IndiaDivine.org

Suryasiddhanta - PragJyotishpu ra - Mayasura

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh-ji,

Yes, I am aware of these writing. I have read these topics before.

But the quality of writing never attarcted me. 'Seems not enough

effort has been put.

Yes, the local populace believe that Narakasura, King Vaana existed

in Assam only. (Although King Vaana is also claimed by Ukhimath

area of Northern India). Similarly, Bhismak King and Rukmini episode

is claimed to be in Sadiya area of Assam. A tribal group (Lalung group)

claims to be Kshatriya group who fled to this state after attacked by

Parshurama. Incidentally, Parshurama Kunda (where Parshurama took

bath to get rid of grave sins) exists in Assam. Local Bishnupriya

Manipuri language has a very strong connection to Shourseni (Mathura)

dialect.

I rather have more faith on the Bodo myths to look on the other side of

the story...I mean to look at what MBH just alluded..but did not give details.

About claims and counter-claims of different groups on same incident,

I strongly feel that same is due to migration of people. They take their

myths alongwith ..and re-establish the same in their own areas.

I always feel that one should look in to both sides of coin to understand

it. Otherwise, it remains a one sided description only.

regards

Chakraborty

Sreenadh [sreesog]Friday, March 27, 2009 10:56 PM Subject: Re: Suryasiddhanta - PragJyotishpura - Mayasura

Dear Sunil Bhattacharjya ji and Chakraborty ji, Here is an interesting and light hearted conversation from: http://assamnet.org/posts/index.php?t=msg & goto=4466 & rid=0 & S=494e8c4c91e590e01d2bfaccebfe7187 Hope you will enjoy it. Love and regards,Sreenadh===========================

DR BIKASH KUMAR DASMessages: 466Registered: September 2007 Location: Bangalore

<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--><!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--><!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->

Friends,Mahabharat is the biggest epic.The truth lies as true only.Its about of 4000-5000 BC old. Kalika Puran, Vishnu puran,Madbhagawat all relfected then Kamrup or Pragjyotishpur as holy place.All the Gods was very much existing amidst KIRATs and ASUR's ruling then Kamrupa.Present Indian politics after 1826 barred all.With my hard study I found why we cant claim Gujarat as part of Kamrup or Pragjyotishpur, if Gujarat says they are only hindu state?Lord Vishnu's pig carnation son Narakasur was adopted by King Janak.Narakasur wasthen king od Kamrupa to make Pragjyotishpur as capital.he is supposed to be the first Eingineer of Assam or India to built present Guwahati,to bring brahmins to Kamakhya temple,being Asur- a great folower of Vishnu. To marry Kamakhya he built a road, temple and water tank on the top of Nilachal hills within a night.Stil teh Goddess betrayed him by false alarm of a cock, whom he ultimately killed also.(Kukurakata).Narakasur prevented Vasishtha muni to go for worship to Kamakhya temple.His curse was reduced by Lord Shiva by 300 yrs.When Narakasur stopped praying and pleasing then Gods, and make god friendship with Sonitpur king Ban, the Srikrishna came for a battle al the way from Gujarat(Dwaraka).Finally Narakasur was kiled amidst the blessings of Shiva.meanwhile Srikrishna took 16,000 girls, 14000 elephants, horses alongwith him to Dwaraka.By then Bhagadatta- the eldest son of Narakasur was made king of Pragjyotishpur, who fought against the Pundabaswith his huge elephant and one akhouhini soldiers.Then also Bhismak raja's beautiful daughter Rukmini was kidnapped by Srikrishna from SAdiya(Kundilnagar).Srikrishna's grandson Aniruddha to came all the way to marry Ban's daughter Usha from Sonitpur.Again Srikrishna had to come al the way to release Aniruddha with a heavy battle and go away.This historic or epic live incidents only reveals we remained for ever invasion of others.Mainamati( Lachit Borphukans nephew) was taken as dowry by Aurangzeb to Delhi. Still Mainamati marg exist in Delhi.With al these things of statistical data, why we cant think that since 4000--5000BC and till today whats the population of Assamese in Gujarat? Please calculate 16,000 girls into ??? and what about rest?? What about Mainamati's next generation???? if al say they are hindu kingdoms or Srikrishna bhakta's- we people from Assam/Kamrupa very well claim Gujarat and Delhi.Origin of Gujarat is Assam only being.Next Delhi.I am unaware of Aniruddha's kids..... Anyone has more clue please?? Wonderful!!!Dr.Bikash Kumar DasFounder DirectorRhino Jungle AdventuresKarnataka, North East India.

Dear Das:Thanks for your posting with your historical investigations on Assam's pre history. However your anaysis has a flaw, and you need to explore more to starighten the falw or solve the mystery. The mystery or the unsolved puzzle is this:According to the legend, Narakaxur was adopted son of king Janaka. That is well and good. That also mean that he was comtemporray to Rama and Sita (adopted daughter of king Janaka). Mind it, these all happened in Treta Jug (Ramayana).Now come the story, according to the same legend, that the same Narakasur was killed by Sri Krisna and that his son Bhogodotto, joined the Kurkhtro war on the side of the Kaurabos. Now all these happend in the Dwapor jug (Mahabharota)- about 3000 years after Treta jug (Ramayano).The question or the mystery is how it was possible for Narakaxur to live for 3000 years, from the age of Ramayana to the age of Mahabharoto?Do you have any answer to this puzzle in pre historic Assam?Rajen Barua

DR BIKASH KUMAR DASMessages: 466Registered: September 2007 Location: Bangalore

<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--><!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--><!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->

Dangoriya,Namaskar.Thanks lot.Since I did studied both the epic in my childhood, later I found people of north India placing more importance on Ramayana.The Mahabharat part was fully ignored or kept aside.Mahabharat got the right politics that still exists in pesent India.The war and the bravery are live.Mahabharat incidents are having significant left over till day with Narakaxur,Ban ,Kundilnagar stories.The Ghatotkach of Dimapur- Kacharis-Koch etc.But Ramayana got nothing as evidences.If you travel all around India from the Himalays till Kanyakumari- the Mahabharat ruins are very well existing.I found them all and the bravery mostly attracted me.MIght be I am a Saikia of the koch king Chilarai's Senapati decendants- the warm blood pulls me more.To be frank.SAdly my father started writing DAS- and so become one SC like man now.I have no argument with Ramayana and Mahabharat, but I have more importance of Mahabharat than Ramayana.I have written with hard memory from my historic informations that still I do collect for myself to tell to the people- the way to say more about my North East India- How strong we was once.With sincere regards., Bikash=========================== , "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Sunil Bhattacharjya ji,> Here is another intersting bit of information about PragJyotishpura> (Guwahati)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> ===========================> [Assam] It is PragJyotishpur/Kamrup where rice was first supposed to> have had been domesticated to be exact.> Rice roots lie in east India> > http://www.telegraphindia.com/1060608/asp/nation/story_6324661.asp?headl\> ine=Rice~roots~lie~in~east~India> <http://www.telegraphindia.com/1060608/asp/nation/story_6324661.asp?head\> line=Rice%7Eroots%7Elie%7Ein%7Eeast%7EIndia>> > G.S. MUDUR> > New Delhi, June 7: Eastern India is part of a swath of territory south> of the Himalayas where prehistoric people first cultivated rice,> scientists reported on Monday.> > Their findings, published in the US journal Proceedings of the National> Academy of Sciences, contradict the widely held view that the rice> varieties cultivated today originated from wild rice first domesticated> in southern China.> > The two major rice varieties grown worldwide today - Oryza sativa> indica and Oryza sativa japonica - owe their origins to two> independent events of domestication thousands of years ago, American and> Taiwanese researchers said.> > In a bid to trace the ancestral roots of rice - a cereal eaten by> more than half of the world's population - plant geneticist Barbara> Schaal at Washington University and her colleagues analysed the genetic> make-up of wild and cultivated rice varieties.> > Their studies show that the indica variety was domesticated south of the> Himalayas within a region spanning eastern India, Myanmar and Thailand,> while the japonica variety was domesticated from wild rice in southern> China.> > "We now have strong evidence for multiple sites of domestication of> rice," Schaal told The Telegraph over the telephone.> > The new studies also suggest that an additional - third -> domestication event might have occurred in India, giving rise to a minor> variety of rice called "aus" - a drought-tolerant strain cultivated> in India and Bangladesh.> > As ancient people moved across the continents, they carried rice with> them. Rice is now cultivated in every continent except Antarctica.> > While there is consensus that rice had its roots in Asia, whether it was> domesticated in southern China alone or at multiple locations has been> under debate.> > The Washington University team is planning studies aimed at narrowing> the site of rice domestication within the two broad geographical regions> they have identified.> > ===========================>

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Sirs,

Srimad Bhagavatapurana is not Itihasa, it is not even purana even though it is considered to be a purana. It is completely an adyathmic Grantha. Sri Sukha Rishi who initiated the Bhagavatha to Parishit is a Self Realised highly elevated sole. Such a great Rlishi who is above the wordly things from his very birth; completely immersed in the Atman,All Pervading Brahman. When he explained the Krishna Leela, Rasa Leela it is all allegorical and one needs lot of contemplation and and Devine Grace to understand the inner meaning of those things. Srimad Bhagavata is not a book to study and understand but to experiance the highest Devine consciousness.It is a great Advaita Grant and that is why great Advaitins like Appaya Deekshitar, Sri Madhusudana Saraswati tookit for their Nitya parayana. I feel that we can discuss the Geography, History, Sociology, Culture and all these

aspects in a proper perspective. But at the same time we can understand the religious, Spiritual rapport of any spiritual Grantlha only through the method of a proper traditional teacher, through a Guru. Then only we can understand its inner meanings. The Bhagawata Mahatmyam itself clearly brings out the purpose of the Book. It says there is lot of Bhakti in Kaliyuga, but only the Bhakti with Vairagaya, and Gnana i.e. the correct understanding will give the fruit of Bhakti. I hope, I am not exeeded my limit.

With regards,

Hari.Vennkataraman--- On Sat, 28/3/09, Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2RE: Re: Suryasiddhanta - PragJyotishpu ra - Mayasura Date: Saturday, 28 March, 2009, 2:35 PM

Dear Sirs,

Whenever Sri Krishna is mentioned, you will always find the No. 16.

The numbers may come like 16,000 too.

The reason is, Sri Krishna is linked to Moon (As Sri Rama is linked to Sun etc)

and similarly described as 16 Kalaa Avatar - just like the phases of Moon.

May be I am not using the correct terminology, but hopefully able to convey

the gist.

regards

Chakraborty

msbohra62 [msbohra62@ .co. in]Saturday, March 28, 2009 2:17 PMancient_indian_ astrology[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suryasiddhanta - PragJyotishpura - Mayasura

Dear sunil Battacharjyaji,It is also a interpretation about the "Ras" that Shri Krishana have did Ras with Gop-Balas they were the "Richa of Vedas".And in Lord Vishnu's previous birth in Manushy-Yoni as Lord Ram,when Ram meet Sitaji in a Upvan first time that time all her Shakhiya are fall in attraction of Shri Ram.So fulfill their desier they get birth as Gopia when Lord vishnu take birth as Krishana.May be like this these numbers indicating some thing as like Richa of Vedas.Thanks,M.S.Bohraancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjy a wrote:>> Dear Bhagavathiji,> > The number 15,000 may be puranic exaggeration. Narakasura kept some women

captive and when Narakusara died those women were free. Probably in thosedays a woman kept by a king could not come back to the society after the death of the king and that is why the women might have requested Lord Krishna to take them along with him. The women may not be from Pragjyotishpur also. So Lord took them with him to make them settle elsewhere. Nothing more is written about their location and future. > > Regards,> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> > --- On Fri, 3/27/09, bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...> wrote:> > bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suryasiddhanta - PragJyotishpura - Mayasura> ancient_indian_ astrology> Friday, March 27, 2009, 7:27 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > I am missing something in this story. Was there a dearth of girls in Dwaraka? So were these girls taken as a bride for dwaraka grooms or were these girls left without many male support because of the war, that possibly killed all the men? I have never heard of this story before. Hence, the curiosity.> > > > bhagavathi > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > > > > Dear all,> > > Lord Vishnu's pig carnation son Narakasur Then also Bhismak raja's> > > beautiful daughter Rukmini

was kidnapped by Srikrishna from> > > SAdiya(Kundilnagar) .Srikrishna' s grandson Aniruddha to came all the way> > > to marry Ban's daughter Usha from Sonitpur. Finally Narakasur was> > > kiled amidst the blessings of Shiva.meanwhile Srikrishna took 16,000> > > girls Please calculate 16,000 girls into ??? I am unaware of> > > Aniruddha's kids..... Anyone has more clue please?? Half knowledge is> > > bad knowledge. This is proved by the corrupted projection of little> > > knowledge , shown in above statements.> > > Such people will talk about Raas Leela of the Lord also, as Love making.> > > Shame on the degenaration of the culture of India in hands of such> > > people .> > > > > > Bhaskar.>This Message was sent from

Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Chakkraborty ji, I agree with you. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh-ji,> > Yes, I am aware of these writing. I have read these topics before.> But the quality of writing never attarcted me. 'Seems not enough> effort has been put.> > Yes, the local populace believe that Narakasura, King Vaana existed> in Assam only. (Although King Vaana is also claimed by Ukhimath> area of Northern India). Similarly, Bhismak King and Rukmini episode> is claimed to be in Sadiya area of Assam. A tribal group (Lalung group)> claims to be Kshatriya group who fled to this state after attacked by> Parshurama. Incidentally, Parshurama Kunda (where Parshurama took> bath to get rid of grave sins) exists in Assam. Local Bishnupriya> Manipuri language has a very strong connection to Shourseni (Mathura)> dialect.> > I rather have more faith on the Bodo myths to look on the other side of> the story...I mean to look at what MBH just alluded..but did not give> details.> > About claims and counter-claims of different groups on same incident,> I strongly feel that same is due to migration of people. They take their> myths alongwith ..and re-establish the same in their own areas.> > I always feel that one should look in to both sides of coin to understand> it. Otherwise, it remains a one sided description only.> > regards> > Chakraborty>

Guest guest

Dear Venkataraman ji,

You are absolutely to the point.So many things which can only experience if we

try to describe that in words it lost his value and depth,as Spiritual matter

can't be describe in true words.These Granth can only be interpret by a well

learned person other wise we make it very lite by our limited knowledge.

We read Geeta thousands of time but when read again we get new pearl every

time.After so many time reading we are unable to get real meaning of written

words of Geeta.If we understand well the meaning than we fail to get it essence

and we get the essence we fail to apply this on us.So we are fail to get the

result which describe in Geeta.If can do it than we will become free soul.

It is our limit we can only use the references in little mean.

Thanks for you right comments on right time.

M.S.Bohra

Guest guest

Sir,It is not about words or reading. It is about the method. Neither Ramayana nor Gita nor Maha Bharata are novels to be read. They are to be learnt under a trained person. Shankarmsbohra62 <msbohra62 Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 2:11:55 AM Re: Suryasiddhanta - PragJyotishpu ra - Mayasura

Dear Venkataraman ji,

You are absolutely to the point.So many things which can only experience if we try to describe that in words it lost his value and depth,as Spiritual matter can't be describe in true words.These Granth can only be interpret by a well learned person other wise we make it very lite by our limited knowledge.

We read Geeta thousands of time but when read again we get new pearl every time.After so many time reading we are unable to get real meaning of written words of Geeta.If we understand well the meaning than we fail to get it essence and we get the essence we fail to apply this on us.So we are fail to get the result which describe in Geeta.If can do it than we will become free soul.

It is our limit we can only use the references in little mean.

Thanks for you right comments on right time.

M.S.Bohra

Guest guest

Sir,Both Rama and Krishna are related to Sun: Vishnu-Aditya. 16 kalas of the Avatar are common to the Purnavataras Rama and Krishna. In case of Krishna He alone descended with 16 kalas. In case of Rama it is said that He shared the kalas with His brothers. That is the only difference. The sixteen thousand Gopikas are variedly interpreted. If Krishna is the Moon, the 16000 gopikas are stars of the sky. But more importantly, Krishna is Gopati, Gopta - the ruler (of dawn), protector (of the world). Gopi is the one ruled by the Gopta. Thus Gopi-Krishna is just the classical jiva-para notation. Radha-Krishna relation is also of jiva-para nature. In case of Rama the jiva-para is seen in Hanuman-Rama relation. Sita-Rama is Prakriti-Purusha relation. "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 2:35:22 PMRE: Re: Suryasiddhanta - PragJyotishpu ra - Mayasura

Dear Sirs,

the gist.

regards

Chakraborty

Guest guest

namaskarami am a new astrologer with no practical knowledge but some little theortical knowledge i would like to learn whether t is lagna or rasi which one decide the mans personality thanku --- On Sat, 28/3/09, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli <shankarabharadwaj wrote:ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli <shankarabharadwajRe: Re: Suryasiddhanta - PragJyotishpu ra - Mayasura Date: Saturday, 28 March, 2009, 9:01 PM

Sir,Both Rama and Krishna are related to Sun: Vishnu-Aditya. 16 kalas of the Avatar are common to the Purnavataras Rama and Krishna. In case of Krishna He alone descended with 16 kalas. In case of Rama it is said that He shared the kalas with His brothers. That is the only difference. The sixteen thousand Gopikas are variedly interpreted. If Krishna is the Moon, the 16000 gopikas are stars of the sky. But more importantly, Krishna is Gopati, Gopta - the ruler (of dawn), protector (of the world). Gopi is the one ruled by the Gopta. Thus Gopi-Krishna is just the classical jiva-para notation. Radha-Krishna relation is also of jiva-para nature. In case of Rama the jiva-para is seen in Hanuman-Rama relation. Sita-Rama is Prakriti-Purusha relation. "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>ancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, March 28, 2009 2:35:22 PMRE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suryasiddhanta - PragJyotishpu ra - Mayasura

Dear Sirs,

the gist.

regards

Chakraborty

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Kannan ji,

The following assessment will collectively decide the personaluty of the native.

1) Sign of the Ascendant.

2) Lord of the Ascendant.

3) Planets deposited in the Ascendant.

4) Planets aspecting the ascendant.

5) Planets in conjunction with the Ascendant Lord.

6) Planets aspecting the Ascendant Lord.

7) Navamsha Lord of the Ascendant.

8) Antardashapati of the Ascendant.

9) StarLord occupied by the antardashapati of the Ascendant.

10) Sign Occupied by the Moon.

11) Planets aspecting the Moon.

12) Sign ocupied by the Sun.

13) Planets aspecting the Sun.

14) Planets deposited in the MC (Meridian Cusp)

15) and,Planets deposited in the 3rd House (Sub Conscious Mind).

I am not available though to judge, anyones personaluty, so please do

not put up any chart details.

regards/Bhaskar.

, kannan padma <kannan_padma30 wrote:>> namaskaram> i am a new astrologer with no practical knowledge but some little theortical knowledge i would like to learn whether t is lagna or rasi which one decide the mans personality thanku > --- On Sat, 28/3/09, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli shankarabharadwaj wrote:> ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli shankarabharadwaj Re: Re: Suryasiddhanta - PragJyotishpu ra - Mayasura> > Saturday, 28 March, 2009, 9:01 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Sir,> > Both Rama and Krishna are related to Sun: Vishnu-Aditya. 16 kalas of the Avatar are common to the Purnavataras Rama and Krishna. In case of Krishna He alone descended with 16 kalas. In case of Rama it is said that He shared the kalas with His brothers. That is the only difference. > > The sixteen thousand Gopikas are variedly interpreted. If Krishna is the Moon, the 16000 gopikas are stars of the sky. But more importantly, Krishna is Gopati, Gopta - the ruler (of dawn), protector (of the world). Gopi is the one ruled by the Gopta. Thus Gopi-Krishna is just the classical jiva-para notation. Radha-Krishna relation is also of jiva-para nature. > > In case of Rama the jiva-para is seen in Hanuman-Rama relation. Sita-Rama is Prakriti-Purusha relation. > > "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Saturday, March 28, 2009 2:35:22 PM> RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suryasiddhanta - PragJyotishpu ra - Mayasura> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear > Sirs,> > Whenever Sri Krishna is mentioned, you will always find the No. 16. > > > The > numbers may come like 16,000 too. > > The > reason is, Sri Krishna is linked to Moon (As Sri Rama is linked to Sun > etc)> and > similarly described as 16 Kalaa Avatar - just like the phases of > Moon.> > May be > I am not using the correct terminology, but hopefully able to > convey> the > gist.> > regards> > Chakraborty> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>

Guest guest

Dear Kannan ji,

Astrology is not hard to understand for a good student who consistently

studys, reads and discusses, leatns to prepare charts, knows little

astronomy, and lievs a proper way of Life.

But it is not meant to be easy either . Or else it may fall in wrong

hands, which is the reason. To become Gold one has to pass through the

Fire several times.

This is the reason that there are no hard and fast, single shot rules

avaialbe in the texts, for any incident of Life, be it marriage, birth

of a child, gains of wealth or whatever. It is purposely done so by the

Ancient rishi Munis, so that a budding astrologer must go through the

rigors and pains of falling in traps again and again, falling,

overstepping, getting up again, which is a continous process before one

can think of becoming a good astrologer. This is meant to seperate the

grains from the chaff. Inthe resultatnt process only the serious would

go ahead, and the rest, due to not acquiring the ability to predict out

of non-seriousness, would leave midway, if not in the beginning itself,

finding this too complex.

