IndiaDivine.org

Achievements_Vedic-Hindu sage scientists

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Mr. Sunil Bhattacharya ji,

//I think the saggittarians do not make good astrlogers//.

Think your crusade against the Berlin Wall !! i.e. Crazy Avatar Krishen Kaul.... who has all Hindu God ingredients in his name.... yet speaks exactly opposite..... = has resulted in deep frustations .... as shown in your Class_1 Civil Suite statement above....

Trust this is only a light hearted statement....for it would be gross injustice to club all Sagattarians under ONE big umbrella statement !!

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram Srinivasji,Namskar,Avatarji is a half-baked scholar.Firstly he started telling that the term" Vedic Astrology" is not correct as according to him the rashis are not mentioned in the Vedas. I told him that there is indeed mention of "Vrishabh" in Veda. I told him that the Mahabharata too mentions "Brahma rashi". I also told him that the Puranas includuing the Bhagavata Purana mentions the rashis and the puranas are considered as the fifth Veda according to Chandogya Upanishad.Secondly he said that Astrology was not mentioned in the ancient Hindu sashtras . I exposed this untruth and told him that the Manu Smriti had specifically mentioned that king must consult astrloger and Manu smriti is the earliest dharma sashtra of the Hindus and this shows that from the earliest time

the Hindus knew about astrology and consulted astrologers. Moreover the epics are are full of astrological statements. Thirdly Avatrji says that the Hindus learnt astrology from the Greeks. In 19th century BCE Lord Buddha said that he belonged to the Ikshaku Vamsha and Manu was the ancestor of Ikshaku. As Manu had mentioned astrology this itself means that the Indians knew astrology much before the Greeks. Further I asked him that if the Indians learnt astrology from the Greeks why then the western astrology does not have the Dasha, Antardasha and the Pratyantardasha system etc. He has no reply to that. Fourthly he says that Varahamihira copied from the astrology from Sphuridhwaja. I told him that Varahamihira was born much before Sphurudhwaja as Varahamihira mentions Sakendra kala, which started with the start of the Saka reign in 551 BCE. This Sakendra kala is different from the Sakanta kala mentioned by Brahmagupta. which

started at the end of the Saka kala in 78 CE. The latter is popularly known as saka kala. Avtarji just follows what David Pingree wrote and that suits his purpose of denigrating Indian astrology. Do you know that the theme of Pingree's PhD thesis was "Collecting evidence to prove that the Indians learnt evrything from the Greeks Fifthly Avtarji says that Astrology was not allowed to be practised by the Hindus as Manu says in chapter 3 and verse 167 that the astrologers along with the trainers of elephants, cows, horses and camels are not allowed in the devakaryta and pretakarya. He has misinterpreted the Manu Smriti as actually Manu mentions in Chapter 3, verses, verses 150 to 189 about the types of people, who are not allowed to participate in these rites, as when they sit during the ceremony the pitris also sit near them. Broadly the ill-mannered persons and unclean people and those who are inappropriate for that sitting are to be

avoided in these karyas. Manu included the physicians and the temple priests also among them. It is understandable that he physicians will have to leave the ceremony midway if he gets a call from a patient and therefore he is not considered

not worthy of sitting in that ceremony or may be because of treating all kinds of diseased people it is not possible for him to remain absolutely clean at all times.. So also it is understandable that the temple priest is not supposed to leave the temple and attend religious ceremony at other bpeople's place. Even if it is considered lowly to practice astrology as compared to some the other professions Manu had not banned astrology. Then he would have banned the medical practice and temple worship too.Sixthly Avtarji was criticising that the Hindus are doing wrong thing by celebrating the Makar Sankranti twenty four days after the Uttarayana. At no time in the ancient past was the Uttarayana observed as a festival, though Uttarayana has important spiritual significance. He was also criticising the different ayanamshas. But he did not know from when the Makar Sankranti was observed and from when the Ayanamsha corrections started. He also did not

know that all the different Ayanamsha corrections differ only by a fraction of a degree. I had to tell him through the recent mail that the

Winter solstice started occurring in the Makar rashi from the 19th century BCE and that it continued till the 3rd century CE, when the Winter solstice moved to Dhanu rashi and that we are commemorating that junction of change-over of Winter solstice from the Makarrashi to the Dhanu rashi and that after 25,800 years from 300 CE the Uttarayana will occur again in the Makara-Dhanu junction. I have disproved so many of his accusations against Indian astrology and still he goes on repeating the same baseless things. By repeating many times he wants to frustrate the Vedic astronomers but he is wrong as the Vedic astronomers are no fools. I guess he wants us to observe the Makar Sankranti on the Winter Solstice day as the Christmas is actually based on Uttarayana Sankranti. In 325 CE the winter sostice occurred on 24th December. That was before Pope Gregory's correction of the calendar. The next day the pagans of Rome (the

Mithra

worshippers) observed the birth-day of the Sun. To gain the support of the christians by glorifying Jesus Christ king Consantine ordered that the birthday of Jesus Christ be observed on the day after the Winter solstice. Probably Avtarji wants to convert the Hindus and make them observe the Christian custom.Soirry for making it this long. I wanted to give you an idea of the arguments I had with him for the last three yearsRegards--- On Sun, 3/15/09, sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote:sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 Re: Achievements_Vedic-Hindu sage scientists Date: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 8:01 PM

//I think the saggittarians do not make good astrlogers// .

Think your crusade against the Berlin Wall !! i.e. Crazy Avatar Krishen Kaul.... who has all Hindu God ingredients in his name.... yet speaks exactly opposite.... . = has resulted in deep frustations .... as shown in your Class_1 Civil Suite statement above....

Trust this is only a light hearted statement... .for it would be gross injustice to club all Sagattarians under ONE big umbrella statement !!

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Namaste Mr. Bhattacharya ji,

I am fully aware of Mr. Avatar Kaul {or Foul}, for he stays within my

immediate neighbourhood {Sector-3, Rohini, New Delhi-110085} and do not

have courage to go and meet him for reasons, you know it now, have less

patience on those subject matters or with him....better avoid his - road

!!

My only point was your observation on Sagittarians NOT being good

astrologers...!! any specifics....other than this one case of Mr. Kaul

??

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram Srinivasji,Namaste,Yes, I am not absolutely sure about Sri Kaul being a Saggittarian. I read quite a number of years ago, may be in one of the books of western astrology by Cheiro, that every sign has higher and lower characters. For example the Virgo is supposed to be pure virgin-like but a Virgoan may be just the opposite too by vengeance. So also I think that the higher Saggittarians are logical and direct in their approach but the lower ones may be just the opposite. I am not sure what other combinations are required for this to happen. As Kaul was not revealing his birth date I was just guessing whether it can be so in his case. He is smart, intelligent and tenacious, though not fully informed and he has an obsession like David Pingree had. Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Mon, 3/16/09,

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote:sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 Re: Achievements_Vedic-Hindu sage scientists Date: Monday, March 16, 2009, 1:29 AM

Namaste Mr. Bhattacharya ji,

I am fully aware of Mr. Avatar Kaul {or Foul}, for he stays within my

immediate neighbourhood {Sector-3, Rohini, New Delhi-110085} and do not

have courage to go and meet him for reasons, you know it now, have less

patience on those subject matters or with him....better avoid his - road

!!

My only point was your observation on Sagittarians NOT being good

astrologers. ..!! any specifics... .other than this one case of Mr. Kaul

??

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Let me humorously CAUTION you - should you recieve any birth data from

your friend Mr. Kaul, verify twice if it is based on Gregorian or His

OWN patented Calendar Date ??

I am sometimes, keep brooding, what DATES {Gregorian or his OWN?} he

must be using in his normal correspondence and when he talks to others

for he is very convinced of his patented research...etc..

Similarly, my muslim friends are now used to my frequent verification of

their Phone numbers... if it needs to be read R-L or L-R ??

Yes, agree to that Sign based High / Low variations qualities and submit

the same applies to all signs.... did see a Virgo behaving more like

Scorpion !!!

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

, Sunil Bhattacharjya

<sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:

>

> Dear Sreeram Srinivasji,

>

> Namaste,

>

> Yes, I am not absolutely sure about Sri Kaul being a Saggittarian. I

read quite a number of years ago, may be in one of the books of western

astrology by Cheiro, that every sign has higher and lower characters.

For example the Virgo is supposed to be pure virgin-like but a Virgoan

may be just the opposite too by vengeance. So also I think that the

higher Saggittarians are logical and direct in their approach but the

lower ones may be just the opposite. I am not sure what other

combinations are required for this to happen. As Kaul was not revealing

his birth date I was just guessing whether it can be so in his case. He

is smart, intelligent and tenacious, though not fully informed and he

has an obsession like David Pingree had.

