IndiaDivine.org

Use of Guru's Names for furthering ones reputation.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar-ji,

I am an illiterate half-informed uneducated fool and yet I openly say

that my Guru is Shiva.

I humbly bow to Shiva and He loves me for who I am not for what I

know.

I cry his name openly and say yes He is my Guru. Should I fear that

my Guru's name will be blemished because I am such a fool?

In all my foolishness, I don't think so.

Guru's are way way above being blemished and that is why we place

them on a pedestal.

Ravana's Guru was Shiva, Kritveer Arjun's Guru was Dattatreya - were

their Guru's name blemished due to their misdeeds?

As I mentioned I am fool, so if you have the energy and time, please

do enlighten me on this. However, if you donot want to engage in a

discussion with a fool like me, I will completely understand.

Regards,

Souvik

, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Dear friends,

>

> It so happens that we meet many people in Life, who talk of

initiation

> from Great spiritual Gurus ( I have one lady in my building who is a

> disciple of Asaram Bapu , she tells everybody she meets ), but their

> behaviour is contrary to having learnt anything worthwhile and far

from

> spiritual ( This lady I was talking about, is a Horror story with

both

> the children in the building, as well as with the old men and young

> folks, because she is a back biter and very bitchy ) . Now what

happens

> ? People knowing such characters laught at such disciples and at

their

> Gurus.

>

> In same way, when people in astrology talk of Gurus like Shri KN

Rao,

> Shri BV Raman institutions like ICAS, BVB etc. and portray a image

which

> would appear larger than Life, THEN it must carry with it the power

of

> knowledge in the person doing so, which must reflect in his

discussions,

> analysis and talks. When this is missing, then one realises that

this

> character is a fake and the gurus are brought to a shame in the

> resultant affairs.

>

> My appeal to those who use their Gurus names, for projecting a

image of

> astrological prowess, must possess the visibility, inherent and

expected

> in the Shishyas of such Gurus . If you dont possess the astrological

> acumen, then please do not use any Gurus names and spoil them.

When you

> become good enough, then please start using your Gurus name, but

uptil

> then, please do not spoil their good names.

>

> Bhaskar.

>

Guest guest

Bhaskar,

Well said.One does not misbehaves and the says he is a son of such and such person or belongs to such a family. When someone represents a family/village/state or country OR GURU he either behaves according to their morality or keeps his mouth shut as to whom he is trying to potray.

REGARDS

MANOJ

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 10:12 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear friends,It so happens that we meet many people in Life, who talk of initiationfrom Great spiritual Gurus ( I have one lady in my building who is adisciple of Asaram Bapu , she tells everybody she meets ), but their

behaviour is contrary to having learnt anything worthwhile and far fromspiritual ( This lady I was talking about, is a Horror story with boththe children in the building, as well as with the old men and youngfolks, because she is a back biter and very bitchy ) . Now what happens

? People knowing such characters laught at such disciples and at theirGurus.In same way, when people in astrology talk of Gurus like Shri KN Rao,Shri BV Raman institutions like ICAS, BVB etc. and portray a image which

would appear larger than Life, THEN it must carry with it the power ofknowledge in the person doing so, which must reflect in his discussions,analysis and talks. When this is missing, then one realises that this

character is a fake and the gurus are brought to a shame in theresultant affairs.My appeal to those who use their Gurus names, for projecting a image ofastrological prowess, must possess the visibility, inherent and expected

in the Shishyas of such Gurus . If you dont possess the astrologicalacumen, then please do not use any Gurus names and spoil them. When youbecome good enough, then please start using your Gurus name, but uptil

then, please do not spoil their good names.Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Souvik ji,

we are talking about mortals as shishyas and mortals as Gurus. You are talking tangent with mortals as shishyas and " Gods" as Gurus. gods are Gurus to evryone and not just to You. You are not a special birth to have God as Your Guru.

My replies in Red.

// > I am an illiterate half-informed uneducated fool and yet I openly say > that my Guru is Shiva. //

Writing this does not make you humble.

// > I humbly bow to Shiva and He loves me for who I am not for what I > know.//

Writing this does not make you humble.Shiva loves all His devotees .

//> I cry his name openly and say yes He is my Guru. Should I fear that > my Guru's name will be blemished because I am such a fool? //

Yes once You make him Your Guru, then you no more remain a fool, if you are really doing his worship. If You are not doing his worship properly then You will remain a fool. Another thing in spirituality somebody may teach you somedya iof you are worthy of it. I am telling you today. Once you surrender to God, then you must never talk bad about yourself, which you are doing, which shows that surrender is only on paper, and not in practise.

// > In all my foolishness, I don't think so.//

Now you are contradicting yourself. One side you are saying yourself that You are a fool, and the other side You make judgements implying that You have big brains.

// > Guru's are way way above being blemished and that is why we place > them on a pedestal. //

We are not talking about Gurus being blemished, but their name sbeing blemished. Get this fact right.

//> Ravana's Guru was Shiva, Kritveer Arjun's Guru was Dattatreya - were > their Guru's name blemished due to their misdeeds? //

You are nobody to judge the actions of personalities like Ravana and Kritveer Arjuna. Do not bring them in the picture when we are talking about mortals.

//> As I mentioned I am fool, so if you have the energy and time, please > do enlighten me on this. However, if you donot want to engage in a > discussion with a fool like me, I will completely understand. //

This is a senseless discussion which is meant only for timepass, and I dont have faltu time to spare in meaningless talks. You may instead talk this out with your guru.

Please spare me from this fruitless conversations.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "Souvik Dutta" <explore_vulcan wrote:>> > Dear Bhaskar-ji,> > I am an illiterate half-informed uneducated fool and yet I openly say > that my Guru is Shiva. > > I humbly bow to Shiva and He loves me for who I am not for what I > know.> > I cry his name openly and say yes He is my Guru. Should I fear that > my Guru's name will be blemished because I am such a fool? > > In all my foolishness, I don't think so.> > Guru's are way way above being blemished and that is why we place > them on a pedestal.> > Ravana's Guru was Shiva, Kritveer Arjun's Guru was Dattatreya - were > their Guru's name blemished due to their misdeeds?> > As I mentioned I am fool, so if you have the energy and time, please > do enlighten me on this. However, if you donot want to engage in a > discussion with a fool like me, I will completely understand.> > Regards,> > Souvik> > , "Bhaskar" > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear friends,> > > > It so happens that we meet many people in Life, who talk of > initiation> > from Great spiritual Gurus ( I have one lady in my building who is a> > disciple of Asaram Bapu , she tells everybody she meets ), but their> > behaviour is contrary to having learnt anything worthwhile and far > from> > spiritual ( This lady I was talking about, is a Horror story with > both> > the children in the building, as well as with the old men and young> > folks, because she is a back biter and very bitchy ) . Now what > happens> > ? People knowing such characters laught at such disciples and at > their> > Gurus.> > > > In same way, when people in astrology talk of Gurus like Shri KN > Rao,> > Shri BV Raman institutions like ICAS, BVB etc. and portray a image > which> > would appear larger than Life, THEN it must carry with it the power > of> > knowledge in the person doing so, which must reflect in his > discussions,> > analysis and talks. When this is missing, then one realises that > this> > character is a fake and the gurus are brought to a shame in the> > resultant affairs.> > > > My appeal to those who use their Gurus names, for projecting a > image of> > astrological prowess, must possess the visibility, inherent and > expected> > in the Shishyas of such Gurus . If you dont possess the astrological> > acumen, then please do not use any Gurus names and spoil them. > When you> > become good enough, then please start using your Gurus name, but > uptil> > then, please do not spoil their good names.> > > > Bhaskar.> >>

Guest guest

It is not in your or anyone's capacity to bring a blemish to Siva. But a handful of frauds (please understand that this is a general statement for the sake of answering this post and NOT a reference to anyone) are sufficient to bring bad name to any well known and a genuine practitioner, and also bad name to the subject itself. Especially when there are wolves out there, whose full time job is to denounce sastras and Hinduism, just waiting for any small piece of information to be made an issue about. I do not think this can be missed. Souvik Dutta <explore_vulcan Sent: Monday, March 2, 2009 10:57:40 PM Re: Use of Guru's Names for furthering ones reputation.

Dear Bhaskar-ji,

I am an illiterate half-informed uneducated fool and yet I openly say

that my Guru is Shiva.

I humbly bow to Shiva and He loves me for who I am not for what I

know.

I cry his name openly and say yes He is my Guru. Should I fear that

my Guru's name will be blemished because I am such a fool?

In all my foolishness, I don't think so.

Guru's are way way above being blemished and that is why we place

them on a pedestal.

Ravana's Guru was Shiva, Kritveer Arjun's Guru was Dattatreya - were

their Guru's name blemished due to their misdeeds?

As I mentioned I am fool, so if you have the energy and time, please

do enlighten me on this. However, if you donot want to engage in a

discussion with a fool like me, I will completely understand.

Regards,

Souvik

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

Thank You for your practical response.

The other one I got from Souvikji was utmost impractical out of the world and in the air response.

We all have heard of these remarks from people " Baap ka naam dubo diya uske bacche ne " or " Baap ka naam roshan kar diya ". Our scriptures too have explicit examples where shishyas have done wrong to their Gurus reputation, but I do not wish to bring them in picture, as they are our ancestors and respected.

What I was saying was very clear. In these days astrologers after having spent few minutes with great personalities talk as if they are life long shishyas of So n So, and want to get credit for having done nothing. When they cant discuss properly even on basics of astrology, then whose names are spoilt ? Is it not their gurus ? Because people will say " Saala is Guru ka chela banta hai, aur dekho kya seekha hai gadhe ne. isko kuch bhi predict karna nahin aata".

This practise is what I am against.

By the way I am a Yogoda member just like Shri Sreeramji , a good member of our group. But never said so. because I am not worthy of being this Great Yogis shishya, so whats the point in taking his name and bringing false credit to myself ? I never have enough time to do meditation, Yoga excersises, or whatever he has prescribed for us students, then what right I have to shout in public on rooftops that he is My Guru, just to gain some false praise ? When I am not fit to be his shishya then I am not fit. Period. I have no right to take His name with all the abuse, anger and rude language I use, otherwise too, forget the injunctions he has laid down which i am not following to this date.

Bets wishes,

Bhaskar.

, manoj agarwal <manoj108 wrote:>> Bhaskar,> Well said.One does not misbehaves and the says he is a son of such and such> person or belongs to such a family. When someone represents a> family/village/state or country OR GURU he either behaves according to their> morality or keeps his mouth shut as to whom he is trying to potray.> REGARDS> MANOJ> > On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 10:12 PM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotishwrote:> > >> > Dear friends,> >> > It so happens that we meet many people in Life, who talk of initiation> > from Great spiritual Gurus ( I have one lady in my building who is a> > disciple of Asaram Bapu , she tells everybody she meets ), but their> > behaviour is contrary to having learnt anything worthwhile and far from> > spiritual ( This lady I was talking about, is a Horror story with both> > the children in the building, as well as with the old men and young> > folks, because she is a back biter and very bitchy ) . Now what happens> > ? People knowing such characters laught at such disciples and at their> > Gurus.> >> > In same way, when people in astrology talk of Gurus like Shri KN Rao,> > Shri BV Raman institutions like ICAS, BVB etc. and portray a image which> > would appear larger than Life, THEN it must carry with it the power of> > knowledge in the person doing so, which must reflect in his discussions,> > analysis and talks. When this is missing, then one realises that this> > character is a fake and the gurus are brought to a shame in the> > resultant affairs.> >> > My appeal to those who use their Gurus names, for projecting a image of> > astrological prowess, must possess the visibility, inherent and expected> > in the Shishyas of such Gurus . If you dont possess the astrological> > acumen, then please do not use any Gurus names and spoil them. When you> > become good enough, then please start using your Gurus name, but uptil> > then, please do not spoil their good names.> >> > Bhaskar.> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Bharadwaj ji,

Yes, the names of astrologers and the science of astrology is already

been looked down upon, though more and more people are getting attracted

to it, is a seperate matter. So this becomes a serious issue, with no

recognised scales of measurement for the astrologers abilities, just

anybody and everybody can become a astrologer today with reading half a

book on astrology and with the right connections in Media, also gain

some fame. But the public, intelligent class realises what is

happenning when they see astrologers on the TV channels giving

predictions within seconds of somebody telling them their birth time,

but the gullibles will fall for it. And when their pockets are

unburdened of the weight of money, then they realise the fraud, giving a

bad name to all good astrologers too. We do need some Government

recognised degrees for the astrologers Profession too.

