IndiaDivine.org

Just got this on answers...some great pointers and explanations!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ketu and Mars together in 6th house of native.Good or bad?I am told that malefics in 6th house give good results.Is this true?I know a person who has been given a nickname "ajaatshatru" (one who has no enemies) because none of his enemies have ever been able to win over him.I was wondering if this is because of the above mentioned placement of planets in his horoscope? * 9 months agoAdditional Details9 months agoThe native was born on 5.1.1981, 10:35 PM, Moga (nearest city Ludhiana) Punjab.For practice, this would be an interesting horoscope to study (although not neccessary for answering this question) as the native has a very noble personality and behavior akin to kings.I have personally seen almost every one of his enemies perish!Best Answer - Chosen by

AskerMARS is the Karaka of 3rd and 6th house, and where it is placed in the 6th (Enemy indicator) house it is considered an excellent placement only and only if the following conditions are fulfilled, e.g. -(1) It is situated either in its own house (preferably Aries, because then it becomes Lagnesh also), or(2) in the house of its Friends like Leo (Sun's lordship) or Jupiter (preferably Sagittarius, because in that case, Moon - the Lagnesh, happens to be its Friend.In own house or in the house of its friend it can carry out enemy destroying act by all means, and gives the Subject such inherent charismatic powers, which though the subject himself may be unaware of, leads to nullity in enemy's minds and their plans.(3) For all these to successfully happen, the Mars should not be conjucted (within 7 degrees of the Sun), nor be parallel to SATURN (within 13.33 degrees), and finally(4) The MARS should not be

Retrograde, because a 'retrograde' MARS loses its 4th and 8th house aspects, due to which its good aspect for the Lagna (Ascendant) and 9th (fortune) house is not available which will be a big loss for the Subject (enemy destruction for blockers of good-fortune, and peace of the soul).Anyway the Retrograde Mars itself is very powerful for its own 6th house and crushes all enemies within a short time of raising their ugly heads, and in your own words makes the subject an AJATSHATRU provided he also happens to have an exalted SUN or JUPITER in the centre, and the MOON is well placed.So far as combination with KETU is concerned KETU is known as carrying the harmonius realtionship with MARS which means it can give good results when it is in the ARIES or SCORPIO, both falls under the lordship of MARS. But it does not mean that it can co-exist with MARS for better results. On the other hand it is fatal for the subject, because then MARS falls

within the aspecting range of the RAHU, which (being a Pap graha not well placed ) aggravates the evil sides of MARS and inflict in the subject a 'bad temperament' and consequential development of ailments like MIGRAINE which slowly but decisively curtails his life and activities, and acts like AN ENEMY WITHIN. So, it is not at all good to have either RAHU or KETU, especially in the 6th house.This is from my practical experience and researches carried out on numerous friends' horoscopes.Hope I have made the point clear.[RE : The Case Study additionally uploaded in support of your querry for the subject DOB 5-Jan-81 ]The Present Case has the following chartWith LEO = Ascendant 24/52 degrees1) VIRGO (2nd house) = (1) Saturn (16/2) (2) Jupiter (16/12)2) SCORPIO (4th house) = Venus (29/27)3) SAGITTARIUS (5th house) = (1) Moon (14/36) (2) Sun (21/42) (3) Mercury (24/54),4) CAPRICORN (6th house) =

(1) Mars (10/58) & (2) Ketu (17/21).5) CANCER (12 th house ) = Rahu (17/21)The Unique feature of this Chart is that(A) There is no Planet between the RAHU and KETU, both of which are pretty placed in the 12th and 6th house respectively, There is powerful REVERSE KALSARPA.Since, RAHU is in the 12th house in a water sign, it indicates sometime in his life he shall get the opportunity to cross the oceans, that means a JOURNEY ABROAD on a prestigious mission.(B) For LEO as Ascendant, MARS (known as the Lord of all warriors) becomes the RAJYOG KARAK being incidentally the Lord of 4th (House of comforts) and the 9th (House of Furtune and benevolence). In this chart the MARS is superbly EXALTED and placed jointly with KETU pretty 7 degree outside the axis of RAHU - KETU. It is well known principle that if KETU or RAHU gives company to a RAJ YOG KARAKA planet in a house in which such planet is itself KARAKA and with which

RAHU or KETU (as the case may be) does not have any ENMITY, then it compliments to a magnified degree.In this case, the friendly KETU under the influence of the RAJ YOG KARAKA MARS in the sixth house, instead of creating any bad effect on the subject, is all set to compliment the 6th- Housed MARS and enhance its ENEMY DESTRUCTION power without any side-effect. This position was not envisaged by me earlier, when writing to your querry, above.© Additionally the native has the YOGAS of GAJAKESHARI of sort (since the JUPITER lies in the Tenth from MOON, but in MIXED sign), and(D) If you make a re-aligned chart of the subject because of non-centric Ascendant LEO (24/52) a NIRAYAN BHAAVA CHALIT chart would emerge as under -Ascendant = SATURN & JUPITER4th House (Scorpio) = VENUS, MOON & SUN5th House (Sagittarius) = MERCURY, MARS & KETU11th House (Gemini) = RAHUAll the main planets are in a

row in ASCENDANT, FOURTH HOUSE, & the FIFTH HOUSE, which gives the native a healthy, wealthy, fortunate, intelligent, popular, courageous and brave, fighter of all evils, juducious and socially very amiable and active personality.In such a re-aligned chart, no Planet in the 2nd, 3rd, 6th - 10th and 12th house.Not only this, since the LORD OF THE ASCENDANT (SUN) has moved to the 4th house alongwith MOON, aspects the 10th House, and both of whom have friendly relations with the Raj Yog Karaka MARS, which is aspected by the 5th Lord JUPITER (giving him a bevolent and sophisticated mind typical of God Fathers), it augurs well for the subject who is expected to march his royal ascendance to do GOVERNANCE of his subjects in not so foreseeable future. From 11-2-2015 onwards when the MAHADASHA of RAJ YOG KARAK MARS begins, he is bound to reach the upper CORRIDORS OF POWER.At present the 12th Lord MOON is preparing his ground for such

ascension which has started in the MAHADASHA of SUN since 11th February 1999.Keep fingers crossed and just watch out.Meanwhile, thanks for providing such a nice horoscopic study, and I confess I was wrong that MARS with KETU is seldom auspicious. But it will be too premature to think of the proposition, since the chances of the Native passing through the KETU MAHADASHA is very remote as it is going to start at his age at 111 years -1 month - 6days, which by all calculation seems absurd. However, I have noted this and added it to my NOTES ON BENEVOLENT ASPECTS & CONJUNCTIONS.Thanks again BK. * 9 months agoBest Answer - Chosen by AskerMARS is the Karaka of 3rd and 6th house, and where it is placed in the 6th (Enemy indicator) house it is considered an excellent placement only and only if the following conditions are fulfilled, e.g. -(1) It is situated either in its own house (preferably

Aries, because then it becomes Lagnesh also), or(2) in the house of its Friends like Leo (Sun's lordship) or Jupiter (preferably Sagittarius, because in that case, Moon - the Lagnesh, happens to be its Friend.In own house or in the house of its friend it can carry out enemy destroying act by all means, and gives the Subject such inherent charismatic powers, which though the subject himself may be unaware of, leads to nullity in enemy's minds and their plans.(3) For all these to successfully happen, the Mars should not be conjucted (within 7 degrees of the Sun), nor be parallel to SATURN (within 13.33 degrees), and finally(4) The MARS should not be Retrograde, because a 'retrograde' MARS loses its 4th and 8th house aspects, due to which its good aspect for the Lagna (Ascendant) and 9th (fortune) house is not available which will be a big loss for the Subject (enemy destruction for blockers of good-fortune, and peace of the

soul).Anyway the Retrograde Mars itself is very powerful for its own 6th house and crushes all enemies within a short time of raising their ugly heads, and in your own words makes the subject an AJATSHATRU provided he also happens to have an exalted SUN or JUPITER in the centre, and the MOON is well placed.So far as combination with KETU is concerned KETU is known as carrying the harmonius realtionship with MARS which means it can give good results when it is in the ARIES or SCORPIO, both falls under the lordship of MARS. But it does not mean that it can co-exist with MARS for better results. On the other hand it is fatal for the subject, because then MARS falls within the aspecting range of the RAHU, which (being a Pap graha not well placed ) aggravates the evil sides of MARS and inflict in the subject a 'bad temperament' and consequential development of ailments like MIGRAINE which slowly but decisively curtails his life and

activities, and acts like AN ENEMY WITHIN. So, it is not at all good to have either RAHU or KETU, especially in the 6th house.This is from my practical experience and researches carried out on numerous friends' horoscopes.Hope I have made the point clear.[RE : The Case Study additionally uploaded in support of your querry for the subject DOB 5-Jan-81 ]The Present Case has the following chartWith LEO = Ascendant 24/52 degrees1) VIRGO (2nd house) = (1) Saturn (16/2) (2) Jupiter (16/12)2) SCORPIO (4th house) = Venus (29/27)3) SAGITTARIUS (5th house) = (1) Moon (14/36) (2) Sun (21/42) (3) Mercury (24/54),4) CAPRICORN (6th house) = (1) Mars (10/58) & (2) Ketu (17/21).5) CANCER (12 th house ) = Rahu (17/21)The Unique feature of this Chart is that(A) There is no Planet between the RAHU and KETU, both of which are pretty placed in the 12th and 6th house respectively, There is

powerful REVERSE KALSARPA.Since, RAHU is in the 12th house in a water sign, it indicates sometime in his life he shall get the opportunity to cross the oceans, that means a JOURNEY ABROAD on a prestigious mission.(B) For LEO as Ascendant, MARS (known as the Lord of all warriors) becomes the RAJYOG KARAK being incidentally the Lord of 4th (House of comforts) and the 9th (House of Furtune and benevolence). In this chart the MARS is superbly EXALTED and placed jointly with KETU pretty 7 degree outside the axis of RAHU - KETU. It is well known principle that if KETU or RAHU gives company to a RAJ YOG KARAKA planet in a house in which such planet is itself KARAKA and with which RAHU or KETU (as the case may be) does not have any ENMITY, then it compliments to a magnified degree.In this case, the friendly KETU under the influence of the RAJ YOG KARAKA MARS in the sixth house, instead of creating any bad effect on the subject, is all set to

compliment the 6th- Housed MARS and enhance its ENEMY DESTRUCTION power without any side-effect. This position was not envisaged by me earlier, when writing to your querry, above.© Additionally the native has the YOGAS of GAJAKESHARI of sort (since the JUPITER lies in the Tenth from MOON, but in MIXED sign), and(D) If you make a re-aligned chart of the subject because of non-centric Ascendant LEO (24/52) a NIRAYAN BHAAVA CHALIT chart would emerge as under -Ascendant = SATURN & JUPITER4th House (Scorpio) = VENUS, MOON & SUN5th House (Sagittarius) = MERCURY, MARS & KETU11th House (Gemini) = RAHUAll the main planets are in a row in ASCENDANT, FOURTH HOUSE, & the FIFTH HOUSE, which gives the native a healthy, wealthy, fortunate, intelligent, popular, courageous and brave, fighter of all evils, juducious and socially very amiable and active personality.In such a re-aligned chart, no

Planet in the 2nd, 3rd, 6th - 10th and 12th house.Not only this, since the LORD OF THE ASCENDANT (SUN) has moved to the 4th house alongwith MOON, aspects the 10th House, and both of whom have friendly relations with the Raj Yog Karaka MARS, which is aspected by the 5th Lord JUPITER (giving him a bevolent and sophisticated mind typical of God Fathers), it augurs well for the subject who is expected to march his royal ascendance to do GOVERNANCE of his subjects in not so foreseeable future. From 11-2-2015 onwards when the MAHADASHA of RAJ YOG KARAK MARS begins, he is bound to reach the upper CORRIDORS OF POWER.At present the 12th Lord MOON is preparing his ground for such ascension which has started in the MAHADASHA of SUN since 11th February 1999.Keep fingers crossed and just watch out.Meanwhile, thanks for providing such a nice horoscopic study, and I confess I was wrong that MARS with KETU is seldom auspicious. But it

will be too premature to think of the proposition, since the chances of the Native passing through the KETU MAHADASHA is very remote as it is going to start at his age at 111 years -1 month - 6days, which by all calculation seems absurd. However, I have noted this and added it to my NOTES ON BENEVOLENT ASPECTS & CONJUNCTIONS.Thanks again BK. * 9 months agoBest Answer - Chosen by AskerMARS is the Karaka of 3rd and 6th house, and where it is placed in the 6th (Enemy indicator) house it is considered an excellent placement only and only if the following conditions are fulfilled, e.g. -(1) It is situated either in its own house (preferably Aries, because then it becomes Lagnesh also), or(2) in the house of its Friends like Leo (Sun's lordship) or Jupiter (preferably Sagittarius, because in that case, Moon - the Lagnesh, happens to be its Friend.In own house or in the house of its friend

it can carry out enemy destroying act by all means, and gives the Subject such inherent charismatic powers, which though the subject himself may be unaware of, leads to nullity in enemy's minds and their plans.(3) For all these to successfully happen, the Mars should not be conjucted (within 7 degrees of the Sun), nor be parallel to SATURN (within 13.33 degrees), and finally(4) The MARS should not be Retrograde, because a 'retrograde' MARS loses its 4th and 8th house aspects, due to which its good aspect for the Lagna (Ascendant) and 9th (fortune) house is not available which will be a big loss for the Subject (enemy destruction for blockers of good-fortune, and peace of the soul).Anyway the Retrograde Mars itself is very powerful for its own 6th house and crushes all enemies within a short time of raising their ugly heads, and in your own words makes the subject an AJATSHATRU provided he also happens to have an exalted SUN or

JUPITER in the centre, and the MOON is well placed.So far as combination with KETU is concerned KETU is known as carrying the harmonius realtionship with MARS which means it can give good results when it is in the ARIES or SCORPIO, both falls under the lordship of MARS. But it does not mean that it can co-exist with MARS for better results. On the other hand it is fatal for the subject, because then MARS falls within the aspecting range of the RAHU, which (being a Pap graha not well placed ) aggravates the evil sides of MARS and inflict in the subject a 'bad temperament' and consequential development of ailments like MIGRAINE which slowly but decisively curtails his life and activities, and acts like AN ENEMY WITHIN. So, it is not at all good to have either RAHU or KETU, especially in the 6th house.This is from my practical experience and researches carried out on numerous friends' horoscopes.Hope I have made the point

clear.[RE : The Case Study additionally uploaded in support of your querry for the subject DOB 5-Jan-81 ]The Present Case has the following chartWith LEO = Ascendant 24/52 degrees1) VIRGO (2nd house) = (1) Saturn (16/2) (2) Jupiter (16/12)2) SCORPIO (4th house) = Venus (29/27)3) SAGITTARIUS (5th house) = (1) Moon (14/36) (2) Sun (21/42) (3) Mercury (24/54),4) CAPRICORN (6th house) = (1) Mars (10/58) & (2) Ketu (17/21).5) CANCER (12 th house ) = Rahu (17/21)The Unique feature of this Chart is that(A) There is no Planet between the RAHU and KETU, both of which are pretty placed in the 12th and 6th house respectively, There is powerful REVERSE KALSARPA.Since, RAHU is in the 12th house in a water sign, it indicates sometime in his life he shall get the opportunity to cross the oceans, that means a JOURNEY ABROAD on a prestigious mission.(B) For LEO as Ascendant, MARS (known as

the Lord of all warriors) becomes the RAJYOG KARAK being incidentally the Lord of 4th (House of comforts) and the 9th (House of Furtune and benevolence). In this chart the MARS is superbly EXALTED and placed jointly with KETU pretty 7 degree outside the axis of RAHU - KETU. It is well known principle that if KETU or RAHU gives company to a RAJ YOG KARAKA planet in a house in which such planet is itself KARAKA and with which RAHU or KETU (as the case may be) does not have any ENMITY, then it compliments to a magnified degree.In this case, the friendly KETU under the influence of the RAJ YOG KARAKA MARS in the sixth house, instead of creating any bad effect on the subject, is all set to compliment the 6th- Housed MARS and enhance its ENEMY DESTRUCTION power without any side-effect. This position was not envisaged by me earlier, when writing to your querry, above.© Additionally the native has the YOGAS of GAJAKESHARI of sort (since the

JUPITER lies in the Tenth from MOON, but in MIXED sign), and(D) If you make a re-aligned chart of the subject because of non-centric Ascendant LEO (24/52) a NIRAYAN BHAAVA CHALIT chart would emerge as under -Ascendant = SATURN & JUPITER4th House (Scorpio) = VENUS, MOON & SUN5th House (Sagittarius) = MERCURY, MARS & KETU11th House (Gemini) = RAHUAll the main planets are in a row in ASCENDANT, FOURTH HOUSE, & the FIFTH HOUSE, which gives the native a healthy, wealthy, fortunate, intelligent, popular, courageous and brave, fighter of all evils, juducious and socially very amiable and active personality.In such a re-aligned chart, no Planet in the 2nd, 3rd, 6th - 10th and 12th house.Not only this, since the LORD OF THE ASCENDANT (SUN) has moved to the 4th house alongwith MOON, aspects the 10th House, and both of whom have friendly relations with the Raj Yog Karaka MARS, which is

aspected by the 5th Lord JUPITER (giving him a bevolent and sophisticated mind typical of God Fathers), it augurs well for the subject who is expected to march his royal ascendance to do GOVERNANCE of his subjects in not so foreseeable future. From 11-2-2015 onwards when the MAHADASHA of RAJ YOG KARAK MARS begins, he is bound to reach the upper CORRIDORS OF POWER.At present the 12th Lord MOON is preparing his ground for such ascension which has started in the MAHADASHA of SUN since 11th February 1999.Keep fingers crossed and just watch out.Meanwhile, thanks for providing such a nice horoscopic study, and I confess I was wrong that MARS with KETU is seldom auspicious. But it will be too premature to think of the proposition, since the chances of the Native passing through the KETU MAHADASHA is very remote as it is going to start at his age at 111 years -1 month - 6days, which by all calculation seems absurd. However, I have noted

this and added it to my NOTES ON BENEVOLENT ASPECTS & CONJUNCTIONS.Thanks again BK. * 9 months agoShiv Kumar Kaul