IndiaDivine.org

Vargottama and Puskar Navamsa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear sirs,

Mr. Srinivas ji ,Many thanks for tolerating me and as well for your left handed compliments..

I do not belong to any group and do not hold any brief on behalf of any person or

Guru. Astrology is my hobby.

It would not be out of place to mention that both of you ( M/S Srinivas and Ghosh)stand no where either in depth or knowledge compared to Pt. Rath or esteemed Mr. Ramadasa Rao ji.

When both of you will stop finding fault with others , you may start growing and also your learning and knowledge will improve.

I SINCERELY PRAY THAT MAY GOD GIVE BOTH OF YOU WISDOM AND HOPE YOU WILL NOT MIND , AT LEAST I AM ELDER TO YOU IN AGE ,OF COURSE NOT IN KNOWLEDGE.

Best wishes and regards G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab.

||Jai Ramakrishna||

Dear Goelji,

Similar to you, we also pursuit "Veda-Nayanam" as hobby---not as a profession.

I cannot comment on Mr.Sreeram's knowledge, & if you talk about me, my knowledge is not even zero, its all negative knowledge about astrology.

I will not again comment on Sreeramji's comment, which you might recall as "fault finding", but I, , had pathetic experience, which I have mentioned in my message--without any vice or virtue,as I dont like back biting & back stabbing, like many who do.

An honest prayer from senior, fatherly figure will certainly make one wise, who is a fool---it being me,no one else..

With due respect....

--- On Sat, 21/2/09, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote:

Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937Vargottama and Puskar Navamsasrinivas.sreeram, "" gaurav.ghoshCc: "ancient indian astrology" Saturday, 21 February, 2009, 5:49 AM

Dear sirs,

Mr. Srinivas ji ,Many thanks for tolerating me and as well for your left handed compliments..

I do not belong to any group and do not hold any brief on behalf of any person or

Guru. Astrology is my hobby.

It would not be out of place to mention that both of you ( M/S Srinivas and Ghosh)stand no where either in depth or knowledge compared to Pt. Rath or esteemed Mr. Ramadasa Rao ji.

When both of you will stop finding fault with others , you may start growing and also your learning and knowledge will improve.

I SINCERELY PRAY THAT MAY GOD GIVE BOTH OF YOU WISDOM AND HOPE YOU WILL NOT MIND , AT LEAST I AM ELDER TO YOU IN AGE ,OF COURSE NOT IN KNOWLEDGE.

Best wishes and regards G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA