IndiaDivine.org

Which Ascendant is best?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste,Shri.Bohraji,The discussion on the caption had caused anxiety in me to know further,while my thinking is Kala is sarvaviyaapi, without any dosha or guna.Lagna is part of Kala other relative factors only qualify a Lagna.

Dear Bohra ji,

Can You decide who is better ?

Shashi Kapoor or Shammi Kapoor,

Sridevi or Rekha.

Aishwarya Rai or Amitabh Bachhan.

Fire or Water.

Earth or sky.

Menaka or Urvashi.

Shankar or Vishnu.

Jainism or Buddhism.

Sunrise or the Sunset .

The Sun or the Pole Star.

or Google.

If its difficult for you to decide amongst the above, who is the best, then do you think we are capable of deciding which is the best, among the 12 Zodiacs designed by the Lord ? ( Only named by us, but designed by Him ).

No amount of discussion continued even till the next 100 years would give you the answer for this question which is actually absurd.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Dear sreenadhji,

First make it clear,I didn't said which Ascendant is best.Please don't

try to do wrong interpretation my post.

What are the Marka as per Jatak Chandrika :-

1.2nd and 7th lord.

2.Occupied by malefic, in 2dn and 7th lord.

3.Planets in combination with 2nd and 7th lord.

4.8th lord.

5.6th lord.

6.Lord of 3rd or 8th house along with lord of 2nd or 7th house.

But you have taken only No.1 point,Why?You are not sure about the rest

of other points as stated above?Or any other reason or Astrological

causes behind it,please clarify it for me.

//

Libra has only Jupiter as Maaraka

This is not true. Note the following points -

* Libra has 2 Maaraka planets viz. 2nd lord Jupiter, 7th lord

Mars//

Mars in Libra,2nd and 7th lord,(Not Jupiter as 2nd lord,) due to 2nd

lord it will give the result of 7th house(His second Rashi or

sign).Due to Kendra lord he is not play as malefic.Definitely if he

become weak then give serious disease.But not play as marka.Only

Jupiter is Marka for Libra Ascendant.

//Aquarius has only Mars as Maaraka

This is not true. Note the following points -

* Aquarius has 2 Maaraka planets viz. 2nd lord Jupiter, 7th

lord Sun.//

Sun and Moon are free to make Maraktatva.As many text says even they

are free from as 8th lord result(Asthmesh Hone Ka Dos Nahi Lagta).

Sun as malefic 7th lord gives benefice result to Aqu. person.So only

one Mars is Marka for Aquarius person.

//Pisces has 3 Maraka planets viz. Mercury,Venus and Saturn

> This is not true. Note the following points -

> * Only 2nd and 7th lord should be considered as Maaraka as

> per Jataka Chandrika. Thus Pisces has only 2 maarakas viz. Mars and

> Mercury. (From where you got the names of Venus and Saturn I wonder!)//

Mars is 7th lord in Pisces,where is you reference for 7th lord for

Malefic?,Mars is 9th lord also a trikon lord mars is most Yogkarka for

Pisces(So,Very surprise to read your comments).Venus as lord of 3rd

and 8th house,as benefice he become malefic for two malefic houses

lord(And Jatak Chandrika's reference also).Saturn is lord of 11th and

12th,as 12th house lord it will give 11th house result(Second sign)

and 11th house lord is most malefic or cruel. 12th lord makes the

death for first house.It is basic of Astrology,why 2nd and 7th lord

are Markes?Because they are 12th lord from 3rd and 8th house(which are

for " Aayus " .)So Saturn become Maraka for Pisces.

//Bhadrap* Poorva ada, uttara Bhadrapada, Revati are the stars falling

in Libra//

Poorvabhadra pad (Only 4th charan),Uttara Bhadrapad and Revati are

star falling in Pisces not in Libra.

//Bhadrap* Poorva ada, uttara Bhadrapada, Revati are the stars falling

in Libra.Thus Jupiter and Mercury Dasa will happen for sure for

Poorva Bhadrapada and Mercury Dasa will happen for sure for Uttara

Bhadrapada, and Revati. This is bad, since the major result indicated

by a Maaraka planet is the possibility of an early death! [i am

speaking about Lagna vimsottari]//

I could not understand your above point,can you clarify on this.(Be

careful when you are using ant ebook references,cut and past smartly)

If you are putting the question about the knowledge of B.V.Raman than

most of these days student of Astrology will be failed because most of

them learned Astrology by reading B.V.Raman's Books.Definiatly

classics are most important but this sage person have did mile stone

to explor the classics in simple way.Many Astrologer using his

reference as Geeta.I can't understand your logic?

// Actually such mistakes is the basic

> reason for this group NOT quotting any old scholers such as Raman,

> Santanam etc (or even Rao or Rath etc) who might have committed numerous

> mistakes//

We have to revive our basics,than comment on these learned persons.

I hope,I have clear my points.

Thanks to take pain with some references.

M.S.Bohra

Dear Sathiyanarayanaji,

You are right Kala is sarvaviyapi without any guna and dosa,just as

fair paper but we are deeply involve in all respect( we don't have

fair paper).In previous birth also so we get accordingly in this

birth.Percentage of Guna ,dosa will depend on our receiver system.And

this system build up by our Karma.

Ascendant and planetary position makes this system which explore his

qualities gradually.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

Dear Mr. Bohra ji,

//Less Marka planets means less chances of losses or less chances of bad Dasa period.Less losses means more benefice//

The dasha period of 2H indicates - finance issues. Similarly 7H dasha periods indicates active public life or possibility of going abroad/touring. {If we keep away the maraka -death combinations}. Note - not all 2HL or 7HL periods are maraka periods. Invite members in the group to share data on their SURVIVAL of 2HL & 7HL maraka periods.

Example: I have undergone 7HL & 2HL {mid-way} dasha periods, nothing happened. Infact, they were best periods of my small life till now.

//Exercise_1: Moon in Cancer, Saturn & Mars in Capricon = Tell me the quality of yoga formed.//

I never sought any explanation or answers in any group till now - I used the context of your over-dependence of Yogas formed for judging the best ascendant. I quote again - we are all students. Exercises are better indicators of one's line of thinking on these technical matters - irrespective of one being right or wrong. Moreover, the thread itself is an exercise and you want everyone to give details, but you reserve something for yourself.....I leave it to you.

//Did you notice that all these great yogas in whichever horoscope you find - the relevant dasha periods - do not materialize//

You have not understood my point - In a hororscope, if some planets are well placed, normally it is seen that well placed planet's dasha does not come..... or comes at most inappropriate time.

//All theory comes by practical experiences,we failed to apply so don't blame the theory//

We had enough theorists on every topic....but NO real practical applicators.... We wanted to apply and test the Ayanamsa issue, - Many theories - NOT one came forward { see the threads in archive}..... for everyone likes theories......

You have started the thread and hence it is for you to close the thread {should you feel so} with some technical conclusion. My arguments are all technical - nothing personal & NO politics also..... be assured on that..... we in the group always kept away from those trivial issues..... interested only in astrology..... wrote earlier - we learn & love astrology by HEART not by mind.

Just an offline note : I have watched Mr. Bhaskar for long periods.... he never involved in any politics till date.... yes, he is very vocal person... had his share of being banned in few groups earlier.... and then the same groups....invited and allowed him again.....

It may happen that some members view point may be in tangent to yours....does not mean that all have ganged up... except for 2-3 people... whom I personally know....rest all are unknown to me..... { i.e. limited to few email exchanges...etc.}.

This is the only group, which seriously discusses technical aspects of astrology in its authentic forms. You may check it yourself.....

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

I am leaving my topic now,no out come will come in this forum for mythis topic.I have clearly understand.I will only reply,which refer to me.Thanks,M.S.Bohra

Dear Bohra ji,

You have not even attempted to answer my query though you have so many academic degrees to your credit. We people do not have so many degrees but yet we have attempted to answer your query. You did not even try.

So my point is made. You could not answer simple queries like what is better, Sunrise or Sunset and other such ones, where I gave you only 2 choices, and you expect others without so much education to answer which is the best Zodiac sign in 12 Ascendants?

No one is offended. Neither we wish to offend a good person like you. Just pointing out the futility of the subject matter.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "msbohra62" <msbohra62 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskarji,> > I have ignore so many times.My manners does not allow me to use> offencive and indecent word in communication with others.> > Neelamji have started,she is so intelligent and noble to say others> question as absurd question.If she feel the question is irrelevant> than she does not have decent word to say.> > Sreenadhji have very smartly use her post,as like he is elaborating> the classics fact,again.> > Neelamji,again use it smartly with apologise to me!> > Again you have used it in your post very smartly,than again Sreenadhji> have used it.> > Now,again you have use the same.> > If you are all old members in this forum than you have more> responsibilities to maintain the decorum of the form.> > May be I am not so intelligent as like you all but some thing gray> material I have in the skill so I have did B.Sc;M.Sc.(Maths) and> M.A.(Philosophy).I have hold R.M. post in Pharma Industry.So I am well> aware about Organizational politics but not interested in politics.> > So please keep me away.If you find any irrelevant say in decent> manner.Please don't take it as offence.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra>

Dear SSji,

Dr Manmohan Singh's horoscope was given in a Sunday paper with a perfect Vipreet Raj Yoga ( VRY ).

All 3 dusthana lords in 8th. This observation has made me apprehensive about a military strike by India. While everybody ( almost ) is swayed by the TV channels who are marketing a confrontation, I am observing the soft spoken economist. Is the Sardar going to show that Singh is King ??

Please elobrate.

Thanks & Regards

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Wed, 24/12/08, sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote:

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 Re: Which Ascendant is best? Date: Wednesday, 24 December, 2008, 7:37 AM

Dear Mr. Bohra ji,

1) An ascendant having 1-2-3 marakas is NO barometer for good or bad of it. Maraka is for death inflicting. You do not use Maraka theories for findind financial or financial or family losses..etc. .

To me Abhimanyu was the best warrior of his time, for he died at the hands of 9 Maha-rathis { Commanders} - for he defeated each one of them in individual fights...so all joined to kill him. Similarly, Karna had accumulation of curses hurled at him - which caused his defeat/death. So more marakas stronger is the Ascendant - going by the terminology you have provided in various messages.

2) To judge an ascendant based on its capacity to form Yogas is incorrect & misleading. For those obsessed with Yogas, there is NO clarity with any school of thought as on today - what conditions of frutification of a Yoga { general points we all know}. To me the best examples of Vipereet Raja Yoga - Michael Jackson & Rajesh Khanna {Hindi-Bollywood- Cinema Actor of 1970's}- whose raise and fall have been equally stunning. If only we had the correct hororscopes of these two people, we can learn the true meanings of this Vipereet Raja Yoga.

NOT CONVINCED. Go through the various popular Jyotish - intense discussion on Mahapurush Yogas & its nullification.

Exercise_1: Moon in Cancer, Saturn & Mars in Capricon = Tell me the quality of yoga formed.

3) Did you notice that all these great yogas in whichever hororscope you find - the relevant dasha periods - do not materialize.

4) Many Yogas formed in natal chart, loose their relevance or strength in Navamsa or in their nakshatra lordship. But we love to ignore them and continue to live in-day dreaming.

5) The known birth details of Sardar Manmohan Singh {MMS}, if you have it, kindly cast his hororscope and tell me what single quality he has that made him Prime Minister of India.

6) Talking theory, its application on hororscopes and predicting is totally different.

7) We did have some blind chart exercises in the group..... never saw the theorists participating in it..... forget the predictive abilities.... . one member by the name - Mr. Chakraborthy irrespective of his knowledgebase, he was honest and bold enough to participate.

8) My request is let us discuss jyotish in its practical form.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Kursijaji,

It is just as you have stated a practical example,i find the wrong

placement of planet even you have not given me the birth details.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " S.C. Kursija "

<sckursija wrote:

>

> Respected M.S.Bohra,

> Thanks for the reply. I do not want to analyze the chart but I have

given only chart of a native and have tried to say that all ascendant

are the best if the lagna and lagna lord are strong in kendra and

aspected by or concuncted benefic planets and the Kendra and trikona

are occupied by the benefic planets in strength and aspected by

benefic planets, not by malefic planets or hemmed in between malefic

planets. It is my observation.You are free to differ. I do not like to

stretch the matter to the point of breaking.

>

> --- On Wed, 12/24/08, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

>

> msbohra62 <msbohra62

> Re: Which Ascendant is best?

>

> Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 6:00 AM

dear Kursijaji,

>

> I have already replied you but later when I think about planetory

> position,I find,you have given me the wrong positions.Please check

> again or give me birth details.

>

> Thanks,

> M.S.Bohra

>

Dear All,

As per my experience i found that people born with Scorpion lagna are generally having a kiind of life where they need to put in more effort and achieve less. And people with Aries lagna achieves too much with very few efforts.

Howevre, i dont think its possible to distinguish between 12 lagnas as which one is best and which one is worst.

Thanx & Regards

On 25/12/2008, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

Dear Bhaskaji,I was in the impression that every one have more academic degrees thanme and very good background,as per Database of this forum(Yoursdetails is not their) so i expect their behavior will sound as they

have.But during the discussion all of you just communicated uselessthings with wrong manner to each other by appreciating each other onhis post and highlighting wrong(Absurd Question) lines of otherspost.It seems all of you have no relevant answer of my question to

prove me wrong as astrologically and using this tactics to leave thistopic to closed, which makes you all uncomfortable to discussAstrologically.We are not having such knowledge of Astrology to say myquestion is absurd question at least in the field of Astrology.We are

not able to close down the door on such topic even we don't know theanswer.We are just researching what our Rishi-Muni have did,even weare unable to get their work properly.A mathematician will like to apply all rules to solve the question and

he will take others help to solve the same.When he find himself itcan't be solve here and there,he will left for future.Question will beremain in his mind up to his own conclusion,i am the same may be onwrong track.Leave it for future.

I have replied so many times your properly as my best but many timesyou have raised so many question at once to divert the real topic andnobody can make relation of your question with Astrology as you have

asked in your second previous post.If you have put Astrologicalquestion and i have not given you answer as my best than you can sayyou have not replies and and expect from us to reply you.Definitely myquestion require the time and energy with best efforts.

If my question is so baseless than recall Sreenadhji's post about " Jise dushman bhi dena chahe suke bhagy ka kya kehna " how he prove itfor Libra Ascendant?Please Ask him.Other Ascendant not having this

advantage,why?Due to our ignorance we think it is not exist and we arebehaving as like we know all.That is not right for us,we are justclosing the door of our mind.We are not analytic,we are just readingthe classic books and delivering their contents,no new search.No new

thought are welcome even we are discussing Astrology where in everyprediction we say only possibilities.Only one rice is enough to know it is cooked or not all rices shouldnot require to mash.I am not here to prove myself right and others wrong but we should

take other nobly even he is absolutely wrong.And keep our mind for newthoughts.Its indivisual option to take any or not to take.When wethink in new direction something new ,definitely, comes out.Even your aggressive nature i respect you,i respect Neelamji's wisdom

and expression power , Sreenadhji's involvement and sreeramji's knowledge.Please don't take to heart my intention is not to harm any body.Thanks,M.S.Bohra , " Bhaskar " <rajiventerprises wrote:>> > Dear Bohra ji,> > You have not even attempted to answer my query though you have so many> academic degrees to your credit. We people do not have so many degrees

> but yet we have attempted to answer your query. You did not even try.> > So my point is made. You could not answer simple queries like what is> better, Sunrise or Sunset and other such ones, where I gave you only 2

> choices, and you expect others without so much education to answer which> is the best Zodiac sign in 12 Ascendants?> > No one is offended. Neither we wish to offend a good person like you.> Just pointing out the futility of the subject matter.

> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , " msbohra62 "

> <msbohra62@> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskarji,> >> > I have ignore so many times.My manners does not allow me to use> > offencive and indecent word in communication with others.

> >> > Neelamji have started,she is so intelligent and noble to say others> > question as absurd question.If she feel the question is irrelevant> > than she does not have decent word to say.

> >> > Sreenadhji have very smartly use her post,as like he is elaborating> > the classics fact,again.> >> > Neelamji,again use it smartly with apologise to me!> >

> > Again you have used it in your post very smartly,than again Sreenadhji> > have used it.> >> > Now,again you have use the same.> >> > If you are all old members in this forum than you have more

> > responsibilities to maintain the decorum of the form.> >> > May be I am not so intelligent as like you all but some thing gray> > material I have in the skill so I have did B.Sc;M.Sc.(Maths) and

> > M.A.(Philosophy).I have hold R.M. post in Pharma Industry.So I am well> > aware about Organizational politics but not interested in politics.> >> > So please keep me away.If you find any irrelevant say in decent

> > manner.Please don't take it as offence.> >> > Thanks,> >> > M.S.Bohra> >>

-- Sumit BajajContact: +91-98300-84593

astrosumitbajaj.blogspot.com Id: sumitbajaj2000

When we say , or ask for , or try to find out, or try to conclude, or attempt to analyse, or go into various permutations , as to find who is the best , it definitely means that the others on the scale of comparision are to be sidelined as the 2nd or 3rd best and so on.

In the Divine science of astrology, this cannot be , and must not be attempted with either in reference to the planets, or about the 12 zodiac signs which help us in determining the predictions.

This is like saying that one among the Saptarishis is the best, and the others are 2nd best, 3rd best, 4th best ,etc.till the last level.

because every planet has got its own features, specialities, characteristics, and every Zodiac sign too has the same.

The airconditioner is indispensable in the Hot summer, and so is the Room heater, in the winter cold.

There is nothing like best, or second best or worst .

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "msbohra62" <msbohra62 wrote:>> Dear Sumit,> > One is best,it doesn't mean that others are bad.One have more> advantage doesn't means others are not having advantages.Best means> more than others.If you have observe for Scorpio than something must> be more with Scorpio,as per getting with less efforts.> > One is best means others are bad.Everybody is taking this way only.Why> English become International language where English are not Ruler> other than England now?.Personal liking and disliking is other> factor.Definitely she have more advantages than> French,Russian,Hindi,Sanskrit,Urdu;etc.(or best other than)When we say> English is best(Due to above reasons)that's not mean we are telling> others are bad.> > I myself not having the answer about my topic,so i have put it to> forum,who say it is absurd they are just keeping their mind closed.now> i have leave it for future.It is my last messages on this topic other> have their freedom to share their experiences,i didn't need to say it.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra> > > > > , "Sumit Bajaj"> sumitbajaj2000@ wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > > > As per my experience i found that people born with Scorpion lagna are> > generally having a kiind of life where they need to put in more> effort and> > achieve less. And people with Aries lagna achieves too much with> very few> > efforts.> > > > Howevre, i dont think its possible to distinguish between 12 lagnas> as which> > one is best and which one is worst.> > > > Thanx & Regards> > > > > > On 25/12/2008, msbohra62 msbohra62@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskaji,> > >> > > I was in the impression that every one have more academic degrees than> > > me and very good background,as per Database of this forum(Yours> > > details is not their) so i expect their behavior will sound as they> > > have.But during the discussion all of you just communicated useless> > > things with wrong manner to each other by appreciating each other on> > > his post and highlighting wrong(Absurd Question) lines of others> > > post.It seems all of you have no relevant answer of my question to> > > prove me wrong as astrologically and using this tactics to leave this> > > topic to closed, which makes you all uncomfortable to discuss> > > Astrologically.We are not having such knowledge of Astrology to say my> > > question is absurd question at least in the field of Astrology.We are> > > not able to close down the door on such topic even we don't know the> > > answer.We are just researching what our Rishi-Muni have did,even we> > > are unable to get their work properly.> > >> > > A mathematician will like to apply all rules to solve the question and> > > he will take others help to solve the same.When he find himself it> > > can't be solve here and there,he will left for future.Question will be> > > remain in his mind up to his own conclusion,i am the same may be on> > > wrong track.Leave it for future.> > >> > > I have replied so many times your properly as my best but many times> > > you have raised so many question at once to divert the real topic and> > > nobody can make relation of your question with Astrology as you have> > > asked in your second previous post.If you have put Astrological> > > question and i have not given you answer as my best than you can say> > > you have not replies and and expect from us to reply you.Definitely my> > > question require the time and energy with best efforts.> > >> > > If my question is so baseless than recall Sreenadhji's post about> > > "Jise dushman bhi dena chahe suke bhagy ka kya kehna" how he prove it> > > for Libra Ascendant?Please Ask him.Other Ascendant not having this> > > advantage,why?Due to our ignorance we think it is not exist and we are> > > behaving as like we know all.That is not right for us,we are just> > > closing the door of our mind.We are not analytic,we are just reading> > > the classic books and delivering their contents,no new search.No new> > > thought are welcome even we are discussing Astrology where in every> > > prediction we say only possibilities.> > >> > > Only one rice is enough to know it is cooked or not all rices should> > > not require to mash.> > >> > > I am not here to prove myself right and others wrong but we should> > > take other nobly even he is absolutely wrong.And keep our mind for new> > > thoughts.Its indivisual option to take any or not to take.When we> > > think in new direction something new ,definitely, comes out.> > >> > > Even your aggressive nature i respect you,i respect Neelamji's wisdom> > > and expression power , Sreenadhji's involvement and sreeramji's> knowledge.> > >> > > Please don't take to heart my intention is not to harm any body.> > >> > > Thanks,> > >> > > M.S.Bohra> > >> > > --- In> <%40>,> > > "Bhaskar"> > > <rajiventerprises@> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > >> > > > You have not even attempted to answer my query though you have> so many> > > > academic degrees to your credit. We people do not have so many> degrees> > > > but yet we have attempted to answer your query. You did not even> try.> > > >> > > > So my point is made. You could not answer simple queries like> what is> > > > better, Sunrise or Sunset and other such ones, where I gave you> only 2> > > > choices, and you expect others without so much education to> answer which> > > > is the best Zodiac sign in 12 Ascendants?> > > >> > > > No one is offended. Neither we wish to offend a good person like> you.> > > > Just pointing out the futility of the subject matter.> > > >> > > > regards,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > --- In> <%40>,> > > "msbohra62"> > > > <msbohra62@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Bhaskarji,> > > > >> > > > > I have ignore so many times.My manners does not allow me to use> > > > > offencive and indecent word in communication with others.> > > > >> > > > > Neelamji have started,she is so intelligent and noble to say> others> > > > > question as absurd question.If she feel the question is irrelevant> > > > > than she does not have decent word to say.> > > > >> > > > > Sreenadhji have very smartly use her post,as like he is> elaborating> > > > > the classics fact,again.> > > > >> > > > > Neelamji,again use it smartly with apologise to me!> > > > >> > > > > Again you have used it in your post very smartly,than again> Sreenadhji> > > > > have used it.> > > > >> > > > > Now,again you have use the same.> > > > >> > > > > If you are all old members in this forum than you have more> > > > > responsibilities to maintain the decorum of the form.> > > > >> > > > > May be I am not so intelligent as like you all but some thing gray> > > > > material I have in the skill so I have did B.Sc;M.Sc.(Maths) and> > > > > M.A.(Philosophy).I have hold R.M. post in Pharma Industry.So I> am well> > > > > aware about Organizational politics but not interested in> politics.> > > > >> > > > > So please keep me away.If you find any irrelevant say in decent> > > > > manner.Please don't take it as offence.> > > > >> > > > > Thanks,> > > > >> > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > -- > > Sumit Bajaj> > Contact: +91-98300-84593> > astrosumitbajaj.blogspot.com> > Id: sumitbajaj2000> >>