About Hindus and their Sastras being derogated and degenerated by the

Missionaries, this is hapenning since last 50 years in Our country in

full scale, with the Govt. turning a blind eye, and if at all somebody

raises his voice, then the securalist Lobbies are ready to defend and

fight to hush down the voice to a whisper.

regards/Bhaskar.

, ShankaraBharadwaj

Khandavalli <shankarabharadwaj wrote:

>

> It is not in your or anyone's capacity to bring a blemish to Siva. But

a handful of frauds (please understand that this is a general statement

for the sake of answering this post and NOT a reference to anyone) are

sufficient to bring bad name to any well known and a genuine

practitioner, and also bad name to the subject itself. Especially when

there are wolves out there, whose full time job is to denounce sastras

and Hinduism, just waiting for any small piece of information to be made

an issue about. I do not think this can be missed.

> Souvik Dutta explore_vulcan

>

> Monday, March 2, 2009 10:57:40 PM

> Re: Use of Guru's Names for

furthering ones reputation.

>

>

>

> Dear Bhaskar-ji,

>

> I am an illiterate half-informed uneducated fool and yet I openly say

> that my Guru is Shiva.

>

> I humbly bow to Shiva and He loves me for who I am not for what I

> know.

>

> I cry his name openly and say yes He is my Guru. Should I fear that

> my Guru's name will be blemished because I am such a fool?

>

> In all my foolishness, I don't think so.

>

> Guru's are way way above being blemished and that is why we place

> them on a pedestal.

>

> Ravana's Guru was Shiva, Kritveer Arjun's Guru was Dattatreya - were

> their Guru's name blemished due to their misdeeds?

>

> As I mentioned I am fool, so if you have the energy and time, please

> do enlighten me on this. However, if you donot want to engage in a

> discussion with a fool like me, I will completely understand.

>

> Regards,

>

> Souvik

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar-ji,

I read your reply and yet I remain a fool! :)

You are too pre-occupied with ideas of " you " and " me " , too much into

forms and shapes and what " you " think about " yourself " and what " I "

think about " myself " .

The whole point was to go beyond self and understand no one brings

any name (good or bad) to anyone.

However, I wish to continue this discussion, with your kind

permission.

Let us take more " humane " forms.

Lets talk about again " me " because that I guess is the safest bet. I

have studied KP from KP readers but my knowledge is not complete. In

such a case, I make mistakes in predictions.

In such a case, would you consider that I should not consider myself

to be a shishya of the revered Krishnamurthy-ji.

Does a shishya always has to be correct and in case of mistake

his " human " Guru's name gets blemished.

I thought in Kali Yuga, only I was responsible for my acts and no one

else.

Are you one of those who see a person doing bad and say " dekho kaise

apna baap ka naam dubaya " ? Do you judge a father by his son's action?

Please do let me know.

Regards,

Souvik

, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> Dear Souvik ji, we are talking about mortals as shishyas and

mortals

> as Gurus. You are talking tangent with mortals as shishyas and "

Gods "

> as Gurus. gods are Gurus to evryone and not just to You. You are

not a

> special birth to have God as Your Guru. My replies in Red.

> // > I am an illiterate half-informed uneducated fool and yet I

openly

> say

> > that my Guru is Shiva. // Writing this does not make you

humble.

> // > I humbly bow to Shiva and He loves me for who I am not for

what I

> > know.// Writing this does not make you humble.Shiva loves all

His

> devotees . //> I cry his name openly and say yes He is my Guru.

> Should I fear that

> > my Guru's name will be blemished because I am such a fool? //

Yes

> once You make him Your Guru, then you no more remain a fool, if you

are

> really doing his worship. If You are not doing his worship properly

then

> You will remain a fool. Another thing in spirituality somebody may

> teach you somedya iof you are worthy of it. I am telling you today.

Once

> you surrender to God, then you must never talk bad about yourself,

which

> you are doing, which shows that surrender is only on paper, and not

in

> practise. // > In all my foolishness, I don't think so.//

Now you

> are contradicting yourself. One side you are saying yourself that

You

> are a fool, and the other side You make judgements implying that You

> have big brains. // > Guru's are way way above being blemished and

> that is why we place

> > them on a pedestal. // We are not talking about Gurus being

> blemished, but their name sbeing blemished. Get this fact

right. //>

> Ravana's Guru was Shiva, Kritveer Arjun's Guru was Dattatreya - were

> > their Guru's name blemished due to their misdeeds? // You are

nobody

> to judge the actions of personalities like Ravana and Kritveer

Arjuna.

> Do not bring them in the picture when we are talking about

mortals.

> //> As I mentioned I am fool, so if you have the energy and time,

please

> > do enlighten me on this. However, if you donot want to engage in a

> > discussion with a fool like me, I will completely understand. //

> This is a senseless discussion which is meant only for timepass,

and I

> dont have faltu time to spare in meaningless talks. You may instead

> talk this out with your guru. Please spare me from this fruitless

> conversations. regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

>

> , " Souvik Dutta "

> <explore_vulcan@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar-ji,

> >

> > I am an illiterate half-informed uneducated fool and yet I openly

say

> > that my Guru is Shiva.

> >

> > I humbly bow to Shiva and He loves me for who I am not for what I

> > know.

> >

> > I cry his name openly and say yes He is my Guru. Should I fear

that

> > my Guru's name will be blemished because I am such a fool?

> >

> > In all my foolishness, I don't think so.

> >

> > Guru's are way way above being blemished and that is why we place

> > them on a pedestal.

> >

> > Ravana's Guru was Shiva, Kritveer Arjun's Guru was Dattatreya -

were

> > their Guru's name blemished due to their misdeeds?

