IndiaDivine.org

Singing career

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Nihlesh Mathur:

Your question is one line, yet answer cover many details. Let me make an attempt to get you all combinations, believing you know some basics in Astrology!!

There are known three voice signs in Hindu (Vedic) Astrology. They are Gemini (Mithuna), Libra (Thulam) and Aquarius (Kumba). these are generally called 'music' signs. For Voice there should be an airy medium and hence all the airy signs are considered as voice signs and / or 'Musical' signs.

Then we have various types of Music is to be listed. They are (a) Popular musicians by rendering harmonious songs and devotional songs. (b) Romantic and light undefined non melody songs, © tragical songs, sung during calamities by many household members, villagers, at the time of berial and tribal sad songs, (d) Singing with variation in rythem and pitch. (e) Performing before audiences and drawing appreciation from them. (f) Then those blending Rag with Thal and instruments etc. - like Film Music Directors. There could many more segments, which I had not listed them here. However, I will try to give the combinations in Astrology charts some basics to trace these results as detailed above.

The 5th house from Lagna indicates , weather one can learn Music, become a musician, and sing on a dais, or remain one among the mute audiences, though knowing all intricacies in Music. Take the 5th Cusp and find its sub-Lord. The Lord of the Star Zone in which this sub-Lord is deposited should be connected with the Moon or Venus. If so, one will be having talent in music endowed with a rich voice coupled with melody and sweetness. This is absolutely necessary for one to reach heights in Music of any type. For one to get over the stage fear, Mars must have some connections with the above two Planets.

We should seek the help of the position of Neptune in that chart. If Neptune is positioned in Leo (Simha) and the cusp of Leo is the 9th House in Bhava chart, and is in conjunction with Planets: Moon, Venus and Mercury, then he or she becomes very popular musician in any society, country or place.The person can sing harmonious and melodious songs with fine blend to attract gathering of audience. Jupiter's connection will make him/her sing devotional songs. Mars and Venus to sing romantic songs, Saturn or Rahu for sad sons and so on.

A.V.Pathi, North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960-3833

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathurpathiavSent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 1:26:56 AMSinging career

Dear Shri Pathi Sir, Can you please guide us in understanding which astrological combinations help in making a career in Singing, Music, Fine Arts & related fields.Thanks & Regards,Nikhlesh Mathur

Respected Pathiji.

Thank you for the informative article. As moderator, I passed this

message for the excellent content. But I would also appreciate if you

can post your messages without any address or contact info. Please take

care of :  

// North Carolina, 27514, USA

001-919-960-3833//

Regards

bhagavathi