mentioned above.

For example, in the first year the planets located in the seventh house move to eleventh house. Those planets represent Me/ Ve, the co owners of seventh house. In the eleventh house they will be Maraka for Ascendant as Ven/Me. Another example. In the fourth year, planets in the tenth, representing Saturn will move to the seventh house and aspect ascendant and bring in Arista.

Lal Kitab, principles are not some strange items but ingrained into basic Parashari, Jaimini and Tantric traditions. These are not understood by a reader as one is not very well versed in those traditions himself. Another abhorrence emanates due to reasons of elitism and false sense, as the book is not written in Sanskrit. So how can Parasar and Jaimini be explained in Urdu and to the common masses is the psyche many ill conceived notions nurture.

Thirdly, all people who have written or popularize Lal Kitab deliberately or unwittingly prorogate it as a different system and think by doing that they have an empire to command.

If one researches further into it, one will find that Lal Kitaab is working on certain Viadha principles also when laying down such a method.

Some fundamental flaw may also lie in Lal Kitaab that it has laid down a methodology but never cat\red to explain it away. Perhaps its followers or Parampara Just carried the book and just carried their practices without any time caring to know the "whys" and "hows".

One day I asked an honorable teacher "Aissa Kyon Hota Hai"? He retorted: forget about it, ye to "Yun Hota Hai". First learn "Yun Hota Hai" and when you have time, think over "Kyon Hota hai". That also is a method of Instruction and 99 per cent astrologers are content with "Yun Hota hai". How to assess Arista? That is the end?.

I hope I have been able to explain a little and do some justice to my assertion and belief that Lal Kitaab is fully grounded in the roots. The roots are real deep, sometimes much beyond the grasps of the unbelievers?

Om Namo Narayana?

Dear Sreenaadh ji.

Thanks for the coplements. The portion highlighted definetely sound

rude, I realise but the idea is to incite passion for knowing further

and I firmly believe, we all have that passion.

I assure you, that was not boasting.

Thanks and regards.

Om Namo Narayana.

In , " Sreenadh " <sreesog

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Sobhana ji,

> That was a beautiful write-up; a well written and informative

one.

> //I hope I have been able to explain a little and do some justice

to my

> assertion and belief that Lal Kitaab is fully grounded in the

roots. The

> roots are real deep, sometimes much beyond the grasps of the

> unbelievers?//

> Yes ofcourse! And it seems that your your knowledge, tradition

and

> logic are also well rooted and exemplary. Let the roots go real

deep,

> let us dive real deep..... let us search for understanding beyond

the

> common grasp.....let us find the pearls sleeping there real

deep....near

> the roots....

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " Shobhana "

> <shobhana_ms@> wrote:

>

>

> Under Aged Horoscope

>

>

>

> Dear Group,

>

>

>

> Chandu Chill Ji has quoted extracts of an article giving a few

details

> of planets effecting Nativity in case of " Underage Horoscope " . This

> Underag Horoscope is nothing but Balarist defined under various

> astrological system.

>

>

>

> Balaristha arises out of certain conditions out of which, condition

of

> Lagna and the Moon are two major factors / considerations. Balarist

is a

> condition of the horoscope, wherein dangers to the well being of

Native

> exist upto twelce years of Age. Aristhas are defined in Parashari

> Astrology as follows:

>

>

>

> 1. Sadyorista one year (death due to own Poorva karmas)

>

> 2. Balarista Ten years (Death due to Karmaphala of

Parents)

>

> 3. Yogarista Twenty Years ( Own Poorva Karma )

>

> 4. Alpaaayu Tirtytwo Years. (Ayu granted)

>

>

>

> In Parasari, Jaimini and other literature on astrology, there are

> numerous conditions and Yogas for Aristas. So many tools exist to

assess

> the condition for Balaristha and its results. The Most successful

is Tri

> Pataki Chakra developed by the tantric schools and adopted to assess

> conditions of Yaerly Chart and successfully adopted to assess

Aristha

> upto 32 years of age. This works on the principles of Vedhas of Ketu

> Jupiter and Saturn.

>

> This is has been very beautifully expounded by Ms Shalini Dhasman

in her

> book on the subject and others.

>

>

>

> Coming on to " Lal Kitaab " , it in its characterstic simplicity, has

done

> away with all cobwebs of complexities and thousand rules and has

laid

> down following rules to assess the chart for existence of Balarist.

>

>

>

> Conditions for Balarist

>

>

>

> 1. All four quadrants occupied by Malefics including Rahu /

Ketu.

>

> 2. Quadrants occupied only by Mercury.

>

>

>

>

>

> How To assess Balarist and Timing of Balarist

>

>

>

> This aspect has been quoted by Shri Chandu Chill. However it is not

> explanatory or self evident. I shall make an endeavor.

>

>

>

> Lal Kitaab lays down the movement of Planets from House to House

based

> on certain hidden / unexplained principles. A deeper study of other

> systems like jaimini etc reveals the system of movement. Some follow

> frogs leaps, some Kendra ?Phanaphar ?Apoklima, some strange

unexplained

> movement and some house Karakas in astronomical moves. That is

> sufficient as a background.

>

>

>

> Now It has been laid down which house planet will be placed or

move to

> a house away from the ascendant and more important its own position

and

> will be in a position to inflict Arista or death upon Nativity.

>

>

>

> It is well known principle of Jaimini how the trinal rasies and

trinal

> positions of some of the points or planets bring it arista or

death. The

> house that figure prominently from where trinal positions of planats

> cause Arista or death are, Second, the Fifth , Seventh, Eight and

> eleventh. Lal Kitab has taken the house as arista karaka and done

away

> with concepts of planets being Bramha, Rudra nad Mahesh.

>

>

>

> Another Parasari principle of arista arising our of own position, 6

and

> 8 positions form the planets is well know.

>

>

>

> Keeping above principles in view, Lal kitaab has laid down how

planets

> located in each house when move to ceratin locations way from

themselves

> will cause Aristha / death. I have expanded the table so that one

can

> see the logic oneself. In the table, the planets located in certain

> house will move to another house (under Varsha Phal) and cause

Arista.

> If no planets exist in those house then see from the position of the

> owners of the house if those are so located as to be able to cause

> arista.

>

>

>

> Age From House To House Houses away Position Ownner

>

>

>

> 1 7 11

> Trine Ve/Me

>

> 2 4 9

> Six Mo

>

> 3 9 7

> 11 Ju

>

> 4 10 7

> 10 Sa

>

> 5 11 7

> Trine Sa

>

> 6 3 3 1

> Own Me

>

> 7 2 6 5

> Trine Ve

>

> 8 5 9 5

> Trine Su

>

> 9 6 1 8

> Eight Me / Ke

>

> 10 12 5

> six Ra

>

> 1 1 1 8 8

> Eight Ma

>

> 12 8 12

> trine Ma

>

>

>

>

>

> From the table above, the principles of planets ocuppying a

particular

> house and then moving to another house and thereby proving Maraka

for

> Lagna is based on the principles of " occupier delivering the

results of

> owner of the house " . This a simple rule of the despositor besides

> reasons mentioned above.

>

>

>

> For example, in the first year the planets located in the seventh

house

> move to eleventh house. Those planets represent Me/ Ve, the co

owners of

> seventh house. In the eleventh house they will be Maraka for

Ascendant

> as Ven/Me. Another example. In the fourth year, planets in the

tenth,

> representing Saturn will move to the seventh house and aspect

ascendant

> and bring in Arista.

>

>

>

> Lal Kitab, principles are not some strange items but ingrained into

> basic Parashari, Jaimini and Tantric traditions. These are not

> understood by a reader as one is not very well versed in those

> traditions himself. Another abhorrence emanates due to reasons of

> elitism and false sense, as the book is not written in Sanskrit. So

how

> can Parasar and Jaimini be explained in Urdu and to the common

masses is

> the psyche many ill conceived notions nurture.

>

>

>

> Thirdly, all people who have written or popularize Lal Kitab

> deliberately or unwittingly prorogate it as a different system and

think

> by doing that they have an empire to command.

>

>

>

>

>

> If one researches further into it, one will find that Lal Kitaab is

> working on certain Viadha principles also when laying down such a

> method.

>

>

>

> Some fundamental flaw may also lie in Lal Kitaab that it has laid

down a

> methodology but never cat\red to explain it away. Perhaps its

followers

> or Parampara Just carried the book and just carried their practices

> without any time caring to know the " whys " and " hows " .