> >

> > As I mentioned I am fool, so if you have the energy and time,

please

> > discussion with a fool like me, I will completely understand.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Souvik

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear friends,

> > >

> > > It so happens that we meet many people in Life, who talk of

> > initiation

> > > from Great spiritual Gurus ( I have one lady in my building who

is a

> > > disciple of Asaram Bapu , she tells everybody she meets ), but

their

> > > behaviour is contrary to having learnt anything worthwhile and

far

> > from

> > > spiritual ( This lady I was talking about, is a Horror story

with

> > both

> > > the children in the building, as well as with the old men and

young

> > > folks, because she is a back biter and very bitchy ) . Now what

> > happens

> > > ? People knowing such characters laught at such disciples and at

> > their

> > > Gurus.

> > >

> > > In same way, when people in astrology talk of Gurus like Shri KN

> > Rao,

> > > Shri BV Raman institutions like ICAS, BVB etc. and portray a

> > which

> > > would appear larger than Life, THEN it must carry with it the

power

> > of

> > > knowledge in the person doing so, which must reflect in his

> > discussions,

> > > analysis and talks. When this is missing, then one realises that

> > this

> > > character is a fake and the gurus are brought to a shame in the

> > > resultant affairs.

> > >

> > > My appeal to those who use their Gurus names, for projecting a

> > image of

> > > astrological prowess, must possess the visibility, inherent and

> > expected

> > > in the Shishyas of such Gurus . If you dont possess the

astrological

> > > acumen, then please do not use any Gurus names and spoil them.

> > When you

> > > become good enough, then please start using your Gurus name, but

> > uptil

> > > then, please do not spoil their good names.

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Sir, Apologies for the repeated interception: "Are you one of those who see a person doing bad and say "dekho kaise

apna baap ka naam dubaya"? Do you judge a father by his son's action?"While your consort is half of you, your son is your continuation. You are he and he is you. So yes, absolutely, son's action will certainly judge the father. Souvik Dutta <explore_vulcan Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 1:20:27 AM Re: Use of Guru's Names for furthering ones

reputation.

Guest guest

Dear Manoj-ji,

...and if he doesn't shut up about his lineage and acts immorally then

this brings bad name to the family, parents, kul and Guru, who are in

no way responsible for his/her adult action.

...If a false man claims to be a astrologer and a shishya of a reputed

personality and decieves innocent people, for the man's action the

Guru's name will be blemished?

How Manoj-ji, please enlighten me.

How can someone else's name be blemished for another individual's

actions?

Regards,

Souvik

, manoj agarwal

<manoj108 wrote:

>

> Bhaskar,

> Well said.One does not misbehaves and the says he is a son of such

and such

> person or belongs to such a family. When someone represents a

> family/village/state or country OR GURU he either behaves according

to their

> morality or keeps his mouth shut as to whom he is trying to potray.

> REGARDS

> MANOJ

>

> On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 10:12 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotishwrote:

>

> >

> > Dear friends,

> >

> > It so happens that we meet many people in Life, who talk of

initiation

> > from Great spiritual Gurus ( I have one lady in my building who

is a

> > disciple of Asaram Bapu , she tells everybody she meets ), but

their

> > behaviour is contrary to having learnt anything worthwhile and

far from

> > spiritual ( This lady I was talking about, is a Horror story with

both

> > the children in the building, as well as with the old men and

young

> > folks, because she is a back biter and very bitchy ) . Now what

happens

> > ? People knowing such characters laught at such disciples and at

their

> > Gurus.

> >

> > In same way, when people in astrology talk of Gurus like Shri KN

Rao,

> > Shri BV Raman institutions like ICAS, BVB etc. and portray a

image which

> > would appear larger than Life, THEN it must carry with it the

power of

> > knowledge in the person doing so, which must reflect in his

discussions,

> > analysis and talks. When this is missing, then one realises that

this

> > character is a fake and the gurus are brought to a shame in the

> > resultant affairs.

> >

> > My appeal to those who use their Gurus names, for projecting a

image of

> > astrological prowess, must possess the visibility, inherent and

expected

> > in the Shishyas of such Gurus . If you dont possess the

astrological

> > acumen, then please do not use any Gurus names and spoil them.

When you

> > become good enough, then please start using your Gurus name, but

uptil

> > then, please do not spoil their good names.

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear ShankaraBharadwaj-ji,

Aren't we the ones who say that due to a handful of dishonest people,

the whole community cannot be blamed?

If that is so how can one's individual action bring blemish to

someone else?

Isn't this country supposed to be recognize only karma and not kul or

Guru?

" Especially when there are wolves out there, whose full time job is

to denounce sastras and Hinduism, just waiting for any small piece of

information to be made an issue about. "

So you agree with me if I say that people who do what you mentioned

above is wrong action?

If so, why would we (as a community) still think that if one does

wrong, it is a shame to his/her Guru/family etc.?

I maybe missing a point, please do let me know.

Regards,

Souvik

, ShankaraBharadwaj

>

> It is not in your or anyone's capacity to bring a blemish to Siva.

But a handful of frauds (please understand that this is a general

statement for the sake of answering this post and NOT a reference to

anyone) are sufficient to bring bad name to any well known and a

genuine practitioner, and also bad name to the subject itself.

Especially when there are wolves out there, whose full time job is to

denounce sastras and Hinduism, just waiting for any small piece of

information to be made an issue about. I do not think this can be

missed.

> Souvik Dutta <explore_vulcan

>

> Monday, March 2, 2009 10:57:40 PM

>

>

>

> Dear Bhaskar-ji,

>

> I am an illiterate half-informed uneducated fool and yet I openly

say

> that my Guru is Shiva.

>

> I humbly bow to Shiva and He loves me for who I am not for what I

> know.

>

> I cry his name openly and say yes He is my Guru. Should I fear that

> my Guru's name will be blemished because I am such a fool?

>

> In all my foolishness, I don't think so.

>

> Guru's are way way above being blemished and that is why we place

> them on a pedestal.

>

> Ravana's Guru was Shiva, Kritveer Arjun's Guru was Dattatreya -

were

> their Guru's name blemished due to their misdeeds?

>

> As I mentioned I am fool, so if you have the energy and time,

please

> do enlighten me on this. However, if you donot want to engage in a

> discussion with a fool like me, I will completely understand.

>

> Regards,

>

> Souvik

>

Guest guest

dear friends

verily guru is great, for what all we learnt or understood is only

because of our gurus (planet guru as well as the guruji person).

during the past decades and centuries, there were no schools and

colleges and the education was through gurukula system. most of the

gurus were like sages. there started guru worship and selling

themselves as a student or disciple of so and so guru. however, with

the introduction of schools and colleges, natives boast themselves as

a passout from IIM-A,B,C or IIT-X,Y,Z etc. in olden days besides

saraswati vandana, guru vandana too used to happen. in some subjects

like dance, singing, martial arts and even traditional professional

subjects, since the guru is a single person, even today the students

treat the guru in highest respect and the reputation of the student

goes in correlation to that of the guru.

however, as have written earlier few years ago, the job of a true

guru is that of showing the light of knowledge to the native and to

guide the native on the right path and to act like a mirror in

knowing more about the self to the native. this way, a guru helps

the native achieve self realisation or god realisation, for same god

dwells in all. unfortunately, many gurus out of their ignorance and

ahamkara, ask their students and disciples to worship them as god in

which process, the natives after spending lot of time achieve only

guru realisation.

what bhaskarji contends is on the boasting the name of a guru to

validate personal knowledge or lack of it, which has been in practice

especially in the last fifty years. a person belonging to a

different religion keep the surname of a person (his guru) of another

religion to his daughter and his daughter further pass it on to his

son of yet another religion and so on and so forth. in music, one

amateur approaches a maestro and after serving for few years, sells

the great maestro name to promote himself. in films, budding

assistant directors work in one or two flicks and if to their luck,

those films taste success, they promote themselves as great directors

boasting the success of their guru.

coming to astrology, natives must understand the mythological faith

and belief with which astrology is passed on by the sages like

parashara, bhrigu etc. and shall treat the modern astro gurus as the

guides who make these ancient sermons understandable easily.

when shankaracharya prostrated to the chandala and preached the same

god dwelling in all humans, yes we shall bow to the shiva or god in

all humans but treating guru as all the trinity and all gods embodied

etc. is more like a stuti. there are many gurus these days like the

one bhaskarji mentioned who enjoy individual worship so much so that

their disciples sing tailor made guru aratis and worship the photos

of the gurus and believe in no god except their gurus.

guru is reverred mainly because of his selfless nature in sharing his

entire knoweldge to the disciples. well, we all know how the guru of

devatas (brihaspati) sent his son to his rival sukracharya to learn

the mritasanjivini vidya. hence one shall be thankful and grateful

to the guru for all that we learnt from them forever. thats it and

nothing more.

kyonki guru bhi kabhi shishy the.

with best wishes and blessings

pandit arjun

, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Dear Bharadwaj ji,

>

> Yes, the names of astrologers and the science of astrology is

already

> been looked down upon, though more and more people are getting

attracted

> to it, is a seperate matter. So this becomes a serious issue, with

no

> recognised scales of measurement for the astrologers abilities, just

> anybody and everybody can become a astrologer today with reading

half a

> book on astrology and with the right connections in Media, also gain

> some fame. But the public, intelligent class realises what is

> happenning when they see astrologers on the TV channels giving

> predictions within seconds of somebody telling them their birth

time,

> but the gullibles will fall for it. And when their pockets are

> unburdened of the weight of money, then they realise the fraud,

giving a

> bad name to all good astrologers too. We do need some Government

> recognised degrees for the astrologers Profession too.

>

> About Hindus and their Sastras being derogated and degenerated by

the

> Missionaries, this is hapenning since last 50 years in Our country

in

> full scale, with the Govt. turning a blind eye, and if at all

somebody

> raises his voice, then the securalist Lobbies are ready to defend

and

> fight to hush down the voice to a whisper.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , ShankaraBharadwaj

> Khandavalli <shankarabharadwaj@> wrote:

> >

> > It is not in your or anyone's capacity to bring a blemish to

Siva. But

> a handful of frauds (please understand that this is a general

statement

> for the sake of answering this post and NOT a reference to anyone)

are

> sufficient to bring bad name to any well known and a genuine

> practitioner, and also bad name to the subject itself. Especially

when

> there are wolves out there, whose full time job is to denounce

sastras

> and Hinduism, just waiting for any small piece of information to be

made

> an issue about. I do not think this can be missed.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > Souvik Dutta explore_vulcan@

> >

> > Monday, March 2, 2009 10:57:40 PM

> > Re: Use of Guru's Names for

> furthering ones reputation.

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar-ji,

> >

> > I am an illiterate half-informed uneducated fool and yet I openly

say

> > that my Guru is Shiva.

> >

> > I humbly bow to Shiva and He loves me for who I am not for what I

> > know.

> >

> > I cry his name openly and say yes He is my Guru. Should I fear

that

> > my Guru's name will be blemished because I am such a fool?

> >

> > In all my foolishness, I don't think so.

> >

> > Guru's are way way above being blemished and that is why we place

> > them on a pedestal.

> >

> > Ravana's Guru was Shiva, Kritveer Arjun's Guru was Dattatreya -

were

> > their Guru's name blemished due to their misdeeds?

> >

> > As I mentioned I am fool, so if you have the energy and time,

please

> > discussion with a fool like me, I will completely understand.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Souvik

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear all,

This thread seems to have lot of meaning. I have some questions:

How will you interpret the Guru-Sishya in case of

1.Drona-Ekalavya

2.Ramakrishnaparamahamsa- vivekananda

How will you interpret the Baap-beta in case of

1. Dasharath-Sriramchandra

2. Prahlad-Hiranyakashipu

Kisne kiska naam roshan kiya?

Regards,

bhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear Souvik ji,

Is there any sense in the arguments put forth in your mail, to enable this to be continued ? You have made me join your band by forcing me to reply you once again -

// > I read your reply and yet I remain a fool! :)//

And so you shall, till you keep some silence and not

engage in worthless talks. Once you stop

" Chhote mooh badi baat karna ", you will cease to

remain a fool. A fool reveals himself when he talks.

So silence would be the better option for you, which

you do not seem to like.

//> You are too pre-occupied with ideas of "you" and "me", too much into > forms and shapes and what "you" think about "yourself" and what "I" > think about "myself". //

This is thinking of a idle mind, who thinks that the other person is thinking about himself and what he thinks of himself, and what the other person thinks that what you think of yourself, and what he thinks about yourself. (How do you have time to thonk so much ?)

