IndiaDivine.org

About Dasha Sandhi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear learned Members,

Recently i was going through some site and there i had come across Dasha Sandhi. When a person is going through dasha sandhi, marriage should not be done. What are the effects of dasha sandhi on a person going through it? Will it be different for different different planets or the effects will be same for all the planets? Where it was first mentioned in classics? Kindly share your knowledge.

I thank you very much.

Regards,

Sai krishna

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

dear neo spiritualist No sentence shud taken verbatim in astro first go with bhava ,bhavesh ,karaka for knowing any results ,then see dasas ( to see frutification of results ) ,so if dasa santhi shows bad only u predict bad for marriage esp in last 3 months of it .Also see the chart of girl too ,if she has gud dasa going to run or running ( see like this for 25 to 30 yrs minimum-as the aim is first child shud b a earning memebr in case of vaidavya in charts ) and both having dasa santhi at the time of marriage then only go with more caution but if the coming dasa is good and good for lagna or yoga karaka etc and a charts with longitivity ,we can go ahead with marriage in caSE MANGAL DOSHA ( IS NOT CANCELLED IN BOTH CHARTS TO FULLEST ) is well attented ,mangal being a quick planet it generaly givs its dosh in 1 to 3 yrs frm the time of marriage ( even in naisargika dasa scheme after moon~one yr ,mangal will took over and has a perdiod of 2 yrs ,so it is taken as 3 yrs )time of marriage other wise will wait for it s dasa to happen in such charts or will happen in sub or even sub sub periods or pass it on to ketu as KUJAVAT ketu hope i am clear rgrds sunil nair , neo spiritualist <neospiritualist wrote:>> Dear learned Members,> > Recently i was going through some site and there i had come across Dasha Sandhi. When a person is going through dasha sandhi, marriage should not be done. What are the effects of dasha sandhi on a person going through it? Will it be different for different different planets or the effects will be same for all the planets? Where it was first mentioned in classics? Kindly share your knowledge.> > I thank you very much.> > Regards,> Sai krishna> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>

Guest guest

Dear Neospiritualist,

//Kindly share your knowledge.//

I can only share my experience as i have very little knwoledge...

Yes Dasha Sandhi or some call it Dasha-Chidra is very crucial period for any

native, again it all depends upon the dashas(Lords) operating and respective

benefic/malificness with respect to the Lagna and Moon. So the

effects/influences vari accordingly. Hence the good astrologer(s) normally

sugggest to AOVID such period for taking any major dicisions..

Just for your info, i got married in Dasha-Chidra and me and my estranged wife

are living 1954Kms (by Air distance)away!!....:-):-(

Hope this helps and the learned members may add..

Regards

Chandu2Chill

, neo spiritualist

<neospiritualist wrote:

Dear learned Members,

Recently i was going through some site and there i had come across Dasha Sandhi.

When a person is going through dasha sandhi, marriage should not be done. What

are the effects of dasha sandhi on a person going through it? Will it be

different for different different planets or the effects will be same for all

the planets? Where it was first mentioned in classics? Kindly share your

knowledge.

I thank you very much.

Regards,

Sai krishna

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Guest guest

Dear Neospiritualist

Yes, it is very important time when one major dasha changes to another. it is

known as period of chidra dasha. it then period of many changes and it depends

on which dasha is changing. if malefic is changing to benefic one and the planet

is also well placed then changes are going to bring good. you are suggested to

analyse your charts the sub period of ending of one dasha and sub period of

beginning of the coming dasha- does that bring any change during that period? I

hope so yes, further you can deduce the nature of result of that change is

dependant on the nature of approaching major dasha- this will give you clues

[nature of houses and planets connected with the dasha lords] regarding the

changes of life.

, neo spiritualist

<neospiritualist wrote:

>

> Dear learned Members,

>  

> Recently i was going through some site and there i had come across Dasha

Sandhi. When a person is going through dasha sandhi, marriage should not be

done. What are the effects of dasha sandhi on a person going through it? Will it

be different for different different planets or the effects will be same for all

the planets? Where it was first mentioned in classics? Kindly share your

knowledge.

>  

> I thank you very much.

>  

> Regards,

> Sai krishna

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Guest guest

Dear Alkaastro ji,//one major dasha changes to another. it is known as period of chidra dasha. //There is a major difference between dasha chhidr and chhidr dasha, What you are trying to say in the above sentence not chhidr dasha.

RegardsNeelam2009/3/16 alkaastro <alkaastro

Dear Neospiritualist

Yes, it is very important time when one major dasha changes to another. it is known as period of chidra dasha. it then period of many changes and it depends on which dasha is changing. if malefic is changing to benefic one and the planet is also well placed then changes are going to bring good. you are suggested to analyse your charts the sub period of ending of one dasha and sub period of beginning of the coming dasha- does that bring any change during that period? I hope so yes, further you can deduce the nature of result of that change is dependant on the nature of approaching major dasha- this will give you clues [nature of houses and planets connected with the dasha lords] regarding the changes of life.

, neo spiritualist <neospiritualist wrote:

>

> Dear learned Members,

>  

> Recently i was going through some site and there i had come across Dasha Sandhi. When a person is going through dasha sandhi, marriage should not be done. What are the effects of dasha sandhi on a person going through it? Will it be different for different different planets or the effects will be same for all the planets? Where it was first mentioned in classics? Kindly share your knowledge.

>  

> I thank you very much.

>  

> Regards,

> Sai krishna

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/

>

Guest guest

Dear Learned Members,

I really thank you very much for sharing your knowledge. As i am still a learner, its really very helping in getting the knowledge of many learned persons in this way.

Once again i thank you very much.

Regards,

Sai Krishna--- On Sun, 15/3/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Re: About Dasha Sandhi Date: Sunday, 15 March, 2009, 6:32 PM

dear neo spiritualist No sentence shud taken verbatim in astro first go with bhava ,bhavesh ,karaka for knowing any results ,then see dasas ( to see frutification of results ) ,so if dasa santhi shows bad only u predict bad for marriage esp in last 3 months of it .Also see the chart of girl too ,if she has gud dasa going to run or running ( see like this for 25 to 30 yrs minimum-as the aim is first child shud b a earning memebr in case of vaidavya in charts ) and both having dasa santhi at the time of marriage then only go with more caution but if the coming dasa is good and good for lagna or yoga karaka etc and a charts with longitivity ,we can go ahead with marriage in caSE MANGAL DOSHA ( IS NOT CANCELLED IN BOTH CHARTS TO FULLEST ) is well attented ,mangal being a quick planet it generaly givs its dosh in 1 to 3 yrs frm the time of marriage ( even in naisargika dasa scheme

after moon~one yr ,mangal will took over and has a perdiod of 2 yrs ,so it is taken as 3 yrs )time of marriage other wise will wait for it s dasa to happen in such charts or will happen in sub or even sub sub periods or pass it on to ketu as KUJAVAT ketu hope i am clear rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, neo spiritualist <neospiritualist@ ...> wrote:>> Dear learned Members,> > Recently i was going through some site and there i had come across Dasha Sandhi. When a person is going through dasha sandhi, marriage should not be done. What are the effects of dasha sandhi on a person going through it? Will it be different for different different planets or the effects will be same for all the planets? Where it was first mentioned in classics? Kindly share your knowledge.> > I thank you very much.>

> Regards,> Sai krishna> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

You are right, many changes happend during those periods and influenced my life to a greater extent. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Sai krishna--- On Mon, 16/3/09, alkaastro <alkaastro wrote:

alkaastro <alkaastro Re: About Dasha Sandhi Date: Monday, 16 March, 2009, 9:27 AM

Dear NeospiritualistYes, it is very important time when one major dasha changes to another. it is known as period of chidra dasha. it then period of many changes and it depends on which dasha is changing. if malefic is changing to benefic one and the planet is also well placed then changes are going to bring good. you are suggested to analyse your charts the sub period of ending of one dasha and sub period of beginning of the coming dasha- does that bring any change during that period? I hope so yes, further you can deduce the nature of result of that change is dependant on the nature of approaching major dasha- this will give you clues [nature of houses and planets connected with the dasha lords] regarding the changes of life.ancient_indian_

astrology, neo spiritualist <neospiritualist@ ...> wrote:>> Dear learned Members,> > Recently i was going through some site and there i had come across Dasha Sandhi. When a person is going through dasha sandhi, marriage should not be done. What are the effects of dasha sandhi on a person going through it? Will it be different for different different planets or the effects will be same for all the planets? Where it was first mentioned in classics? Kindly share your knowledge.> > I thank you very much.> > Regards,> Sai krishna> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/>

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!