>

>

>

> One day I asked an honorable teacher " Aissa Kyon Hota Hai " ? He

retorted:

> forget about it, ye to " Yun Hota Hai " . First learn " Yun Hota Hai "

and

> when you have time, think over " Kyon Hota hai " . That also is a

method

> of Instruction and 99 per cent astrologers are content with " Yun

Hota

> hai " . How to assess Arista? That is the end?.

>

>

>

>

>

> I hope I have been able to explain a little and do some justice to

my

> assertion and belief that Lal Kitaab is fully grounded in the

roots. The

> roots are real deep, sometimes much beyond the grasps of the

> unbelievers?

>

>

>

> Om Namo Narayana?

>

Dear Sobhana ji, I was sincerly expressing my appreciation for you. I was not indicating that it was rude, I was not saying that it was boasting. I was just just expressing my sincere appreciation and feeling. Take it positively. Have a nice day. //but the idea is to incite passion for knowing further > and I firmly believe, we all have that passion.// Yes, it was for the same reason - I spoke about diving deep as well. It is a common task we all as a close knit group should do; to find the pearls, the valuable knowledge drops. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Shobhana" <shobhana_ms wrote:>> Dear Sreenaadh ji.> > Thanks for the coplements. The portion highlighted definetely sound > rude, I realise but the idea is to incite passion for knowing further > and I firmly believe, we all have that passion.> > I assure you, that was not boasting.> > Thanks and regards.> Om Namo Narayana.> > In , "Sreenadh" sreesog@ > wrote:> >> > > > Dear Sobhana ji,> > That was a beautiful write-up; a well written and informative > one.> > //I hope I have been able to explain a little and do some justice > to my> > assertion and belief that Lal Kitaab is fully grounded in the > roots. The> > roots are real deep, sometimes much beyond the grasps of the> > unbelievers?//> > Yes ofcourse! And it seems that your your knowledge, tradition > and> > logic are also well rooted and exemplary. Let the roots go real > deep,> > let us dive real deep..... let us search for understanding beyond > the> > common grasp.....let us find the pearls sleeping there real > deep....near> > the roots....> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > , "Shobhana"> > <shobhana_ms@> wrote:> > > > > > Under Aged Horoscope> > > > > > > > Dear Group,> > > > > > > > Chandu Chill Ji has quoted extracts of an article giving a few > details> > of planets effecting Nativity in case of "Underage Horoscope". This> > Underag Horoscope is nothing but Balarist defined under various> > astrological system.> > > > > > > > Balaristha arises out of certain conditions out of which, condition > of> > Lagna and the Moon are two major factors / considerations. Balarist > is a> > condition of the horoscope, wherein dangers to the well being of > Native> > exist upto twelce years of Age. Aristhas are defined in Parashari> > Astrology as follows:> > > > > > > > 1. Sadyorista one year (death due to own Poorva karmas)> > > > 2. Balarista Ten years (Death due to Karmaphala of > Parents)> > > > 3. Yogarista Twenty Years ( Own Poorva Karma )> > > > 4. Alpaaayu Tirtytwo Years. (Ayu granted)> > > > > > > > In Parasari, Jaimini and other literature on astrology, there are> > numerous conditions and Yogas for Aristas. So many tools exist to > assess> > the condition for Balaristha and its results. The Most successful > is Tri> > Pataki Chakra developed by the tantric schools and adopted to assess> > conditions of Yaerly Chart and successfully adopted to assess > Aristha> > upto 32 years of age. This works on the principles of Vedhas of Ketu> > Jupiter and Saturn.> > > > This is has been very beautifully expounded by Ms Shalini Dhasman > in her> > book on the subject and others.> > > > > > > > Coming on to "Lal Kitaab", it in its characterstic simplicity, has > done> > away with all cobwebs of complexities and thousand rules and has > laid> > down following rules to assess the chart for existence of Balarist.> > > > > > > > Conditions for Balarist> > > > > > > > 1. All four quadrants occupied by Malefics including Rahu / > Ketu.> > > > 2. Quadrants occupied only by Mercury.> > > > > > > > > > > > How To assess Balarist and Timing of Balarist> > > > > > > > This aspect has been quoted by Shri Chandu Chill. However it is not> > explanatory or self evident. I shall make an endeavor.