IndiaDivine.org

To Moderators

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear learned members of the forum,

It is always good to forget and forgive. But our tolerance should be limited. We should have healthy discussions and discussion only for the purpose of having deep insight in the astrology, nothing else. All members are learned and respectable. We all are imperfect and liable for errors and mistakes. So we should be ready to accept our errors and mistakes. We should end the matter there and then. So I request the moderator to end the matter on accepting their mistakes.

The moderator should be strong enough to take action on repeating the same mistake in future.

With regards--- On Sun, 9/7/08, Shobhana <shobhana_ms wrote:

Shobhana <shobhana_ms Re: To Moderators Date: Sunday, September 7, 2008, 10:07 PM

Neelam Ji

You wrote :

"But let's forgive and forget and move on with our good work. We know what we are... if others don't agree it's their business. Let us close this thread"

This is what is called (So Chuhe Khya ke Billi Chali Haz ko)

After so much of harangueing and character assessment and assasination, you ponitificate and giving sermons on mount.

Forget it, I need not say who is showing the standards... .

Just cool Baby.....

I told you ...this is not your class room

No more replies to you on this topic....... have a herbal bath...

ancient_indian_ astrology, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji and group,> > > We are only answerable to ourselves, and our own conscience for any of our> actions. If people around us understand what we do, and why we do, its good…> if they don't, it is their prerogative and we are not responsible or to be> blamed….> > There are all types of people. If the standard is so abysmal, do we even> need to offer an explanation? She says that I told her she cannot be a part> of group. I don't know where she saw that?> > I now even doubt her knowledge. She said she's running some successful> group? I wonder what that group is? And pity the members there. We don't> even know whether it is a man or a woman, and why this venom against> everything. She refuses to introduce herself,

but is spiteful in all her> postings.> > But let's forgive and forget and move on with our good work. We know what we> are... if others don't agree it's their business.> Let us close this thread.> > Regards> Neelam>