IndiaDivine.org

Vasistha's works

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Recently I came across the works of Vasistha Kavyakantha Ganapati Muni, one of the greatest seers of previous century. Can scan and upload these if the group is interested. 1. Hora Nirnaya Sangraha (general work on the terminology, planets and their positioning, their results and yogas) 2. Shodasa sloki (a small compendium of basic principles of horoscopy) 3. Tribhava phala Candrika (deals mostly with three bhavas - tanu, kalatra and putra bhavas)

Guest guest

Dear Sri Kursija ji,The complete works is in 10 volumes. The three I listed form a part of the eighth volume. It might be impractical for me to scan the volume, but I will surely do it for these ones on Jyotisha, soon. ShankarS.C. Kursija <sckursija Cc:

shankarabharadwaj Wednesday, March 4, 2009 1:53:42 PM Re:Vasistha's works

Sh.Shankar Bhardavaj ji,

I am interested in the work, I shall be glad if you can send the work and other three books.

With regards

Guest guest

Dear ShankaraBharadwaj ji, Definitely we are interested. Please proceed with the same. If the space available in the group is not enough then we can share the file between all of us with the help of some good file sharing sites such as www.esnips.com or www.4share.com .Love and regards,Sreenadh , ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli <shankarabharadwaj wrote:>> Recently I came across the works of Vasistha Kavyakantha Ganapati Muni, one of the greatest seers of previous century. Can scan and upload these if the group is interested. > > 1. Hora Nirnaya Sangraha (general work on the terminology, planets and their positioning, their results and yogas)> 2. Shodasa sloki (a small compendium of basic principles of horoscopy) > 3. Tribhava phala Candrika (deals mostly with three bhavas - tanu, kalatra and putra bhavas)>

Guest guest

dear sirpls upload.regdsThis mail is sent by siddhartha.--- On Wed, 4/3/09, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli <shankarabharadwaj wrote:ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli <shankarabharadwaj Vasistha's works Date: Wednesday, 4 March, 2009, 11:29 AM

Recently I came across the works of Vasistha Kavyakantha Ganapati Muni, one of the greatest seers of previous century. Can scan and upload these if the group is interested. 1. Hora Nirnaya Sangraha (general work on the terminology, planets and their positioning, their results and yogas) 2. Shodasa sloki (a small compendium of basic principles of horoscopy) 3. Tribhava phala Candrika (deals mostly with three bhavas - tanu, kalatra and putra bhavas)

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Khandavalliji,

Namaste,

Vasistha Kavyakantha Ganapati had written somewhere about the four yugas and their span, in years. Do you have that wioth you? I think some of us will be interested in that too.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

--- On Tue, 3/3/09, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli <shankarabharadwaj wrote:

ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli <shankarabharadwaj Vasistha's works Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 9:59 PM

Guest guest

Namaste Sri Sunil ji,It should be a part of Viswa Mimamsa, his encyclopedia kind of work on Hinduism. I will post it as I find it. ShankarSunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya Sent: Friday, March 6, 2009 3:13:40 AMRe: Vasistha's works

Dear Khandavalliji,

Namaste,

Vasistha Kavyakantha Ganapati had written somewhere about the four yugas and their span, in years. Do you have that wioth you? I think some of us will be interested in that too.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

--- On Tue, 3/3/09, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli <shankarabharadwaj@ > wrote:

ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli <shankarabharadwaj@ >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Vasistha's worksancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, March 3, 2009, 9:59 PM