IndiaDivine.org

Kundalee software (To Vinay ji)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vinay ji, ===>I left AIA forum due to abuses and biased moderation, but even after leaving AIA Mr Bhaskar mailed obscene abuses to me..........<=== You never left AIA forum and is still here and that is why this mail; You are still a member of AIA forum. Therefore, please stop this nonnsense of stating that - "I left AIA forum" in mails addressed to AIA forum itself!! It sounds absurd and foolish. Actually I have deleted several of your mails to AIA forum with this same statement. * Please know and understand that you are still a member of AIA forum and that is why you are getting these messages, and also that you are replying to them in AIA forum itself. * I know that you would be a member of many groups by now (possibly in an effort to popularise your software), and you would be receiving many mails in your mail box and that you would be confuced from where which mail is coming etc etc. But since you regularly use internet now, and is a regular user of gruops, please note and understand items such as -in which groups you are still a member, how to or from a group, how to avoid personal remarks in groups etc etc at least. * Personal remarks in your mails always causes a chain reaction, and due to the slip of one moderator or the other, some of your mails with personal remarks always slip through (and then we are forced to approve its reply as well). All this decreases the quolity of the group. We understand that there is a lot of change of content and attitude in your mails recently, and appriciate it. But request you to cooperate with us by removing 'all personal references in all mails posted to AIA. That would be of much help to you and us, the moderators who are tiered of editing out personal remarks from your mails. Regards,Sreenadh , Vinay Jha <vinayjhaa16 wrote:>> Sunil jee> Do not put my statement out of context, which distots the meaning and puts me in a bad light. I left AIA forum due to abuses and biased moderation, but even after leaving AIA Mr Bhaskar mailed obscene abuses to me, and says to others that I was unable to teach any "secret" , and asked a person to find what secrets are in Kundalee software. I answered "Secrets are not learnt in a day. Vidya comes through a Guru", and I was perfectly right, but your answer implies that I was impatient of becoming guru of others. Why you imagine that I want to enrol these abusers as my disciple. I never gave any mantra to anyone, nor do I have time to start a coaching centre. Lately, I find your comments about me are not impartial.> -VJ