IndiaDivine.org

To Vinay ji and chandra hari ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hare rama krishna

Dear shri Vinay ji and shri chandrahari ji

vinay ji i think the basic problem in between u both is the basic yr in surya sindhantha computation ,vinay ji u hold the tradition view that it is early work ,chandra ji also has the same view but he says it is revised and re computed the calculation as the latest surya sidhantha is a revised work after pancha sidhantic a and even arya bhatiya and he presented a paper abt it

Polar Longitudes of Suryasiddhanta and Hipparchus' Commentary, IJHS 41(1), 2006, pp.29-52. INSA, New Delhi-2

and he says the basic yr when some unknown scholar revised it he used the yr AD 522 as base yr .

sure frm time immomorial the hindus use polar longitude know as druvankam and the story of druva become a star and that alligary in purana also support s it

this has taken frm indians and hipparcus presented in greece as a theorey and later day ptolemy without saying the source he recomputed it without mentioning druvanga and used right ascertion and delianations method which is used in all modern panchangas i blv

this has contributed for all controversy in recent time

even saha lahiri calender committie also used all yrs frm AD 285 to AD 585 and finaly giv 3 base yrs

now actualy what u and chandrahari says is almost correct but this is the fundamntal diffrnce

chandrahari uses scientific knowledge and his abilities and decoding ancient sidhantantha s where as u r using ancient gurukula tradtional view and computing frm kali yugadi i think ,even i may b wrong i think u ppl shud do some correspondence and u can discuss ur beeja correction methods and chandra hari uses kerala driganita and beeja corections given by parameswara

forget what happened in past and proceed .

i think both of u can make a big diffrnce

any mistake in abov post pls forgiv me as i am not a sidhantic scholar and i hope both of u take my suggestion in constructiv way .

i cud not attent grp like b4 as i strted a business too because like what kaul and company says with all this fraud astrology i cannot make billions like a-satyam rajus ,so need some money to complete few tasks i think even reserch in astro needs money .

so i hope u ppl will understand and conct each other and i think u can contribute more to astrology

many memebrs has doubts why all this sidhantha talks in this astro grps ,but they dont know without it astro itself become sketlton soon .Even sri KN rao also said so recently .without a strong foundation then computing can go ashtray and also softwares and hence predictions in may b 50 yrs

but i value every one's opinons

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

Dear Sunil Nairji, Thank you for talking abot both the views. Can you kindli give the link to Chandrahariji's paper.In fact due to precession the Pole star changes and there was another star as Pole-star before the present Pole-star. They have the 25800 year cycle though the apparent movement is in relation to the earth. Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Sun, 1/11/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala To Vinay ji and chandra hari ji Date: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 9:28 AM

hare rama krishna

Dear shri Vinay ji and shri chandrahari ji

vinay ji i think the basic problem in between u both is the basic yr in surya sindhantha computation ,vinay ji u hold the tradition view that it is early work ,chandra ji also has the same view but he says it is revised and re computed the calculation as the latest surya sidhantha is a revised work after pancha sidhantic a and even arya bhatiya and he presented a paper abt it

Polar Longitudes of Suryasiddhanta and Hipparchus ' Commentary, IJHS 41(1), 2006, pp.29-52. INSA, New Delhi-2

and he says the basic yr when some unknown scholar revised it he used the yr AD 522 as base yr .

sure frm time immomorial the hindus use polar longitude know as druvankam and the story of druva become a star and that alligary in purana also support s it

this has taken frm indians and hipparcus presented in greece as a theorey and later day ptolemy without saying the source he recomputed it without mentioning druvanga and used right ascertion and delianations method which is used in all modern panchangas i blv

this has contributed for all controversy in recent time

even saha lahiri calender committie also used all yrs frm AD 285 to AD 585 and finaly giv 3 base yrs

now actualy what u and chandrahari says is almost correct but this is the fundamntal diffrnce

chandrahari uses scientific knowledge and his abilities and decoding ancient sidhantantha s where as u r using ancient gurukula tradtional view and computing frm kali yugadi i think ,even i may b wrong i think u ppl shud do some correspondence and u can discuss ur beeja correction methods and chandra hari uses kerala driganita and beeja corections given by parameswara

forget what happened in past and proceed .

i think both of u can make a big diffrnce

any mistake in abov post pls forgiv me as i am not a sidhantic scholar and i hope both of u take my suggestion in constructiv way .

i cud not attent grp like b4 as i strted a business too because like what kaul and company says with all this fraud astrology i cannot make billions like a-satyam rajus ,so need some money to complete few tasks i think even reserch in astro needs money .

so i hope u ppl will understand and conct each other and i think u can contribute more to astrology

many memebrs has doubts why all this sidhantha talks in this astro grps ,but they dont know without it astro itself become sketlton soon .Even sri KN rao also said so recently .without a strong foundation then computing can go ashtray and also softwares and hence predictions in may b 50 yrs

but i value every one's opinons

regrds sunil nair

// In fact due to precession the Pole star changes and there was another

star as Pole-star before the present Pole-star. They have the 25800

year cycle though the apparent movement is in relation to the earth. //

Yes, and there will be another one too, in future.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Sunil Bhattacharjya

<sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil Nairji,

>

> Thank you for talking abot both the views. Can you kindli give the

link to Chandrahariji's paper.

>

> In fact due to precession the Pole star changes and there was another

star as Pole-star before the present Pole-star. They have the 25800

year cycle though the apparent movement is in relation to the earth.

