IndiaDivine.org

Horoscope_Analysis_Blind_Chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear members,

I recieved a blind hororscope from a friend- querying on career, some

time back, find the planetary positions worth to discuss in the group.

Let us discuss it for -what is good or bad in this hororscope.

Birth data : Female, 28-April-1979, 20:00 hrs, Suva, Fiji. Lagna

is Scorpio.

Notable Points : Sun + Moon + Jupiter + Venus exalted, Mercury

Debilitated !!

This is only for academic or research purpose. For we recently talked

about empty kendras, now you have chance to discuss " filled or FULL

Trines " . You are free to discuss any aspect of native's life or

predict or comment on qualities of the native. Whatever analysis you

do, please do it logically - planet, sign, house basis....

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram Ji and All,

This is my 2nd humble attempt on blind chart I am putting here my observation

and understanding of the chart with my very little study of Astrology. Therefore

I welcome any learned member(s) inputs open for correction and constructive

feedback and or criticism for my below analysis.

I am focusing more on career of the native in given chart.

Data used:

Natal Chart

April 28, 1979

Time: 8:00:00 pm

Time Zone: 12:00:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 178 E 25' 00 " , 18 S 08' 00 "

Suva, Fiji

Ayanamsa: Lahiri

Astro Software: courtesy JHora 7.32

Scorpio Lagna aspected by exalted Moon gifting the native an unwavering, clear

thought of mind deep and analytical bent in

thinking process. Lean body and expressive Eyes.

Speech/Voice: Native's voice is sort-of distorted like our film actress Rani

Mukarji's voice, due to presence of Gulika in 2H and debilitation of Mercury.

Native is well educated possibly doing a doctorate as well. 2L Jup exalted in 9H

whose depositor Moon is well placed in 7H Kendra in Sun's Nakshtra

I also see a sort of conflict in choosing between particular Job or a Profession

for the native..

Due to following factors in the chart

Career: 10H occupied by Rahu and SatR Saturn also a Vergottama here. And 10L Sun

goes to 6H in D-1 and gets his own Amsa in D-9, but conjunct Saturn who is 3rd

and 4th Lord for the native.

Again LL Mars in 5H joining Mercury and Venus and hemmed between Ketu and

exalted Sun really a Tough and Delicate decision for the native…But you see LL

improves his position in D-9 he is Exalted in Navamsa and aspects Sun and Saturn

in D-9 ultimately she gets what SHE or and HER FATHER desired profession

From Jaimini karakamsas also Mars is – AK. Mercury is – AmK Venus is PiK. Here

Venus is strong joined by AK though the Native had a Plan –B option for choosing

her career but ultimately giving-in or letting go-off her desire and fulfill her

Father's wish

In my humble view and with my very very little Astro knowledge I see Native

working in Government organization possibly in Research and Analysis in Criminal

department or even in Military /Navy

Thank you all

Chandu2Chill

PS: I am just an Internet Astrology student, got into this by accident I am

neither experienced/matured in Astrology nor do I provide any Professional

Consultancy by taking Fees

, " sreeram srinivas "

<sreeram64 wrote:

Dear members,

I recieved a blind hororscope from a friend- querying on career, some

time back, find the planetary positions worth to discuss in the group. Let us

discuss it for -what is good or bad in this hororscope.

Birth data : Female, 28-April-1979, 20:00 hrs, Suva, Fiji. Lagna

is Scorpio.

Notable Points : Sun + Moon + Jupiter + Venus exalted, Mercury

Debilitated !!

This is only for academic or research purpose. For we recently talked

about empty kendras, now you have chance to discuss " filled or FULL

Trines " . You are free to discuss any aspect of native's life or

predict or comment on qualities of the native. Whatever analysis you

do, please do it logically - planet, sign, house basis....

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Respected Seniors,The example chart is : April 28, 1979Time: 20:00:00Time Zone: 12:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 178 E 25' 00", 18 S 08' 00" Suva City, FijiThe coming antar dasa of venus in Rahu mahadasa starting from 18th june 2009 to 17th june 2012.:Observation :1) Venus is 22nd dreskone lord (parashar) and 64th navamsha lord from moon.2) Venus is moon's dispositer.3) Venus is 6th lord in D-9 and in D-1 it is with Mars the 6th lord in sarpe dreskone.4) Venus is losing all its energy to mercury 8th lord debilitated.5) Venus is aspected by the saving nector of exalted jupiter, but jupiter is also 2nd lord and 8th lord from moon.6) Venus is exalted in D-30 as 8th lord (i cannot use D-30 very effectively due to less understanding).7) Venus and rahu is in 6th\8th relationship.8) Venus is very effectively connected to artha trikone in D-1 and D-9 with other yoga creating good dhan yoga.My conclusions :The native will earn a lot of wealth in this antardasa due to some professional work. But her health will be adversely affective. Since 7th lord is also involved, her husband health also could be adversely affected. (venus is in 11th from 7th house)As i have earlier said in one thread also, venus is having 6 point in its prastarvarge, which indicate that she will have good photogenic face. (other points exalted jupiter and moon aspecting lagna, in dhanu navamsha with mercury in it.)Is she is an model or an actor ?Saturn\rahu in simha and rahu aspecting sun can give a profession link with photography.Thankyou very much.Please correct me if i go anywhere wrong.Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur. , "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64 wrote:>> Dear members,> > I recieved a blind hororscope from a friend- querying on career, some> time back, find the planetary positions worth to discuss in the group.> Let us discuss it for -what is good or bad in this hororscope.> > Birth data : Female, 28-April-1979, 20:00 hrs, Suva, Fiji. Lagna> is Scorpio.> > Notable Points : Sun + Moon + Jupiter + Venus exalted, Mercury> Debilitated !!> > This is only for academic or research purpose. For we recently talked> about empty kendras, now you have chance to discuss "filled or FULL> Trines". You are free to discuss any aspect of native's life or> predict or comment on qualities of the native. Whatever analysis you> do, please do it logically - planet, sign, house basis....> > With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas>

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram ji,Let me give a try to your blind chart...lest that you should not feel jealous that the 'jealous topic' got more prominence.D:\ABNatal Chart April 28, 1979Time: 20:00:00Time Zone: 12:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 178 E 25' 00", 18 S 08' 00" Suva, FijiLagna: Scorpio.Most of the planets are in fixed and watery signs. The native is somewhat firm and stubborn but sensitive and emotional too. Venus exalted in 5H in Lagna and in own house 11 in Navamsa...this lady has a creative imaginative mind. She may be on the fat side but good featured. Kind hearted, sympathtic and spiritually inclined...god fearing native.A unique feature in the horoscope is her 5HL Jupiter is exalted in 9H; 9HL Moon is exalted in 7H; 7HL Venus is exalted in 5H. I am not sure what this means...but one thing is sure..she is a descendant from good parents especially the father. Sun the karaka for father is exalted, Jupiter is exalted in the 9H , 9HL is exalted and Venus the dispositor of 9HL Moon is exalted in 5H. Her dad should be a respectable good person and leading a prosperous life. If she is married it would have been a love marriage...In her D/10 Venus the 5HL of creativity and 10HL i s exalted in 3H of writing. In the natal chart also Venus is exalted. The seed of creativity may bloom in a writing career.....but she is yet to get Venus major period.....very far indeed. May be she is in a job where there is no opportunity to display her talents....hence career may not have given her satisfaction so far. She may be employed in a country away from her birth place....or in a job where travelling is involved. Of course not from home to office and back.....but travel related to office work.This is all I can think now......awaiting advanced and accurate analyses from the learned members of the group....just one more thing...this fortunate lady will possess all good qualities of a Scorpion female.blessings,Renu , "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64 wrote:>> Dear members,> > I recieved a blind hororscope from a friend- querying on career, some> time back, find the planetary positions worth to discuss in the group.> Let us discuss it for -what is good or bad in this hororscope.> > Birth data : Female, 28-April-1979, 20:00 hrs, Suva, Fiji. Lagna> is Scorpio.> > Notable Points : Sun + Moon + Jupiter + Venus exalted, Mercury> Debilitated !!> > This is only for academic or research purpose. For we recently talked> about empty kendras, now you have chance to discuss "filled or FULL> Trines". You are free to discuss any aspect of native's life or> predict or comment on qualities of the native. Whatever analysis you> do, please do it logically - planet, sign, house basis....> > With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas>

Guest guest

Namasthe Sreeramji,

The chart of the lady does not qualify for classification as “hororscopeâ€. It is of some noble soul who seem to blessed.

Let me give an amateurish picture ! Bear with me.

Some salient points which were evident are given below:-

1.The presence of large number of yogas, I could count numerous… Lakshmi Yoga, Saraswathi Yoga, Mahalakshmi Yoga, Parvata yoga, Kahala Yoga, Vasumati yoga, Mridanga Yoga, Pushkala Yoga, etc etc.

2. The absence of PPMY in the chart despite having four planets in exaltation!

3. All planets are giving Ishta Phala in abundance except Budha and Kuja.

4. Budha is neechbhanga and has 6 points in ashtavarga in Meena and Dhanu rasi. He is aspecting 11 house.[Kanya]

5. Sani is retrograde and vargothma in 10th house. Conjunct Rahu.

6. Lagna , 3H and 5H has the aspect of Guru.

7. Kemadruma yoga is nullified.

8. Her Rahu dasa is running.

The picture which emerges in mind is that of very pretty lady who is very artistic, highly intelligent , proficient in mathematics, from high family background. She is very rich and lives abroad. She is very passionate and may have extra-marital relationships despite having a good marriage. Since 4th house Kandaka Sani is running she may have problems at home . Rahu dasa may bring some set back professionally. She would have excelled if she had taken up astrology.

Let us hear from you.

Best regards,

Col.Chandran---

ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64@.. .> wrote:>> Dear members,> > I recieved a blind hororscope from a friend- querying on career, some> time back, find the planetary positions worth to discuss in the group.> Let us discuss it for -what is good or bad in this hororscope.> > Birth data : Female, 28-April-1979, 20:00 hrs, Suva, Fiji. Lagna> is Scorpio.> > Notable Points : Sun + Moon + Jupiter + Venus exalted, Mercury> Debilitated !!> > This is only for academic or research purpose. For we recently talked> about empty kendras, now you have chance to discuss "filled or FULL> Trines". You are free to discuss any aspect of native's life or> predict or comment on qualities of the native. Whatever analysis you> do, please do it logically - planet, sign, house basis....>

> With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas>

Guest guest

Namaste Sreeramji,

On this girl's chart:

She is born in scorpio lagna, a watery sign, she might be tending to gain

weight. Her moon is in a saturnian amsa. She cannot be very fair. But saturn in

Leo could give her a medium complexion rather than the typical tan of saturn

her career is strongly influenced by mercury, hence she should be involved in

intellectual professions. The sun exalted in the 6th can give her a powerful or

wellplaced maternal uncle/s, who could be influencing her career, as Sun is her

10th lord.(also maybe her father's influence)

She has Rahu and Saturn in her 10th house. Rahu in 10th, according to my

observation, rarely gives one line of profession. The native at some time is

likely to switch career or job. Considering her age, we need to see that in the

long run. Saturn in 10th could give her lot of movement rather than a typical

desk and table job.

Saturn join sun in leo in navamsa. the chart favors a government job, a legal

line of profession. A possibility of her involvement with teaching. She is

running rahu dahsa untill 2015. Rahu, during its course puts the native to test

in many ways. She could see a rise in career during this time.

Hope to learn from experience

Regards,

bhagavathi

Guest guest

Namaste Ms. Bhgagavathi ji + Mr.Vijay Goel + others

Will revert back as soon as I get response from the native herself.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram ji,Some comments on the chart:The native appears to be passing through a difficult phase in life, especially for the past one year of Ra-Ke dasha. Rahu in 10H with retro Saturn (inimical to lagna and dispositor both), both in the star of venus who is 7/12 lord, exalted, but tainted in many ways. Dispositor, 10L sun gone to 6H. Rahu-ketu in 4-10 axis at exact degree of LL mars, and hem the planets (KSY in operation?). Moon, though exalted in 7H is aspected by the retrograde Saturn from 10H and again disposited by venus. The transiting Saturn has been hovering in leo and ketu transits over natal Jup (5L in 9H). So ra-ke dasha becomes a karmic dispenser. Most of the planets in 6/8 position and Jupiter in 12H from dashanath Rahu. Except moon, all planets are in stars of inimical planets.

Difficulties might exist in career and married life. She might be still be looking for a partner? Rahu and Saturn in leo in 4H of marriage, aspecting 7H is not very conducive for marriage. Saturn, mars as 6L, and sun from 6H also aspect 12H. She herself might be rejecting the boys because of high ideals and expectations. Even if married in Ra-me, she would not be happy in this period.

LL mars is well placed in 5H and is also exalted and strong in navamsh, but it is with 8/11 L and inimical mer, 7/12L venus and has malefics in 6H from itself. The Saturn and mars both activate the 12H of expenses and loss. The planets also show a kind of confinement and helplessness. She could be trying to go away from her place. Could also be some humiliation or dishonour?

The native might’ve started well in life, belonging to a well-to-do, religious family. But all the planets, except LL mars, lose strength in navamsh, hence the yogas and exaltation may not be of much use later in life. So we may see her in struggling in difficult circumstances with Rahu dasha coming in prime of her life. Her father may be a known figure and strong person.

She would be good looking, having multiple interests and could be talented in art, music and writing, may be dance as well. Could be in teaching profession. May not be well-settled in job as she might change jobs frequently and ultimately settle in a career related to one of her hobbies in Jup dasha.

Effects of Koot Yoga (all planets between 4-10 houses) could be checked the chart which as per classics gives family dispute, loss of family property.She could also face some health problems as Rahu, Saturn and sun are governed by 7/12 L venus and venus is with a deb mer and mars in a watery sign. She could have problems with reproductive health and might even require treatment/hospitalisation in Ra-ven.

I might be totally off-mark, but hope to learn from it. Tthanks for the exercise.RegardsNeelam   

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram ji,I am sorry for the hurriedly typed message which seems to be full of errors. Also forgot to ask if the native has spiritual/astrological interests? RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear SreeRam Ji,

Any news on the Blind chart results?

Just a gentle follow-up:-)

Regards

Chandu2Chill

, " sreeram srinivas "

<sreeram64 wrote:

Namaste Ms. Bhgagavathi ji + Mr.Vijay Goel + others

Will revert back as soon as I get response from the native herself.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas