Rate this topic

Guest guest

bhagavathijee,

you should read :

/message/17527

If Vista is a problem, there are other ways. You can test me without

downloading my software. There must be many members at this forum with

WinXP-SP2. They can test me. But the test must be based on well

attested biographies persons like Napoleon, Hitler, Nehru (excl.

ppsersons of doubtful birthdates like Obama or Manmohan Singh).

I will never waste my time on unknown persons in a blind quiz, because

I have lost trust of those who are not trusting me. I made software based upon

physical astronomy too, but I found them to be wrong 'astrologically " .

-VJ

[Moderator Note: Message edited by Moderators]

============= =============== =================

" bhagavathi_hariharan " <bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:

>

> Dear Vinayji,

>

> There is lot of time to attempt the blind chart of Souvikji. Since I

> have only vista as my operating system, I am unable to work with your

> software. I downloaded it but it is not installing in my system. I have

> a data here

>

> September 5, 1978.

> New York, New York. USA

> Time of Birth: 10:45 AM

>

> The native passed away in Boston, Mass., USA at 7AM on Wednesday, June

> 25. If you can demonstrate this event with your software, we can

> compare that with JHora, which is being used by most members. Also, I

> would appreciate if you can determine the cause of death.

>

> Regards,

> bhagavathi

>

Dear Vinayji,

I am not interested in testing you at all.

// But the test must be based on well attested biographies persons

like Napoleon, Hitler, Nehru //

I neither understand how you can be sure about the data of these

individuals. Until yesterday, we were following Swami Vivekananada's

chart as Dhanur lagna, now Shri. Sreenivasanji thinks of Makara lagna-

maybe he is right.

//I will never waste my time on unknown persons in a blind quiz,

because I have lost trust of those who are not trusting me. I made

software based upon physical astronomy too, but I found them to be

wrong 'astrologically " //

This is neither a blind quiz in front of you. I have already given

the event, the data provided by the boy's parents cannot be false.

If you do not want to attempt, then no harm, it is your choice. I use

JHora, but 6 out of 10 times, I do not need any software for

predictions. I am not a professional astrologer, I have feedback for

my predctions, I am happy with what I am doing.

There is a programming error in your SW download statistics,

yesterday when I tried to download it showed 250 hits, I failed to

download three times, then when I tried the 4th time, the hits said

253, so please try to program the hits for successful downloads only.

Regards,

bhagavathi

Dear Bhagavati ji,//There is a programming error in your SW download statistics,

yesterday when I tried to download it showed 250 hits, I failed to

download three times, then when I tried the 4th time, the hits said

253, so please try to program the hits for successful downloads only.//You hit the nail on the head. Count my 2 attempts also in this...I wasted full one hour trying to install this software by loading and reloading, without any success.

This is the first time I found a software refusing to download on my laptop.RegardsNeelam

Dear Bhagavathi jee,

I am using windows XP SP2 system and my system have downloaded this

Kudalee very well some files asked to remain or delete as some old

version.

Yes I could not get fonts to display properly which was my ignorance

because I did not know how to download it.I said it to Vinay jee,he

have guided me and I have follow the same.Now there is no problem.

It is just for information.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

" bhagavathi_hariharan " <bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:

>

> Dear Vinayji,

>

> I am not interested in testing you at all.

>

>

> // But the test must be based on well attested biographies persons

> like Napoleon, Hitler, Nehru //

>

> I neither understand how you can be sure about the data of these

> individuals. Until yesterday, we were following Swami Vivekananada's

> chart as Dhanur lagna, now Shri. Sreenivasanji thinks of Makara lagna-

> maybe he is right.

>

>

> //I will never waste my time on unknown persons in a blind quiz,

> because I have lost trust of those who are not trusting me. I made

> software based upon physical astronomy too, but I found them to be

> wrong 'astrologically " //

>

> This is neither a blind quiz in front of you. I have already given

> the event, the data provided by the boy's parents cannot be false.

> If you do not want to attempt, then no harm, it is your choice. I use

> JHora, but 6 out of 10 times, I do not need any software for

> predictions. I am not a professional astrologer, I have feedback for

> my predctions, I am happy with what I am doing.

>

>

> There is a programming error in your SW download statistics,

> yesterday when I tried to download it showed 250 hits, I failed to

> download three times, then when I tried the 4th time, the hits said

> 253, so please try to program the hits for successful downloads only.

>

> Regards,

>

> bhagavathi

>

I have Windows XP Professional. and the software did not download at all even after trying many times. When I asked Vinayji about this in this same forum, he commented about distributing free Computers alongwith the software, instead of explaining me how to get the software downloaded.

Now who can explain me how to do this ?

And since you have already downloaded this, can you tell us members what difference do you find in this software from the other softwares, and what secrets have you learnt ? Please share this with us.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "msbohra62" <msbohra62 wrote:>> Dear Bhagavathi jee,> > I am using windows XP SP2 system and my system have downloaded this> Kudalee very well some files asked to remain or delete as some old> version.> > Yes I could not get fonts to display properly which was my ignorance> because I did not know how to download it.I said it to Vinay jee,he> have guided me and I have follow the same.Now there is no problem.> > It is just for information.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra> > > > > ,> "bhagavathi_hariharan" bhagavathi_hariharan@ wrote:> >> > Dear Vinayji,> > > > I am not interested in testing you at all. > > > > > > // But the test must be based on well attested biographies persons > > like Napoleon, Hitler, Nehru //> > > > I neither understand how you can be sure about the data of these > > individuals. Until yesterday, we were following Swami Vivekananada's > > chart as Dhanur lagna, now Shri. Sreenivasanji thinks of Makara lagna-> > maybe he is right.> > > > > > //I will never waste my time on unknown persons in a blind quiz, > > because I have lost trust of those who are not trusting me. I made > > software based upon physical astronomy too, but I found them to be > > wrong 'astrologically"//> > > > This is neither a blind quiz in front of you. I have already given > > the event, the data provided by the boy's parents cannot be false. > > If you do not want to attempt, then no harm, it is your choice. I use > > JHora, but 6 out of 10 times, I do not need any software for > > predictions. I am not a professional astrologer, I have feedback for > > my predctions, I am happy with what I am doing.> > > > > > There is a programming error in your SW download statistics, > > yesterday when I tried to download it showed 250 hits, I failed to > > download three times, then when I tried the 4th time, the hits said > > 253, so please try to program the hits for successful downloads only.> > > > Regards,> > > > bhagavathi> >>

Dear Vinayji,So finally the wine has been changed to some other flavour and presented in a new bottle and called as a secret revcealed ?What is there ultimately the result of Your discussions ?Answer - That My software is the best.But Why is it the best ?Answer -That I can only answer in lengthy mails which nobody willunderstand and you must use my software to verify this.But your Software is very difficult to download . What to do in thatcase ?Answer - Next time I will try to distribute computers alongwith mysoftware loaded on same, but this time, this is it. If You give somemore time to download it then you will succeed. But if you do not know how to download then I cannot help.So again back to square one. the same Query , what secrets did you pass out ?Answer - Actually none. I am just trying to promote my Software through the members of this Group, and later on i may make it commercial if I can show some good number of downloads to the public .Have You contributed any thing worthwhile to astrology with yourpostings ?Answer - Yes. Have I not ? Those who use my software would be able to predict better than others who use other softwares .You have not answered any queries put up by Bhaskarji and few others . How can You explain this ?Answer - Dont tell anybody. Between you and me I dont know the answers. So I keep them confused with my lengthy mails.But You know about astrology I presume ?Answer - Not much, which is why i have mentioned on my website in Tutorials only very little on astrology and much more on astronomy which is my favourite subject and which no can contradict since nobody knows the truth, nor do I, but how will they know that I do not know the truth. They will be confused with my articles.So what have you contributed to this forum and astrology ?Answer - Actually nothing , but dont tell anybody this is just between you and me. I am only promoting my software here by making afool of these people who dont know anything about astronomy connected to astrology .Dear freinds here I conclude the imaginary interview between myself and the respectable Vinayji.regards,Bhaskar.

, "bhagavathi_hariharan" <bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:>> Dear Vinayji,> > I am not interested in testing you at all. > > > // But the test must be based on well attested biographies persons > like Napoleon, Hitler, Nehru //> > I neither understand how you can be sure about the data of these > individuals. Until yesterday, we were following Swami Vivekananada's > chart as Dhanur lagna, now Shri. Sreenivasanji thinks of Makara lagna-> maybe he is right.> > > //I will never waste my time on unknown persons in a blind quiz, > because I have lost trust of those who are not trusting me. I made > software based upon physical astronomy too, but I found them to be > wrong 'astrologically"//> > This is neither a blind quiz in front of you. I have already given > the event, the data provided by the boy's parents cannot be false. > If you do not want to attempt, then no harm, it is your choice. I use > JHora, but 6 out of 10 times, I do not need any software for > predictions. I am not a professional astrologer, I have feedback for > my predctions, I am happy with what I am doing.> > > There is a programming error in your SW download statistics, > yesterday when I tried to download it showed 250 hits, I failed to > download three times, then when I tried the 4th time, the hits said > 253, so please try to program the hits for successful downloads only.> > Regards,> > bhagavathi>

//There is a programming error in your SW download statistics, yesterday when I tried to download it showed 250 hits, I failed to download three times, then when I tried the 4th time, the hits said 253, so please try to program the hits for successful downloads only.//

Dear Bhagavati Ji,

There is a possibility that someone was downloading the software during the time you were downloading.

// You hit the nail on the head. Count my 2 attempts also in this...

I wasted full one hour trying to install this software by loading and reloading, without any success.This is the first time I found a software refusing to download on my laptop.//

Dear Neelam Ji,

The software written even by Microsoft contain bugs even after ~100ppl in microsoft test the software for almost an year before it is released to market. You should have posted the problems you faced while installing the software instead of hitting nails on head :). That would have been much more useful information.

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 9:12:57 PMRe: Re: Software test

Dear Bhagavati ji,//There is a programming error in your SW download statistics, yesterday when I tried to download it showed 250 hits, I failed to download three times, then when I tried the 4th time, the hits said 253, so please try to program the hits for successful downloads only.//You hit the nail on the head. Count my 2 attempts also in this...I wasted full one hour trying to install this software by loading and reloading, without any success.This is the first time I found a software refusing to download on my laptop.RegardsNeelam

//But the test must be based on wellattested biographies persons like Napoleon, Hitler, Nehru (excl.ppsersons of doubtful birthdates like Obama or Manmohan Singh).//

Dear Vinay Ji,

The ultimate test for Astrology is to answer a common man, who is under-going trouble. One can modify classics to suit the 20-odd attested biographies that history has recorded. Its more like curve fitting in Mathematics.

Birth Time Correction is the first thing an Astrologer should attempt when someone comes with a Query. Will your software assist an Astrologer to correct the birth-time of a person or Can your software ask(present a dialog) a series of questions to its user and come out with his corrected birth date based on the answers?

Such are the things I would expect from a great software.

Thank You.

vinayjhaa16 <vinayjhaa16 Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 10:55:09 AM Re: Software test

bhagavathijee,you should read :http://groups. / group/ancient_ indian_astrology /message/ 17527 If Vista is a problem, there are other ways. You can test me withoutdownloading my software. There must be many members at this forum withWinXP-SP2. They can test me. But the test must be based on wellattested biographies persons like Napoleon, Hitler, Nehru (excl.ppsersons of doubtful birthdates like Obama or Manmohan Singh).I will never waste my time on unknown persons in a blind quiz, becauseI have lost trust of those who are not trusting me. I made software based upon physical astronomy too, but I found them to be wrong 'astrologically" .-VJ[Moderator Note: Message edited by Moderators]============ = ============ === ============ =====ancient_indian_ astrology,"bhagavathi_ hariharan" <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Vinayji,> > There is lot of time to attempt the blind chart of Souvikji. Since I> have only vista as my operating system, I am unable to work with your> software. I downloaded it but it is not installing in my system. I have> a data here> > September 5, 1978.> New York, New York. USA> Time of Birth: 10:45 AM> > The native passed away in Boston, Mass., USA at 7AM on Wednesday, June> 25. If you can demonstrate this event with your software, we can> compare that with JHora, which is being used by most members. Also, I> would appreciate if you can determine the cause of

death.> > Regards,> bhagavathi>

I feel that so many our senior members are interested to test the

'Kundalee' software to judge the claims of Vinay jee about it.But

facing some difficulty in installing it.Here i am explaining,how I

have installed it on my windows XP Professional SP2 system.

Downloading system already explained at website and any body who have

download any software can do it.

For your concern it have Six files,three for fonts and and three for

program :-

1.setup.ex

2.SETUP.LST

3.Phalit

Fonts :-

1. 1DevMithla

2. 2DevMithla

3. 3DevMithla

These files you have to download and put them in a folder.

How to install the program :-

Click the setup.ex and allow to download, it will download full

program at C/program automatically(don't change the location for

downloading)

Than open control Panel and open font here click File at upper right

corner>click open>navigate to your font file and open it.by this you

can download all fonts.

Now 'Kudalee' will appear in your Start >program>Kudalee. click the

Kndalee, program will run.

It have some page in Hindi so who don't know hindi he will face

problem to understand it..

To learn the new software's function it will take time and for testing

the software it will take more time.If you find it useful use it

otherwise leave it.

Secrets! It can be learn by experiences,use the program and understand

it,if it have any.

I have seen so many message that they are interested but facing

difficulty to download it so i have share it just for help them.

Thanks,

M.S.bohra

Dear Bohraji,

Thank you very much. Since you have already downloaded, i would

appreciate if you can post the details of the dasha and planets for the

chart, I posted on the day of the event. You need not analyze anything.

I am just curious to see what is the outcome of another SW. You may

post it in hindi also. I am comfortable in either language.

Regards,

bhagavathi

Bhaskarji,

Many thanks for the enlightening and informative interview!!!

, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Dear Vinayji,

>

> So finally the wine has been changed to some other flavour and

presented

> in a new bottle and called as a secret revcealed ?

>

> What is there ultimately the result of Your discussions ?

>

> Answer - That My software is the best.

>

> But Why is it the best ?

>

> Answer -That I can only answer in lengthy mails which nobody will

> understand and you must use my software to verify this.

>

> But your Software is very difficult to download . What to do in that

> case ?

>

> Answer - Next time I will try to distribute computers alongwith my

> software loaded on same, but this time, this is it. If You give some

> more time to download it then you will succeed. But if you do not

know

> how to download then I cannot help.

>

> So again back to square one. the same Query , what secrets did you

pass

> out ?

>

> Answer - Actually none. I am just trying to promote my Software

through

> the members of this Group, and later on i may make it commercial if

I

> can show some good number of downloads to the public .

>

> Have You contributed any thing worthwhile to astrology with your

> postings ?

>

> Answer - Yes. Have I not ? Those who use my software would be able

to

> predict better than others who use other softwares .

>

> You have not answered any queries put up by Bhaskarji and few

others .

> How can You explain this ?

>

> Answer - Dont tell anybody. Between you and me I dont know the

answers.

> So I keep them confused with my lengthy mails.

>

> But You know about astrology I presume ?

>

> Answer - Not much, which is why i have mentioned on my website in

> Tutorials only very little on astrology and much more on astronomy

which

> is my favourite subject and which no can contradict since nobody

knows

> the truth, nor do I, but how will they know that I do not know the

> truth. They will be confused with my articles.

>

> So what have you contributed to this forum and astrology ?

>

> Answer - Actually nothing , but dont tell anybody this is just

between

> you and me. I am only promoting my software here by making afool of

> these people who dont know anything about astronomy connected to

> astrology .

>

> Dear freinds here I conclude the imaginary interview between myself

and

> the respectable Vinayji.

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

--- In

, " bhagavathi_hariharan "

> <bhagavathi_hariharan@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Vinayji,

> >

> > I am not interested in testing you at all.

> >

> >

> > // But the test must be based on well attested biographies persons

> > like Napoleon, Hitler, Nehru //

> >

> > I neither understand how you can be sure about the data of these

> > individuals. Until yesterday, we were following Swami

Vivekananada's

> > chart as Dhanur lagna, now Shri. Sreenivasanji thinks of Makara

lagna-

> > maybe he is right.

> >

> >

> > //I will never waste my time on unknown persons in a blind quiz,

> > because I have lost trust of those who are not trusting me. I made

> > software based upon physical astronomy too, but I found them to be

> > wrong 'astrologically " //

> >

> > This is neither a blind quiz in front of you. I have already given

> > the event, the data provided by the boy's parents cannot be false.

> > If you do not want to attempt, then no harm, it is your choice. I

use

> > JHora, but 6 out of 10 times, I do not need any software for

> > predictions. I am not a professional astrologer, I have feedback

for

> > my predctions, I am happy with what I am doing.

> >

> >

> > There is a programming error in your SW download statistics,

> > yesterday when I tried to download it showed 250 hits, I failed to

> > download three times, then when I tried the 4th time, the hits

said

> > 253, so please try to program the hits for successful downloads

only.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > bhagavathi

> >

>

Dear All,

Most probably I am the only person, who got nothing to contribute, as I am learning from all of you learned here. I am in Kosovo. Will you guys guide me with the name of the softwears on astrology, and how can I get them.

i am still struggling with the names of Bahava's, and nakthsara's.

Come on I am just a begginer. Looking forward for your help.

Asim--- On Fri, 1/16/09, bhagavathi_hariharan <bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:

bhagavathi_hariharan <bhagavathi_hariharan Software test Date: Friday, January 16, 2009, 5:43 AM

Dear Vinayji,There is lot of time to attempt the blind chart of Souvikji. Since I have only vista as my operating system, I am unable to work with your software. I downloaded it but it is not installing in my system. I have a data hereSeptember 5, 1978.New York, New York. USATime of Birth: 10:45 AMThe native passed away in Boston, Mass., USA at 7AM on Wednesday, June 25. If you can demonstrate this event with your software, we can compare that with JHora, which is being used by most members. Also, I would appreciate if you can determine the cause of death.Regards,bhagavathi