IndiaDivine.org

Transits, Mantras & Gemstones to change influence of grahas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Learned people,

I have always pondered on few basics in Astrology, no learned soul has been able to satisfy my quest for truth.

If possible throw some light on the thoughts below. I know every soul is busy in this karmic world.

1. A native has grahas placed in certain order when he/she is born. This means charts for the native are casted for life.

2. What influence will transit of planets have on the nativ, vis-à-vis Natal charts ?

3. Certain people state dasha of grahas have precedence over transits, however we also state that Saturn Dhayia or Sade-Sati will effect a person (All dread it). What is the truth in the statement ?

4. We say that reciting a certain Mantra will strengthen a particular planets influence on the native. Can reciting mantras change the destiny of a native as decided by Natal chart Graha placements ?

5. We say that wearing a particular ratna will strengthen a planets influence on the native. Can wearing Gems (how original they may be, or how good pran pratistha might have been performed) alter the destiny of the native as decided by Natal chart Graha placements ?

Warm Regards

Amit Nakai

Dear Mr. Amit Nakai,

See the comments in Blue font

With regards

Sreeram_Srinivas , "Amit Nakai" <amit.nakai wrote: Dear Learned people, I have always pondered on few basics in Astrology, no learned soul has been able to satisfy my quest for truth. If possible throw some light on the thoughts below. I know every soul is busy in this karmic world. 1. A native has grahas placed in certain order when he/she is born. This means charts for the native are casted for life.Sreeram Response: That shows basic promises of the chart for the native

2. What influence will transit of planets have on the nativ, vis-à-vis Natal charts ?Sreeram Response: Transits shows possible fructification of the promises

3. Certain people state dasha of grahas have precedence over transits, however we also state that Saturn Dhayia or Sade-Sati will effect a person (All dread it). What is the truth in the statement ?Sreeram Response: The dasha shows the timing and basic activiation of the promises in the chart. There is NO other greatest threat than death....which all living beings have one day to face..... hence Sade-Sati is one combination, during which one is made to slog....at times get benefit also.... depending upon the specific chart combinations.

4. We say that reciting a certain Mantra will strengthen a particular planets influence on the native. Can reciting mantras change the destiny of a native as decided by Natal chart Graha placements ?Sreeram Response: General Mantras are better than remedial mantras which may strengthen a given planet, but also may lead to other planets fighting with you for greater attention !! Choose 1 or all 9 planets = is your decision !!!

General Mantras - Aditya Hrudayam, Gayatri, Sharad Stotram, Saraswati, Navagraha....mantras.

5. We say that wearing a particular ratna will strengthen a planets influence on the native. Can wearing Gems (how original they may be, or how good pran pratistha might have been performed) alter the destiny of the native as decided by Natal chart Graha placements ? Sreeram Response: Yes wearing ratnas {gemstones} surely strengthen M/s Jhaveriwala M/s Tanishq..... bank balances and reduce yours. Let somebody prove that gemstone remedies work.

Secret disclosure : When dasha is good, all astros recommend gemstones for they get monies, while basic promise in the chart is fulfilled anyway...and get CREDITS also.... When dasha is bad.... NO one does that ...for it ROBS his income !!!

Advice : Many people must have lost their monies in the recent financial turmoil, let someone suggest a gemstone, buy & wear it... = see if the money lost returns to you.....

Warm RegardsAmit Nakai

Dear sreeram srinivas,

I fully agree with you and support you views in practice. But I am not able to have answer that why so many mantra and other remedial measures have been developted? Are we only puppets in the hands of destiny? Are our present good karma does not minimise the past karma? We are to suffer only for our past karma.

I always advise my students that draw a line for the past karma. They can not be touched as they are past. But if we draw a longer line of present good karma, the past line will become shorter. But how to draw line for the present karma ie not clear to me. Whether we should serve the person in difficulty or recite the mantra or wear the gem or do some donation or have yantra etc. I know that I am not Brahma as my powers are limited. But I am not less than Brahma as I have also created my children and other things. I have free will and by the dint of knowledge Gyana I can change the course of the events. It is my progress in the Universe, from pre-historic human being to present human being. The nature has fixed rules as water will always flow down ward. But human has made the water to go up and fill the tank, fly in the sky and land on Moon. The object of the science and adhyatma is the same, search for the

truth. They are not contradictory but complementary.

I do not desire to increase the length of the mail. In nutshell I am not born to suffer. I have free will and Chetanya. I am not Jada.

Love and regards--- On Fri, 10/24/08, sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote:

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 Re: Transits, Mantras & Gemstones to change influence of grahas Date: Friday, October 24, 2008, 2:07 PM

Dear Mr. Amit Nakai,

See the comments in Blue font

With regards

Sreeram_Srinivasancient_indian_ astrology, "Amit Nakai" <amit.nakai@. ..> wrote: Dear Learned people, I have always pondered on few basics in Astrology, no learned soul has been able to satisfy my quest for truth. If possible throw some light on the thoughts below. I know every soul is busy in this karmic world. 1. A native has grahas placed in certain order when he/she is born. This means charts for the native are casted for life.Sreeram Response: That shows basic promises of the chart for the native

2. What influence will transit of planets have on the nativ, vis-à-vis Natal charts ?Sreeram Response: Transits shows possible fructification of the promises

3. Certain people state dasha of grahas have precedence over transits, however we also state that Saturn Dhayia or Sade-Sati will effect a person (All dread it). What is the truth in the statement ?Sreeram Response: The dasha shows the timing and basic activiation of the promises in the chart. There is NO other greatest threat than death....which all living beings have one day to face..... hence Sade-Sati is one combination, during which one is made to slog....at times get benefit also.... depending upon the specific chart combinations.

4. We say that reciting a certain Mantra will strengthen a particular planets influence on the native. Can reciting mantras change the destiny of a native as decided by Natal chart Graha placements ?Sreeram Response: General Mantras are better than remedial mantras which may strengthen a given planet, but also may lead to other planets fighting with you for greater attention !! Choose 1 or all 9 planets = is your decision !!!

General Mantras - Aditya Hrudayam, Gayatri, Sharad Stotram, Saraswati, Navagraha... .mantras.

5. We say that wearing a particular ratna will strengthen a planets influence on the native. Can wearing Gems (how original they may be, or how good pran pratistha might have been performed) alter the destiny of the native as decided by Natal chart Graha placements ? Sreeram Response: Yes wearing ratnas {gemstones} surely strengthen M/s Jhaveriwala M/s Tanishq..... bank balances and reduce yours. Let somebody prove that gemstone remedies work.

Secret disclosure : When dasha is good, all astros recommend gemstones for they get monies, while basic promise in the chart is fulfilled anyway...and get CREDITS also.... When dasha is bad.... NO one does that ...for it ROBS his income !!!

Advice : Many people must have lost their monies in the recent financial turmoil, let someone suggest a gemstone, buy & wear it... = see if the money lost returns to you.....

Warm RegardsAmit Nakai

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Mr. Amit,

To bring you a fact for going for 'Astrological deductions', is that a child in a mother's womb is not exposed to Solar rays and the Solar rays refracted to earth by other Planets in Solar system. We all know that Solar rays reach the Planets and Earth is receiving them as much as other Planets. In each state of refraction at the position of Planet from The Sun, a metabolism occurs and these rays received from Planet has 'incorporate' radiation of Rays other than the direct solar Rays. These 'varieties' of rays hit every split second on earth, creating variety of changes . At the time of child coming out of mother's womb (day or night) these 'graded' rays hit the child. That is the reason the child is different from the life of Mother/Father/Brother/Sister, as they were 'exposed' in different times. Obviously, we record the time of birth (as accurate as possible) - there are different

interpretation on Birth time - to find in what 'proportions' these rays are 'hit' on the new born to create certain 'inferences' under the portfolios given to various Planets, Star Zones, Zodiac Houses, occupation, rule, and domination etc. In a nut shell this process is 'Astrology'. I have answered your first question.

Once we arrived that these Solar refracted rays has effects on the humans and places on the surface of earth, we are keen to find what exact 'effects' these caue in an individual. It is again to be realized these 'rays' hit earth continuously, even now and could 'effect' as much as it has at the time of birth of human. This transit effects are call 'Gochara' in Hindu astrology. This is as important as the 'effects' traced in a birth chart to 'measure' the 'impact' in the growth of a person. here I have answered your second question.

Desa interpretations in related to the 'compartmentalization of event' basing the succession of allotted desas related to a birth chart. A person cannot marry in 5 years of age or 85 years (normally!). Similarly a person toils in the age when he has health and vitality, while he cannot do that in his advanced age.

Women has restrictions, physically, to give birth to child/children, while in particular space of age in their life. With this , you will accept, that Desa has precedence to transit. Transit of Planets only grades (increase/decreases) the strength 'measured' in birth chart, in the time phase of transit in various Zones. This answers your third question - first Part.

In the Second Part, effects of Saturn in transit need not be seen with 'fear' at all. Saturn is not to be taken as planet to give Bad effects ONLY. Saturn could be excellent and good to many. There is Astrological relations attributed to Saturn and Moon. These cause interpretations for some to be adverse and some normal and some excellent results to happen. Marriages do happen in Sade Sati periods also. This answers the second part of your third question.

For your fourth question on 'Reciting Manthras' to change destinies. A flat "NO", as far as I am concerned. It is my view and I do not change beliefs of others on this. ( I do not enter into argument on this exclusive subject!)

Fifth question: Gems cannot change 'destiny'.

Blessings

A.V.Pathi, North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960-3833

Amit Nakai <amit.nakai Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 3:03:38 AM Transits, Mantras & Gemstones to change influence of grahas

Dear Learned people,

I have always pondered on few basics in Astrology, no learned soul has been able to satisfy my quest for truth.

If possible throw some light on the thoughts below. I know every soul is busy in this karmic world.

1. A native has grahas placed in certain order when he/she is born. This means charts for the native are casted for life.

2. What influence will transit of planets have on the nativ, vis-à-vis Natal charts ?

3. Certain people state dasha of grahas have precedence over transits, however we also state that Saturn Dhayia or Sade-Sati will effect a person (All dread it). What is the truth in the statement ?

4. We say that reciting a certain Mantra will strengthen a particular planets influence on the native. Can reciting mantras change the destiny of a native as decided by Natal chart Graha placements ?

5. We say that wearing a particular ratna will strengthen a planets influence on the native. Can wearing Gems (how original they may be, or how good pran pratistha might have been performed) alter the destiny of the native as decided by Natal chart Graha placements ?

Warm Regards

Amit Nakai

Dear Pathi Ji,

This was a good reply from you on the subject.

Warm Regards

Amit Nakai

venkatachala pathi

Saturday, November 01, 2008 7:59 PM

Re: Transits, Mantras & Gemstones to change influence of grahas

Dear Mr. Amit,

To bring you a fact for going for 'Astrological deductions', is that a child in a mother's womb is not exposed to Solar rays and the Solar rays refracted to earth by other Planets in Solar system. We all know that Solar rays reach the Planets and Earth is receiving them as much as other Planets. In each state of refraction at the position of Planet from The Sun, a metabolism occurs and these rays received from Planet has 'incorporate' radiation of Rays other than the direct solar Rays. These 'varieties' of rays hit every split second on earth, creating variety of changes . At the time of child coming out of mother's womb (day or night) these 'graded' rays hit the child. That is the reason the child is different from the life of Mother/Father/Brother/Sister, as they were 'exposed' in different times. Obviously, we record the time of birth (as accurate as possible) - there are different interpretation on Birth time - to find in what 'proportions' these rays are 'hit' on the new born to create certain 'inferences' under the portfolios given to various Planets, Star Zones, Zodiac Houses, occupation, rule, and domination etc. In a nut shell this process is 'Astrology'. I have answered your first question.

Once we arrived that these Solar refracted rays has effects on the humans and places on the surface of earth, we are keen to find what exact 'effects' these caue in an individual. It is again to be realized these 'rays' hit earth continuously, even now and could 'effect' as much as it has at the time of birth of human. This transit effects are call 'Gochara' in Hindu astrology. This is as important as the 'effects' traced in a birth chart to 'measure' the 'impact' in the growth of a person. here I have answered your second question.

Desa interpretations in related to the 'compartmentalization of event' basing the succession of allotted desas related to a birth chart. A person cannot marry in 5 years of age or 85 years (normally!). Similarly a person toils in the age when he has health and vitality, while he cannot do that in his advanced age.

Women has restrictions, physically, to give birth to child/children, while in particular space of age in their life. With this , you will accept, that Desa has precedence to transit. Transit of Planets only grades (increase/decreases) the strength 'measured' in birth chart, in the time phase of transit in various Zones. This answers your third question - first Part.

In the Second Part, effects of Saturn in transit need not be seen with 'fear' at all. Saturn is not to be taken as planet to give Bad effects ONLY. Saturn could be excellent and good to many. There is Astrological relations attributed to Saturn and Moon. These cause interpretations for some to be adverse and some normal and some excellent results to happen. Marriages do happen in Sade Sati periods also. This answers the second part of your third question.

For your fourth question on 'Reciting Manthras' to change destinies. A flat "NO", as far as I am concerned. It is my view and I do not change beliefs of others on this. ( I do not enter into argument on this exclusive subject!)

Fifth question: Gems cannot change 'destiny'.

Blessings

A.V.Pathi, North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960-3833

Amit Nakai <amit.nakai > Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 3:03:38 AM Transits, Mantras & Gemstones to change influence of grahas

Dear Learned people,

Warm Regards

Amit Nakai