IndiaDivine.org

to check a Horoscope.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Q & A 5 : A request: Experts could add to my following observations. Thanks.- Pathi

Q: 191: How to check a horoscope given to you in person is correct? Hardly have they waited for a deep study, and it becomes difficult when predictions are made on a chart which is made with wrong time of birth. Sre.. Doha .

A: it is a very difficult question to answer. However, I give you how I assess a horoscope given to me is near correct in a short time before I start my predictions. Perhaps many other experts have their own methods.

It is a must that the ¡Janma Kundali¢ is followed with a ¡Navmsa Kundali¢. The year for referring to the position of the Sun in the chart starts from 14th of April (almost) every year in Nirayana readings. If, say the person is born on 28th September of any year, the Sun must be in Kanya ( Virgo) Rasi. The Sun moves one° every day approximately. That is the Sun must have moved about 13°, Virgo, which will position the Sun in Mesha (Aeris) in Navamsa chart. The Sun and The Moon positioned in the same house indicates that the person was born in ¡Amavashya¢( the New Moon day). If the Sun and the Moon are positioned opposite (7th house in birth chart), then the person should have born on Powrnami (The full Moon day). With position of the Moon with that of the Sun we can check the distance the Moon travelled (Thithi), and check the Navamsa chakra for the correctness of the Degree of distance.

The Birth Star and Pada (Quarter) with the Position of the Moon in the birth chart, could be reached by referring to the Navamsa chakra. Of course, the years will indicate the position of Jupiter as well as Saturn. Usually Mercury will be with the Sun position within about 17 ° from the position of the Sun on one of the sides (either before or after the Sun) and this can also be checked from the Navamsa Chakra (NC) (i.e. with in 5 houses from the position of he Sun in NC). With the position of the Moon, in Navamsa, we ascertain the pada of the Star of the Moon to get to the approximate time in the birth time Desa had passed (i.e. if it is 2nd pada of Rahini, the Desa period running at the time of birth should be from 2 and half and 5 years in the Moon Desa). Further, the balance period to be passed after the birth in a given Desa will also indicte the positon of the Moon in Birth chart as well as in the Navmsa Chart.

These are some of the checks I make immediately I have the horoscope. Then major events in a particular Desa and Bukthi (ie. Date of marriage or birth of first child) must be checked to position into the inference. This will help to find the chart is correctly casted. However, there are many more to be checked also.

Pathi

A.V.Pathi