Whatever I may be pre-occupied of , is my lookout, and you are again nobody to judge. At least I am not into wasting someones time.

> > The whole point was to go beyond self and understand no one brings > any name (good or bad) to anyone.

"Going beyond self" will never take place on the internet in this manner, while engaging in time-pass. Lets forget about " no one " and just take a look at your own self first. Going beyond self is too far off, at the moment for you.

> > However, I wish to continue this discussion, with your kind > permission.

I have not given any such permission, and neither you are looking for one. Empty words once again with no intentions of practising what you are talking.

// Let us take more "humane" forms.//

I am humane. You need a mirror to percieve some truths.

// > Lets talk about again "me" because that I guess is the safest bet. I > have studied KP from KP readers but my knowledge is not complete. In > such a case, I make mistakes in predictions. > In such a case, would you consider that I should not consider myself > to be a shishya of the revered Krishnamurthy-ji. //

What a allegory to connect , to a Guru-Shishya relationship. Did your mind not give you an better example to talk about ? This is most foolish.

// > Does a shishya always has to be correct and in case of mistake > his "human" Guru's name gets blemished. //

The question is not of being correct or incorrect. But not using Gurus name for soliciting false praise and favour from innocent public who do not have resources to check on the claims.

// > I thought in Kali Yuga, only I was responsible for my acts and no one > else. //

Too much of " I "is the cause for your erratical thinking.

// > Are you one of those who see a person doing bad and say "dekho kaise > apna baap ka naam dubaya"? Do you judge a father by his son's action? //

Not only me, even your father, wife and children will be judged by your actions. If You dont study academically well, people will say " falane aadmi ka bacchha fail ho gaya, aage padh nahin paya ". If your wife runs away due to your time-pass activities, people will say " Kuch kam dhanda karta nahin tha, din bhar time waste karta tha, toh uski biwi bhaag gayi, kya karti bechari". If You are not able to do anything in Life, and remain a unsuccessful person , then public will say " Nikhattu ladke ko paida kiya iske baap ne ". Your children when they have less comforts and luxuries then others of their age, then people will say " Unki kya galti hai. Itne sundar bacche hain, par unko aisa baap mila, phokat ki rotiyan khata hai ghar par, kaam waam nahin karta, nahin toh bacche kitne aage bhad jaate ".

People will start judging me too if I continue this nonsense with you. they will began saying " Ek toh time pass kar h raha tha, usko ek aur saathi mil gaya . Donon ke pass koi kaam dhanda nahin hai ".

Souvik, enough of this nonsense. Do not expect me to join you in any further such exchanges. You have wasted my one hour early morning today which should have been spent in better activities. Now only God knows how this day will end for today. .

It is said that a man is known by the company he keeps. This is a sad moment for me. You have succeded in making me a fool too by engaging me in conversation with you.

regards/Bhaskar

Guest guest

I understand and respect your views but I don't agree with them.

No one carries anything after death, only the sum total of his and

only his actions.

Thank you for your comments.

Regards,

Souvik

, ShankaraBharadwaj

>

> Sir, Apologies for the repeated interception:

>

> " Are you one of those who see a person doing bad and say " dekho kaise

> apna baap ka naam dubaya " ? Do you judge a father by his son's action? "

>

> While your consort is half of you, your son is your continuation.

You are he and he is you. So yes, absolutely, son's action will

certainly judge the father.

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> Tuesday, March 3, 2009 1:20:27 AM

>

Guest guest

Bhagavati-ji,

Beautiful and thought provoking examples.

Thanks for these wonderful questions which by itself are the answers.

Regards,

Souvik

" bhagavathi_hariharan " <bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:

>

> Dear all,

>

> This thread seems to have lot of meaning. I have some questions:

>

> How will you interpret the Guru-Sishya in case of

>

> 1.Drona-Ekalavya

> 2.Ramakrishnaparamahamsa- vivekananda

>

> How will you interpret the Baap-beta in case of

>

> 1. Dasharath-Sriramchandra

> 2. Prahlad-Hiranyakashipu

>

> Kisne kiska naam roshan kiya?

>

> Regards,

> bhagavathi

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar-ji,

You have indeed opened my eyes. The most important thing is that I so

sorry about wasting one hour of your morning. Please please forgive

for that dear Sir.

I sincerely pray that your day is wonderful. Please forget my words

and trust me when I say that I can vouch for the fact that you are

absolutely no fool and you are among the best of people in AIA

(excluding me ofcourse).

Have a great day!

Pranam and regards,

Souvik

Guest guest

Dear Bharad waj ji,

I think he is not aware of the world and what is hapenning around.

Somebody please tell him what hapenned to the son of Maninder Singh (

the Rapist and killer of many children in Noida, who used to rape and

eat the children after killing them ). Now nobody is giving any work to

his son, due to his fathers deeds.

What about the boy in of Pakistan ? Ajmal who was caught alive , in the

Bombay Tajmahal Hotel firing ? And now his father disowns him because

his reputation is spoilt due to his sons misdeeds.

There are thousands of such examples all around us, but this gentleman

is I think living in some fantasy and Utopia, probably the resultant

effects of the stimulations taken in , for titillations.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Souvik Dutta "

<explore_vulcan wrote:

>

> Dear ShankaraBharadwaj-ji,

>

> I understand and respect your views but I don't agree with them.

>

> No one carries anything after death, only the sum total of his and

> only his actions.

>

> Thank you for your comments.

>

> Regards,

>

> Souvik

>

> , ShankaraBharadwaj

> Khandavalli shankarabharadwaj@ wrote:

> >

> > Sir, Apologies for the repeated interception:

> >

> > " Are you one of those who see a person doing bad and say " dekho

kaise

> > apna baap ka naam dubaya " ? Do you judge a father by his son's

action? "

> >

> > While your consort is half of you, your son is your continuation.

> You are he and he is you. So yes, absolutely, son's action will

> certainly judge the father.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > Souvik Dutta explore_vulcan@

> >

> > Tuesday, March 3, 2009 1:20:27 AM

> > Re: Use of Guru's Names for

> furthering ones reputation.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Souvik ji,

But I never called you the only fool here. And neither did I say you

are the worst one. We are all fools of some kind or the other with

varying degrees of foolishness. Okay ?

