IndiaDivine.org

To read Gochara Sanchara

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji and other members of this forum,

I am greatly relieved that I was not in list of Mr. Baskaran ji invited to his 'ring'!

However, I will put before all of you , in addition to the broad spectrum, Sm. Sheevaniji, another learned exponant of Astrology in this forum, had given in another Post, with what I parctice after the strict coaching of my Guru, for many long years, in arriving of results in a Natal Chart with 'Gochar' sanchara 'Palan's. He had given me some important prelimenary rules before getting to the reading of horoscopes.

1. Assess the strength of each planet in the Natal chart. (There are many methods. Select one and practice it to perfection).

2. Find the inter-relationship of each Planet strength in Birth chart with the positioning of the Planet in a Star Zone, in a Zodiac Zone, in the exact distance from the postion of Lagna (time of birth), the Moon as well as SUN. (Take the help of all su-charts including Navamsa). This could, more or less help you their inherent strength at the time of birth to be confired on the Natal (as this is the strength at which the child become exposed to Solar rays - direct and refracted - in various grades and dencity, to inherit attributed grade of 'Quality' to set the 'path' of life of the new born). This will differ from siblings, Parents and entre individuals of direct elders, as the new 'recipe' of 'quality' is added to the new born, due to birth of time and place, different to those in list. 3. Assess the aligibility of 'events' related to the age of the Natal and the Desas (any successful selection of various Desa

priciples in vogue and favoured to practice by the Astrologer), for related question of the hour or period. Example: For marriage of a person take the related period in his age. Then reach all the given 'leads' recommended by our authoratative tutored documents, with valid reasons and inferences.

"Gochara" supports demanded for arriving at the precise 'combination' for the 'period in question' for agiven event:

4. Having reached point of confidence to go further start Gochara analysis of Planatory contributions on for the 'event'.

5. While in analyzing "Gochara" movement of Planets, do not take in to list of considerations, 'Drusti' in tranist as consideredin assessing strength of Planet in a birth chart. Whereas, take into consideration the houses in transit. That is Jupiter has 5,7,9 thhouse Drusti in a Natal chart. Jupiter in transit will not give this 'Drusti' to planets in trasit to the 5th,7th, 9th house transiting Planets to improve their above assessed strength of the Planet. in Natal Birth Chart. However, Jupiter in transit from the postion of the MOON in the above said houses will give 'healthier' results from the above 'deducted' strength of the Planet in the natal chart. Similar movement of Planets related the Moon woly have to be noted for further study.

6. All "Yoga's refered to in Birth Chart assessment of Planet combinations, will not be considered in the process of assessment of the performance of the Planets in "Gochara" analysis.

7. Now this has to be 'listed' for each Planet 'at the time taken to find a perticular detail', to relise the 'positive' or 'negetive' reulsts for contribution. Some times, the Astrologer could arrive 'moderate results' in taking combinations and its cumulative strength.

8. For Broader findings of 'Path' of an individual couldbe arrived at under various Astrological rules, most of the specific questions and timing of the events should be arrived at only after making the gradation of "Gochara" 'Palan's, in relation to the

A.V.Pathi, North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960-3833