None of the rules,dictums and shlokas in the Ancient texts, I would say

are wrong, including the current arguments of Janma nakshatra Phala.

But which phal will be available when, is the whole beauty of the Indian

Astrology. To know this, requires great efforts and continous study on

the paret of the astrologer. just like it is easy to pinpoint a Dhana

Yoga, or a Raj Yoga, or some other good combination in someones chart,

but when would the good and bad results be available, is what is the

whole study of astrology about.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> Dear Kannan ji, The following assessment will collectively decide the

> personaluty of the native. 1) Sign of the Ascendant. 2) Lord of the

> Ascendant. 3) Planets deposited in the Ascendant. 4) Planets aspecting

> the ascendant. 5) Planets in conjunction with the Ascendant Lord. 6)

> Planets aspecting the Ascendant Lord. 7) Navamsha Lord of the

Ascendant.

> 8) Antardashapati of the Ascendant. 9) StarLord occupied by the

> antardashapati of the Ascendant. 10) Sign Occupied by the Moon. 11)

> Planets aspecting the Moon. 12) Sign ocupied by the Sun. 13) Planets

> aspecting the Sun. 14) Planets deposited in the MC (Meridian Cusp) 15)

> and,Planets deposited in the 3rd House (Sub Conscious Mind). I am not

> available though to judge, anyones personaluty, so please do not put

up

> any chart details. regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> , kannan padma

> kannan_padma30@ wrote:

> >

> > namaskaram

> > i am a new astrologer with no practical knowledge but some little

> theortical knowledge i would like to learn whether t is lagna or rasi

> which one decide the mans personality thanku

> > --- On Sat, 28/3/09, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli

> shankarabharadwaj@ wrote:

> > ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli shankarabharadwaj@

> > Re: Re: Suryasiddhanta -

> PragJyotishpu ra - Mayasura

> >

> > Saturday, 28 March, 2009, 9:01 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sir,

> >

> > Both Rama and Krishna are related to Sun: Vishnu-Aditya. 16 kalas of

> the Avatar are common to the Purnavataras Rama and Krishna. In case of

> Krishna He alone descended with 16 kalas. In case of Rama it is said

> that He shared the kalas with His brothers. That is the only

difference.

> >

> > The sixteen thousand Gopikas are variedly interpreted. If Krishna is

> the Moon, the 16000 gopikas are stars of the sky. But more

importantly,

> Krishna is Gopati, Gopta - the ruler (of dawn), protector (of the

> world). Gopi is the one ruled by the Gopta. Thus Gopi-Krishna is just

> the classical jiva-para notation. Radha-Krishna relation is also of

> jiva-para nature.

> >

> > In case of Rama the jiva-para is seen in Hanuman-Rama relation.

> Sita-Rama is Prakriti-Purusha relation.

> >

> > " Chakraborty, PL " <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Saturday, March 28, 2009 2:35:22 PM

> > RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suryasiddhanta -

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear

> > Sirs,

> >

> > Whenever Sri Krishna is mentioned, you will always find the No. 16.

> >

> >

> > The

> > numbers may come like 16,000 too.

> >

> > The

> > reason is, Sri Krishna is linked to Moon (As Sri Rama is linked to

Sun

> > etc)

> > and

> > similarly described as 16 Kalaa Avatar - just like the phases of

> > Moon.

> >

> > May be

> > I am not using the correct terminology, but hopefully able to

> > convey

> > the

> > gist.

> >

> > regards

> >

> > Chakraborty

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

> http://messenger./invite/

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,Thanks for immediate response. I normally analyse my horoscope in many ways to learn the nuances. My purpose is not to seek any free consultation from you and not to disturb you . But one thing which irks me is although I have the following planets in exalted positions, my life is a normal, contented life with normal endowments, but with no major achievements. I wonder where lies the block. Just for informationSun in Mesha, Moon, mercury, ketu in Rishaba, Venus in Mithuna, Jupiter in Kataka, saturn and ragu in vrischika, Mars in Makara ascendant) . Please sugggest where should I search to find answerwith regards - R.Kannan --- On Sun, 29/3/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Suryasiddhanta - PragJyotishpu ra - Mayasura Date: Sunday, 29 March, 2009, 3:16 AM

Dear Kannan ji,

Astrology is not hard to understand for a good student who consistently

studys, reads and discusses, leatns to prepare charts, knows little

astronomy, and lievs a proper way of Life.

But it is not meant to be easy either . Or else it may fall in wrong

hands, which is the reason. To become Gold one has to pass through the

Fire several times.

This is the reason that there are no hard and fast, single shot rules

avaialbe in the texts, for any incident of Life, be it marriage, birth

of a child, gains of wealth or whatever. It is purposely done so by the

Ancient rishi Munis, so that a budding astrologer must go through the

rigors and pains of falling in traps again and again, falling,

overstepping, getting up again, which is a continous process before one

can think of becoming a good astrologer. This is meant to seperate the

grains from the chaff. Inthe resultatnt process only the serious would

go ahead, and the rest, due to not acquiring the ability to predict out

of non-seriousness, would leave midway, if not in the beginning itself,

finding this too complex.

None of the rules,dictums and shlokas in the Ancient texts, I would say

are wrong, including the current arguments of Janma nakshatra Phala.

But which phal will be available when, is the whole beauty of the Indian

Astrology. To know this, requires great efforts and continous study on

the paret of the astrologer. just like it is easy to pinpoint a Dhana

Yoga, or a Raj Yoga, or some other good combination in someones chart,

but when would the good and bad results be available, is what is the

whole study of astrology about.

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"

<bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Kannan ji, The following assessment will collectively decide the

> personaluty of the native. 1) Sign of the Ascendant. 2) Lord of the

> Ascendant. 3) Planets deposited in the Ascendant. 4) Planets aspecting

> the ascendant. 5) Planets in conjunction with the Ascendant Lord. 6)

> Planets aspecting the Ascendant Lord. 7) Navamsha Lord of the

Ascendant.

> 8) Antardashapati of the Ascendant. 9) StarLord occupied by the

> antardashapati of the Ascendant. 10) Sign Occupied by the Moon. 11)

> Planets aspecting the Moon. 12) Sign ocupied by the Sun. 13) Planets

> aspecting the Sun. 14) Planets deposited in the MC (Meridian Cusp) 15)

> and,Planets deposited in the 3rd House (Sub Conscious Mind). I am not

> available though to judge, anyones personaluty, so please do not put

up

> any chart details. regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, kannan padma

> kannan_padma30@ wrote:

> >

> > namaskaram

> > i am a new astrologer with no practical knowledge but some little

> theortical knowledge i would like to learn whether t is lagna or rasi

> which one decide the mans personality thanku

> > --- On Sat, 28/3/09, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli

> shankarabharadwaj@ wrote:

> > ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli shankarabharadwaj@

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suryasiddhanta -

> > Saturday, 28 March, 2009, 9:01 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sir,

> >

> > Both Rama and Krishna are related to Sun: Vishnu-Aditya. 16 kalas of

> the Avatar are common to the Purnavataras Rama and Krishna. In case of

> Krishna He alone descended with 16 kalas. In case of Rama it is said

> that He shared the kalas with His brothers. That is the only

difference.

> >

> > The sixteen thousand Gopikas are variedly interpreted. If Krishna is

> the Moon, the 16000 gopikas are stars of the sky. But more

importantly,

> Krishna is Gopati, Gopta - the ruler (of dawn), protector (of the

> world). Gopi is the one ruled by the Gopta. Thus Gopi-Krishna is just

> the classical jiva-para notation. Radha-Krishna relation is also of

> jiva-para nature.

> >

> > In case of Rama the jiva-para is seen in Hanuman-Rama relation.

> Sita-Rama is Prakriti-Purusha relation.

> >

> > "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>

> > Saturday, March 28, 2009 2:35:22 PM

> > RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suryasiddhanta -

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear

> > Sirs,

> >

> > Whenever Sri Krishna is mentioned, you will always find the No. 16.

> >

> >

> > The

> > numbers may come like 16,000 too.

> >

> > The

> > reason is, Sri Krishna is linked to Moon (As Sri Rama is linked to

Sun

> > etc)

> > and

> > similarly described as 16 Kalaa Avatar - just like the phases of

> > Moon.

> >

> > May be

> > I am not using the correct terminology, but hopefully able to

> > convey

> > the

> > gist.

> >

> > regards

> >

> > Chakraborty

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

> http://messenger. / invite/

> >

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Bharadwaj ji,

Please don't use 'read' word for only " novel reading " manner.Learning

,understanding,getting the knowledge these all are by Read only,we are not have

any system where we can get vocal knowledge only.

'Adhyan',Path,Bachna these are express in English by Read.Read means you are

taking as news reader who have no any relation except reading the

content.Reading is also use for the 'process to understand' any subject that was

the my view for Read the Geeta.You can use it as Adhyan,Path or Bachna etc.

Yes if we fail to understand the real meaning or essence we must learned these

Granth by some learned person.

Word or 'Shabd',one in English other in Hindi what is the difference? 'Shabd " is

Bhrama.

I could not understand by " It is about the method " ,what you want to say,please

clarify in simple.

Thanks,

M.S.bohra

, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli

<shankarabharadwaj wrote:

>

> Sir,

>

> It is not about words or reading. It is about the method. Neither Ramayana nor

Gita nor Maha Bharata are novels to be read. They are to be learnt under a

trained person.

>

> Shankar

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> msbohra62 <msbohra62

>

> Sunday, March 29, 2009 2:11:55 AM

> Re: Suryasiddhanta - PragJyotishpu ra -

Mayasura

>

>

> Dear Venkataraman ji,

>

> You are absolutely to the point.So many things which can only experience if we

try to describe that in words it lost his value and depth,as Spiritual matter

>

> We read Geeta thousands of time but when read again we get new pearl every

>

> It is our limit we can only use the references in little mean.

>

> Thanks for you right comments on right time.

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

Guest guest

Dear Kannan,

Just forget character analysis and leave it for the Westerners . They

are experts in that, and I appreciate them for this . We must not waste

time in looking for personality traits in someones charts, because

personalities are deceptive and ever changing. What we must look for, is

what will happen and when.

Now your question which you put up, is exactly what i was trying to tell

you in my mail. Yogas, Dhan , Raj , or results of exalted planets and

debilitated retrograde ones, how and when they would arrive in a persons

Life , is what is all the study of astrology about.

But first we must check whether one really haves such Yogas, which is

your immediate query, about which you have adoubt since you dont

foresee the results of the combinations you apparently see in your

chart, as presented before you.

Please do the following -

Check the navamsha positions of the Planets. Where these exalted planets

of Your Natal Chart are placed in the navamsha. Do they loose their

exalted positions ? Do they go to evil Houses ? Check the nakshtra

owners of these planets ? What storied do they reveal ? check the bhava

chalit chart. Do the planets in a particular house in the natal chart,

changes its position, in the Bhava Chalit chart ? Check the Mahadasha,

and antardasha which you are running. What stories do they reveal ?

Check the strength of the planets, their avasthas, their Shadbalas,

their ashtakvarga points. What stories do they reveal ? Check the

current transits over the Natal position of the planets in your chart .

What stories do they reveal ?

The sum total of above should give you an idea, of why you are not

receiving what You should, according to you.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, kannan padma

<kannan_padma30 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

>

> Thanks for immediate response. I normally analyse my horoscope in many

ways to learn the nuances. My purpose is not to seek any free

consultation from you and not to disturb you . But one thing which irks

me is although I have the following planets in exalted positions, my

life is a normal, contented life with normal endowments, but with no

major achievements. I wonder where lies the block. Just for information

>

> Sun in Mesha, Moon, mercury, ketu in Rishaba, Venus in Mithuna,

Jupiter in Kataka, saturn and ragu in vrischika, Mars in Makara

ascendant) . Please sugggest where should I search to find answer

>

> with regards - R.Kannan

>

> --- On Sun, 29/3/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: Suryasiddhanta - PragJyotishpu

ra - Mayasura

>

> Sunday, 29 March, 2009, 3:16 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Kannan ji,

>

>

>

> Astrology is not hard to understand for a good student who

consistently

>

> studys, reads and discusses, leatns to prepare charts, knows little

>

> astronomy, and lievs a proper way of Life.

>

>

>

> But it is not meant to be easy either . Or else it may fall in wrong

>

> hands, which is the reason. To become Gold one has to pass through the

>

> Fire several times.

>

>

>

> This is the reason that there are no hard and fast, single shot rules

>

> avaialbe in the texts, for any incident of Life, be it marriage, birth

>

> of a child, gains of wealth or whatever. It is purposely done so by

the

>

> Ancient rishi Munis, so that a budding astrologer must go through the

>

> rigors and pains of falling in traps again and again, falling,

>

> overstepping, getting up again, which is a continous process before

one

>

> can think of becoming a good astrologer. This is meant to seperate the

>

> grains from the chaff. Inthe resultatnt process only the serious would

>

> go ahead, and the rest, due to not acquiring the ability to predict

out

>

> of non-seriousness, would leave midway, if not in the beginning

itself,

>

> finding this too complex.

>

>

>

> None of the rules,dictums and shlokas in the Ancient texts, I would

say

>

> are wrong, including the current arguments of Janma nakshatra Phala.

>

> But which phal will be available when, is the whole beauty of the

Indian

>

> Astrology. To know this, requires great efforts and continous study on

>

> the paret of the astrologer. just like it is easy to pinpoint a Dhana

>

> Yoga, or a Raj Yoga, or some other good combination in someones chart,

>

> but when would the good and bad results be available, is what is the

>

> whole study of astrology about.

>

>

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

>

> <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Kannan ji, The following assessment will collectively decide

the

>

> > personaluty of the native. 1) Sign of the Ascendant. 2) Lord of the

>

> > Ascendant. 3) Planets deposited in the Ascendant. 4) Planets

aspecting

>

> > the ascendant. 5) Planets in conjunction with the Ascendant Lord. 6)

>

> > Planets aspecting the Ascendant Lord. 7) Navamsha Lord of the

>

> Ascendant.

>

> > 8) Antardashapati of the Ascendant. 9) StarLord occupied by the

>

> > antardashapati of the Ascendant. 10) Sign Occupied by the Moon. 11)

>

> > Planets aspecting the Moon. 12) Sign ocupied by the Sun. 13) Planets

>

> > aspecting the Sun. 14) Planets deposited in the MC (Meridian Cusp)

15)

>

> > and,Planets deposited in the 3rd House (Sub Conscious Mind). I am

not

>

> > available though to judge, anyones personaluty, so please do not put

>

> up

>

> > any chart details. regards/Bhaskar.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, kannan padma

>

> > kannan_padma30@ wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > > namaskaram

>

> > > i am a new astrologer with no practical knowledge but some little

>

> > theortical knowledge i would like to learn whether t is lagna or

rasi

>

> > which one decide the mans personality thanku

>

> > > --- On Sat, 28/3/09, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli

>

> > shankarabharadwaj@ wrote:

>

> > > ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli shankarabharadwaj@

>

> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suryasiddhanta -

>

> > PragJyotishpu ra - Mayasura

>

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

>

> > > Saturday, 28 March, 2009, 9:01 PM

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Sir,

>

> > >

>

> > > Both Rama and Krishna are related to Sun: Vishnu-Aditya. 16 kalas

of

>

> > the Avatar are common to the Purnavataras Rama and Krishna. In case

of

>

> > Krishna He alone descended with 16 kalas. In case of Rama it is said

>

> > that He shared the kalas with His brothers. That is the only

>

> difference.

>

> > >

>

> > > The sixteen thousand Gopikas are variedly interpreted. If Krishna

is

>

> > the Moon, the 16000 gopikas are stars of the sky. But more

>

> importantly,

>

> > Krishna is Gopati, Gopta - the ruler (of dawn), protector (of the

>

> > world). Gopi is the one ruled by the Gopta. Thus Gopi-Krishna is

just

>

> > the classical jiva-para notation. Radha-Krishna relation is also of

>

> > jiva-para nature.

>

> > >

>

> > > In case of Rama the jiva-para is seen in Hanuman-Rama relation.

>

> > Sita-Rama is Prakriti-Purusha relation.

>

> > >

>

> > > " Chakraborty, PL " <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>

>

>

> > > Saturday, March 28, 2009 2:35:22 PM

>

> > > RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suryasiddhanta -

>

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Dear

>

> > > Sirs,

>

> > >

>

> > > Whenever Sri Krishna is mentioned, you will always find the No.

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > The

>

> > > numbers may come like 16,000 too.

>

> > >

>

> > > The

>

> > > reason is, Sri Krishna is linked to Moon (As Sri Rama is linked to

>

> Sun

>

> > > etc)

>

> > > and

>

> > > similarly described as 16 Kalaa Avatar - just like the phases of

>

> > > Moon.

>

> > >

>

> > > May be

>

> > > I am not using the correct terminology, but hopefully able to

>

> > > convey

>

> > > the

>

> > > gist.

>

> > >

>

> > > regards

>

> > >

>

> > > Chakraborty

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

>

> > http://messenger. / invite/

>

> > >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Guest guest

Dear Kannan ji,I think you're born on 11-12 May 1956. You have very good planetary placements and let me tell you, you share your chart with one of the most famous spiritual personality of India. Only your moon is in Taurus and his is in gemini with venus. So you score better there!

For your planets not giving the desired results, as Bhaskar ji has suggested, you may check on those parameters. What dashas you get will also be most important. If you do not mind, please post your exact details for any further examination.

RegardsNeelam2009/3/29 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Dear Kannan,

Just forget character analysis and leave it for the Westerners . They

are experts in that, and I appreciate them for this . We must not waste

time in looking for personality traits in someones charts, because

personalities are deceptive and ever changing. What we must look for, is

what will happen and when.

Now your question which you put up, is exactly what i was trying to tell

you in my mail. Yogas, Dhan , Raj , or results of exalted planets and

debilitated retrograde ones, how and when they would arrive in a persons

Life , is what is all the study of astrology about.

But first we must check whether one really haves such Yogas, which is

your immediate query, about which you have adoubt since you dont

foresee the results of the combinations you apparently see in your

chart, as presented before you.

Please do the following -

Check the navamsha positions of the Planets. Where these exalted planets

of Your Natal Chart are placed in the navamsha. Do they loose their

exalted positions ? Do they go to evil Houses ? Check the nakshtra

owners of these planets ? What storied do they reveal ? check the bhava

chalit chart. Do the planets in a particular house in the natal chart,

changes its position, in the Bhava Chalit chart ? Check the Mahadasha,

and antardasha which you are running. What stories do they reveal ?

Check the strength of the planets, their avasthas, their Shadbalas,

their ashtakvarga points. What stories do they reveal ? Check the

current transits over the Natal position of the planets in your chart .

What stories do they reveal ?

The sum total of above should give you an idea, of why you are not

receiving what You should, according to you.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, kannan padma

<kannan_padma30 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

>

> Thanks for immediate response. I normally analyse my horoscope in many

ways to learn the nuances. My purpose is not to seek any free

consultation from you and not to disturb you . But one thing which irks

me is although I have the following planets in exalted positions, my

life is a normal, contented life with normal endowments, but with no

major achievements. I wonder where lies the block. Just for information

>

> Sun in Mesha, Moon, mercury, ketu in Rishaba, Venus in Mithuna,

Jupiter in Kataka, saturn and ragu in vrischika, Mars in Makara

ascendant) . Please sugggest where should I search to find answer

>

> with regards - R.Kannan

>

> --- On Sun, 29/3/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: Suryasiddhanta - PragJyotishpu

ra - Mayasura

>

> Sunday, 29 March, 2009, 3:16 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Kannan ji,

>

>

>

> Astrology is not hard to understand for a good student who

consistently

>

> studys, reads and discusses, leatns to prepare charts, knows little

>

> astronomy, and lievs a proper way of Life.

>

>

>

> But it is not meant to be easy either . Or else it may fall in wrong

>

> hands, which is the reason. To become Gold one has to pass through the

>

> Fire several times.

>

>

>

> This is the reason that there are no hard and fast, single shot rules

>

> avaialbe in the texts, for any incident of Life, be it marriage, birth

>

> of a child, gains of wealth or whatever. It is purposely done so by

the

>

> Ancient rishi Munis, so that a budding astrologer must go through the

>

> rigors and pains of falling in traps again and again, falling,

>

> overstepping, getting up again, which is a continous process before

one

>

> can think of becoming a good astrologer. This is meant to seperate the

>

> grains from the chaff. Inthe resultatnt process only the serious would

>

> go ahead, and the rest, due to not acquiring the ability to predict

out

>

> of non-seriousness, would leave midway, if not in the beginning

itself,

>

> finding this too complex.

>

>

>

> None of the rules,dictums and shlokas in the Ancient texts, I would

say

>

> are wrong, including the current arguments of Janma nakshatra Phala.

>

> But which phal will be available when, is the whole beauty of the

Indian

>

> Astrology. To know this, requires great efforts and continous study on

>

> the paret of the astrologer. just like it is easy to pinpoint a Dhana

>

> Yoga, or a Raj Yoga, or some other good combination in someones chart,

>

> but when would the good and bad results be available, is what is the

>

> whole study of astrology about.

>

>

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

>

> <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Kannan ji, The following assessment will collectively decide

the

>

> > personaluty of the native. 1) Sign of the Ascendant. 2) Lord of the

>

> > Ascendant. 3) Planets deposited in the Ascendant. 4) Planets

aspecting

>

> > the ascendant. 5) Planets in conjunction with the Ascendant Lord. 6)

>

> > Planets aspecting the Ascendant Lord. 7) Navamsha Lord of the

>

> Ascendant.

>

> > 8) Antardashapati of the Ascendant. 9) StarLord occupied by the

>

> > antardashapati of the Ascendant. 10) Sign Occupied by the Moon. 11)

>

> > Planets aspecting the Moon. 12) Sign ocupied by the Sun. 13) Planets

>

> > aspecting the Sun. 14) Planets deposited in the MC (Meridian Cusp)

15)

>

> > and,Planets deposited in the 3rd House (Sub Conscious Mind). I am

not

>

> > available though to judge, anyones personaluty, so please do not put

>

> up

>

> > any chart details. regards/Bhaskar.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, kannan padma

>

> > kannan_padma30@ wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > > namaskaram

>

> > > i am a new astrologer with no practical knowledge but some little

>

> > theortical knowledge i would like to learn whether t is lagna or

rasi

>

> > which one decide the mans personality thanku

>

> > > --- On Sat, 28/3/09, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli

>

> > shankarabharadwaj@ wrote:

>

> > > ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli shankarabharadwaj@

>

> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suryasiddhanta -

>

>

>

> > > Saturday, 28 March, 2009, 9:01 PM

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Sir,

>

> > >

>

> > > Both Rama and Krishna are related to Sun: Vishnu-Aditya. 16 kalas

of

>

> > the Avatar are common to the Purnavataras Rama and Krishna. In case

of

>

> > Krishna He alone descended with 16 kalas. In case of Rama it is said

>

> > that He shared the kalas with His brothers. That is the only

>

> difference.

>

> > >

>

> > > The sixteen thousand Gopikas are variedly interpreted. If Krishna

is

>

> > the Moon, the 16000 gopikas are stars of the sky. But more

>

> importantly,

>

> > Krishna is Gopati, Gopta - the ruler (of dawn), protector (of the

>

> > world). Gopi is the one ruled by the Gopta. Thus Gopi-Krishna is

just

>

> > the classical jiva-para notation. Radha-Krishna relation is also of

>

> > jiva-para nature.

>

> > >

>

> > > In case of Rama the jiva-para is seen in Hanuman-Rama relation.

>

> > Sita-Rama is Prakriti-Purusha relation.

>

> > >

>

> > > " Chakraborty, PL " <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>

>

>

> > > Saturday, March 28, 2009 2:35:22 PM

>

> > > RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suryasiddhanta -

>

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Dear

>

> > > Sirs,

>

> > >

>

> > > Whenever Sri Krishna is mentioned, you will always find the No.

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > The

>

> > > numbers may come like 16,000 too.

>

> > >

>

> > > The

>

> > > reason is, Sri Krishna is linked to Moon (As Sri Rama is linked to

>

> Sun

>

> > > etc)

>

> > > and

>

> > > similarly described as 16 Kalaa Avatar - just like the phases of

>

> > > Moon.

>

> > >

>

> > > May be

>

> > > I am not using the correct terminology, but hopefully able to

>

> > > convey

>

> > > the

>

> > > gist.

>

> > >

>

> > > regards

>

> > >

>

> > > Chakraborty

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

>

> > http://messenger. / invite/

>

> > >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Guest guest

Dear Bohra ji,

If i am not mistaken what Shri Bharadwaj ji has tried to convey is, not

to take the words mentioned in these texts at face value, but learn the

hidden and enveloped meanings through a Learned , experienced and a

realised master. No harm in this.

The proof of this, is that many interpretations of the Gita are

available today by different writers who have written as they have

understood. If it was as simple to understand, then just a translator

from sanskrit could have suficed.

Do You know, that lord Krishna teachesKriya yoga in one of thre Chapters

in the bhagavad gita and also gives us instructions on how to meditate ?

Not only in the bhagavad gita, but in the texts from other religions

too, one needs a master to actually explain what is written. for

instance in the Bible, when Jesus says , " Let thee eyes shine as One "

(Some term like this, i do not exactly remember the words as mentioned

) Jesus meant that one should meditate so that the third eyes could be

opened between the forehead and let the Light shine through one, means

the person should reach that stage through which he could just see with

his third eye open (Agyna chakra). But not many catholics would

understand this unless explained by a Spiritual master, just like many

of us would not understand the Gita unless explained by a Guru.

same with Rubaiyat of omar Khayyam which is commonly understood to be

associated with Wine and women, which is not the truth actually. This is

also a great spiritual treatise.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " msbohra62 "

<msbohra62 wrote:

>

> Dear Bharadwaj ji,

>

> Please don't use 'read' word for only " novel reading " manner.Learning

,understanding,getting the knowledge these all are by Read only,we are

not have any system where we can get vocal knowledge only.

>

> 'Adhyan',Path,Bachna these are express in English by Read.Read means

you are taking as news reader who have no any relation except reading

the content.Reading is also use for the 'process to understand' any

subject that was the my view for Read the Geeta.You can use it as

Adhyan,Path or Bachna etc.

>

> Yes if we fail to understand the real meaning or essence we must

learned these Granth by some learned person.

>

> Word or 'Shabd',one in English other in Hindi what is the difference?

'Shabd " is Bhrama.

>

> I could not understand by " It is about the method " ,what you want to

say,please clarify in simple.

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.bohra

, ShankaraBharadwaj

Khandavalli shankarabharadwaj@ wrote:

> >

> > Sir,

> >

> > It is not about words or reading. It is about the method. Neither

Ramayana nor Gita nor Maha Bharata are novels to be read. They are to be

learnt under a trained person.

> >

> > Shankar

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > msbohra62 msbohra62@

> >

> > Sunday, March 29, 2009 2:11:55 AM

> > Re: Suryasiddhanta -

PragJyotishpu ra - Mayasura

> >

> >

> > Dear Venkataraman ji,

> >

> > You are absolutely to the point.So many things which can only

experience if we try to describe that in words it lost his value and

depth,as Spiritual matter can't be describe in true words.These Granth

can only be interpret by a well learned person other wise we make it

very lite by our limited knowledge.

> >

> > We read Geeta thousands of time but when read again we get new pearl

every time.After so many time reading we are unable to get real meaning

of written words of Geeta.If we understand well the meaning than we fail

to get it essence and we get the essence we fail to apply this on us.So

we are fail to get the result which describe in Geeta.If can do it than

we will become free soul.

> >

> > It is our limit we can only use the references in little mean.

> >

> > Thanks for you right comments on right time.

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bohra ji,I sounded casual but I meant that the texts like Ramayana Gita or Bharata are technical texts. Just the way an average school student or a law student cannot make sense out of a paper on high energy physics, one who approaches these texts cannot make sense out of them without studying the subject as a subject, learning it and pursuing it. That does not have to do with the intelligence or anything, it is just as simple as approaching a technical subject having learned it or not having learned it. The level of understanding of the subject depends on that. The general approach towards religious subjects has become too casual these days, and that is the reason I said so.

Shankarmsbohra62 <msbohra62 Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 5:39:12 PM Re: Suryasiddhanta - PragJyotishpu ra - Mayasura

Dear Bharadwaj ji,

Please don't use 'read' word for only "novel reading" manner.Learning ,understanding, getting the knowledge these all are by Read only,we are not have any system where we can get vocal knowledge only.

