IndiaDivine.org

Thoughts and Senses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bohara ji,

Thanks for the informative mail. It was thought provoking.

To an extend I disagree to the fact that we think in pictures. May be it

should be modified as abstract pictures, or better just symbols. Some points

should be understood -

* The symbolic things using which thoughts evolve could be inputs from any

of the five SENSES - i.e.1 - Eyes (visuals/pictures), 2-Ears (vocals, sounds),

3-Nose (smells), 4-Tongue (taste), 5-Skin (touch). All thoughts are a

mixture of all this, the major component could be any of this sense input -

usually visuals. Here the major sensory input is visuals and this creates

the false notion that thoughts are in pictures!

* Thoughts are the processing output of the sensory input - the cerebral

digestion process, visible to us as semi-conscious and conscious activity as

Dreams and Thoughts. Both Dreams and Thoughts are the output of one and the

same data processing activity of brain, reflected under different

conditions.

* We communicate using various communication channels such as - Body

language (expressions, movements etc), words used (language), tone of the

language, visuals used (pictures, images etc) etc. Of course the words

(language channel) is a major communication channel and for clear

communication the thoughts (represented as a mix of 5 sensory inputs) should be

converted into words, into vocal language. During the language learning

face it could be a conscious activity; but as time pass by and as expertise in

language use increases - this becomes an almost unconscious activity, and only

the beautification of language expression would be handled by consciousness and

visible intellect. This creates the false notion that we think using

words!

Thus, going to depths, it is wrong to state that - we think using words,

or that we think using pictures. The thought process is more complex and

subtle.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh , "msbohra62" <msbohra62 wrote:> > Dear Neelamji and members,> > I would like to share with you one more a very interesting fact which> every human using but most of them not aware about the real reason> behind it.> > The great wonder of mind :-> > a.We think in PICTURES,that are activated by words.We repersent ideas> in our mind by the way of PICTURES.Might by due to this the first> language was written in the form of PICTURES,they draw the PICTURES to> given the message.Later humans created alphabets to symbolize these> PICTURES message.Even today's teacher teaching "A for apple" as like this.> > Just for example when we hear "Salman",we draw the PICTURES related to> qualities of "Salman" and when hear 'Amitabh" all the PICTURES are> very different.> > In a public form of Net we are knowing each other by only 'Words'> only.So words creating our PICTURES in the mind of each and everyone> member of this forum.We never use the same lite words in the public as> we uses in a room with family members or friends.It is public forum so> we must aware about our language.> > b. Second great wonder of mind,We ALWAYS act as PICTURES in our mind.> So all the political leaders ,Actors,Actress and public figure always> very conscious about his/her PICTURS> > So Word and Pictures are repersent each other.Change the PICTURES> change the ACT. > > I hope it will be very useful for our members to react on each others> message and for better communication for betterment of this forum.> > Now comes to Sumittji's observation.Most of the times in Astrological> discussion we post-parting any event after happening,what are the> possible Astrological reason behind this and that event.In this> observation we have to analyse by Ascendant only.> > My views are as ;-> > 1,Aries and Scorpio Ascendant lord is Mars.Classics say "Mool Trikon> Kendra"(Ascendant) lord free to 6th and 8th lord effects and gives> good result to native but in practically we are not getting as like> say all in classics.> 2.If a lagana and lord of lagna is strong than antive will get many> advantage for benefice result.> 3.Here we have to judge by only Ascendant(Lagana).> a.To judge the strongest Ascendant between these two,we must see which> Sign is representing the lagana and which is 'Mool Trikon' sign of the> Mars?'MoolTrikon Sign always strong then other sign.Aries is 'Mool> Trikon' sign for Mars so Aries have advantage than Scorpio as per> Ascendant lord.> b.Efforts and Gain,Which Ascendant is weak he have to do more> efforts(Here we are judging by only lagana no planetary> strength,please make it clear in your mind).> c.We judge gain by 11th house and efforts(Karma) by 10th house.> i. Aries,10th and 11thlord is Saturn,a slow motion planet,a lazy> planet so karma will less. 11th to 11th lord is Jupiter(Danush sign,a> 'Mool Trikon' for Dhanus)benefice for Aries lagana.Jupiter is Karka> for for 2nd house and 11th house.Jupiter is 'Sam'(No friend and no> enemy) for Saturn and friend for Mars(lagana lord).So it is good in> respect of gain.> Karma,10th house.How Karma will do judge by 5th from 10th house and> 5th to 5th house.Here 5th is Venus from 10th,64 kalas repersent by> Venus so he have so many Kalas to do Karma and from this 5th lord is> Mercury(Mool Trikon Rshi) which repersent wisdom,chaturya,speaking> power,command on language,business mind.So native will do his Karma> very intelligente to gain more with less efforts.> > ii.Scorpio, 10 lord is Sun a power of energy,very fast movement he> have the power to do more work.How will do ,5th lord is Jupiter(Mool> TRikon rashi) he will keep himself within some ethics,he cant use all> tactics to do job done as like Venus having 64 kalas to do(By hook and> Kook).So their is limitation to use karma for gain.From this 5th to> 5th is Aries sign(Mool Trikon of Mars)Logics with strength a> mechanical mind which work within a system.He can't break the rules> for gain,he will follow the rule and regulation.Where Mercury makes> the rules for gain.> > Gain 11th house,lord Mercury(Mool Trikon Rashi). 11th to 11th is> Moon.Moon is enemy to mercury where Mercury is friend to Moon.It> clearly understand by their respective AD in each other MD.In MD of> Mercury moon will give bad result where in Moon's MD Mercury as AD> will give good result.So Moon is enemy to Mercury so not good for 11th> result.Saturn(11th lord) is 'Sam' for Mars(Lagana) where Mars is enemy> for Saturn.So some thing is below to get gain, harmonious result will> effects.2nd house lord is Jupiter,Jupiter is 'Sam' for mercury but> Mercury is enemy for Jupiter.So gain will effected.> > Many times i find Scorpion as Player may be due to lot or energy and> hard work.(Rules and Regulation is also there)> > So somany reason we can find,if we analyse.Its require so much time> and energy,which we can't effort in our busy schedules.(It s take two> hours to analyse and type,i am very weak in typing each and every> alphabet i have to see for typing, due to Sunday i can effort it)> > Maharishi Parashar have given concept of 12 sign,each sign have equal> degrees (30).He divided 27 nakshatra in 12,which we know as Rashi or> Sign.Each Sign have 2 and 1/4 Nakshatra.These all 12 sign given 12> houses,which we know as chart.Which sign arise in the sky at the time> of birth,which repersent Ascendant.So Ascendant is very important to> decide the fate of a native,which sign he will get at the time of same> planetary position it will decide his fate in his whole life.> > One more theory in my mind which looks irrelevant but i would like to> share.In a natural chart we know Aries is Ascendant lord.In most of> books have written Venus in 12th house gives wealth and bed pleasure> because of 7th lord is Venus(except Aquarius sign).Now if we think,if> 7th house sign of natural chart will occupy 12th house than what will> be result? as like this if analyse this Sumitt's observation.In> Scorpio,the 8th lord in Ascendant and 6th lord sign is in 11th> house(6th to6th) of natural chart..> > I have given my points many will be disagree they have their right .If> we do discussion in right spirit many new experiences and conclusion> will come out,it is up to us to take or not to take any.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra> (28.12.2008)> > > Dear Sreenadhji,> > //Good to know that your grand father is a good astrologer.//> > It's mistake in typing,He was,he died when i was just child.So i could> not get the opportunity to learn any from him.> > M.S.Bohra> > > , "Sreenadh"> sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bohra ji,> > Thanks for the nice message. I apologize if my words hurt you> in any> > way.> > ==>> > > 'word' have immense> > > power please use it very consciously.It can hurt people for lifetime,> > > it can make friend to enemy, and it can make the enemy as best friend.> > <==> > True - I agree absolutely.> > ==>> > > My grandfather is good Astrologer, not professional, but I could not> > > learnt any a,b,c,d,...about Astrology from him.My father doesn't no> > > any a,b,c,d,..of Astrology.But I have my interest in this subject.may> > > be due to genetic reason.> > >> > > Please make it clear i am not a professional Astrologer and no need> > > to do it. I am here for just to my interest only. Between the> > > discussion i have the right to put my view may be others are agree or> > > not .> > <==Good to kn> > ow that your grand father is a good astrologer.> > ==>> > > Between the> > > discussion i have the right to put my view may be others are agree or> > > not .> > <==> > True - absolutely right.> > ==>> > > I never like to hurt any body because I like my peace of mind and> > > like for others also. If any body will use indecent word he or she,> > > they deserve the reply.> > <==> > I respect that view and appreciate it.> > ==>> > > I hope every body will take it as positive and will think before the> > > use of word.> > <==> > Thanks for the guidance.> > Let us move forward together and share astrological knowledge and> > inquisitiveness.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > , "msbohra62"> > <msbohra62@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear all members,> > >> > > At this forum we exchange so many topics other than Astrology for> > > there interesting contents.Today(26.12.2008) I have read very> > > interesting and relevant topic in daily newspaper,The Denik> > > Bhaskar.Which was written by a Management-Guru,> > > Mr.N.Raghuraman(raghuraman@).Some very useful> > > contents ,i am translating in my word as :-> > >> > > Mr.Raghuraman have seen a book on stall "Thinking about Thinking" he> > > immediately purchased it, due to interesting topic of book. He was a> > > student of Philosophy at his college time and his professor was> > > Dr.Dharmenra Goyal at Jabalpur University.Book was contain 100 pages> > > he read it at once due to interesting topic but could not understand> > > anything.He felt guilty about his understanding power and confused.> > >> > > He contact personally to his Professor and request him to guide him to> > > understand that book.Dr.Goyal advise him to think about every word,> > > sentence and paragraph very carefully. He said adopt a habit to> > > understand the process of thinking. Reading is process to think about> > > written word. Every word says something to you, decent or indecent.> > > But you must have positive attitude to both. When you will think about> > > positive side of the word, your thinking will become positive. After> > > that he(Dr.) cited one line of "Gurugranth shaib" their meaning is "If> > > you are in search of 'Ishwar'(God),search in the word".Decent word> > > will help to get 'Ishwar',indecent or bad word never help to get> > > 'Ishwar'.It is the power of "word".> > >> > > Than he have taken a week time to complete that book .He thought on> > > each and every word and find him with new way of thinking.> > >> > > So that is the power of "word" and we are using it unconsciously.> > >> > > In the beginning I have written once to Sreenadhji,'word' have immense> > > power please use it very consciously.It can hurt people for lifetime,> > > it can make friend to enemy, and it can make the enemy as best friend.> > >> > > In public forum as like this many comes with irrelevant or absolutely> > > wrong query, we have to reply in decent manner it is good for a good> > > forum. Other wise every one is the same.> > >> > > My grandfather is good Astrologer, not professional, but I could not> > > learnt any a,b,c,d,...about Astrology from him.My father doesn't no> > > any a,b,c,d,..of Astrology.But I have my interest in this subject.may> > > be due to genetic reason.> > >> > > Please make it clear i am not a professional Astrologer and no need> > > to do it. I am here for just to my interest only. Between the> > > discussion i have the right to put my view may be others are agree or> > > not .I never like to hurt any body because I like my peace of mind and> > > like for others also. If any body will use indecent word he or she,> > > they deserve the reply.> > >> > > Neelamji at presently i am unable to put my view on 'Best Ascendant',> > > in future definitely I will, because you all deserve to know my view> > > of point (I have some but it is not right time to go further on this> > > topic).> > >> > > I hope every body will take it as positive and will think before the> > > use of word.> > >> > > Thanks to all,> > >> > > M.S.Bohra> > >> >>