> > > > > > > > Lal Kitaab lays down the movement of Planets from House to House > based> > on certain hidden / unexplained principles. A deeper study of other> > systems like jaimini etc reveals the system of movement. Some follow> > frogs leaps, some Kendra ?Phanaphar ?Apoklima, some strange > unexplained> > movement and some house Karakas in astronomical moves. That is> > sufficient as a background.> > > > > > > > Now It has been laid down which house planet will be placed or > move to> > a house away from the ascendant and more important its own position > and> > will be in a position to inflict Arista or death upon Nativity.> > > > > > > > It is well known principle of Jaimini how the trinal rasies and > trinal> > positions of some of the points or planets bring it arista or > death. The> > house that figure prominently from where trinal positions of planats> > cause Arista or death are, Second, the Fifth , Seventh, Eight and> > eleventh. Lal Kitab has taken the house as arista karaka and done > away> > with concepts of planets being Bramha, Rudra nad Mahesh.> > > > > > > > Another Parasari principle of arista arising our of own position, 6 > and> > 8 positions form the planets is well know.> > > > > > > > Keeping above principles in view, Lal kitaab has laid down how > planets> > located in each house when move to ceratin locations way from > themselves> > will cause Aristha / death. I have expanded the table so that one > can> > see the logic oneself. In the table, the planets located in certain> > house will move to another house (under Varsha Phal) and cause > Arista.> > If no planets exist in those house then see from the position of the> > owners of the house if those are so located as to be able to cause> > arista.> > > > > > > > Age From House To House Houses away Position Ownner> > > > > > > > 1 7 11 > 5 > > Trine Ve/Me> > > > 2 4 9 > 6 > > Six Mo> > > > 3 9 7 > 11 > > 11 Ju> > > > 4 10 7 > 10 > > 10 Sa> > > > 5 11 7 > 9 > > Trine Sa> > > > 6 3 3 1> > Own Me> > > > 7 2 6 5> > Trine Ve> > > > 8 5 9 5> > Trine Su> > > > 9 6 1 8> > Eight Me / Ke> > > > 10 12 5 > 6 > > six Ra> > > > 1 1 1 8 8> > Eight Ma> > > > 12 8 12 > 5 > > trine Ma> > > > > > > > > > > > From the table above, the principles of planets ocuppying a > particular> > house and then moving to another house and thereby proving Maraka > for> > Lagna is based on the principles of "occupier delivering the > results of> > owner of the house". This a simple rule of the despositor besides> > reasons mentioned above.> > > > > > > > For example, in the first year the planets located in the seventh > house> > move to eleventh house. Those planets represent Me/ Ve, the co > owners of> > seventh house. In the eleventh house they will be Maraka for > Ascendant> > as Ven/Me. Another example. In the fourth year, planets in the > tenth,> > representing Saturn will move to the seventh house and aspect > ascendant> > and bring in Arista.> > > > > > > > Lal Kitab, principles are not some strange items but ingrained into> > basic Parashari, Jaimini and Tantric traditions. These are not> > understood by a reader as one is not very well versed in those> > traditions himself. Another abhorrence emanates due to reasons of> > elitism and false sense, as the book is not written in Sanskrit. So > how> > can Parasar and Jaimini be explained in Urdu and to the common > masses is> > the psyche many ill conceived notions nurture.> > > > > > > > Thirdly, all people who have written or popularize Lal Kitab> > deliberately or unwittingly prorogate it as a different system and > think> > by doing that they have an empire to command.> > > > > > > > > > > > If one researches further into it, one will find that Lal Kitaab is> > working on certain Viadha principles also when laying down such a> > method.> > > > > > > > Some fundamental flaw may also lie in Lal Kitaab that it has laid > down a> > methodology but never cat\red to explain it away. Perhaps its > followers> > or Parampara Just carried the book and just carried their practices> > without any time caring to know the "whys" and "hows".> > > > > > > > One day I asked an honorable teacher "Aissa Kyon Hota Hai"? He > retorted:> > forget about it, ye to "Yun Hota Hai". First learn "Yun Hota Hai" > and> > when you have time, think over "Kyon Hota hai". That also is a > method> > of Instruction and 99 per cent astrologers are content with "Yun > Hota> > hai". How to assess Arista? That is the end?.> > > > > > > > > > > > I hope I have been able to explain a little and do some justice to > my> > assertion and belief that Lal Kitaab is fully grounded in the > roots. The> > roots are real deep, sometimes much beyond the grasps of the> > unbelievers?> > > > > > > > Om Namo Narayana?> >>