'Adhyan',Path, Bachna these are express in English by Read.Read means you are taking as news reader who have no any relation except reading the content.Reading is also use for the 'process to understand' any subject that was the my view for Read the Geeta.You can use it as Adhyan,Path or Bachna etc.

Yes if we fail to understand the real meaning or essence we must learned these Granth by some learned person.

Word or 'Shabd',one in English other in Hindi what is the difference? 'Shabd" is Bhrama.

I could not understand by "It is about the method",what you want to say,please clarify in simple.

Thanks,

M.S.bohra

ancient_indian_ astrology, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli <shankarabharadwaj@ ...> wrote:

>

> Sir,

>

> It is not about words or reading. It is about the method. Neither Ramayana nor Gita nor Maha Bharata are novels to be read. They are to be learnt under a trained person.

>

> Shankar

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> msbohra62 <msbohra62@. ..>

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Sunday, March 29, 2009 2:11:55 AM

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suryasiddhanta - PragJyotishpu ra - Mayasura

>

>

> Dear Venkataraman ji,

>

> You are absolutely to the point.So many things which can only experience if we try to describe that in words it lost his value and depth,as Spiritual matter can't be describe in true words.These Granth can only be interpret by a well learned person other wise we make it very lite by our limited knowledge.

>

> We read Geeta thousands of time but when read again we get new pearl every time.After so many time reading we are unable to get real meaning of written words of Geeta.If we understand well the meaning than we fail to get it essence and we get the essence we fail to apply this on us.So we are fail to get the result which describe in Geeta.If can do it than we will become free soul.

>

> It is our limit we can only use the references in little mean.

>

> Thanks for you right comments on right time.

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

Guest guest

Dear Bharadwaj ji and Bhaskar ji,

Most important thing is what is going on our inside,what we are feeling,what is

stimulating inside,what is trigger inside.These all can be by listening,watching

or by reading,these are three mediums to get knowledge about all which we want

to get.After that a stage comes to think and concentrate on subject,what is the

ultimate meaning of all.This is the essence of subject when we get it than time

to apply the same for getting desire ultimate target.

It' all I have said in my post.Both of you are right at your place.Five blind

man describe the shape of elephant by touching the different body part of

elephant,they all right but real shape is different.

Thanks,

M.S.bohra

, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli

<shankarabharadwaj wrote:

>

> Dear Bohra ji,

>

> I sounded casual but I meant that the texts like Ramayana Gita or Bharata are

technical texts. Just the way an average school student or a law student cannot

make sense out of a paper on high energy physics, one who approaches these texts

cannot make sense out of them without studying the subject as a subject,

learning it and pursuing it. That does not have to do with the intelligence or

anything, it is just as simple as approaching a technical subject having learned

it or not having learned it. The level of understanding of the subject depends

on that.

>

>

> The general approach towards religious subjects has become too casual these

days, and that is the reason I said so.

>

> Shankar

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> msbohra62 <msbohra62

>

> Sunday, March 29, 2009 5:39:12 PM

> Re: Suryasiddhanta - PragJyotishpu ra -

Mayasura

>

>

> Dear Bharadwaj ji,

>

> Please don't use 'read' word for only " novel reading " manner.Learning

,understanding, getting the knowledge these all are by Read only,we are not have

any system where we can get vocal knowledge only.

>

> 'Adhyan',Path, Bachna these are express in English by Read.Read means you are

taking as news reader who have no any relation except reading the

content.Reading is also use for the 'process to understand' any subject that was

the my view for Read the Geeta.You can use it as Adhyan,Path or Bachna etc.

>

> Yes if we fail to understand the real meaning or essence we must learned these

Granth by some learned person.

>

> Word or 'Shabd',one in English other in Hindi what is the difference? 'Shabd "

is Bhrama.

>

> I could not understand by " It is about the method " ,what you want to say,please

clarify in simple.

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.bohra

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, ShankaraBharadwaj

Khandavalli <shankarabharadwaj@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Sir,

> >

> > It is not about words or reading. It is about the method. Neither Ramayana

nor Gita nor Maha Bharata are novels to be read. They are to be learnt under a

trained person.

> >

> > Shankar

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > msbohra62 <msbohra62@ ..>

> > Sunday, March 29, 2009 2:11:55 AM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suryasiddhanta - PragJyotishpu ra -

Mayasura

> >

> >

> > Dear Venkataraman ji,

> >

> > You are absolutely to the point.So many things which can only experience if

we try to describe that in words it lost his value and depth,as Spiritual matter

> >

> > We read Geeta thousands of time but when read again we get new pearl every

> >

> > It is our limit we can only use the references in little mean.

> >

> > Thanks for you right comments on right time.

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji,His 10th house owner is in the sixth house. Will this not affect his achievements? He may probably do better in the teaching profession or in Medicine / Surgery. Please correct me if I am wrong. Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Sun, 3/29/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Suryasiddhanta - PragJyotishpu ra - Mayasura Date: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 5:52 AM

Dear Kannan ji,I think you're born on 11-12 May 1956. You have very good planetary placements and let me tell you, you share your chart with one of the most famous spiritual personality of India. Only your moon is in Taurus and his is in gemini with venus. So you score better there!

For your planets not giving the desired results, as Bhaskar ji has suggested, you may check on those parameters. What dashas you get will also be most important. If you do not mind, please post your exact details for any further examination.

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Kannanji,

//Sun in Mesha, Moon, mercury, ketu in Rishaba, Venus in Mithuna, Jupiter in

Kataka, saturn and ragu in vrischika, Mars in Makara ascendant) . Please

sugggest where should I search to find answer//

This much info is somewhat enough. If I use your chandra lagna, I see you have

an exalted jupiter in your 3rd house of efforts. There is a parivartana between

your lagna (chandra lagna) and 3rd house, between benefics. Your 6th house is

empty, lord venus is also a benefic in a friendly sign. (Wonder!! what you would

have been, if these were malefics) So here lies the problem. You could have been

in a comfortable position since birth and will remain contented with it. Even if

there were ample opportunities, you would let them go, because of lack of

initiation or hesitation to take up opportunities.

Regards,

bhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear kannanji,

OOPs!! I am sorry, I did not see that you have mentioned ascendent as makara.

This is further interesting, your 3rd is benefic exalted in the 7th house, 6th

has venus, a benefic for makara lagna. No malefic influences on either of these-

puts in you a comfortable corner

Regards,

bhagavathi

, " bhagavathi_hariharan "

<bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:

>

> Dear Kannanji,

>

> //Sun in Mesha, Moon, mercury, ketu in Rishaba, Venus in Mithuna, Jupiter in

Kataka, saturn and ragu in vrischika, Mars in Makara ascendant) . Please

sugggest where should I search to find answer//

>

>

> This much info is somewhat enough. If I use your chandra lagna, I see you have

an exalted jupiter in your 3rd house of efforts. There is a parivartana between

your lagna (chandra lagna) and 3rd house, between benefics. Your 6th house is

empty, lord venus is also a benefic in a friendly sign. (Wonder!! what you would

have been, if these were malefics) So here lies the problem. You could have been

in a comfortable position since birth and will remain contented with it. Even if

there were ample opportunities, you would let them go, because of lack of

initiation or hesitation to take up opportunities.

>

>

> Regards,

>

> bhagavathi

>