IndiaDivine.org

Surya Siddhanta - VJ and CH (Neelam ji's guidance)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji, ==>You are right that I don't have any

intellectual competence to discuss this subject and that is why in all

fairness, your awe-inspiring mails were being gulped down without any comments.

We didn't have any one to debate, except Sreenadh ji, who also submitted that

perhaps Chandra Hari ji is the person who could discuss these issues with you.

Isn't it fair enough? You are coming with something new, something different,

it may be right or wrong? Somebody had to understand it before passing any

judgement on what you had to offer. Obviously, you cannot expect us to switch

over our entire astro-mechanism (or shall we call it astro-tantra) just because

you come one day and say so.

I wish to make it clear that I don't have

anything against you and I am not qualified to comment on what you have to say.

You are coming as an outsider, we need to have confidence in you. Chandra Hari

ji is known to us, and his theories withstand a lot of tests, whether one

agrees or not. A fair debate should ensue between the two scholars holding

different views, and we are competent enough to discern what could be right.

Then, we have our age old dictums which we have been applying, it is not easy

to toss them out of the window without proper understanding of what is being

dished out for replacement.

In the absence of a fair debate, just by

imposing lengthy texts and articles on people who do not really understand much

about them, we will only feel that you are trying to pedal your views and

products.Hope you will understand what I mean and

take everything in a positive spirit. We would also request Chandra ji also to

be calm and create an environment for a healthy exchange of ideas.<== Well said - it was beautiful and to the point. I totally agree with you, and second your statements.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Vinay ji,> > //Another member Neelam jee has used similar words about me, which I do not> want to answer due to intellectual "competence" of that mailer in these> matters (calling me a mouse before the "warrior" cat Chandra Hari)//> > *Please note that I have not called you a mouse at all, nor was there any> intention to do so.> *> > My comment was in response to Chandra Hari ji's statement as below:> > //It is fun to see the meek and timid speaking of Tantra, Yoga, Vamamarga> etc.//> When the cat is away, it is the mice who play!!!> > You alone were not speaking of tantra and yoga, etc. You were discussing> astrology and astronomy. My reference was for all our members who were> pitching in their ignorance (isn't there a wide-spread ignorance about> tantra) in this discussion. They are all esteemed learned members of this> forum and we share a good rapport and understanding within the group, so at> times feel free indulge in some whacky humour. Nobody has raised any> objection to it. I would request you not to be unreasonably sensitive and> picky.> > You are right that I don't have any intellectual competence to discuss this> subject and that is why in all fairness, your awe-inspiring mails were being> gulped down without any comments. We didn't have any one to debate, except> Sreenadh ji, who also submitted that perhaps Chandra Hari ji is the person> who could discuss these issues with you. Isn't it fair enough? You are> coming with something new, something different, it may be right or wrong?> Somebody had to understand it before passing any judgement on what you had> to offer. Obviously, you cannot expect us to switch over our entire> astro-mechanism (or shall we call it astro-tantra) just because you come one> day and say so.> > I wish to make it clear that I don't have anything against you and I am not> qualified to comment on what you have to say. You are coming as an outsider,> we need to have confidence in you. Chandra Hari ji is known to us, and his> theories withstand a lot of tests, whether one agrees or not. A fair debate> should ensue between the two scholars holding different views, and we are> competent enough to discern what could be right. Then, we have our age old> dictums which we have been applying, it is not easy to toss them out of the> window without proper understanding of what is being dished out for> replacement.> > In the absence of a fair debate, just by imposing lengthy texts and articles> on people who do not really understand much about them, we will only feel> that you are trying to pedal your views and products.> Hope you will understand what I mean and take everything in a positive> spirit.> > We would also request Chandra ji also to be calm and create an environment> for a healthy exchange of ideas.> > Regards> Neelam>