>

> Regards,

>

> Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

Guest guest

Dear renuji,

Namaste,

While Sreeramji will reply to you I wish to add that if the Lord of the Sunsign is debilitated or afflicted the reversal of the character may possibly occur.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Mon, 3/16/09, renunw <renunw wrote:

renunw <renunw Re: Achievements_Vedic-Hindu sage scientists Date: Monday, March 16, 2009, 11:53 PM

Dear Sreeram ji,Would you mind clarifying the following... ............//did see a Virgo behaving more like Scorpion !!!//........or shall I take this as a compliment to a Virgo?blessings,Renuancient_indian_ astrology, "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64@.. .> wrote:>> > Namaste Mr. Sunil Bhattacharya ji,> > Let me humorously CAUTION you - should you recieve any birth data from> your friend Mr. Kaul, verify twice if it is based on Gregorian or His> OWN patented Calendar Date ??> > I am sometimes, keep brooding, what DATES {Gregorian or his OWN?} he> must be using in his normal correspondence and when he talks to others> for he is very convinced of his patented research...etc. .> > Similarly, my muslim friends are now used to my frequent verification

of> their Phone numbers... if it needs to be read R-L or L-R ??> > Yes, agree to that Sign based High / Low variations qualities and submit> the same applies to all signs.... did see a Virgo behaving more like> Scorpion !!!> > With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil Bhattacharjya> sunil_bhattacharjya @ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreeram Srinivasji,> >> > Namaste,> >> > Yes, I am not absolutely sure about Sri Kaul being a Saggittarian. I> read quite a number of years ago, may be in one of the books of western> astrology by Cheiro, that every sign has higher and lower characters.> For example the Virgo is supposed to be pure virgin-like but a Virgoan> may be just the opposite too by vengeance. So also I think that

the> higher Saggittarians are logical and direct in their approach but the> lower ones may be just the opposite. I am not sure what other> combinations are required for this to happen. As Kaul was not revealing> his birth date I was just guessing whether it can be so in his case. He> is smart, intelligent and tenacious, though not fully informed and he> has an obsession like David Pingree had.> >> > Regards,> >> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

Thanks for explaining this.

Does the possibility of reversal of character occur, when the lord of the Sun

sign is debilitated in the navamsa too?

blessings,

Renu

, Sunil Bhattacharjya

<sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:

>

> Dear renuji,

>  

> Namaste,

>  

> While Sreeramji will reply to you I wish to add that if the Lord of the

Sunsign is debilitated or afflicted the reversal of the character may possibly

occur. 

>  

> Regards,

>  

> Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

>

> --- On Mon, 3/16/09, renunw <renunw wrote:

>

> renunw <renunw

> Re: Achievements_Vedic-Hindu sage

scientists

>

> Monday, March 16, 2009, 11:53 PM

Dear Sreeram ji,

>

> Would you mind clarifying the following... ....

>

> ........//did see a Virgo behaving more like Scorpion !!!//

>

> ........or shall I take this as a compliment to a Virgo?

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " sreeram srinivas "

<sreeram64@ .> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Namaste Mr. Sunil Bhattacharya ji,

> >

> > Let me humorously CAUTION you - should you recieve any birth data from

> > your friend Mr. Kaul, verify twice if it is based on Gregorian or His

> > OWN patented Calendar Date ??

> >

> > I am sometimes, keep brooding, what DATES {Gregorian or his OWN?} he

> > must be using in his normal correspondence and when he talks to others

> > for he is very convinced of his patented research...etc. .

> >

> > Similarly, my muslim friends are now used to my frequent verification of

> > their Phone numbers... if it needs to be read R-L or L-R ??

> >

> > Yes, agree to that Sign based High / Low variations qualities and submit

> > the same applies to all signs.... did see a Virgo behaving more like

> > Scorpion !!!

> >

> > With regards,

> >

> > Sreeram_Srinivas

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil Bhattacharjya

> > sunil_bhattacharjya @ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sreeram Srinivasji,

> > >

> > > Namaste,

> > >

> > > Yes, I am not absolutely sure about Sri Kaul being a Saggittarian. I

> > read quite a number of years ago, may be in one of the books of western

> > astrology by Cheiro, that every sign has higher and lower characters.

> > For example the Virgo is supposed to be pure virgin-like but a Virgoan

> > may be just the opposite too by vengeance. So also I think that the

> > higher Saggittarians are logical and direct in their approach but the

> > lower ones may be just the opposite. I am not sure what other

> > combinations are required for this to happen. As Kaul was not revealing

> > his birth date I was just guessing whether it can be so in his case. He

> > is smart, intelligent and tenacious, though not fully informed and he

> > has an obsession like David Pingree had.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

> >

>