IndiaDivine.org

Attn. Sreenadh ji_Ravana's Contributions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sanjay Sharma ji, Can you scan that book and upload it in the file section of the group please? It could be the Ayurveda book by Ravana that we were speaking about, or a new contribution we were not aware of! we would be much thankful, if you can provide us with a softcopy of this book, as scanned pdf form. Love and regards,Sreenadh , Monica Devgun <monicadevgun wrote:>> Precisely Sir,> Incidentally the Ark Prakasham that I have read is also from Ravana.> Warm Regards,> Dr. Sanjay Sharma>

Guest guest

Dear Srinadh ji, The book is with office where I was employed some 4 yrs. back. Let me find out if it is possible to get a hand on that. If possbile, I surely will do it. Regards, Dr. Sanjay SharmaSreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear Sanjay Sharma ji, Can you scan that book and upload it in the file section of the group please? It could be the Ayurveda book by Ravana that we were speaking about, or a new contribution we were

not aware of! we would be much thankful, if you can provide us with a softcopy of this book, as scanned pdf form. Love and regards,Sreenadh , Monica Devgun <monicadevgun wrote:>> Precisely Sir,> Incidentally the Ark Prakasham that I have read is also from Ravana.> Warm Regards,> Dr. Sanjay Sharma>