IndiaDivine.org

Tantric Astrology and Sarvato Bhadra Chakra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sreenaadh ji.

Thanks for starting this topic and the thread. I am indeed very glad that you are going to acquint many friends with this Chakra which has not been popularised as per its explosive potentails and capabilities.

I have been looking at it for quite simetime and found it to be just wonderful. It is a tool which is supposed to give ultimate timings and momnts of results.

In another thread you had responded to Shri Alok Ji. Ansa Chakra is nothing but extension of Nakshtras Chakra to the Navamsa chakra of Nakstras.

Sarvato bhadra Chakra is limited to Nakshtra Vedh. Its extensin for determining Navamsa Vedh is contained in Ansa Chakra.

Sarvato Bhadra works on seven fundamaental elements and vedha caused to those by benefics and malefics.

Those are:

1. Rasi

2. Nakshtra

3. Tihi

4. Vaar

6. Akshar (varna)

7. Swar.

All those elements are ditermined either based on ones Janma Nakshtra or Naam Nakshtra. Those as ditermined as per Svar Shashtra. Then Vedha to those elements are ditermined.

As you rightly said the vedhas are ditermined according to astronomical state of a planets. Vedh caused by a planet is of three types. That of :

Vaam (Left)

Sammukha (Frontal)

Dakshina (Right side)

What kind of vedha is being caused depends on astronomical state of planet, that is, Manda, Kutial, Vakra, Ati vakra, Soumya and Atichar.

It is such an effective tool that it is used for Prasna by many astrologers but they have not allowed it to come to light. I am very curious to know and find that out.

Another very popular but less used area of application is Trading in commodities. It effectives ditermines which its will be costly and which cheap during a time period. Commodity traders and and astrologers connected with trading areas and community specially amonst Marwaries of Rajsthan.

Yes, undoubtly, it is a jewl of crown in Chakra and Tantra astrology. They say any one who knows it application well is a "trikaal darshi".

The other day, there was a Blind Horoscope from Shri Sunil Nair. I could not predict the unltimate in that horoscope as the vital element Nakshtra was not under Vedha on 28 Aug 08. All other things were. I just could not ditermine as Nakshtra was safe. I relly upon it so much ans have faith. But do not not all dimensions of its applications.

May be some Guru some day bestows his positive glance on me and I learn something.

Sarvato Bhadra is much praised, much talked about, and much respected Tantra Tool of astrology.

Thank for opening up this new horizon to many. If can can contribute any thing on sarvato bhadra, It will be my pleasure.

Thanking you once again.

Regards.

Om Namo Narayana.

, "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> > Dear All,> The ancient Tantric texts Rudra Yamala Tantra and Brahma Yamala Tantra> provides with with tantric astrological knowledge fragments as well. > Sarvato Bhadra Chakra is a contribution of Brahma Yamala Tantra. > Sarvato Bhadra Chakra is also known by the names 'Ekaseeti Pada Chakra'> and 'Trailokya deepaka Chakra'. There is a text available with the name> 'Sarvato Bhadra Chakra'. This text itself is part of (or the subject> matter is dealt within) the texts such as Brahma Yamala Tanta and Brihad> Arkha Martanda. Even though these texts are not readily available in the> market the text 'Sarvato Bhadra Chakra' with various commentaries is> available. Let us be thankful to the Agama Tantric tradition and> especially to the Yamala branch of it for this wonderful tool called> Sarvato Bhadra Chakra.> Swara-Vyanjan, Nakshatra, Rasi, Nanda-Bhadra-Jaya-Rikta-Purna Tithi,> Vara, The Vakra-Atichara etc movements of planets, friendship and enmity> of grahas, the concept of Vedha and many more info is utilized in> deriving results using Sarvato Bhadra Chakra as per the traditional use> of this tool as depicted in the text "Sarvato Bhadra Chakra". As per> the traditional advice the use and interpretation of Vedha and Sarvato> Bhadra Chakra should done according to "Moola Sastranusarata" (As per> the root/original/authentic text). For the Sarvato Bhadra traditon the> Moola Sastra is nothing but Brahma Yamala Tantra.> The text starts with the lines -> "AthataH sampravikshyami chakram trailokya deepakam> Vikhyatam sarvatobhadram sadyaH pratyayakarakam"> [Now I will speak about the very beneficial 'Trailokya Deepaka Cahkra'> which is famous in the world as 'Sarvato Bhadra Chakra']> The text ends with the lines -> "Vistarena mayayoktam yathoktam bhrama yamale> Na deyam yasya kasyapi chakrametatsunischitam> Kupatra danato papam punyam satpatra danataH> Tasmat pareekshya datavyam nopahasastatha bhavet"> [i have elaborated the Sarvato Bhadra Chakra about which the essential> info is provided by Brahma Yamala Tantra. Don't give the knowledge of> this good tool which helps to ascertain the result to anyone, but only> to the deserved. If you provide the knowledge of Sarvato Bhadra Chakra> to the undeserved then Papa and if you provide its knowledge to the> deserved then Punya will follow. So after testing the quality of the> disciple provide this knowledge to the deserving one. Then none will> make fun of you (otherwise the undeserving fool will make fun of you,> especially due to your foolish disciple)]> It is interesting to note the tight knot between the ancient Tantric> tradition and the its great contribution astrology, one of the Agama> Sastras (Tantric Knowledge Branches).> Love and regards,> Sreenadh>

Dear Sobhana ji, I appreceiate the interesting and informative details you provided about Sarvato Bhadra Chakra and its application. Thanks. I don't agree with the folloiwng (possibly undigested) statements made by you. //In another thread you had responded to Shri Alok Ji. Ansa Chakra is nothing but extension of Nakshtras Chakra to the Navamsa chakra of Nakstras. Sarvato bhadra Chakra is limited to Nakshtra Vedh. Its extensin for determining Navamsa Vedh is contained in Ansa Chakra.// But this minor disagreement and difference of opinian is irrelevent in light of the knowledge of Sarvato Bhadra Chakra you share. Let us keep the discussion of contraversy related to "Amsha Chakra" and the discussion of 'Sarvato Bhadra Chakra" seperate and as seperate threads. My knowledge on Sarvato Bhadra Chakra and its application is limited. As you have mentioned in your mail, since you have sped quite some time on this tool, you can shed better light on this tool and its application in detail - I believe. As far as the understanding of the difference between Divisions and wrong concept of Divisional charts is concerned, I think I have done better study of this subject (and has direct info from a tradition that knows this difference well) and is in a position to elaborate on the same better than you. (I could be wrong here - but I feel this, and that I am right). Any number of clarifications and references can be asked for. Your statements on the new born "Charakaraka Replacement concept" popularized by SJC is apt and applicable on this concept of "Divisional Charts" as well. Let me quote your words by replacing 'Chakra Karaka Replacement' with the word 'Divisional Charts' as follows -//My Only request is that we all know This Divisional Chart theory is Brain Wave of Some astrologer approximatly around 250 years before follwed up by current schools like SJC. It is a fine idea and can be experimented upon. I welcome it.

My contention is only that one need not Justify it quoting Parasara or any other Rishi horas for that matter. Parashara interpreation (or the interpretation of ancient astrological classics) can not be stretched to justify that idea.

As an idea, it is welcome, experiment with it and justify. Do nort use it as commercial tool and as a means of spreading the Empire. Use SJC forums for that purpose.

My another and associated request is that, multiple forums of SJC be used for that purpose and this concept should not be made a bone of contention in other communities. That leads to ganging up by interested elements rather than a free intellectual discussion.

The idea is being spread as a cult rather than an innovative find. Coupled with that, many professional have jumped into the band wagon due to their prefessional self interests rather than due to acedemics.

Hope I have humbly and unoffendingly put across my views.// Sorry for quoting your own words by modifying it; But you said it so well that I felt like quoting them here in its modified form. :) We will debate on this difference between the concept and application of Divisions vs Divisional Charts in the thread in a seperate thread by quoting the appropriate references. Let this thread continue on the subject of Sarvato Bhadra Chakra itself - and you please guide it (I mean Sarvato Bhadra Discussion) - since you already seems to have a good understanding of its application. Love and regards,Sreenadh-- In , "Shobhana" <shobhana_ms wrote:>> > Dear Sreenaadh ji.> > Thanks for starting this topic and the thread. I am indeed very glad> that you are going to acquint many friends with this Chakra which has> not been popularised as per its explosive potentails and capabilities.> > I have been looking at it for quite simetime and found it to be just> wonderful. It is a tool which is supposed to give ultimate timings and> momnts of results.> > In another thread you had responded to Shri Alok Ji. Ansa Chakra is> nothing but extension of Nakshtras Chakra to the Navamsa chakra of> Nakstras.> > Sarvato bhadra Chakra is limited to Nakshtra Vedh. Its extensin for> determining Navamsa Vedh is contained in Ansa Chakra.> > Sarvato Bhadra works on seven fundamaental elements and vedha caused to> those by benefics and malefics.> > Those are:> > 1. Rasi> > 2. Nakshtra> > 3. Tihi> > 4. Vaar> > 6. Akshar (varna)> > 7. Swar.> > All those elements are ditermined either based on ones Janma Nakshtra or> Naam Nakshtra. Those as ditermined as per Svar Shashtra. Then Vedha to> those elements are ditermined.> > As you rightly said the vedhas are ditermined according to astronomical> state of a planets. Vedh caused by a planet is of three types. That of :> > Vaam (Left)> > > Sammukha (Frontal)> > Dakshina (Right side)> > What kind of vedha is being caused depends on astronomical state of> planet, that is, Manda, Kutial, Vakra, Ati vakra, Soumya and Atichar.> > It is such an effective tool that it is used for Prasna by many> astrologers but they have not allowed it to come to light. I am very> curious to know and find that out.> > Another very popular but less used area of application is Trading in> commodities. It effectives ditermines which its will be costly and which> cheap during a time period. Commodity traders and and astrologers> connected with trading areas and community specially amonst Marwaries> of Rajsthan.> > Yes, undoubtly, it is a jewl of crown in Chakra and Tantra astrology.> They say any one who knows it application well is a "trikaal darshi".> > > > The other day, there was a Blind Horoscope from Shri Sunil Nair. I could> not predict the unltimate in that horoscope as the vital element> Nakshtra was not under Vedha on 28 Aug 08. All other things were. I just> could not ditermine as Nakshtra was safe. I relly upon it so much ans> have faith. But do not not all dimensions of its applications.> > May be some Guru some day bestows his positive glance on me and I learn> something.> > Sarvato Bhadra is much praised, much talked about, and much respected> Tantra Tool of astrology.> > Thank for opening up this new horizon to many. If can can contribute any> thing on sarvato bhadra, It will be my pleasure.> > Thanking you once again.> > Regards.> > Om Namo Narayana.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "Sreenadh"> sreesog@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear All,> > The ancient Tantric texts Rudra Yamala Tantra and Brahma Yamala Tantra> > provides with with tantric astrological knowledge fragments as well.> > Sarvato Bhadra Chakra is a contribution of Brahma Yamala Tantra.> > Sarvato Bhadra Chakra is also known by the names 'Ekaseeti Pada> Chakra'> > and 'Trailokya deepaka Chakra'. There is a text available with the> name> > 'Sarvato Bhadra Chakra'. This text itself is part of (or the subject> > matter is dealt within) the texts such as Brahma Yamala Tanta and> Brihad> > Arkha Martanda. Even though these texts are not readily available in> the> > market the text 'Sarvato Bhadra Chakra' with various commentaries is> > available. Let us be thankful to the Agama Tantric tradition and> > especially to the Yamala branch of it for this wonderful tool called> > Sarvato Bhadra Chakra.> > Swara-Vyanjan, Nakshatra, Rasi, Nanda-Bhadra-Jaya-Rikta-Purna Tithi,> > Vara, The Vakra-Atichara etc movements of planets, friendship and> enmity> > of grahas, the concept of Vedha and many more info is utilized in> > deriving results using Sarvato Bhadra Chakra as per the traditional> use> > of this tool as depicted in the text "Sarvato Bhadra Chakra". As per> > the traditional advice the use and interpretation of Vedha and Sarvato> > Bhadra Chakra should done according to "Moola Sastranusarata" (As per> > the root/original/authentic text). For the Sarvato Bhadra traditon the> > Moola Sastra is nothing but Brahma Yamala Tantra.> > The text starts with the lines -> > "AthataH sampravikshyami chakram trailokya deepakam> > Vikhyatam sarvatobhadram sadyaH pratyayakarakam"> > [Now I will speak about the very beneficial 'Trailokya Deepaka Cahkra'> > which is famous in the world as 'Sarvato Bhadra Chakra']> > The text ends with the lines -> > "Vistarena mayayoktam yathoktam bhrama yamale> > Na deyam yasya kasyapi chakrametatsunischitam> > Kupatra danato papam punyam satpatra danataH> > Tasmat pareekshya datavyam nopahasastatha bhavet"> > [i have elaborated the Sarvato Bhadra Chakra about which the essential> > info is provided by Brahma Yamala Tantra. Don't give the knowledge of> > this good tool which helps to ascertain the result to anyone, but only> > to the deserved. If you provide the knowledge of Sarvato Bhadra Chakra> > to the undeserved then Papa and if you provide its knowledge to the> > deserved then Punya will follow. So after testing the quality of the> > disciple provide this knowledge to the deserving one. Then none will> > make fun of you (otherwise the undeserving fool will make fun of you,> > especially due to your foolish disciple)]> > It is interesting to note the tight knot between the ancient Tantric> > tradition and the its great contribution astrology, one of the Agama> > Sastras (Tantric Knowledge Branches).> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >>