IndiaDivine.org

RE:Kala Sarpa in real force

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,Guess what? 1/7 axis.RegardsSunil--- On Sun, 1/18/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: RE:Kala Sarpa in real force Date: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 2:53 PM

Dear Sunil Sharmaji,Of course not.Depends on the fall of the axis and other pointers.regards/Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil Sharma<sunilsharma21@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,> Are you implying all people who have KSY in their horoscope sufferphysically? I do not> Regards> Sunil>> --- On Sat, 1/17/09, Ram Jaswal rkjaswal wrote:>> Ram Jaswal rkjaswal RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Kala Sarpa in real force> ancient_indian_ astrology> Saturday, January 17, 2009, 6:21 PM>>>>>>>>> Namaste

Bhaskarji>> Are you suggesting it is only due to Kala Sarpa Dosha that Both aresuffering? Can you share their Birth info?>> Thanks and regards ….>> Jai Sita Ram>> Ram>>>>>> ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_indian_ astrology ] On Behalf Of Bhaskar> 17 January 2009 04:44> ancient_indian_ astrology> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Kala Sarpa in real force>>>>>> Dear friends,>> To those who do not believe in Kala Sarpa, I would like to ask themhow> come it is a co-incidence that both real brother sister have KalaSarpa> in their Horoscope and both suffering physically since theirchildhood.>> I know a young boy of around 22-24 who has suffered from blood

cancer> since his early childhood and suffered greatly for 10 years.>> I know his sister who is near about 2-3 years younger than this boy ,> and she was born premature and cannot synchronise her body movements> along with her thoughts, cannot speak properly, looks like a spasticbut> otherwise a very brainy child.>> I have seen their parents suffering their whole life due to thephysical> problems of their children.>> This is the power of KalaSarpa in its deadly form.>> regards,>> Bhaskar.>> > Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com> Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.8/1898 - Release Date:1/16/2009 3:09 PM>