IndiaDivine.org

-For UPDATE SOME ANSWERS .. BEWARE- VEDIC ASTROLOG

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Vikas ji, Ha...Ha..Ha.... I enjoyed this post.... :=) Anyway Pankaj Dhar ji will become more serious and will share some good info with us in future, I believe - than provoking jokes. :) Love and regards,Sreenadh , Viikas <vikkasjindal wrote:>> Respected Punkajj Dhar Sir,> > You are great. You have great knowledge of Astrology. In case I am infant in> Astrology.> I was also talking and thinking like you. But at the right time my well> wishers admitted to me in Hospital.> > Now I am ok. Sir, As per my knowledge, When moon is afflicted by saturn or> Rahu, a person behave like you.> > I have also no. of scientific theories of astrology. If you want i can share> with u.> > I wanted to change my name to "Murkhananad" but i came to know that is a> divine name of Guru's Guru.> > Sorry,> Vikkas> > > On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 6:40 PM, pom pom pankajdhar wrote:> > > "I don't understand this. If we are trying to predict the time of> > marriage for a person, how can 3 different predictions be right. Hope you> > are not talking about describing traits and behaviour which we do not call> > predictions."> >> > 1) Predictions are alawys in terms of chances-say you use data d1,d2....dn> > to make predictions..(using different mdoels of astrology).> >> > the accuracy of marraige would depnd on the system> > used(a)KP,b)transits...c)Parashara) and also knowledge and parctsie of> > astrologer.> >> > 1)Some one suses the dahsa system...> >> > 2)some one else uses only transits> >> > 3)some one else uses navamsa and transits> >> > 4) some one uses KP system..> >> > say all are given 100 charts- the success rates of say 1) would be 60/10,> > succes rate for 2) could be say 40/100.....so on and so forth( Go and check> > with astrolgers you will understand what is being talked about)..> >> > The reason of this difference is the relevant data to make prediction used> > by various systems is different and so is the expertize of the astrolger> >> > All these things need to be statistcially proven..to tell you what it> > means..> >> > Neelam - I think this might be pom pom. for you...and many..but without> > such sceintfic backings...it would diffult to prove it as a sceince like> > economics..> >> > Once again without a proper background and attitdeu one cannot learn.( I> > had trie dot give a common snese example whic possible you could not> > understand...may be we will sue the language of GOD/maths- the tool that has> > been used to make matters explicit..> >> > If you have really studied and prcaticed astrology well, the wrtings would> > have struck you at frist instance..The observations cannot escape you..> >> > Humility to learn from each other is some thing which need to have..> >> > Thanks..> >> > SOME FALLACIOU satements made:> > ==============================> > 1) Neelam wrote:> > "We have no compulsions also to> > > accept everything thrown at us."> >> > 2)"Hope you are not> > > talking about describing traits and behaviour which we do not call> > > predictions."> >> > You think an astrologer does nto knwo about "predictions"> >> > BTW just a contradiction, when you talk about a personality of a married> > partner, that also is a prediction of one kind of parameter, though the time> > part is missing> >> > OR you donot think it so.> >> > First let us be clear what prediction means and then doa debate on> > predictions...> >> > 3)"We have expectations only from ourselves. We have no compulsions also> > to"> >> > I hope neelam is one person- why this word WE is coming in???> >> > [Moderator Message: Message Edited by moderators. Dear Pankaj, please be> > specific and concentrate on astrological discussions]> > > >>