IndiaDivine.org

What is 7 step theory?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Siddhartha ji, Please refer to the achieves - for many conversations happened about the same. To be straight and simple, 7-step or 7-fold system of astrology is nothing but, "Considering the 7 types of result derivation methodologies whether it be result derivation for natal chart of vargas". The 7 items or combinations considered are - 1) Stana (Place) : This could be Sign/Nakshatra/Varga 2) Bhava (House): This is nothing but a name given to the Signs starting from Lagna. The results of special importance are results indicated by house lord placed in other houses. 3) Kheta (Planet) : This is nothing but the results indicated by combination of planets. For example results indicated by 2 planet, 3 planet, 4 planet etc combinations comes under this category. 4) Stana-Bhava (Place-House) : Results for House-Planet combinations. For example the result for Gemini Sign in 3rd House. 5) Stana-Graha (Place-Planet): Results for planets placed in various Signs etc. Results for combinations such as Sun in Aries etc comes under this category. 6) Bhava-Graha (House-Planet) : Results for planets placed in various Houses etc. Results for combinations such as Sun in 2nd House etc comes under this category. 7) Stana-Bhava-Graha (Place-House-Planet): Results for Place-House-Planet combinations. For example results considering combinations such as Sun in 1st House in Aries etc comes under this category. There is nothing new in this system. But the simple fact that was being explained in that, this is the primary premise or categorization based on which the ancient Rishi horas created, derived almost the whole astrological system whether it be natal astrology, prashna or what ever. Note: Read the messages in archies about any of the above result areas of the files I uploaded in the files section inside the folder "Sreenadh". May be that could be useful.Love and regards,Sreenadh , siddhartha saxaena <numerology_works wrote:>> Dear All> > What is 7 step theory?in brief can anyone exlplain?> > regds> siddhartha> > This mail is sent by siddhartha.> > > > > ________________________________> Vijay Goel goyalvj > Saturday, 7 March, 2009 9:16:55 AM> Re: Mail from Mr. Vinay Jha> > > Respected Sreenadhji,> > Thankyou for taking cognizance of younger ones. > > Yeah my nice friend is Malayali from kerala (R. Menon)who has your book on Prashna Sastra, for me it is "Kala akshar bhes barabar" [:)]> > Regards,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sreenadh" sreesog@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Vijay Goel ji,> > The books I wrote are not in Tamil, but in Malayalam, my mother> > tongue. [:)] Any way thanks for the complement. [:)]> > ==>> > > This group was initiated for the discussion on 7 step theory as> > > explained by him, but i think we have lost our direction and many> > > general discussion is going on.> > <==> > This is only partially true..> > * 7 step theory or explanation of astrological prediction system, is> > NOT my contribution but an ancient one, put forward by sage Vasishta.> > * We haven't lost our direction but the members are in want of time> > to dedicate more - due to their busy schedule and just because of that> > resort to general discussions than to sequential and in-depth articles> > or write-ups.> > * It is true that currently many general discussions are going on -> > and the main thread of 7 step or 7-fold system is not given prime focus> > (even though it is there in the mind of everyone).> > Thanks for sharing the thought and reminding us all about the need to> > go back and start again from where we left in 7 -fold system. [;)]> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vijay Goel> > <goyalvj@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhagavathi,> > >> > > ** // New Version of Kundalee Software : Faster, Easier but Bigger //> > >> > > Is vedic astro going the burger way? **> > >> > > Here the expansion of Kundalee software is going on Rahu way, not due> > to> > > Jupiter. :)> > >> > > ------------ -------> > >> > > Shri Shreenadhji is the authenthic scholer and published few books in> > > Tamil Language. I have seen that one book with my Tamil friend here at> > > Jaipur.> > > I am waiting for his few writings he has promised on divisional> > charts.> > > This group was initiated for the discussion on 7 step theory as> > > explained by him, but i think we have lost our direction and many> > > general discussion is going on.> > > I am eagerly waiting for some learnings from the seniors and from> > their> > > experience.> > >> > > Best Wishes,> > > Vijay Goel> > > Jaipur.> > >> >> > > __._,_..___> Messages in this topic (14) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic > Messages | Files | Photos | Database > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required) > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un > Recent Activity> * 23> New MembersVisit Your Group > Give Back> for Good> Get inspired> by a good cause.> Y! Toolbar> Get it Free!> easy 1-click access> to your groups.> > Start a group> in 3 easy steps.> Connect with others.> . > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/>

Guest guest

Respected Sreenadh sirThanks and lots of regardssiddhartha This mail is sent by siddhartha.Sreenadh <sreesog Sent: Monday, 9 March, 2009 5:34:09 PM Re: What is 7 step theory?

Dear Siddhartha ji, Please refer to the achieves - for many conversations happened about the same. To be straight and simple, 7-step or 7-fold system of astrology is nothing but, "Considering the 7 types of result derivation methodologies whether it be result derivation for natal chart of vargas". The 7 items or combinations considered are - 1) Stana (Place) : This could be Sign/Nakshatra/ Varga 2) Bhava (House): This is nothing but a name given to the Signs starting from Lagna. The results of special importance are results indicated by house lord placed in other houses. 3) Kheta (Planet) : This is nothing but the results indicated by combination of planets. For example results indicated by 2 planet, 3 planet, 4 planet etc combinations comes under this category. 4) Stana-Bhava (Place-House) : Results for

House-Planet combinations. For example the result for Gemini Sign in 3rd House. 5) Stana-Graha (Place-Planet) : Results for planets placed in various Signs etc. Results for combinations such as Sun in Aries etc comes under this category. 6) Bhava-Graha (House-Planet) : Results for planets placed in various Houses etc. Results for combinations such as Sun in 2nd House etc comes under this category. 7) Stana-Bhava- Graha (Place-House- Planet): Results for Place-House- Planet combinations. For example results considering combinations such as Sun in 1st House in Aries etc comes under this category. There is nothing new in this system. But the simple fact that was being explained in that, this is the primary premise or categorization based on which the ancient Rishi horas created, derived almost the whole astrological system whether it be natal astrology, prashna or what

ever. Note: Read the messages in archies about any of the above result areas of the files I uploaded in the files section inside the folder "Sreenadh". May be that could be useful.Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, siddhartha saxaena <numerology_works@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All> > What is 7 step theory?in brief can anyone exlplain?> > regds> siddhartha> > This mail is sent by siddhartha.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Vijay Goel goyalvj ancient_indian_ astrology> Saturday, 7 March, 2009 9:16:55 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Mail from Mr. Vinay Jha> > > Respected Sreenadhji,> > Thankyou for taking cognizance of younger ones. > > Yeah my

nice friend is Malayali from kerala (R. Menon)who has your book on Prashna Sastra, for me it is "Kala akshar bhes barabar" [:)]> > Regards,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sreenadh" sreesog@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Vijay Goel ji,> > The books I wrote are not in Tamil, but in Malayalam, my mother> > tongue. [:)] Any way thanks for the complement. [:)]> > ==>> > > This group was initiated for the discussion on 7 step theory as> > > explained by him, but i think we have lost our direction and many> > > general discussion is going on.> > <==> > This is only partially true..> > * 7 step theory or explanation of astrological prediction system, is> > NOT my contribution but an ancient one, put forward by sage Vasishta.>

> * We haven't lost our direction but the members are in want of time> > to dedicate more - due to their busy schedule and just because of that> > resort to general discussions than to sequential and in-depth articles> > or write-ups.> > * It is true that currently many general discussions are going on -> > and the main thread of 7 step or 7-fold system is not given prime focus> > (even though it is there in the mind of everyone).> > Thanks for sharing the thought and reminding us all about the need to> > go back and start again from where we left in 7 -fold system. [;)]> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vijay Goel> > <goyalvj@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhagavathi,> > >> > > ** // New Version of

Kundalee Software : Faster, Easier but Bigger //> > >> > > Is vedic astro going the burger way? **> > >> > > Here the expansion of Kundalee software is going on Rahu way, not due> > to> > > Jupiter. :)> > >> > > ------------ -------> > >> > > Shri Shreenadhji is the authenthic scholer and published few books in> > > Tamil Language. I have seen that one book with my Tamil friend here at> > > Jaipur.> > > I am waiting for his few writings he has promised on divisional> > charts.> > > This group was initiated for the discussion on 7 step theory as> > > explained by him, but i think we have lost our direction and many> > > general discussion is going on.> > > I am eagerly waiting for some learnings from the seniors and from>

> their> > > experience.> > >> > > Best Wishes,> > > Vijay Goel> > > Jaipur.> > >> >> > > __._,_..___> Messages in this topic (14) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic > Messages | Files | Photos | Database > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required) > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un > Recent Activity> * 23> New MembersVisit Your Group > Give Back> for Good> Get inspired> by a good cause.> Y! Toolbar> Get it Free!> easy 1-click access> to your groups.> > Start a group> in 3 easy steps.> Connect with others.> . > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help.. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools- 08.html/>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.