group

Now coming to your response

//My mail which received and mentioned here below by you

Saturday, 9 August, 2008, 5:43 PM//

On 9 Aug 08 we had totally 5 Mail exchanges 3 from Me and 2 responses

from you with the SAME email IDs. THEN howcome my mails started

bouncing and not reached to you? (I am copying all the communications

and sending it to you thru Pvt mail. As i do not want use this AIA

forum's space for my THIS personal issue)

even after my below mail, i have received your mail where have

confirmed saying

" Ok, noted "

and as your rightly mentioned you asked me to give some more details

about the girl

For which i replyed with Girl's details to you Same Email ID same

date but sent at at, Aug 9, 2008 at 5:37 UAE Time PM

After that no response from you and i thought i don't want to pester

you and Sunil Ji work on it and let me wait for your response...

Again only on 25th Aug 08 i.e. about after 15 days i sent you the

mail requesting and following up then also No response from you...

Sir, i don't want to explain anything more as i do not have any

personal ill-will against you on the contrary i admire you and very

few learned people out there whom i am observing, following thier

writings,knowledge sharing etc since 2 and half Yrs when i joined

some Astro groups including AIA. But when somebody simply accuses me

and makes comments with no fault of mine then i have to answer /

clarify them even i have been accused several times that i am looking

for Free Predictions etc...

Let me clarify once and for all.... Whatever i am asking or seeking

here in Astrology forums is All about Jyotishya Only..

All my questions are for JYOTISHYA and NOT to any perticular

JYOTISHIS...(and in the process learned ppl like you shall answer)

Hope i am able to clarify now.

Thank you once again for your kind response

Regards

Chandu2Chill

P.S: As i mentioned above i am sending you the pvt mail with all the

date and timings of mails Please do confirm me whether you received

it or not. Me being in IT Industry I am aware of the Techincal

glitches/problems in receiving mails and that too a person like you,

who probably receive more mails. i totally agree with you and

HONESTLY that is the Reason i don't wanted to keep on sending you my

mails be it for Free or Paid. I am happy whatever you have given the

reading about my queries..

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Hare rama krishna

dear chandu chill ji

here is ur mail which confirmed my observations the data of girl u

supplied was wrng ,and again u dont giv me back ground info i asked

which i do generaly with any charts to make sure that the details and

horo matches first ,as i find in marriage matchting many used to

supply wrong charts too .so this proves how sincerely i was

approaching u, even if the service is paid or free .

here is the mail

Chandrasekar <taaware

<http://in.mc946.mail./mc/compose?to=taaware >

Re: Brother's Match finalization-need urgent guidance

astro_tellerkerala

<http://in.mc946.mail./mc/compose?to=astro_tellerkerala\

o.in>

Saturday, 9 August, 2008, 5:43 PM

Dear Sri Sunil Ji,

Thank you for your response..

Please note the Girl's DOB is 11th Sept 1985 i mentioned wrongly as

9th Sept 85

Sorry for the inconvinice

Regards

Chandrasekar

And u can atleast ask me tru grp if mail u sent did reach me ,what

makes u to stop ??offcource because of this sincerity we hav less

time and always crowded with lot of work too .

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

ps --pls note -i dont hav any complaint abt u and no anger .

> , " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:

Hare rama krishna

dear chandu chill ji.

it is fate of astrologers .

because u r mentioning abt me ,u only requested for mariiage

prospectus and not for all subsequesnt matches

when u sent request again i was ready even to help that ( offcource

after repeated requests ) but i asked u some details of girl to re

confirm i a seeing right chart which u dont supply ,so what to do ??if

u supply it i dont got it ,because even first email u gave me was

getting bounced and then u know it and u sent in diffrnt id too (

first reading u got it in that id ) but remebr astrologer is not

bound to giv reading for all match making because it is a serious

business ,even me or no one in world can do it if he is a

professional. AS every marriage proposals may b go upto 30 to 100

proposals. And we r analaysing not one chart but 2 charts each time

so almost 4 to 8 hrs depending on complexity of charts it required

and also some ppl may ask a list of questions to b answered ,so has

to see on each match

hope u understand and review ur understanding .

THe second one i offered is a free frm my side and u got reading for

what u paid .

regrds sunil nair

Hare rama krishna

dear chandu chill ji

yes ,we can do rest of the queries in prvt .yes u r saying is right i replied ur messge ,but wat i missed is last messge u r mentioning may b gone to diffrent folder and got deleted too ,i am not sure or donot remebr abt it ,

any way we can continue in prvt mail and make sure that u sent one mail in {pt.sunilnair @ gmail.com }(same matter )so i will hav one mail atleast and this is flooded with all kind of requests and grps etc .

Thanks

regrds sunil nair

, "Chandu2chill" <nanna_id2006 wrote:>> Dear Sri Sunil Ji> > First of all i would like to clarify that, my comments on Sri C G > Mouliswer Ji's response your thread WAS my sincere and honest views > as i see and you also mentioned about some irresponsible or greedy > Astrologers mislead the innocent people...AND most IMPORTANTLY Sri > CGM Ji made practical observations/comments (Since the subject was/is > Matchmaking and Sri CGM Ji commented on Past Karma etc) on your well > explained well intented information/knowledge for which i felt to > share what i experienced...> > I still and will always have the same respect and regards for you i > assume you might have seen thru my communication(s) which i had with > you i told you in one of the mail that- " I can not value your > knowledge sharing guidance either in Paid or Free services in terms > of $$Dollars and appreciated you sincerly. Believing it or not it is > upto you.> > I have not put or putting it as my personal greivences here in Public > group > > Now coming to your response > > //My mail which received and mentioned here below by you> Saturday, 9 August, 2008, 5:43 PM//> > On 9 Aug 08 we had totally 5 Mail exchanges 3 from Me and 2 responses > from you with the SAME email IDs. THEN howcome my mails started > bouncing and not reached to you? (I am copying all the communications > and sending it to you thru Pvt mail. As i do not want use this AIA > forum's space for my THIS personal issue)> > even after my below mail, i have received your mail where have > confirmed saying > > "Ok, noted"> > and as your rightly mentioned you asked me to give some more details > about the girl> > For which i replyed with Girl's details to you Same Email ID same > date but sent at at, Aug 9, 2008 at 5:37 UAE Time PM> > After that no response from you and i thought i don't want to pester > you and Sunil Ji work on it and let me wait for your response...> > Again only on 25th Aug 08 i.e. about after 15 days i sent you the > mail requesting and following up then also No response from you...> > Sir, i don't want to explain anything more as i do not have any > personal ill-will against you on the contrary i admire you and very > few learned people out there whom i am observing, following thier > writings,knowledge sharing etc since 2 and half Yrs when i joined > some Astro groups including AIA. But when somebody simply accuses me > and makes comments with no fault of mine then i have to answer / > clarify them even i have been accused several times that i am looking > for Free Predictions etc...> > Let me clarify once and for all.... Whatever i am asking or seeking > here in Astrology forums is All about Jyotishya Only..> > All my questions are for JYOTISHYA and NOT to any perticular > JYOTISHIS...(and in the process learned ppl like you shall answer) > Hope i am able to clarify now.> > Thank you once again for your kind response> > Regards> > Chandu2Chill> > P.S: As i mentioned above i am sending you the pvt mail with all the > date and timings of mails Please do confirm me whether you received > it or not. Me being in IT Industry I am aware of the Techincal > glitches/problems in receiving mails and that too a person like you, > who probably receive more mails. i totally agree with you and > HONESTLY that is the Reason i don't wanted to keep on sending you my > mails be it for Free or Paid. I am happy whatever you have given the > reading about my queries.. > > > , "sunil nair" > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > Hare rama krishna> > dear chandu chill ji> > > here is ur mail which confirmed my observations the data of girl u> supplied was wrng ,and again u dont giv me back ground info i asked> which i do generaly with any charts to make sure that the details and> horo matches first ,as i find in marriage matchting many used to > supply wrong charts too .so this proves how sincerely i was > approaching u, even if the service is paid or free .> > here is the mail> > Chandrasekar taaware@> <http://in.mc946.mail./mc/compose?to=taaware@ >> Re: Brother's Match finalization-need urgent guidance> astro_tellerkerala@> <http://in.mc946.mail./mc/compose?to=astro_tellerkerala@\> o.in>> Saturday, 9 August, 2008, 5:43 PM> > Dear Sri Sunil Ji,> Thank you for your response..> Please note the Girl's DOB is 11th Sept 1985 i mentioned wrongly as> 9th Sept 85> Sorry for the inconvinice> Regards> > Chandrasekar> And u can atleast ask me tru grp if mail u sent did reach me ,what> makes u to stop ??offcource because of this sincerity we hav less > time and always crowded with lot of work too .> > regrds sunil nair> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > ps --pls note -i dont hav any complaint abt u and no anger .> > > , "sunil nair"> <astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:> > Hare rama krishna> > dear chandu chill ji.> > it is fate of astrologers .> > because u r mentioning abt me ,u only requested for mariiage> prospectus and not for all subsequesnt matches> > when u sent request again i was ready even to help that ( offcource> after repeated requests ) but i asked u some details of girl to re> confirm i a seeing right chart which u dont supply ,so what to do ??if> u supply it i dont got it ,because even first email u gave me was> getting bounced and then u know it and u sent in diffrnt id too ( > first reading u got it in that id ) but remebr astrologer is not > bound to giv reading for all match making because it is a serious > business ,even me or no one in world can do it if he is a > professional. AS every marriage proposals may b go upto 30 to 100 > proposals. And we r analaysing not one chart but 2 charts each time > so almost 4 to 8 hrs depending on complexity of charts it required > and also some ppl may ask a list of questions to b answered ,so has > to see on each match> > hope u understand and review ur understanding .> > THe second one i offered is a free frm my side and u got reading for> what u paid .> > regrds sunil nair> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .>

Dear Sunil Nairji,

In the Ashtakoota matching highest importance is given to Nadi

matching. Advice given in the books is that those horoscopes are not

compatible at all and not to proceed with the marriage. In the

Dasakoota matching Nadi dosha can be overlooked. We would like your

experience and opinion about this. What is the proper system?

Ashtakoota or dasakoota? If Bhakoota and every thing else are good can

we safely disregard Nadi dosha? Please enlighten us.

Best regards

Chitra Wijewickrama

Hare rama krishna

dear chitra ji

My take is if moon is strong to giv good effect only all this can b realy considered ,if some way moon is weak the horoscope itslef may need not giv desired results if it is severe .Say a mental patient or a man with doubts on everything and will not take any one in faith etc and also think other mental afflictions to even total introversions in such case s what is the use of this koota matchting ??

so we must judge tru charts first right ??

Then we must see other yogas for marriage ( some has defenit multimarriage or partner cheating yogas(they wil cheat on partner ) ,raja yogas ,living good life etc which is more required for safe and smooth marriage life ,if both charts are matching in such cases and longitivity of both partners is there then see the children part like normal analaysis of charts ,then any koota matchting can b over looked ,this is what i feel and find working .

all analsyis should b done frm lagna ( as indicater of self and body ) ,then moon ( as indicater of mind and matters discussed b4 ) and then venus ( as indicater marriage life to karaka for even uterus and sex fluids )

if this points are good and if there is some bad points are there if it is matched (cancelled) in other chart then only we just need to see koota matchting .

suppose a girl with less chance of progency and a man with similar problem indicating in chart can b matched after informing parents and partners .Think other wise what will happen ??

so it is horoscopes that is shud b matched and even if koota matching failes on some charts think respectiv areas in chart and see match for it and if it tallies and dasas also shows i think we can defenitly go for it .

in case lagna is strong than moon the lagna sookshma nakshtra also can b used for matchting .

matchting followed by prashna and then right muhurta will help us gr8 deal but the astrologer shud b highly equipped .

the other exceptions etc i will discuss later even in koota matching.

(nadi dosha in 8 koota and rejju and vedha in 10 koota matchting is wat generaly considered as highest doshas in normal chart guna milan )

I hope i answered ur query .

i will write more later

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalxamai namah .

, "cloudmakernz" <chitraw wrote:>> > > > Dear Sunil Nairji,> In the Ashtakoota matching highest importance is given to Nadi> matching. Advice given in the books is that those horoscopes are not> compatible at all and not to proceed with the marriage. In the> Dasakoota matching Nadi dosha can be overlooked. We would like your> experience and opinion about this. What is the proper system?> Ashtakoota or dasakoota? If Bhakoota and every thing else are good can> we safely disregard Nadi dosha? Please enlighten us.> Best regards> Chitra Wijewickrama> > > .>

Dear Sunil Nairji,

Yes you have answered my question very well. You have given clear and

logical reasoning and guidence. I am very grateful and I am looking

forward for the rest of it.

Thanks and best wishes

Chitra Wijewickrama

Hare rama krishna

dear chitra ji

Thanks and welcome

regrds sunil nair

, "cloudmakernz" <chitraw wrote:>> Dear Sunil Nairji,> Yes you have answered my question very well. You have given clear and> logical reasoning and guidence. I am very grateful and I am looking> forward for the rest of it.> Thanks and best wishes> Chitra Wijewickrama> > > .>