Hum bhi phool hain apne bageeche ke bhai. Tumhaari khushboo apni jagah,

aur hamaari apni jagah.

Khush raho.

Bhaskar.

, " Souvik Dutta "

<explore_vulcan wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar-ji,

>

> You have indeed opened my eyes. The most important thing is that I so

> sorry about wasting one hour of your morning. Please please forgive

> for that dear Sir.

>

> I sincerely pray that your day is wonderful. Please forget my words

> and trust me when I say that I can vouch for the fact that you are

> absolutely no fool and you are among the best of people in AIA

> (excluding me ofcourse).

>

> Have a great day!

>

> Pranam and regards,

>

> Souvik

>

Guest guest

Dear Sri Sauvik,These are not my views, so your disagreement is not with me. Please read Adi Parva of Mahabharata, the episode of Pandavas' stay in Ekacakra Pura. When it is the turn of the family that gave shelter to Pandavas to feed a person to Bakasura, there is a beautiful conversation that happens between the members of that family, in which they quote the scriptures to substantiate each one' own view. It is through such upakhyanas that we will understand the nature of relations and the nature of Dharma as well as Karma. I do not think we were talking of "after death", we were talking of how our actions impact those who live around us. If one is to apply the logic of vedantic detachment,

then he should also be really elevated and detached - so that his actions no more bring about any negative impact on others. Doing a social living one one side, with one affecting the society and vice versa, and speaking of "ultimately it is all nothing", is wrong context of vedanta. Souvik Dutta <explore_vulcan Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 7:33:31 AM Re: Use of Guru's Names for furthering ones reputation.

Dear ShankaraBharadwaj- ji,

I understand and respect your views but I don't agree with them.

No one carries anything after death, only the sum total of his and

only his actions.

Thank you for your comments.

Regards,

Souvik

Guest guest

Dear Sri Sauvik,"Aren't we the ones who say that due to a handful of dishonest people,

the whole community cannot be blamed?

If that is so how can one's individual action bring blemish to

someone else?"Did you see that "a whole community" and "someone else" are two totally different contexts? Community is a huge sample space to be "blamed" for the actions to few men. Nevertheless, the actions of independent members do get good or bad name to communities. It all depends on how the community owns or disowns those few people, whether the community is to be praised/blamed for the actions of those members, whether it is because or in spite of the community that those few people act that way. But it is much simpler in case of an individual - no one has the time to study whether the person in question is doing things because of or in spite of his proclaimed guru. Moreover "it should" or "it should not" makes no sense - that is how it happens in the world. I do not thing you are speaking of changing the world. "So you agree with me if I

say that people who do what you mentioned

above is wrong action?"What is wrong? To take some popular man's name for wrong reasons is right? Only blaming him is wrong? Is it not reversing the cause-effect here? The one who takes a popular name for his benefit is the antecedent/cause. Blaming that fellow or his proclaimed guru is the consequent/effect. I do not think there is anything so subtle here. Souvik Dutta <explore_vulcan Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 2:11:07 AM Re:

Use of Guru's Names for furthering ones reputation.

Guest guest

Thank you for pointing me to the section in Mahabharata in the earlier

mail. I will surely try to read that portion.

Thank you for the logical mail below too. Really loved it.

" But it is much simpler in case of an individual - no one has the time

to study whether the person in question is doing things because of or

in spite of his proclaimed guru. Moreover " it should " or " it should

not " makes no sense - that is how it happens in the world. I do not

thing you are speaking of changing the world. "

I am part of this world and for me the phrase " it should not " makes

sense. I not trying to change the world but I am trying to say that

not every where in the world " it happens " like this.

" What is wrong? To take some popular man's name for wrong reasons is

right? Only blaming him is wrong? Is it not reversing the cause-effect

here? The one who takes a popular name for his benefit is the

antecedent/cause. Blaming that fellow or his proclaimed guru is the

consequent/effect. I do not think there is anything so subtle here. "

No, to someone's man for wrong reason is not right.

Blaming that fellow is the effect and is correct.

Blaming his proclaimed Guru as the effect is not correct.

You mentioned " fellow or his proclaimed guru " . I don't agree with the

phrase " or his proclaimed guru " in the sentence.

Again, my view only.

Regards,

Souvik

, ShankaraBharadwaj

>

> Dear Sri Sauvik,

>

> " Aren't we the ones who say that due to a handful of dishonest people,

> the whole community cannot be blamed?

> If that is so how can one's individual action bring blemish to

> someone else? "

>

> Did you see that " a whole community " and " someone else " are two

totally different contexts? Community is a huge sample space to be

" blamed " for the actions to few men. Nevertheless, the actions of

independent members do get good or bad name to communities. It all

depends on how the community owns or disowns those few people, whether

the community is to be praised/blamed for the actions of those

members, whether it is because or in spite of the community that those

few people act that way.

>

> But it is much simpler in case of an individual - no one has the

time to study whether the person in question is doing things because

of or in spite of his proclaimed guru. Moreover " it should " or " it

should not " makes no sense - that is how it happens in the world. I do

not thing you are speaking of changing the world.

>

>

> " So you agree with me if I say that people who do what you mentioned

> above is wrong action? "

>

> What is wrong? To take some popular man's name for wrong reasons is

right? Only blaming him is wrong? Is it not reversing the cause-effect

here? The one who takes a popular name for his benefit is the

antecedent/cause. Blaming that fellow or his proclaimed guru is the

consequent/effect. I do not think there is anything so subtle here.

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> Tuesday, March 3, 2009 2:11:07 AM

>

Guest guest

Dear Souvik and all,

There is no astrological content in this topic.

This is the concept of advertising companies. They use popular figure

to booast up any product.

But they can only booast one time, like giving birth of the product

(ascendent), now it is the quality (age) of the product himself to

survive, total chart comes into consideration.

Thankyou,

Regards,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur

, " Souvik Dutta "

<explore_vulcan wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar-ji,

>

> I read your reply and yet I remain a fool! :)

>

> You are too pre-occupied with ideas of " you " and " me " , too much into

> forms and shapes and what " you " think about " yourself " and what " I "

> think about " myself " .

