IndiaDivine.org

Let us sahre something useful...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Suil Bhattacharjya ji, I have uploaded the following papers of Chandrahari in the files section of the group with in the folder "Chandra Hari". If Vinay ji reads it, it could be much beneficial to him, since both these articles are about Surya Siddhanta, the text he likes. :) 1) True Rationale Of Surya Siddhanta: Chandra%20Hari/True%20Rationale%20of%20Surya%20Siddhanta.pdf 2) Polar Longitudes of Surya Siddhanta: Chandra%20Hari/Polar%20Longitudes%20of%20Surya%20Siddhanta.pdf I am yet to see any systematic, scientific write-up from Vinay ji except the too much "my", "I" attitude, and the link to a software named Kundalee --- Sunil ji calles it - Chineese LEE :) -- (which imitates the name of another similar software with the name "Kundali") which re-booted my system every time I tried to install it, and failed to get installed!!! I hope to read some worthy articles from him in the near future, but I couldn't find much in his wet paint wiki site, which at least twice in quotes in every alternate mail. Note 1: I was going through the archieves and found too many 'use of nothing' mails, escpecially from Vinay ji. I request him to be brief and to the point in mails and write only when he has some thing truly worthy to share for the group. Note 2: As a person who inspired some discussion, we will take some of the theories of Vinay ji such as - * 360 Days in Vimsottari refers to the year length of 360 Thithis (i.e. 354 solar days) * Mount Meru (North Pole) is in Keniya. * Astrology has nothing to do with real planets but only with 'imaginary' planets. * Planetary tables that were present in Pancha Siddhantika of Mihira, Aryabhateeya of Aryabhata etc are lost. * Varaha Mihira was an ignorant froud who did not knew proper astronomy etc etc one by one as the time permits. I don't have anything against him as an individual and have good respect about him as a taditional scholar who dedicated his much time and effrot for the cause of astrology. But I find many of his theories absurd. I think, instead of such simple blaming, it would be better if we discuss them one by one in more detail, and accept of discard them based on pro and against arguments I believe. We should provide enough respect to an individual who may have some thing valuable to share as well. Or at least it may happen that what ever he may share inspire us to read and study more, or light an spark of our own thought. So I request all to be patient and take one or the other theory of Vinay and try to evaluate it as time permits. I have started this provess with an article on Year Length. URL: Sreenadh%20OG/Year%20Length%20Used%20In%20Astrology.pdf Love and regards,Sreenadh , Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:>> Dear Sunil Nairji, > > Thank you for talking abot both the views. Can you kindli give the link to Chandrahariji's paper.> > In fact due to precession the Pole star changes and there was another star as Pole-star before the present Pole-star. They have the 25800 year cycle though the apparent movement is in relation to the earth. > > Regards,> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> > --- On Sun, 1/11/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> sunil nair astro_tellerkerala To Vinay ji and chandra hari ji> > Sunday, January 11, 2009, 9:28 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > hare rama krishna> Dear shri Vinay ji and shri chandrahari ji > > vinay ji i think the basic problem in between u both is the basic yr in surya sindhantha computation ,vinay ji u hold the tradition view that it is early work ,chandra ji also has the same view but he says it is revised and re computed the calculation as the latest surya sidhantha is a revised work after pancha sidhantic a and even arya bhatiya and he presented a paper abt it > Polar Longitudes of Suryasiddhanta and Hipparchus ' Commentary, IJHS 41(1), 2006, pp.29-52. INSA, New Delhi-2> and he says the basic yr when some unknown scholar revised it he used the yr AD 522 as base yr .> > sure frm time immomorial the hindus use polar longitude know as druvankam and the story of druva become a star and that alligary in purana also support s it > > this has taken frm indians and hipparcus presented in greece as a theorey and later day ptolemy without saying the source he recomputed it without mentioning druvanga and used right ascertion and delianations method which is used in all modern panchangas i blv > > this has contributed for all controversy in recent time > > even saha lahiri calender committie also used all yrs frm AD 285 to AD 585 and finaly giv 3 base yrs > > now actualy what u and chandrahari says is almost correct but this is the fundamntal diffrnce > > chandrahari uses scientific knowledge and his abilities and decoding ancient sidhantantha s where as u r using ancient gurukula tradtional view and computing frm kali yugadi i think ,even i may b wrong i think u ppl shud do some correspondence and u can discuss ur beeja correction methods and chandra hari uses kerala driganita and beeja corections given by parameswara > > forget what happened in past and proceed .> > i think both of u can make a big diffrnce > > any mistake in abov post pls forgiv me as i am not a sidhantic scholar and i hope both of u take my suggestion in constructiv way .> > i cud not attent grp like b4 as i strted a business too because like what kaul and company says with all this fraud astrology i cannot make billions like a-satyam rajus ,so need some money to complete few tasks i think even reserch in astro needs money .> > so i hope u ppl will understand and conct each other and i think u can contribute more to astrology > > many memebrs has doubts why all this sidhantha talks in this astro grps ,but they dont know without it astro itself become sketlton soon .Even sri KN rao also said so recently .without a strong foundation then computing can go ashtray and also softwares and hence predictions in may b 50 yrs > > but i value every one's opinons > > regrds sunil nair > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah>