IndiaDivine.org

To Sathiyanarayana Gupta ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sathiyanarayana Gupta ji,

==>

> I caste horoscopes manually prior to December 2003 using

Vakya / Drigganitha panchang,later on, my acquaintance with web Astrological

group developed flare in me for Astrological software.

<==

Good to know that you are an astrologer well-versed in traditional

methods such as Vakya Panchanga Ganita. If you are interested in the use

of modern tools, why don't you download and install some astrological

calculation software like JHora 7.0 and try it? Since you already have a

computer, it would be much handy to have some such software.

JHora astrological software can be downloaded from: http://www.vedicastrologer.org/jh/index.htm

I have a question - Why do you use Vakya pangang and calculate yourself,

when Panchangas (Ephemeris) are available? Are you using Vararuchi Vakyas

or Pampu Panchanga etc?

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816 wrote:>> Namaste,> I caste horoscopes manually prior to December 2003 using Vakya / Drigganitha panchang,later on, my acquaintance with web Astrological group developed flare in me for Astrological software.As expressed by you here under ,if you could make available your mathematical and allied work sheets pertaining working of Bhava Chalita and etc., hope this may bring about renaissance to many who are similarly placed like me.> Regards,> D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.> > msbohra62 msbohra62 wrote: Dear D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta ji,> > If you are interested to make manually a chart than a book "Janam> Patri Rachana" by Dr.Narayandutt Shrimali,Publish by Anand> Paperbax,Madarsa Road,Kashmiri gate,Delhi-110006.> > It's have all mathematical information about a chart in very simple> way to learning but you should know the Panchang reading very well.> > You and new members will be benefited by this book.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra> > , Sathiyanarayana Gupta> gupta816@ wrote:> >> > Namaste,> > > > Can any learned Member could explain that how the captioned > > "Bhava Chalita" be manually cast and also about its usage as a> tool for predictions,whether independant of other charts or in> relation with Rasi / Navamsa charts etc,.> > Thanking you all in anticipation.> > With regards,> > D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.> >>