IndiaDivine.org

What remedies will help to protect job and income in general ??Thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaskara all,

Let me summarise.

Amith puri ji Suggested

Chara palna devta (6th from AMK) and chk transit of kantak shani ( 10th from

AL or Moon) .if nothing then karka of 10th house vishnu pooja..

Haresh ji told

The best remedy for this is to identity the planet due to which job

loss is likely to happen or

happened & do shanti yagya as a remedy to ensure that the malefic

effect is minimised.

Karu ji

heen

10th from the Moon for income and 5th (from the Sun) for authority.

Saturn is most inimical for these aspects. So Chamkaram is recommended. Worship

Ma Durga also good, if Moon represent Durga Devi.

Sunil Nair ji told

remdy can b kula devata worship to some planetary devatas which may

giv him good boost ( like mantra devata ,ishta devata ,traditionaly

accepted one etc )

Sathiyanarayana Gupta

An ancient Tamil scripture narrates Panchanga phalam:

One's Tithi Devatha blesses him aiswarya,Vaara Devatha blesses with

Aayu virdhi,Nakshtra Devatha absolves one from

his janmanthra paapa,Yoga Devatha blesses with roogha nivarthi,Karna

Devatha blesses with kaarya siddhi.

Thanks you all for the guidance,

Nandana

www.aswasindia.org

Hare ramakrishna

dear nandana

r u a serious student ?? do u want to get results or u r after 1000 opinions ??

if u were the client tell me what u will do with this all confusing opinions ,how u know which one will work ??

happy surfing and time wasting to u

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

, "Nandana astro" <nandanaastro wrote:>> Namaskara all,> > > > Let me summarise.> > Amith puri ji Suggested> > Chara palna devta (6th from AMK) and chk transit of kantak shani ( 10th from> AL or Moon) .if nothing then karka of 10th house vishnu pooja..> > > > Haresh ji told> > The best remedy for this is to identity the planet due to which job> loss is likely to happen or> happened & do shanti yagya as a remedy to ensure that the malefic> effect is minimised.> > > Karu ji> heen > 10th from the Moon for income and 5th (from the Sun) for authority.> Saturn is most inimical for these aspects. So Chamkaram is recommended. Worship> Ma Durga also good, if Moon represent Durga Devi.> > > Sunil Nair ji told> > remdy can b kula devata worship to some planetary devatas which may> giv him good boost ( like mantra devata ,ishta devata ,traditionaly> accepted one etc )> > > > > Sathiyanarayana Gupta> An ancient Tamil scripture narrates Panchanga phalam:> One's Tithi Devatha blesses him aiswarya,Vaara Devatha blesses with> Aayu virdhi,Nakshtra Devatha absolves one from> his janmanthra paapa,Yoga Devatha blesses with roogha nivarthi,Karna> Devatha blesses with kaarya siddhi.> > > > > > > > Thanks you all for the guidance,> Nandana> >

Dear members of the forum,

The question of remedies is a very sensitive question. I am in search of the answer to the question since 1991. I even asked this question to Dr. B.V. Raman "What is the use of telling the peoples that they are suffering due to Saturn or Rah dasha, when we have no remedy for them? "Are we creating fear psychosis among the peoplethey will die before the actual dasha of Saturn or The Rahu comesI as a doctor can not tell a patient that he is suffering from cance. He will die after 6 month. I will make efforts to make his life more comfortable and encourage positive thinking and love for the life to live" He answered that he does not know the remedial part. "Consult some karma kandi pandit" I have gone through the Mantra Mahodhadhi and other books on mantra and failed to achieve any thing out of it. I have come to the conclusion that in Kaliyga and person living in Metro cities where he has only one flat to live in with

his family and others and life full of noise and pollution, time fixed for his house hold duties, husband and wife both are working to meet both ends meal etc. can do some thing on the spiritual side. We can minimise the effect of the malefic dasha and bhukti by our good behaviour towards other i.e. by our karma as malefic effects has been created by our malefic karma towards others. No remedy can change the position of our Dasha or planets posited in our chart. We have to pay for our deeds. We can only minimise the effect, can not make it zeero.No Japa, tapa or donations or puja can change the life. No one can make a riksha puller or labourer a rulers, but a criminal can be the member of assembly or parliament as malefic planet have more power in Kaliyuga.

These are my person views.You are free to differ.--- On Sat, 12/27/08, Nandana astro <nandanaastro wrote:

Nandana astro <nandanaastro What remedies will help to protect job and income in general ??Thanks , vedic astrology , sohamsa , Indian_Astrology_Group_Daily_Digest Date: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 6:24 PM

Namaskara all,Let me summarise.Amith puri ji SuggestedChara palna devta (6th from AMK) and chk transit of kantak shani ( 10th fromAL or Moon) .if nothing then karka of 10th house vishnu pooja..Haresh ji toldThe best remedy for this is to identity the planet due to which jobloss is likely to happen orhappened & do shanti yagya as a remedy to ensure that the maleficeffect is minimised.Karu jiheen (AT) netspace (DOT) net.au10th from the Moon for income and 5th (from the Sun) for authority.Saturn is most inimical for these aspects. So Chamkaram is recommended. WorshipMa Durga also good, if Moon represent Durga Devi.Sunil Nair ji toldremdy can b kula devata worship to some planetary devatas which maygiv him good boost ( like mantra devata ,ishta devata ,traditionalyaccepted one etc

)Sathiyanarayana GuptaAn ancient Tamil scripture narrates Panchanga phalam:One's Tithi Devatha blesses him aiswarya,Vaara Devatha blesses withAayu virdhi,Nakshtra Devatha absolves one fromhis janmanthra paapa,Yoga Devatha blesses with roogha nivarthi,KarnaDevatha blesses with kaarya siddhi.Thanks you all for the guidance,Nandanawww.aswasindia. org