You have been in various astro forums for considerable time, surprised

you have raised a basic question on Dasha Sandhi and marriage. First

understand and convince yourself that - Classics are NOT astro_guides to

clarify or mention in detail for the non-sense stuff that one finds on

internet sites.

Applying common logics, dasha change is a crucial period, where the

fortunes of the person can make and break depending the planetary

positions in the chart. Assuming the positions are bad, then the

native's fortune or longevity can get effected resulting widow hood.

There are conditions & combinations to check in matching charts, which

takes time and energy than making blanket statements....

Sometime back there was a family data posted by Ms. Shivani_127 where

all her family members were undergoing Rahu dasha.... surely later all

of them will have dasha change at similar periods..... so the fortunes

of the family is either making or breaking at same time frames....!!!

My sincere request is - when you read such astro_literatures, take time

to verify the credentials of the person making such statements and try

to reason it, before jumping and posting it in the forums....... else

you will remain amateur ever....

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Sreeram,

I do not see any kind of fault with my self being member of many jyotish forums since long time and being raised this basic question(in your view) regarding dasha sandhi and marriage. Actually i thought not to reply for your message, but why i am replying is each n every person has his own way of learning things.This will never be same for any two persons on this earth. I had my own way of learning things and getting the true knowledge from what i have learnt in different ways. And one more thing is this forum is being moderated from posting unnecessary stuff in this group. If the question what i have raised has no importance or its a non-sense stuff, then my request to share the knowledge of learned members,the moderator of this group might not have allowed. I hope you understand what i am trying to say.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

[Moderator comment: Message edited by moderators. Krishna ji please keep cool. SS ji does not have any bad intentions]

--- On Mon, 16/3/09, sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote:

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 Re:Dasha Sandhi Date: Monday, 16 March, 2009, 8:49 AM

Dear Mr. Neo Spiritualist,You have been in various astro forums for considerable time, surprisedyou have raised a basic question on Dasha Sandhi and marriage. Firstunderstand and convince yourself that - Classics are NOT astro_guides toclarify or mention in detail for the non-sense stuff that one finds oninternet sites.Applying common logics, dasha change is a crucial period, where thefortunes of the person can make and break depending the planetarypositions in the chart. Assuming the positions are bad, then thenative's fortune or longevity can get effected resulting widow hood.There are conditions & combinations to check in matching charts, whichtakes time and energy than making blanket statements.. ..Sometime back there was a family data posted by Ms. Shivani_127 whereall her family members were undergoing Rahu dasha.... surely later allof them will have dasha change at

similar periods..... so the fortunesof the family is either making or breaking at same time frames....!! !My sincere request is - when you read such astro_literatures, take timeto verify the credentials of the person making such statements and tryto reason it, before jumping and posting it in the forums...... . elseyou will remain amateur ever....With regards,Sreeram_Srinivas

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.