>

> Regards,

>

> Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

>

> --- On Sun, 1/11/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:

> sunil nair astro_tellerkerala

> To Vinay ji and chandra hari ji

>

> Sunday, January 11, 2009, 9:28 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

hare rama krishna

> Dear shri Vinay ji and shri chandrahari ji

>

> vinay ji i think the basic problem in between u both is the basic

yr in surya sindhantha computation ,vinay ji u hold the tradition view

that it is early work ,chandra ji also has the same view but he says it

is revised and re computed the calculation as the latest surya

sidhantha is a revised work after pancha sidhantic a and even arya

bhatiya and he presented a paper abt it

> Polar Longitudes of Suryasiddhanta and Hipparchus '

Commentary, IJHS 41(1), 2006, pp.29-52. INSA, New Delhi-2

> and he says the basic yr when some unknown scholar revised it he used

the yr AD 522 as base yr .

>

> sure frm time immomorial the hindus use polar longitude know as

druvankam and the story of druva become a star and that alligary in

purana also support s it

>

> this has taken frm indians and hipparcus presented in greece as a

theorey and later day ptolemy without saying the source he recomputed it

without mentioning druvanga and used right ascertion and delianations

method which is used in all modern panchangas i blv

>

> this has contributed for all controversy in recent time

>

> even saha lahiri calender committie also used all yrs frm AD 285 to AD

585 and finaly giv 3 base yrs

>

> now actualy what u and chandrahari says is almost correct but this is

the fundamntal diffrnce

>

> chandrahari uses scientific knowledge and his abilities and decoding

ancient sidhantantha s where as u r using ancient gurukula tradtional

view and computing frm kali yugadi i think ,even i may b wrong i think

u ppl shud do some correspondence and u can discuss ur beeja correction

methods and chandra hari uses kerala driganita and beeja corections

given by parameswara

>

> forget what happened in past and proceed .

>

> i think both of u can make a big diffrnce

>

> any mistake in abov post pls forgiv me as i am not a sidhantic scholar

and i hope both of u take my suggestion in constructiv way .

>

> i cud not attent grp like b4 as i strted a business too because like

what kaul and company says with all this fraud astrology i cannot make

billions like a-satyam rajus ,so need some money to complete few tasks i

think even reserch in astro needs money .

>

> so i hope u ppl will understand and conct each other and i think u can

contribute more to astrology

>

> many memebrs has doubts why all this sidhantha talks in this astro

grps ,but they dont know without it astro itself become sketlton soon

..Even sri KN rao also said so recently .without a strong foundation then

computing can go ashtray and also softwares and hence predictions in

may b 50 yrs

>

> but i value every one's opinons

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah

>

hare rama krishna

Dear sunil bhattacharjya ji

here is links for Indian National Science Academy

http://www.insa.ac.in/html/home.asp

here is the link for indian journal of history of science

http://www.insaindia.org/ijhs.htm

hope this may help u

sorry i just came frm office so delayed i n responding u

regrds sunil nair

, Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:>> Dear Sunil Nairji, > > Thank you for talking abot both the views. Can you kindli give the link to Chandrahariji's paper.> > In fact due to precession the Pole star changes and there was another star as Pole-star before the present Pole-star. They have the 25800 year cycle though the apparent movement is in relation to the earth. > > Regards,> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> > --- On Sun, 1/11/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> sunil nair astro_tellerkerala To Vinay ji and chandra hari ji> > Sunday, January 11, 2009, 9:28 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > hare rama krishna> Dear shri Vinay ji and shri chandrahari ji > > vinay ji i think the basic problem in between u both is the basic yr in surya sindhantha computation ,vinay ji u hold the tradition view that it is early work ,chandra ji also has the same view but he says it is revised and re computed the calculation as the latest surya sidhantha is a revised work after pancha sidhantic a and even arya bhatiya and he presented a paper abt it > Polar Longitudes of Suryasiddhanta and Hipparchus ' Commentary, IJHS 41(1), 2006, pp.29-52. INSA, New Delhi-2> and he says the basic yr when some unknown scholar revised it he used the yr AD 522 as base yr .> > sure frm time immomorial the hindus use polar longitude know as druvankam and the story of druva become a star and that alligary in purana also support s it > > this has taken frm indians and hipparcus presented in greece as a theorey and later day ptolemy without saying the source he recomputed it without mentioning druvanga and used right ascertion and delianations method which is used in all modern panchangas i blv > > this has contributed for all controversy in recent time > > even saha lahiri calender committie also used all yrs frm AD 285 to AD 585 and finaly giv 3 base yrs > > now actualy what u and chandrahari says is almost correct but this is the fundamntal diffrnce > > chandrahari uses scientific knowledge and his abilities and decoding ancient sidhantantha s where as u r using ancient gurukula tradtional view and computing frm kali yugadi i think ,even i may b wrong i think u ppl shud do some correspondence and u can discuss ur beeja correction methods and chandra hari uses kerala driganita and beeja corections given by parameswara > > forget what happened in past and proceed .> > i think both of u can make a big diffrnce > > any mistake in abov post pls forgiv me as i am not a sidhantic scholar and i hope both of u take my suggestion in constructiv way .> > i cud not attent grp like b4 as i strted a business too because like what kaul and company says with all this fraud astrology i cannot make billions like a-satyam rajus ,so need some money to complete few tasks i think even reserch in astro needs money .> > so i hope u ppl will understand and conct each other and i think u can contribute more to astrology > > many memebrs has doubts why all this sidhantha talks in this astro grps ,but they dont know without it astro itself become sketlton soon .Even sri KN rao also said so recently .without a strong foundation then computing can go ashtray and also softwares and hence predictions in may b 50 yrs > > but i value every one's opinons > > regrds sunil nair > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah>