IndiaDivine.org

This beautiful Forum

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

// We need to accept people as they are - if they change it is their own wish; we cannot force it. //

These days I have started developing great Love and affections for you since last few months because you write so wonderfully. I can sense and feel a great divinity flowing in you since last one year or so. You have spoken above, the essence of the positive melody flowing in this Group amongst all the members present here, whether silent or active.

You are so right when you write the above. We do have to accept all as they are, otherwise we will never be able to make connections or relationships with anybody in Life. Despite mines and yours opinions, views, priorities not all matching on a platform, yet we remain good associates is the essence of this Group which teaches us to live together despite differences. Sometimes we may hurt each other when opinions clash, so what does it matter if within next few days we come back together and start writing again together on another subject ? Do not family members fight and come back together again after some time ? A word of Love must be enough to call someone back.

The above should be understood by each and all, that though we all may be juda ( Seperate ) in opinions at few times, yet we will be together sada ( Always ), in Love and brotherly affections. So no member must remain sad, sorrowful, alienated, or left alone. Forgive, forget and come back again with fresh attitude is what must be always with all here.

I hope Mr. Vinay understands that we do not see him as a bad evil person, neither have abused him, but just look for some weight in his postings, which either give us enjoyment , or else some knowledge which can be applied.

Love and regards, ( No hugs because you have chicken pox ).

Bhaskar.

Dear Bhaskar ji, Thanks for the complement. Love and hugs, (since my chickenpox is cured now) Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Sreenadhji,> > // We need to accept people as they are - if they change it is their own> wish; we cannot force it. //> > These days I have started developing great Love and affections for you> since last few months because you write so wonderfully. I can sense and> feel a great divinity flowing in you since last one year or so. You have> spoken above, the essence of the positive melody flowing in this Group> amongst all the members present here, whether silent or active.> > You are so right when you write the above. We do have to accept all as> they are, otherwise we will never be able to make connections or> relationships with anybody in Life. Despite mines and yours opinions,> views, priorities not all matching on a platform, yet we remain good> associates is the essence of this Group which teaches us to live> together despite differences. Sometimes we may hurt each other when> opinions clash, so what does it matter if within next few days we come> back together and start writing again together on another subject ? Do> not family members fight and come back together again after some time ?> A word of Love must be enough to call someone back.> > The above should be understood by each and all, that though we all may> be juda ( Seperate ) in opinions at few times, yet we will be together> sada ( Always ), in Love and brotherly affections. So no member must> remain sad, sorrowful, alienated, or left alone. Forgive, forget and> come back again with fresh attitude is what must be always with all> here.> > I hope Mr. Vinay understands that we do not see him as a bad evil> person, neither have abused him, but just look for some weight in his> postings, which either give us enjoyment , or else some knowledge which> can be applied.> > Love and regards, ( No hugs because you have chicken pox ).> > Bhaskar.>