>

> The whole point was to go beyond self and understand no one brings

> any name (good or bad) to anyone.

>

> However, I wish to continue this discussion, with your kind

> permission.

>

> Let us take more " humane " forms.

>

> Lets talk about again " me " because that I guess is the safest bet. I

> have studied KP from KP readers but my knowledge is not complete. In

> such a case, I make mistakes in predictions.

>

> In such a case, would you consider that I should not consider myself

> to be a shishya of the revered Krishnamurthy-ji.

>

> Does a shishya always has to be correct and in case of mistake

> his " human " Guru's name gets blemished.

>

> I thought in Kali Yuga, only I was responsible for my acts and no one

> else.

>

> Are you one of those who see a person doing bad and say " dekho kaise

> apna baap ka naam dubaya " ? Do you judge a father by his son's action?

>

> Please do let me know.

>

> Regards,

>

> Souvik

>

>

> , " Bhaskar "

> <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Souvik ji, we are talking about mortals as shishyas and

> mortals

> > as Gurus. You are talking tangent with mortals as shishyas and "

> Gods "

> > as Gurus. gods are Gurus to evryone and not just to You. You are

> not a

> > special birth to have God as Your Guru. My replies in Red.

> > // > I am an illiterate half-informed uneducated fool and yet I

> openly

> > say

> > > that my Guru is Shiva. // Writing this does not make you

> humble.

> > // > I humbly bow to Shiva and He loves me for who I am not for

> what I

> > > know.// Writing this does not make you humble.Shiva loves all

> His

> > devotees . //> I cry his name openly and say yes He is my Guru.

> > Should I fear that

> > > my Guru's name will be blemished because I am such a fool? //

> Yes

> > once You make him Your Guru, then you no more remain a fool, if you

> are

> > really doing his worship. If You are not doing his worship properly

> then

> > You will remain a fool. Another thing in spirituality somebody may

> > teach you somedya iof you are worthy of it. I am telling you today.

> Once

> > you surrender to God, then you must never talk bad about yourself,

> which

> > you are doing, which shows that surrender is only on paper, and not

> in

> > practise. // > In all my foolishness, I don't think so.//

> Now you

> > are contradicting yourself. One side you are saying yourself that

> You

> > are a fool, and the other side You make judgements implying that You

> > have big brains. // > Guru's are way way above being blemished and

> > that is why we place

> > > them on a pedestal. // We are not talking about Gurus being

> > blemished, but their name sbeing blemished. Get this fact

> right. //>

> > Ravana's Guru was Shiva, Kritveer Arjun's Guru was Dattatreya - were

> > > their Guru's name blemished due to their misdeeds? // You are

> nobody

> > to judge the actions of personalities like Ravana and Kritveer

> Arjuna.

> > Do not bring them in the picture when we are talking about

> mortals.

> > //> As I mentioned I am fool, so if you have the energy and time,

> please

> > > do enlighten me on this. However, if you donot want to engage in a

> > > discussion with a fool like me, I will completely understand. //

> > This is a senseless discussion which is meant only for timepass,

> and I

> > dont have faltu time to spare in meaningless talks. You may instead

> > talk this out with your guru. Please spare me from this fruitless

> > conversations. regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Souvik Dutta "

> > <explore_vulcan@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskar-ji,

> > >

> > > I am an illiterate half-informed uneducated fool and yet I openly

> say

> > > that my Guru is Shiva.

> > >

> > > I humbly bow to Shiva and He loves me for who I am not for what I

> > > know.

> > >

> > > I cry his name openly and say yes He is my Guru. Should I fear

> that

> > > my Guru's name will be blemished because I am such a fool?

> > >

> > > In all my foolishness, I don't think so.

> > >

> > > Guru's are way way above being blemished and that is why we place

> > > them on a pedestal.

> > >

> > > Ravana's Guru was Shiva, Kritveer Arjun's Guru was Dattatreya -

> were

> > > their Guru's name blemished due to their misdeeds?

> > >

> > > As I mentioned I am fool, so if you have the energy and time,

> please

> > > do enlighten me on this. However, if you donot want to engage in a

> > > discussion with a fool like me, I will completely understand.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > Souvik

> > >

> > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear friends,

> > > >

> > > > It so happens that we meet many people in Life, who talk of

> > > initiation

> > > > from Great spiritual Gurus ( I have one lady in my building who

> is a

> > > > disciple of Asaram Bapu , she tells everybody she meets ), but

> their

> > > > behaviour is contrary to having learnt anything worthwhile and

> far

> > > from

> > > > spiritual ( This lady I was talking about, is a Horror story

> with

> > > both

> > > > the children in the building, as well as with the old men and

> young

> > > > folks, because she is a back biter and very bitchy ) . Now what

> > > happens

> > > > ? People knowing such characters laught at such disciples and at

> > > their

> > > > Gurus.

> > > >

> > > > In same way, when people in astrology talk of Gurus like Shri KN

> > > Rao,

> > > > Shri BV Raman institutions like ICAS, BVB etc. and portray a

> image

> > > which

> > > > would appear larger than Life, THEN it must carry with it the

> power

> > > of

> > > > knowledge in the person doing so, which must reflect in his

> > > discussions,

> > > > analysis and talks. When this is missing, then one realises that

> > > this

> > > > character is a fake and the gurus are brought to a shame in the

> > > > resultant affairs.

> > > >

> > > > My appeal to those who use their Gurus names, for projecting a

> > > image of

> > > > astrological prowess, must possess the visibility, inherent and

> > > expected

> > > > in the Shishyas of such Gurus . If you dont possess the

> astrological

> > > > acumen, then please do not use any Gurus names and spoil them.

> > > When you

> > > > become good enough, then please start using your Gurus name, but

> > > uptil

> > > > then, please do not spoil their good names.

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Agreed. Sri Sauvik, we can take the thread offline if you are still interested. Vijay Goel <goyalvj Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 12:31:41 PM Re: Use of Guru's Names for furthering ones

reputation.

Dear Souvik and all,

There is no astrological content in this topic.

This is the concept of advertising companies. They use popular figure

to booast up any product.

But they can only booast one time, like giving birth of the product

(ascendent), now it is the quality (age) of the product himself to

survive, total chart comes into consideration.

Thankyou,

Regards,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur