IndiaDivine.org

FW: RE: Rahu and The Sun ATTN: NEELAM G ,BHASKAR G

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Respected Astrologers ,Neelam g ,Bhaskar g As all were talking about Rahu and Sun well looking at my chart the day i entered Rahu dasha my things went so bad to worst wat ever i did they gave me no results infact things went so bad tht wat ever i did didnt paid anything at some good antra came ( Rahu-jup i was in college out of no where i won election made culture sec. was made famous out of no where and ketu antra one year i earned so much in one year) as in my D-1 rahu is in scorpio and in D 10 Rahu in Leo ,tel me plz about y Rahu dasha went extremly bad , My bIRTH data is 23.07.1975 time is 20.30 place is delhi plz tel me and how wil Jup dasha wil work for me ,Thanxs Mohit

From: CHAKRABORTYP2Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:44:01 +0530RE: RE: Re: Rahu and The Sun

Dear Neelam-ji,

Sorry for the confusion I created. Mars is in 9H..pisces

along with Jup.

I don't think there is any Jaimini aspect. Pisces being a dual sign,

will aspect Dual signs only .. so Scorpio is exluded.

My idea was ... 5th house being 9th to 9H will get partial aspect

(Bhavat Bhavam). Also, Jup, as conjunct with Mars, will convey

some energies of Mars too thru' its 9th aspect.

regards

chakraborty

neelam gupta [neelamgupta07 ]Monday, November 17, 2008 3:20 PM Subject: Re: RE: Re: Rahu and The Sun

Dear Chakraborty ji,//Mars is in 9H....I was talking about 9th aspect of 9H.//I don't get this??. There is no jaimini aspect also??I had thought mars was in 10H so it aspects 5H.RegardsNeelamThis Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

What's on the ramp today could be on the streets tomorrow. Keep up with trends on MSN Lifestyle Try it!Give the world a slice of your life. Get a Live.in id Check it out!

Dear Mohit,

Your Guru Mahadasha will be the best you have seen uptil now.

And what about Shani ?

Woh toh sone par suhaga hoga. It will be more better than Guru.

Jao Maja karo.

Dont ask any more queries.

Joh upar likh diya, woh pathar ki lakeer samjho fakeer baba ki.

Bhaskar.