IndiaDivine.org

Weak planet in last navamsa of Ras i

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Dubey-ji,

Probably you are referring to Rashi Sandhi.

It is not only the last part of Sagittarius only. There are other

signs where the planets posited in initial degrees or ending

degrees will become vargottama.

The signs in zodiac can be divided in three categories, viz.,

Aries / Cancer / Libra/ Capricorn - Chara or movable

Taurus / Leo / Scorpio / Aqua - Fixed

Gemini / Virgo / Sagi / Pisces - Dual.

Now when we look for Navamsha and vargottama part, following

is self evident : Planets in the following locations become vargottama

The 1st pada (0-3 Deg 20') of Movable

The 5th (13 deg 20 -16 deg 40') of Fixed

The 9th pada (26 deg 40'- 30 deg) of dual.

These are also known as Parama-varga.

(May be I should write navamshaka in place of pada here)

Now the next part .... strength of planets vis-a-vis degree

1) Generally it is considered that strength of sign vis-a-vis

degrees change in the following direction

Movable --strong in beginning and weak in ending

Fixed - Weak in beginning and strong in ending

Dual - Strong in middle.

2) Regarding planets Rashi sandhi, most people take it as 1 degree

on either side of sandhi as very weak. And when the rashi sandhi

happens to Gandanta (change between watery and fiery signs like

Cancer - Leo, Scorpio-Sagi, Pisces -Aries), an added weakness

is consdered.

Now regarding your question...let us take an example, say planet

is at 29 degree of Sagittarius.. then what happens ?

I don't know....but my guess would be.....

The result depends on what is ones understanding about the

rashi chart and navamsha chart - how to use them..

When looking from rashi chart alone, the planet is weak.

However, being vargottama, most of its weakness is is removed.

However (my understand only), the case would have been better

if the planet was in 27 deg or 28 degree.

I leave it upon the respeced experts in this forum for guidance

regards

chakraborty

Sunil Kumar Dubey [dube_sunil]Saturday, February 07, 2009 10:54 AM Subject: Weak planet in last navamsa of Rasi

Hi friends,It is said all the planets become weaker near bhav sandhi. But whatwill be effect of Planet which get vargottama in last degree of rasi.Eg. Jupiter between 26 deg 40 min and 30 deg of Dhanu rasi where itbecomes vargottam as it appears in same rasi in navamsa.ThanksThis Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Chakraborty ji, That was an excellent and informative mail. ==>> let us take an example, say planet> is at 29 degree of Sagittarius.. then what happens ?<== Why not go a bit deeper and clarify the question as - "For example Mars in 28 degree in Vargottama for Aries Lagna as in the recent case of Octopulets birth"? (I believe, if someone want to ask something they should be straight forward enough to clarify the context - and ask boldly and not ask questions in a hidden manner as our recent qurrent did) So let us ask - what are the results to be predicted for Aries Lagna native, if Mars is in Sag. Sign28 degrees (near Rasi sandhi, but exalted)? Let us clarify the possible results by considering this placement in detail. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Sunil Dubey-ji,> > Probably you are referring to Rashi Sandhi. > > It is not only the last part of Sagittarius only. There are other> signs where the planets posited in initial degrees or ending > degrees will become vargottama.> > The signs in zodiac can be divided in three categories, viz.,> > Aries / Cancer / Libra/ Capricorn - Chara or movable > Taurus / Leo / Scorpio / Aqua - Fixed> Gemini / Virgo / Sagi / Pisces - Dual.> > Now when we look for Navamsha and vargottama part, following> is self evident : Planets in the following locations become vargottama> > The 1st pada (0-3 Deg 20') of Movable> The 5th (13 deg 20 -16 deg 40') of Fixed> The 9th pada (26 deg 40'- 30 deg) of dual.> > These are also known as Parama-varga.> > (May be I should write navamshaka in place of pada here)> __________________________> Now the next part .... strength of planets vis-a-vis degree> > 1) Generally it is considered that strength of sign vis-a-vis > degrees change in the following direction> > Movable --strong in beginning and weak in ending > Fixed - Weak in beginning and strong in ending> Dual - Strong in middle.> > 2) Regarding planets Rashi sandhi, most people take it as 1 degree> on either side of sandhi as very weak. And when the rashi sandhi> happens to Gandanta (change between watery and fiery signs like> Cancer - Leo, Scorpio-Sagi, Pisces -Aries), an added weakness> is consdered.> > Now regarding your question...let us take an example, say planet> is at 29 degree of Sagittarius.. then what happens ?> > I don't know....but my guess would be.....> > The result depends on what is ones understanding about the > rashi chart and navamsha chart - how to use them..> > When looking from rashi chart alone, the planet is weak. > However, being vargottama, most of its weakness is is removed.> > However (my understand only), the case would have been better> if the planet was in 27 deg or 28 degree.> > I leave it upon the respeced experts in this forum for guidance> > > regards> > chakraborty> > > > > > > > > > > > > Sunil Kumar Dubey [dube_sunil]> Saturday, February 07, 2009 10:54 AM> > Weak planet in last navamsa of Rasi> > > > Hi friends,> It is said all the planets become weaker near bhav sandhi. But what> will be effect of Planet which get vargottama in last degree of rasi.> Eg. Jupiter between 26 deg 40 min and 30 deg of Dhanu rasi where it> becomes vargottam as it appears in same rasi in navamsa.> Thanks> > > > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>

Dear Sreenadh-ji,

Thanks for the compliment.

I find Navamsha a tough thing to understand and use. Anyway, I am

writing whatever comes in my mind. (need not be correct)

The position of a planet in rasi chart and Navamsa are two different things.

In Rasi chart, the position will indicate the planets strength due to

interaction with the sign. Say, Mars in Sagittarius will indicate that

Mars is in a friendly fiery sign. The degree / avastha will indicate the

the strength of Mars ...strength in the sense of "capability of doing

something" - just like ..physical strength. Say, like a hard-hitting batsman.

The position in Navamsa relates more to "quality" of strength. Say, how

a batsman approach a game..his mental set up .. his determination

part. How he utilizes his inherent strength etc..

I also feel that following things matter to some extent .....

1) If the planet is 'all fouled up' in Rai chart - no strength, the navamsa

position would not matter.

2) Navamsa is more applicable in later years

So, Mars in Sagittarius with 26 deg 41 Min and 29 deg 30 Min case,

- The strength of Mars in RAsi chart will be different.

- Both are vargottama ... so their approach remains same, giving a

qualititive strength.

(Probably I am more influenced by Bejan P Lama about the Navamsha part).

regards

chakraborty

[Chakraborty, PL]

Sreenadh [sreesog]Saturday, February 07, 2009 5:11 PM Subject: Re: Weak planet in last navamsa of Ras i

Dear Chakraborty ji, That was an excellent and informative mail. ==>> let us take an example, say planet> is at 29 degree of Sagittarius.. then what happens ?<== Why not go a bit deeper and clarify the question as - "For example Mars in 28 degree in Vargottama for Aries Lagna as in the recent case of Octopulets birth"? (I believe, if someone want to ask something they should be straight forward enough to clarify the context - and ask boldly and not ask questions in a hidden manner as our recent qurrent did) So let us ask - what are the results to be predicted for Aries Lagna native, if Mars is in Sag. Sign28 degrees (near Rasi sandhi, but exalted)? Let us clarify the possible results by considering this placement in detail. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Sunil Dubey-ji,> > Probably you are referring to Rashi Sandhi. > > It is not only the last part of Sagittarius only. There are other> signs where the planets posited in initial degrees or ending > degrees will become vargottama.> > The signs in zodiac can be divided in three categories, viz.,> > Aries / Cancer / Libra/ Capricorn - Chara or movable > Taurus / Leo / Scorpio / Aqua - Fixed> Gemini / Virgo / Sagi / Pisces - Dual.> > Now when we look for Navamsha and vargottama part, following> is self evident : Planets in the following locations become vargottama> > The 1st pada (0-3 Deg 20') of Movable> The 5th (13 deg 20 -16 deg 40') of Fixed> The 9th pada (26 deg 40'- 30 deg) of dual.> > These are also known as Parama-varga.> > (May be I should write navamshaka in place of pada here)> __________________________> Now the next part .... strength of planets vis-a-vis degree> > 1) Generally it is considered that strength of sign vis-a-vis > degrees change in the following direction> > Movable --strong in beginning and weak in ending > Fixed - Weak in beginning and strong in ending> Dual - Strong in middle.> > 2) Regarding planets Rashi sandhi, most people take it as 1 degree> on either side of sandhi as very weak. And when the rashi sandhi> happens to Gandanta (change between watery and fiery signs like> Cancer - Leo, Scorpio-Sagi, Pisces -Aries), an added weakness> is consdered.> > Now regarding your question...let us take an example, say planet> is at 29 degree of Sagittarius.. then what happens ?> > I don't know....but my guess would be.....> > The result depends on what is ones understanding about the > rashi chart and navamsha chart - how to use them..> > When looking from rashi chart alone, the planet is weak. > However, being vargottama, most of its weakness is is removed.> > However (my understand only), the case would have been better> if the planet was in 27 deg or 28 degree.> > I leave it upon the respeced experts in this forum for guidance> > > regards> > chakraborty> > > > > > > > > > > > > Sunil Kumar Dubey [dube_sunil]> Saturday, February 07, 2009 10:54 AM> > Weak planet in last navamsa of Rasi> > > > Hi friends,> It is said all the planets become weaker near bhav sandhi. But what> will be effect of Planet which get vargottama in last degree of rasi.> Eg. Jupiter between 26 deg 40 min and 30 deg of Dhanu rasi where it> becomes vargottam as it appears in same rasi in navamsa.> Thanks> > > > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Sreenadh Ji,

For your clarification as your wanted I m giving some details.

DOB: 25-01-1973

TOB: 01:45 AM

POB: Bhadohi (UP), India

Longitude: 82 E 38' 05"

Latitude: 25 N 22' 52"

Lagna : Scorpio 00 deg 10 min

Jupiter is in Sagitarius at 29 deg 53 min (Second lord in 2nd & Vargottam in 6th House in Navamsa)

Venus and Rahu in Sagitarius at close conjuction at 22 deg

Mars in Scorpio at 23 deg 46 min (lagna lord in Lagna)

Sun at 10 deg 48 min in Capricorn (10th Lord in 3rd House)

Mercury at 8 deg in Capricorn (8th & 11th Lord combust by 10th lod Sun)

saturn at 22 deg in Taurus in Retrograde motion close aspect between Mars and saturn along 1st & 7th House

Moon at 25 deg in Virgo 11th house forming Gajkesari with Jupiter in sagittarius Kendra from Moon position

Events in Life

==========

Jup-Jup: Got part time job in a Trust suppoted by France (French Trust)

Jup-sat: Got first professional Job as software trainer

Jup-Mer: Loss of Job, Started Business, Loss in Business, Loss of House(Sold to do business)

Jup-Ket: Again got a good Job with improvement in finace

Jub-Ven: Loss of Job, Sufferring through changes in jobs frequently, Met to someone who wanted his girl to get married with native as he had some serius desease and failure in this story as girl had boy friend that become clear later on. thus emotional suffering

Jup-SUN: Got job in a software training company evolved in Accouting (Finance) though native is from Science background

Jup-Moon: Started buying and selling shares

Still this period is running. This native came to know that the girl who's father wanted to get married with this person is now getting married with someone else who is not his earlier boy friend.

Now Mahadasa of Vargottam Jupiter gave so many ups and down and miseries in life.

Jupiter is also making Gajkesary yog with Moon where Moon aspects 5th House from 11th and and Jupier as 5th Lord is with 7th and 12th lord Venus. 2nd Hose is having Rahu Ketu Axis. This native having so many stories in his life.

Rahu Mahadas gave breaks in education alternatively after gap of one year eg. 11th fail, 11th Pass, 12th fail, 12th Pass, First Year Bsc fail, First Year BSC Pass, Second Year BSC Fail. Second year BSC Pass, Third Year BSC Fail, 3rd Year BSC pass.

Finally he did graduation but with so many attempts.

After Rahu Mahadas Jupiter started giving aternate suffering and Success.

May be because of Retrograde 4th lod Saturn.

He also got married in childhood at the age of 14 in 1987 during Rahu-Mer-Ket.

But married life is worst for him as he does't like her as she is uneduacated & does'nt look attractive to this native.

Even after marriage of more that 20 year both are separated by distance still as husband and wife with one daugher born during Jup-Sat period.

If calculated in number of days or month this native met her only not more that one year with gap of time passage.

So Vargottama Jupiter gave him education field as trainer in software. 12th & 7th Lord Venus in Sagitarriuswith Rahu andn Jupiter gave love indirect love affairs (one sided) and mental suffering.

Regards

IIJT COMPUTER EDUCATION LTD9869121115+91 (022) 20634565--- On Sat, 7/2/09, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog Re: Weak planet in last navamsa of Ras i Date: Saturday, 7 February, 2009, 5:11 PM

Dear Chakraborty ji, That was an excellent and informative mail. ==>> let us take an example, say planet> is at 29 degree of Sagittarius. . then what happens ?<== Why not go a bit deeper and clarify the question as - "For example Mars in 28 degree in Vargottama for Aries Lagna as in the recent case of Octopulets birth"? (I believe, if someone want to ask something they should be straight forward enough to clarify the context - and ask boldly and not ask questions in a hidden manner as our recent qurrent did) So let us ask - what are the results to be predicted for Aries Lagna native, if Mars is in Sag. Sign28 degrees (near Rasi sandhi, but exalted)? Let us clarify the possible results by considering this placement in detail. Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sunil Dubey-ji,> > Probably you are referring to Rashi Sandhi. > > It is not only the last part of Sagittarius only. There are other> signs where the planets posited in initial degrees or ending > degrees will become vargottama.> > The signs in zodiac can be divided in three categories, viz.,> > Aries / Cancer / Libra/ Capricorn - Chara or movable > Taurus / Leo / Scorpio / Aqua - Fixed> Gemini / Virgo / Sagi / Pisces - Dual.> > Now when we look for Navamsha and vargottama part, following> is self evident : Planets in the following locations become vargottama> > The 1st pada (0-3 Deg 20') of Movable> The 5th (13 deg 20 -16 deg 40') of Fixed> The 9th pada (26 deg 40'- 30 deg) of dual.> > These are also known as Parama-varga.>

> (May be I should write navamshaka in place of pada here)> ____________ _________ _____> Now the next part .... strength of planets vis-a-vis degree> > 1) Generally it is considered that strength of sign vis-a-vis > degrees change in the following direction> > Movable --strong in beginning and weak in ending > Fixed - Weak in beginning and strong in ending> Dual - Strong in middle.> > 2) Regarding planets Rashi sandhi, most people take it as 1 degree> on either side of sandhi as very weak. And when the rashi sandhi> happens to Gandanta (change between watery and fiery signs like> Cancer - Leo, Scorpio-Sagi, Pisces -Aries), an added weakness> is consdered.> > Now regarding your question...let us take an example, say planet> is at 29 degree of Sagittarius. . then what happens ?> > I don't know....but my guess

would be.....> > The result depends on what is ones understanding about the > rashi chart and navamsha chart - how to use them..> > When looking from rashi chart alone, the planet is weak. > However, being vargottama, most of its weakness is is removed.> > However (my understand only), the case would have been better> if the planet was in 27 deg or 28 degree.> > I leave it upon the respeced experts in this forum for guidance> > > regards> > chakraborty> > > > > > > > > > > > > Sunil Kumar Dubey [dube_ sunil ]> Saturday, February 07, 2009 10:54 AM> ancient_indian_ astrology> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Weak planet in last navamsa of Rasi> >

> > Hi friends,> It is said all the planets become weaker near bhav sandhi. But what> will be effect of Planet which get vargottama in last degree of rasi.> Eg. Jupiter between 26 deg 40 min and 30 deg of Dhanu rasi where it> becomes vargottam as it appears in same rasi in navamsa.> Thanks> > > > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.