IndiaDivine.org

Unanswered questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

It appears that Vinayji has left our forum. Whatever may be the reasonshe has it is a fact that certain queries put to him remained unanswered. Some of these are as follows:

1) The first one was put by yourself. If he (Vinayji) tells you as to what are the beginning and the ending (word) of the 22 verses then you will be able to compare these verses with the 25 verses of Parameshwara, which you have. I think Vinayji was referring to the verses available in the version of Suryasiddhanta, published by Chowkhamba. Though he did not respond it appears to me that he did not agree that these 22 verses were interpolated into the Suryasiddhanta by Parameshwara, the great mathematician. Now would you like yourself to tell us something about the 25 verses of Parameshwara versus the 22 verses of Suryasiidhanta.

2) The second question was by Pradeepji. May be Vinayji did not understand the question well. Will you or Pradeepji like to tell us about his question in detail and also about the possible answer.

3) The third question was by me. Vinayji referred to Lord Krishna's visit to Hastinapur to avert the war and said that Vedavyasa mentioned about the Saptasindhus flowing to the east prior to that visit of the Lord. I asked him to give the exact verse as I feared that he could have mistranslated the verse from Sanskrit to English. He did not respond. At this time I too do not have any access to the the original Mahabharata in Sanskrit as I am presently visiting Australia. I shall be thankful if you or any member of our forum, who has access to the Mahabharata in Sanskrit, confirm if such a verse really exist in Mahabharata. I do not remeber to have seen such a verse.

There may be more unanswered questions from other members too.

Regards,

Sunil K.hattacharjya

--- On Mon, 1/19/09, sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

sreenadh <sreesog Fw: The NewAstrologicl Magazine is a Reality Now"AIA" Monday, January 19, 2009, 10:10 AM

Dear All, On receiving the mail from Prashant ji about the new astrological magazine, I tried to confirm the same from Gayatri ji. Here is the response I got.Love and regards,Sreenadh--- On Mon, 1/19/09, Gayatri Vasudev <gayatridevivasudev@ .co. in> wrote:

Gayatri Vasudev <gayatridevivasudev@ .co. in>The NewAstrologicl Magazine is a Reality Now"sreenadh" <sreesog >Monday, January 19, 2009, 10:50 PM

Dear Sir, Thank you for your enquiry and the affection in which you hold our magazine and revered Father Dr.B.V.Raman. What you have heard is true. You will be glad to learn that I am launching very soon THE NEW ASTROLOGICAL MAGAZINE, a monthly devoted to Jyotisha or astrology and other aspects of India’s rich intellectual heritage. THE NEW ASTROLOGICAL MAGAZINE seeks to uphold the highest traditions in astrological journalism pioneered by my late father Dr. B. V. Raman. The inaugural issue of The New Astrological Magazine will be the “Dr. B.V. Raman Memorial issue” dedicated to the Father of Modern Astrology Dr. B.V. Raman. It will carry world predictions for the lunar year Virodhi (March 2009 to March

2010) apart from scholarly papers by well-known names in the field in addition to annual and monthly forecasts for the 12 Zodiacal signs. THE NEW ASTROLOGICAL MAGAZINE will provide a platform for discussion and exchange of ideas as well as for research papers on different aspects of astrology — Phalita (natal predictive astrology), Samhita (mundane astrology) and Ganita (Indian astronomy) — as well as related areas of study. Our aim in bringing out this magazine is to continue Dr. B.V. Raman’s efforts to revive and rejuvenate the study of astrology as an academic subject. It will also strive to create respect for this ancient science for its rational and logical methods amongst the younger generation and dispel wrong notions on it in an effort to enthuse them to take to a diligent study of the subject. It is our sincere wish that you associate with us in our work by

joining our list of rs. Yours sincerely,Gayatri Devi Vasudev============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= =======--- On Mon, 19/1/09, sreenadh <sreesog > wrote:sreenadh <sreesog >The Astrologicl Magazine is Back - Is it true or a false?gayatridevivasudev@ .co. inMonday, 19 January, 2009, 4:28 PMDear Gayatri ji, This is Sreenadh the moderator of http://groups. / group/ancient_ indian_astrology / and a friend of VS Kalyana Raman ji.

We already met each other in an astrological conference at Trissur. In the group we got a mail that reads as follows, and so thought of confirming the same with you. Is it true or a false? I thought of confirming this info before approving or rejecting the mail in the group. Regards,Sreenadh====>astro desk <astro.prashantkumar @gmail.com> Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:27 pm GOOD NEWS ! THE AM is back** 19/1 gbp_kumar Offline Send Message Edit Membership Dear Membrers I had sent this congratulatory mail to Sri Gyathri Devi ji, the email address she sent in her mailer to me seem to bouncing so pl check out.------------ --------- ------- Dear Gayathri Devi ji,It is been a great relief to see the AM back, I hope the New Avatar of it will be strong enough to last any of

the sad phases it has been thru.WE ARE HAPPY TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THE LEGENDARY FAMILY AND you have been a great torch beare of the Subject so dear to your late father, I hope ICAS is also informed of this will do it in local chapter too.I will to the NEW AM asap, and am circulating this in many jyotish groups too, I want the magazine to succeed at its best we were at a loss without it for 14 mnths nowAGRNAY PUBLICATIONSGAYATHRI DEVI VASUDEV"SRI GAYATHRI" 56 ITI LAYOUT4th East Main Road Banashankari 3rd StageBangalore 500085email publicationsagrany@ I request members in India and abroad to to the greatest magazine of all times in Astrology with many legends in Astrology contributing v informative, educative articles in it1 YR Rs 330,2Y, 700/-3Y. 1000/-5Y. 1450/-DD's in favor of "AGRNAY PUBLICATIONS" will be needed. SENT TO THE

ADDRESSS GIVENPLEASE PASS ON THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY AS U CAN AND revive the spirit of the subject Prashant G B Prashant Kumar<====