Mr Mammohon Singh: He is experiencing Rahu/Venus/Rahu period between

23rd March, 2009 till 3rd September, 2009. It is during Rahu/Mercury

period in 2004, he became the Prime Minister of India. Rahu is located in his

3rd House. Mercury is exalted and Lord of 10th House located in 10th House

itself. Compared to that Venus is located in his 8th House and is Lord of 6th

and 11th House. His Dasha cannot also be considered very favorable as compared

to Mr. Pawar. However, Saturn in transit is not favorable for him at all. He is

likely to miss the bus this time.

I get a different chart with the details given for M singh. Can anyone check the

chart for me please?

bhagavathi

Guest guest

dear Bhagavthi and List

sure ,their chart is wrong i think even we can forget abt the correctness of birth time as according to the data where is merc in exaltation ( means in kanya ) and venus in cancer ( as they said in 8th H ) and rahu in 3rd H ( means they r taking lagna as sag ) as sun is already there we can assume it is applicable to early morning birth

i hav a diffrnt data for man Mohan singh

26th sept 1932

14.00 Hrs ( likely )

Jhelum (Pak)

so present dasa is supposed to b at the formation of govtmnt will b

Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):

Rah MD: 1996-03-30 (20:59:30) - 2014-03-31 (5:45:06) Ven AD: 2007-10-18 (10:12:46) - 2010-10-18 (3:40:22) Jup PD: 2009-04-27 (10:05:17) - 2009-09-20 (12:24:58)

rgrds sunil nair

, "bhagavathi_hariharan" <bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:>> The birth details that we have considered for each of the candidate are as follows.> // Manmohon Singh> > Date of Birth- 26th December 1932> > Place of Birth- Gah, Pakisthan> > Time of Birth- 2 PM //> > Mr Mammohon Singh: He is experiencing Rahu/Venus/Rahu period between> 23rd March, 2009 till 3rd September, 2009. It is during Rahu/Mercury> period in 2004, he became the Prime Minister of India. Rahu is located in his 3rd House. Mercury is exalted and Lord of 10th House located in 10th House itself. Compared to that Venus is located in his 8th House and is Lord of 6th and 11th House. His Dasha cannot also be considered very favorable as compared to Mr. Pawar. However, Saturn in transit is not favorable for him at all. He is likely to miss the bus this time.> > > I get a different chart with the details given for M singh. Can anyone check the chart for me please?> > bhagavathi>

Guest guest

Dear Srinivasji,

Sharad Pawar can at the most get 13 seats from Maharashtra. He is also

sufdfering from a debilitating ilness. His main pillar of expected support -

Congress & Left - have their own

agendas and are the least amenable to coalition Govts. - because of their

inherent natures.

Oportunistic support will bring about an unstable Govt. and this is an election

that everyone will like to lose.

Many of the stalwarts will be giving their last performance.

Govt may fall when Guru retrogrades back to Capricon

Chiranjiv Mehta

--- On Tue, 12/5/09, sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote:

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64

Indian_Elections

Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 6:29 AM

Dear Members,

Sharing a output of an astro analysis from a website:  http://www.cyberast

ro.com/articles/ next_pm.asp

The final curtain on the great Indian democracy will be drawn on 13th May,2009

when the last bout of polling will take place. The fate of 457 parliament seats

are already sealed inside the ballot box. On Wednesday, the 13th May, 2009 the

fate of the remaining 86 seats will be decided .

There is no wave this time either for UPA or for NDA, as far as the media is

concerned nor the exit polls have indicated any clear favorites. What is

definite so far is that either Mrs. Sonia Gandhi or Mr. L. K. Advani will become

the leader of opposition in the next Lok Sabha. But the answer to the question

WHO WILL BECOME THE NEXT PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA ? is still very unclear and

fuzzy.

Though between UPA/ NDA, if any of them can manage to reach the magic figure of

271 , the choice of prime minister is clear . It will be either Mr. Manmohon

Singh or Mr. L. K. Advani.. But here lies the million dollar confusion in the

minds of all political Pundits.

If you recall in my earlier article I had indicated that there may be a repeat

of 1996, and there may be a surprise candidate who may not belong to either

Congress or BJP. Mr. Sharad Pawar has emerged as the dark horse , " The Devi

Gowda of 2009. " Though nobody at this point is clear on how he will get the

required numbers. The numbers are such that he has to receive support from

either BJP or from Congress either from outside or as part of a coalition

government.

We are not political analysts. We are not going to speculate from where the

numbers will come. In this concluding article on Indian election scene, what we

propose to do is to analyze the astrological charts of the 3 potential

candidates and conclude who is the most favorite candidate astrologically to

become the Next Prime Minister of India.?

The birth details that we have considered for each of the candidate are as

follows.

Manmohon Singh

Date of Birth- 26th December 1932

Place of Birth- Gah, Pakisthan

Time of Birth- 2 PM

L. K. Advani

Date of Birth- 8th November 1927

Place of Birth- Karachi, Pakisthan

Time of Birth-9:16 AM

Sharad Pawar:

Date of Birth- 12th December 1940

Place of Birth- Baramati, Maharasthra

Time of Birth-7 AM

We will analyze each chart with respect to Dasha system as well as with respect

to Karma Index.

Comparison of total Karma Index cumulative values of the three contenders for

the top position indicates Mr. Sharad Pawar emerging as the surprise winner. The

peak date for him is 23rd May.

The Karma Index of India is also picking up on 23rd May, indicating the

formation of the government coincides with the peak date for Mr. Sharad Pawar

The Dasha system operating in the respective charts :

Mr. Sharad Pawar : He will be experiencing Saturn/Venus/ Mercury period between

6th February,2009 till 20th July,2009. Saturn is 3rd and 4th Lord which is

retrograde and debilitated in his 6th House. Some school of astrologers consider

a malefic- debilitated and retrograde planet behave like an exalted planet.

Saturn is located in 6th House from Sun and Sun is also located in the

Ascendant. 6th Lord indicates battle with enemies and subsequent victory or

defeat. Since 1999, Mr. Sharad Pawar has been experiencing the main period of

Saturn. Since then he has been always a survivor whether being a partner in UPA

or in his battle to take over the cricket administration of India.

Venus is in 7th House of partnership and alliances from Moon in his natal chart.

Mercury is his 8th Lord and 11th Lord. Sun and Mercury are forming an

extraordinarily powerful " budhaditya " Yoga in his Ascendant signifying a very

powerful and favorable connection between his 8th House,11th House ,10th House

and his Ascendant..

Both Saturn and Jupiter are having extremely powerful and beneficial transit for

him during May as reflected in Karma Index itself.

Mr L.K.Advani: He will be experiencing Saturn/Saturn/ Mercury period between 9th

March, 2009 till 11th August, 2009. He has the same ascendant Scorpio as Mr

Sharad Pawar. Saturn is the 3rd and 4th Lord located in his Ascendant itself.

Mercury is also the 8th Lord and 11th Lord in his chart but is located in his

12th House and is retrograde. However, Saturn is located in 8th House from natal

Moon in his chart.

We cannot consider his Dasha to be too favorable. However, Saturn is favorable

in transit for him and it is transiting through his 10th House, the House of

profession, social status and power.

Mr Mammohon Singh: He is experiencing Rahu/Venus/Rahu period between 23rd March,

2009 till 3rd September, 2009. It is during Rahu/Mercury period in 2004, he

became the Prime Minister of India. Rahu is located in his 3rd House.. Mercury

is exalted and Lord of 10th House located in 10th House itself. Compared to that

Venus is located in his 8th House and is Lord of 6th and 11th House. His Dasha

cannot also be considered very favorable as compared to Mr. Pawar. However,

Saturn in transit is not favorable for him at all. He is likely to miss the bus

this time.

Congress will be most unlikely to support Mr Pawars candidature as Prime

Minister. Whereas Mr Pawar and Mr Advani both having the same ascendant may be

able to do business together.

So, in conclusion, I would say Mr. Sharad Pawar is the astrologically favorite

candidate to become the next Prime Minister of India.

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter

http://beta.cricket.

Guest guest

dear sreeram ji

I am not very familiar with mundance astrology nor an expert but sharing my concerns with the grp as it is a part of our reserch .

Hindu newyearchart based on chaitra shukla paskha prathama 2009 and mesha sankranthi 2009 givs clues too along with dasa s which is derived frm -- we hav may b having 2 charts one is indepndence and other is republican charts but dasa will b finished when it completes 120 yrs max and then i dont know how to use it .so transits is very important i feel .In elections we can only guess along with charts of possible candidates for PM but in indian scenario it is a guesswork only as unlimited numbr of parties r there with various geogrpahical ideological regional parties .Sure those who watch politics very closely it may b easy ( astrologer shud b OOHA POHA padu says prashna maarga )

but since jup is atichara ( as if afraid and running as if afraid of some thing is it rahu and people and karakas represented by Rahu ??) and was afflicted during main part of elections i doubt the power of BJP to come back unless a big horce trading take place which again indicated by afflicted dharma karaka JUP .

i more worried abt some other kinds of problems which can happen in yr ( hindu yr of Virodhi ) as the year charts was indicating and dasa transitions indicating .But i hav no time or mood for delving into it

the present month charts are not giving good signals i blv .

let us see it

(lunar moths of jyeshta chart in hindu virodhi year )

Natal Chart

May 24, 2009Time: 17:44:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00" Delhi, India

Also see the solar month of vrishabha chart

May 14, 2009Time: 21:45:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00" Delhi, India

see shukla paksha chaitra prathama for year 2009 chart .

chaitra shukla pratipada 2009

March 26, 2009Time: 21:36:31Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00" Delhi, India

Also see Mesha samkranthi chart

Mesha sankranthi chart of year 2009

April 14, 2009Time: 0:38:37Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00" Delhi, India

All indications are tho for one yr i think some thing is brooding this month,esp immdtly after elections and i am not sure abt it ( hoping jhora is accurate as i hav only Jhora in office computer .)

those who interested Pls carry on the debate .

rgrds sunil nair

, "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64 wrote:>> > Dear members,> > Is the mundane predictive astrology is limited to transits of one planet> Jupiter ?? The raise and fall is all about Jupiter ?? In this case, it> is more than that..... people have commented because the dasha is> changing from Venus to Sun.....> > with regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Nairji and Sreeramji,I think I have joined this thread late. I wish to share my thoughts. Always it is not possible to have a detailed study of the horoscope. In such cases generally I give highest importance to Jupiter. From Jupiter's position in the horoscope and its Gochar I find that a good lot of predictions can be made though not in its entirety. However Vajpayeeji, who has Tula Lagna with Saturn in the Lagna, became the Prime minister when the Saturn in Gochar was aspecting his tenth house. In such cases I feel Saturn becomes even more important. Of course there is no real substitute for total study of the horoscope. To me it appears that Vajpayeej's horoscope helped his party in coming to power at that time. I look frorward to hearing your comment.Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On

Tue, 5/12/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Re: Indian_Elections Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 1:39 AM

dear sreeram ji

I am not very familiar with mundance astrology nor an expert but sharing my concerns with the grp as it is a part of our reserch .

Hindu newyearchart based on chaitra shukla paskha prathama 2009 and mesha sankranthi 2009 givs clues too along with dasa s which is derived frm -- we hav may b having 2 charts one is indepndence and other is republican charts but dasa will b finished when it completes 120 yrs max and then i dont know how to use it .so transits is very important i feel .In elections we can only guess along with charts of possible candidates for PM but in indian scenario it is a guesswork only as unlimited numbr of parties r there with various geogrpahical ideological regional parties .Sure those who watch politics very closely it may b easy ( astrologer shud b OOHA POHA padu says prashna maarga )

but since jup is atichara ( as if afraid and running as if afraid of some thing is it rahu and people and karakas represented by Rahu ??) and was afflicted during main part of elections i doubt the power of BJP to come back unless a big horce trading take place which again indicated by afflicted dharma karaka JUP .

i more worried abt some other kinds of problems which can happen in yr ( hindu yr of Virodhi ) as the year charts was indicating and dasa transitions indicating .But i hav no time or mood for delving into it

the present month charts are not giving good signals i blv .

let us see it

(lunar moths of jyeshta chart in hindu virodhi year )

Natal Chart

May 24, 2009Time: 17:44:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00" Delhi, India

Also see the solar month of vrishabha chart

May 14, 2009Time: 21:45:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00" Delhi, India

see shukla paksha chaitra prathama for year 2009 chart .

chaitra shukla pratipada 2009

March 26, 2009Time: 21:36:31Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00" Delhi, India

Also see Mesha samkranthi chart

Mesha sankranthi chart of year 2009

April 14, 2009Time: 0:38:37Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00" Delhi, India

All indications are tho for one yr i think some thing is brooding this month,esp immdtly after elections and i am not sure abt it ( hoping jhora is accurate as i hav only Jhora in office computer .)

those who interested Pls carry on the debate .

rgrds sunil nair

ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64@.. .> wrote:>> > Dear members,> > Is the mundane predictive astrology is limited to transits of one planet> Jupiter ?? The raise and fall is all about Jupiter ?? In this case, it> is more than that..... people have commented because the dasha is> changing from Venus to Sun.....> > with regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas>

Guest guest

The astrological reasons please ????????????

, "Souvik Dutta" <explore_vulcan wrote:>> According to my views - the present Govt. stays and the present Prime Minister continues to the next full five year term. As far as I am concerned I don't see any other alternatives.> Regards> Souvik> > , neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > > > Please pay attention to the interesting transit line-up on India's> > Independence Day chart as the nation gears up for yet another political> > imbroglio.> > > > *The transit chart on 16th May 2009 appears to be Saturn-controlled.*> > > > Saturn has slowed down and appears to be stationary or in stambhan in Leo on> > 16-17 May, the day of election results. What does it imply? Duty and> > responsibility being what Saturn demands, in a stand still position in the> > 4H of India's chart, it appears to focus on a greater social concern. Has it> > affected the choice of masses? Will the results unravel some impediment or> > restriction in the way masses would have polled? Low polling percentage,> > more of old people casting votes, etc. And a change in the offing as it> > moves direct just after this event.> > > > Not only the masses are controlled by Saturn (4H), it also keeps an eye on> > the 4L sun in lagna. Mercury, the communicator has already gone retrograde> > in lagna on the 7th May indicating a different nature of mass-communication> > forced by the Saturn. Are we looking at some specific saturnine pattern in> > the way masses have cast their votes?> > > > As Jupiter moves into aquarius, in the 10H, there appears to be some wisdom> > working in the governance, and also some traditionalists (Hindutva?)> > appearing more strongly than expected. Saturn as 10L makes sure that Jupiter> > delivers. Jupiter is like an exalted one in aquarius. Saturn-jupiter> > opposition does indicate a significant change in leadership. Jupiter is in> > close conjunction with Neptune in aquarius. Saturn's aspect on this> > combination may herald a change in governance to a more socially concerned> > structure. With a limited choice in our hands, do the planets indicate NDA> > Alliance? (not saying that they are more socially concerned!)> > > > Saturn is not only the pratyantar lord, but also governs the antar lord ketu> > who is in saturn's star pushya. Venus has just moved out of saturn's star.> > > > Regards> > Neelam> >>

Guest guest

By the time the elections are announced - Sun in Taurus aspected by Saturn. May seem an unseeming Govt - at odds with the masses.

Jupiter gaze on Saturn will produce an intelligent mass movement - but that may be post election scenerio.

Jupiter's transit mid- polling helped BJP come from behind - that is what the media says.

I think this election made lot of Political parties irrelevant - Like Mulayam + Kalyan , Mamta

+ Congress - which is now romancing the Left etc.

An interim potboiler - that will throw out some players from the reckoning.

Some how the stars say that the people have spoken - and that will put tremendous strain on Government.

Jupiter re-entering debilitation after a short stint will undo whatever Govt is formed next month.

There will be other stars contributing too.Chiranjiv Mehta+ 91 9324168001--- On Tue, 12/5/09, Souvik Dutta <explore_vulcan wrote:

Souvik Dutta <explore_vulcan Re: Indian_Elections Date: Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 11:16 PM

According to my views - the present Govt. stays and the present Prime Minister continues to the next full five year term. As far as I am concerned I don't see any other alternatives.RegardsSouvikancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All,> > Please pay attention to the interesting transit line-up on India's> Independence Day chart as the nation gears up for yet another political> imbroglio.> > *The transit chart on 16th May 2009 appears to be Saturn-controlled. *> > Saturn has slowed down and appears to be stationary or in stambhan in Leo on> 16-17 May, the day of election results. What does it imply? Duty

and> responsibility being what Saturn demands, in a stand still position in the> 4H of India's chart, it appears to focus on a greater social concern. Has it> affected the choice of masses? Will the results unravel some impediment or> restriction in the way masses would have polled? Low polling percentage,> more of old people casting votes, etc. And a change in the offing as it> moves direct just after this event.> > Not only the masses are controlled by Saturn (4H), it also keeps an eye on> the 4L sun in lagna. Mercury, the communicator has already gone retrograde> in lagna on the 7th May indicating a different nature of mass-communication> forced by the Saturn. Are we looking at some specific saturnine pattern in> the way masses have cast their votes?> > As Jupiter moves into aquarius, in the 10H, there appears to be some wisdom> working in the

governance, and also some traditionalists (Hindutva?)> appearing more strongly than expected. Saturn as 10L makes sure that Jupiter> delivers. Jupiter is like an exalted one in aquarius. Saturn-jupiter> opposition does indicate a significant change in leadership. Jupiter is in> close conjunction with Neptune in aquarius. Saturn's aspect on this> combination may herald a change in governance to a more socially concerned> structure. With a limited choice in our hands, do the planets indicate NDA> Alliance? (not saying that they are more socially concerned!)> > Saturn is not only the pratyantar lord, but also governs the antar lord ketu> who is in saturn's star pushya. Venus has just moved out of saturn's star.> > Regards> Neelam>

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

No, I chose not too.

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> The astrological reasons please ????????????

>

>

>

>

> , " Souvik Dutta "

> <explore_vulcan@> wrote:

> >

> > According to my views - the present Govt. stays and the present Prime

> Minister continues to the next full five year term. As far as I am

> concerned I don't see any other alternatives.

> > Regards

> > Souvik

> >

> > , neelam gupta

> neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > > Please pay attention to the interesting transit line-up on India's

> > > Independence Day chart as the nation gears up for yet another

> political

> > > imbroglio.

> > >

> > > *The transit chart on 16th May 2009 appears to be

> Saturn-controlled.*

> > >

> > > Saturn has slowed down and appears to be stationary or in stambhan

> in Leo on

> > > 16-17 May, the day of election results. What does it imply? Duty and

> > > responsibility being what Saturn demands, in a stand still position

> in the

> > > 4H of India's chart, it appears to focus on a greater social

> concern. Has it

> > > affected the choice of masses? Will the results unravel some

> impediment or

> > > restriction in the way masses would have polled? Low polling

> percentage,

> > > more of old people casting votes, etc. And a change in the offing as

> it

> > > moves direct just after this event.

> > >

> > > Not only the masses are controlled by Saturn (4H), it also keeps an

> eye on

> > > the 4L sun in lagna. Mercury, the communicator has already gone

> retrograde

> > > in lagna on the 7th May indicating a different nature of

> mass-communication

> > > forced by the Saturn. Are we looking at some specific saturnine

> pattern in

> > > the way masses have cast their votes?

> > >

> > > As Jupiter moves into aquarius, in the 10H, there appears to be some

> wisdom

> > > working in the governance, and also some traditionalists (Hindutva?)

> > > appearing more strongly than expected. Saturn as 10L makes sure that

> Jupiter

> > > delivers. Jupiter is like an exalted one in aquarius. Saturn-jupiter

> > > opposition does indicate a significant change in leadership. Jupiter

> is in

> > > close conjunction with Neptune in aquarius. Saturn's aspect on this

> > > combination may herald a change in governance to a more socially

> concerned

> > > structure. With a limited choice in our hands, do the planets

> indicate NDA

> > > Alliance? (not saying that they are more socially concerned!)

> > >

> > > Saturn is not only the pratyantar lord, but also governs the antar

> lord ketu

> > > who is in saturn's star pushya. Venus has just moved out of saturn's

> star.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Ha Ha. Do you have any other choices ?

, " Souvik Dutta "

<explore_vulcan wrote:

>

> No, I chose not too.

> , " Bhaskar "

bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > The astrological reasons please ????????????

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Souvik Dutta "

> > <explore_vulcan@> wrote:

> > >

> > > According to my views - the present Govt. stays and the present

Prime

> > Minister continues to the next full five year term. As far as I am

> > concerned I don't see any other alternatives.

> > > Regards

> > > Souvik

> > >

> > > , neelam gupta

> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear All,

> > > >

> > > > Please pay attention to the interesting transit line-up on

India's

> > > > Independence Day chart as the nation gears up for yet another

> > political

> > > > imbroglio.

> > > >

> > > > *The transit chart on 16th May 2009 appears to be

> > Saturn-controlled.*

> > > >

> > > > Saturn has slowed down and appears to be stationary or in

stambhan

> > in Leo on

> > > > 16-17 May, the day of election results. What does it imply? Duty

and

> > > > responsibility being what Saturn demands, in a stand still

position

> > in the

> > > > 4H of India's chart, it appears to focus on a greater social

> > concern. Has it

> > > > affected the choice of masses? Will the results unravel some

> > impediment or

> > > > restriction in the way masses would have polled? Low polling

> > percentage,

> > > > more of old people casting votes, etc. And a change in the

offing as

> > it

> > > > moves direct just after this event.

> > > >

> > > > Not only the masses are controlled by Saturn (4H), it also keeps

an

> > eye on

> > > > the 4L sun in lagna. Mercury, the communicator has already gone

> > retrograde

> > > > in lagna on the 7th May indicating a different nature of

> > mass-communication

> > > > forced by the Saturn. Are we looking at some specific saturnine

> > pattern in

> > > > the way masses have cast their votes?

> > > >

> > > > As Jupiter moves into aquarius, in the 10H, there appears to be

some

> > wisdom

> > > > working in the governance, and also some traditionalists

(Hindutva?)

> > > > appearing more strongly than expected. Saturn as 10L makes sure

that

> > Jupiter

> > > > delivers. Jupiter is like an exalted one in aquarius.

Saturn-jupiter

> > > > opposition does indicate a significant change in leadership.

Jupiter

> > is in

> > > > close conjunction with Neptune in aquarius. Saturn's aspect on

this

> > > > combination may herald a change in governance to a more socially

> > concerned

> > > > structure. With a limited choice in our hands, do the planets

> > indicate NDA

> > > > Alliance? (not saying that they are more socially concerned!)

> > > >

> > > > Saturn is not only the pratyantar lord, but also governs the

antar

> > lord ketu

> > > > who is in saturn's star pushya. Venus has just moved out of

saturn's

> > star.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

dear sunil B ji ,neelam ji and all any one has data of BJP chart ?? i searched in JOA and got a wrong chart i blv i think eaither time or data is wrong as with such a data this chart is not possible ndian Election Scene 2009 I got jup for congress as dasa Lord ,it is jup -jup-jup period during formation of Govtmnt time immdtly after elections Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon): Jup MD: 2009-03-06 (11:17:37) - 2025-03-06 (8:24:49) Jup AD: 2009-03-06 (11:17:37) - 2011-04-24 (15:42:35) Jup PD: 2009-03-06 (11:17:37) - 2009-06-18 (8:40:57) .and if i take as 11.45 am for BJP with the same data i am getting Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon): Ven MD: 1992-04-18 (5:30:12) - 2012-04-18 (1:54:12) Merc AD: 2008-04-18 (2:37:24) - 2011-02-16 (23:06:48) Sun PD: 2009-05-02 (13:20:10) - 2009-06-23 (7:09:39)Both parties charts dasa is related 10th H or planets in 10th H in BJP chart there is a parivarthan yoga too if time i taken is correct .Will this exchange show its results ??3rd also rules courage and helpers .where as in congress chart it is dasa of Lagna and 10th L itself aspecting to 10th House also is it not showing a sort equal status after elections ( provided data i used is correct ) ??let us see and wait ,i invite opinion frm others whom do u think it is possible .if the chart of BJP is correct then sani moving over a cluster of planets where is also the 10th L and jup in transit also aspecting it also but no planets are aspecting in 10th House also rahu -ketu axis is there ,for congress jup aspecting the 10th L and lagna lord jup but frm 12th H sani is not aspecting neither 10th H or 10th L but over natal sani who is also 12th L too .is it shwoing some one else taking the trophy ??rgrds sunil nair , Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:>> Dear Sunil Nairji and Sreeramji,> > I think I have joined this thread late. I wish to share my thoughts. Always it is not possible to have a detailed study of the horoscope. In such cases generally I give highest importance to Jupiter. From Jupiter's position in the horoscope and its Gochar I find that a good lot of predictions can be made though not in its entirety. However Vajpayeeji, who has Tula Lagna with Saturn in the Lagna, became the Prime minister when the Saturn in Gochar was aspecting his tenth house. In such cases I feel Saturn becomes even more important. Of course there is no real substitute for total study of the horoscope. To me it appears that Vajpayeej's horoscope helped his party in coming to power at that time. I look frorward to hearing your comment.> > Regards,> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> > > > > --- On Tue, 5/12/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala Re: Indian_Elections> > Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 1:39 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > dear sreeram ji > > I am not very familiar with mundance astrology nor an expert but sharing my concerns with the grp as it is a part of our reserch .> Hindu newyearchart based on chaitra shukla paskha prathama 2009 and mesha sankranthi 2009 givs clues too along with dasa s which is derived frm -- we hav may b having 2 charts one is indepndence and other is republican charts but dasa will b finished when it completes 120 yrs max and then i dont know how to use it .so transits is very important i feel .In elections we can only guess along with charts of possible candidates for PM but in indian scenario it is a guesswork only as unlimited numbr of parties r there with various geogrpahical ideological regional parties .Sure those who watch politics very closely it may b easy ( astrologer shud b OOHA POHA padu says prashna maarga ) > but since jup is atichara ( as if afraid and running as if afraid of some thing is it rahu and people and karakas represented by Rahu ??) and was afflicted during main part of elections i doubt the power of BJP to come back unless a big horce trading take place which again indicated by afflicted dharma karaka JUP .> > i more worried abt some other kinds of problems which can happen in yr ( hindu yr of Virodhi ) as the year charts was indicating and dasa transitions indicating .But i hav no time or mood for delving into it > the present month charts are not giving good signals i blv .> let us see it > (lunar moths of jyeshta chart in hindu virodhi year )> Natal Chart> May 24, 2009> Time: 17:44:00> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> Delhi, India> > Also see the solar month of vrishabha chart> > May 14, 2009> Time: 21:45:00> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> Delhi, India> > see shukla paksha chaitra prathama for year 2009 chart .> > chaitra shukla pratipada 2009> March 26, 2009> Time: 21:36:31> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> Delhi, India> > Also see Mesha samkranthi chart > Mesha sankranthi chart of year 2009 > > April 14, 2009> Time: 0:38:37> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> Delhi, India> > All indications are tho for one yr i think some thing is brooding this month,esp immdtly after elections and i am not sure abt it ( hoping jhora is accurate as i hav only Jhora in office computer .) > those who interested Pls carry on the debate .> > rgrds sunil nair > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreeram srinivas" sreeram64@ .> wrote:> >> > > > Dear members,> > > > Is the mundane predictive astrology is limited to transits of one planet> > Jupiter ?? The raise and fall is all about Jupiter ?? In this case, it> > is more than that..... people have commented because the dasha is> > changing from Venus to Sun.....> > > > with regards,> > > > Sreeram_Srinivas> >>

Guest guest

dear neelam ji Thanks for data of BJP ,Lately i got aversion for mundance charts for various reasons ,one is there is no repsonsible person consulting us for prediction ( which is prime critirea ) ,other is there is only brick bats u will get even if we done a good work and u can see all will b silently watchting u to defend urself in net forums ,then i am busy with my office work which needs all mental attention than astrology which also require all ur mental faculties concentrated and un disturbed .when got some free time i was just searching for datas ( my all datas stored with old computer ,i cannot access now and it is having some window problem too ) i find the Journal of astrology giving some data and a chart i find it is mismatch as time is givn as11.45 PM which is midnite and the lagna in midnite has to b taurus according sun in the leo according to chart givn by them but again data dont match if we see the chart according to data hence all confusions strted Thanks for ur analysis i said in BJP chart the planets in cluster in 3rd house where 10th L jup also is there and under rahu and ketu axis along with Lagnesh merc ,tho there is a sambanth between lagnesh and dasamesh it is under rahu -ketu axis in natal chart .also do u think BJP chart is superior than congress irrespectiv of all this transits favors also there is an exchange between 3rd ( dushchika) and 10th L ( karma ) so dont u think it is their supposed allies in future or present has more discision than they themselvs also sun will moving to 12th House ( the PD lord ) when the results r being declared .also we know that so called secularism is a cover for protecting the rights of minorities at the cost of majority and do u think this will b favrble to BJP if they hav to sought help frm other local parties unless they get more seats than congress also sub period Lord merc is 22nd drekkana Lord and PD lord sun is 64th navamsa lord too for BJP .Even mahdasa lord is 64th navamsa lord frm moon .( so dont u think it is not easy as what we see apparently ) also indian chart the dasa is of venus -ketu -sat during the formation of new Govrmnt sat can always copy rahu and vice versa ,rahu is sitting in indian lagna in independence chart ( sanivath rahu ) sat dasa when india born also we had lot of problems too ,also sat and jup is in transit in 4/10 axis .in independence chart showing some thing in 4th H i am leaving here my concerns to the more knowledgeable memebrs in grps to discuss rgrds sunil nair , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > BJP (6.4.1980/11.45/Delhi) Jupiter's transit is on 9H of bhagya over its LL> mercury. Jupiter is himself 10L in 9H aspected by the 9L. This is a strong> position for dashmesh to be in. Jupiter-saturn between them cover> practically the whole chart. Mahadashanath venus exalts in 10H and maintains> good sambandh with mer and sun, both in 12H may indicate a new beginning.> 6L/11L Mars in 10H gives them a good fighting and competitive spirit. 10H is> not in R/K axis.> > For congress (2.1.78/11.59/Delhi), Jupiter is more crucial as they have a> triple Jupiter running, which is also their 10L. This Jupiter in 12H in> transit may not augur well for the ruling party as it might indicate> termination. 10L Jupiter aspects the natal jupiter and 4H from 12H as it> also aspects 6/8 houses. That could again mean a change for them as Jup is> also the LL, aspected by Saturn from 6H.> > 8H of death gains prominence in the double transit for congress and for BJP> it is 5H of birth.> > Just sharing some thoughts…> > Regards> Neelam>

Guest guest

dear dhananjayan ji thanks for post can u re check ur source of information i think there is some missing happened .or can u post the data u hav ,on where to see pushkara amsa ( navamsa ) and Bhaga ( degree ) Also i dont understand abt pakistan rising and progressing statemnt ( can u re check the chart with u of pakistan and pls post the data in grp ) thanks and rgrds sunil nair , Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> > Mr.Nairji,Neemamji,> Thanks for both your good write ups - these had sparked the under noted thoughts in me.For what ever it is worth I share some of them as here under.> BJP Nakshtra is Jyestha pada 3 (Pushkara navamsa).Independent India Nakshtra is Pushya > pada 1(pushkara nakshtra).Pakistan Lagna on Rohini pada2 (pushkara navamsa) and its nakshtra is Ardra pada 4 (pushkara navamsa).All the three are well progressing - I wonder hence pushkara navamsa said to confer good growth progress.> > Sincerely,> Dhananjayan.> > --- On Thu, 14/5/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala Re: Indian_Elections> > Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 8:35 PM> > dear neelam ji > > Thanks for data of BJP ,> > Lately i got aversion for mundance charts for various reasons ,one is there is no repsonsible person consulting us for prediction ( which is prime critirea ) ,other is there is only brick bats u will get even if we done a good work and u can see all will b silently watchting u to defend urself in net forums ,then i am busy with my office work which needs all mental attention than astrology which also require all ur mental faculties concentrated and un disturbed .> > when got some free time i was just searching for datas ( my all datas stored with old computer ,i cannot access now and it is having some window problem too ) > i find the Journal of astrology giving some data and a chart i find it is mismatch as time is givn as11.45 PM which is midnite and the lagna in midnite has to b taurus according sun in the leo according to chart givn by them but again data dont match if we see the chart according to data hence all confusions strted > > Thanks for ur analysis > > i said in BJP chart the planets in cluster in 3rd house where 10th L jup also is there and under rahu and ketu axis along with Lagnesh merc ,tho there is a sambanth between lagnesh and dasamesh it is under rahu -ketu axis in natal chart .also do u think BJP chart is superior than congress irrespectiv of all this transits favors > > also there is an exchange between 3rd ( dushchika) and 10th L ( karma ) > > so dont u think it is their supposed allies in future or present has more discision than they themselvs > also sun will moving to 12th House ( the PD lord ) when the results r being declared .> > also we know that so called secularism is a cover for protecting the rights of minorities at the cost of majority and do u think this will b favrble to BJP if they hav to sought help frm other local parties unless they get more seats than congress > > also sub period Lord merc is 22nd drekkana Lord and PD lord sun is 64th navamsa lord too for BJP .Even mahdasa lord is 64th navamsa lord frm moon .( so dont u think it is not easy as what we see apparently ) > > also indian chart the dasa is of venus -ketu -sat during the formation of new Govrmnt > sat can always copy rahu and vice versa ,rahu is sitting in indian lagna in independence chart ( sanivath rahu ) > > sat dasa when india born also we had lot of problems too ,> > also sat and jup is in transit in 4/10 axis .in independence chart showing some thing in 4th H > > i am leaving here my concerns to the more knowledgeable memebrs in grps to discuss > > rgrds sunil nair > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil ji,> > > > BJP (6.4.1980/11. 45/Delhi) Jupiter's transit is on 9H of bhagya over its LL> > mercury. Jupiter is himself 10L in 9H aspected by the 9L. This is a strong> > position for dashmesh to be in. Jupiter-saturn between them cover> > practically the whole chart. Mahadashanath venus exalts in 10H and maintains> > good sambandh with mer and sun, both in 12H may indicate a new beginning.> > 6L/11L Mars in 10H gives them a good fighting and competitive spirit. 10H is> > not in R/K axis.> > > > For congress (2.1.78/11.59/ Delhi), Jupiter is more crucial as they have a> > triple Jupiter running, which is also their 10L. This Jupiter in 12H in> > transit may not augur well for the ruling party as it might indicate> > termination. 10L Jupiter aspects the natal jupiter and 4H from 12H as it> > also aspects 6/8 houses. That could again mean a change for them as Jup is> > also the LL, aspected by Saturn from 6H.> > > > 8H of death gains prominence in the double transit for congress and for BJP> > it is 5H of birth.> > > > Just sharing some thoughts…> > > > Regards> > Neelam

Guest guest

Respected Neelam Gupta,

I agree with you. But sorry to write that I use 360 degree period for the dasha and antar dasha, Bhava Chalit chart for the predictions of Mundanes, Sarvashak Varga and and cyclic dashamsha.chart. BJP is running Venus/ Mercury Dasha and both are posited in 10th in Dashamsha chart. Venus is posited in 12th in Bhava Chalit,Mercury in 9th with Ketu. Saturn is transiting over Mars retrograde and Jupiter retrograde and Rahu, Jupiter has come out of the grip of Rahu, debilitation and 8th house in BJP chart.But is in the influence of natal Rahu Ketu axis.So position of BJP is not comfortable though BJP will be in majority.. --- On Thu, 5/14/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Indian_Elections Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 7:44 PM

Dear Sunil ji,

BJP (6.4.1980/11.45/Delhi) Jupiter’s transit is on 9H of bhagya over its LL mercury. Jupiter is himself 10L in 9H aspected by the 9L. This is a strong position for dashmesh to be in. Jupiter-saturn between them cover practically the whole chart. Mahadashanath venus exalts in 10H and maintains good sambandh with mer and sun, both in 12H may indicate a new beginning. 6L/11L Mars in 10H gives them a good fighting and competitive spirit. 10H is not in R/K axis.For congress (2.1.78/11.59/Delhi), Jupiter is more crucial as they have a triple Jupiter running, which is also their 10L. This Jupiter in 12H in transit may not augur well for the ruling party as it might indicate termination. 10L Jupiter aspects the natal jupiter and 4H from 12H as it also aspects 6/8 houses. That could again mean a change for them as Jup is also the LL, aspected by Saturn from 6H.8H of death gains prominence in the double transit for congress and for BJP it is 5H

of birth.Just sharing some thoughts…RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Kursija ji,I thank you for sharing your views and analysis. I have always felt so inadequate while dealing with astrology, just like the blind man trying to KNOW the elephant!RegardsNeelam 

2009/5/15 S.C. Kursija <sckursija

Respected Neelam Gupta,

I agree with you. But sorry to write that I use 360 degree period for the dasha and antar dasha, Bhava Chalit chart for the predictions of Mundanes, Sarvashak Varga and and cyclic dashamsha.chart. BJP is running Venus/ Mercury Dasha and both are posited in 10th in Dashamsha chart. Venus is posited in 12th in Bhava Chalit,Mercury in 9th with Ketu. Saturn is transiting over Mars retrograde and Jupiter retrograde and Rahu, Jupiter has come out of the grip of Rahu, debilitation and 8th house in BJP chart.But is in the influence of natal Rahu Ketu axis.So position of BJP is not comfortable though BJP will be in majority.. 

--- On Thu, 5/14/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Indian_Elections

Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 7:44 PM

Dear Sunil ji,

BJP (6.4.1980/11.45/Delhi) Jupiter’s transit is on 9H of bhagya over its LL mercury. Jupiter is himself 10L in 9H aspected by the 9L. This is a strong position for dashmesh to be in. Jupiter-saturn between them cover practically the whole chart. Mahadashanath venus exalts in 10H and maintains good sambandh with mer and sun, both in 12H may indicate a new beginning. 6L/11L Mars in 10H gives them a good fighting and competitive spirit. 10H is not in R/K axis.

For congress (2.1.78/11.59/Delhi), Jupiter is more crucial as they have a triple Jupiter running, which is also their 10L. This Jupiter in 12H in transit may not augur well for the ruling party as it might indicate termination. 10L Jupiter aspects the natal jupiter and 4H from 12H as it also aspects 6/8 houses. That could again mean a change for them as Jup is also the LL, aspected by Saturn from 6H.

8H of death gains prominence in the double transit for congress and for BJP it is 5H

of birth.Just sharing some thoughts…RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Do not worry, Big Brother is watching all of you. You are doing great

work all of you, in Mundane. I agree to Neelamjis analysis, and Kursija

ji is also such a nice man, I appreciate his efforts too.

My good wishes to all of you. I will give my inputs on Mundane from next

year, after learning from all of you Great ones here.

Best wishes to You.

Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Kursija ji,

>

> I thank you for sharing your views and analysis. I have always felt so

> inadequate while dealing with astrology, just like the blind man

trying to

> KNOW the elephant!

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> 2009/5/15 S.C. Kursija sckursija

>

> >

> >

> > Respected Neelam Gupta,

> > I agree with you. But sorry to write that I use 360 degree period

for the

> > dasha and antar dasha, Bhava Chalit chart for the predictions of

Mundanes,

> > Sarvashak Varga and and cyclic dashamsha.chart. BJP is running

Venus/

> > Mercury Dasha and both are posited in 10th in Dashamsha chart. Venus

is

> > posited in 12th in Bhava Chalit,Mercury in 9th with Ketu. Saturn is

> > transiting over Mars retrograde and Jupiter retrograde and Rahu,

Jupiter has

> > come out of the grip of Rahu, debilitation and 8th house in BJP

chart.But is

> > in the influence of natal Rahu Ketu axis.So position of BJP is not

> > comfortable though BJP will be in majority..

> >

> > --- On *Thu, 5/14/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07* wrote:

> >

> >

> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07

> > Re: Re: Indian_Elections

> >

> > Thursday, May 14, 2009, 7:44 PM

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Sunil ji,

> >

> > BJP (6.4.1980/11.45/Delhi) Jupiter's transit is on 9H of bhagya

over its LL

> > mercury. Jupiter is himself 10L in 9H aspected by the 9L. This is a

strong

> > position for dashmesh to be in. Jupiter-saturn between them cover

> > practically the whole chart. Mahadashanath venus exalts in 10H and

maintains

> > good sambandh with mer and sun, both in 12H may indicate a new

beginning.

> > 6L/11L Mars in 10H gives them a good fighting and competitive

spirit. 10H is

> > not in R/K axis.

> >

> > For congress (2.1.78/11.59/Delhi), Jupiter is more crucial as they

have a

> > triple Jupiter running, which is also their 10L. This Jupiter in 12H

in

> > transit may not augur well for the ruling party as it might indicate

> > termination. 10L Jupiter aspects the natal jupiter and 4H from 12H

as it

> > also aspects 6/8 houses. That could again mean a change for them as

Jup is

> > also the LL, aspected by Saturn from 6H.

> >

> > 8H of death gains prominence in the double transit for congress and

for BJP

> > it is 5H of birth.

> >

> > Just sharing some thoughts…

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Pranams,Mr.Sunil Nairji,Thank you very much sir,You are correct in pointing out the error that had crept in.Sincerely,Dhananjayan--- On Fri, 15/5/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Re: Indian_Elections Date: Friday, 15 May, 2009, 12:28 AM

dear dhananjayan ji thanks for post can u re check ur source of information i think there is some missing happened .or can u post the data u hav ,on where to see pushkara amsa ( navamsa ) and Bhaga ( degree ) Also i dont understand abt pakistan rising and progressing statemnt ( can u re check the chart with u of pakistan and pls post the data in grp ) thanks and rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> > Mr.Nairji,Neemamji,> Thanks for both your good write ups - these had sparked the under noted thoughts in me.For what ever it is worth I share some of them as here under.> BJP Nakshtra is Jyestha pada 3 (Pushkara navamsa).Independen t India Nakshtra is Pushya > pada 1(pushkara nakshtra).Pakistan Lagna

on Rohini pada2 (pushkara navamsa) and its nakshtra is Ardra pada 4 (pushkara navamsa).All the three are well progressing - I wonder hence pushkara navamsa said to confer good growth progress.> > Sincerely,> Dhananjayan.> > --- On Thu, 14/5/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ... wrote:> > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indian_Elections> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 8:35 PM> > dear neelam ji > > Thanks for data of BJP ,> > Lately i got aversion for mundance charts for various reasons ,one is there is no repsonsible person consulting us for prediction ( which is prime critirea ) ,other is there is only brick bats u will get even if we done a good work and u can see all will b silently watchting u to defend urself in net forums

,then i am busy with my office work which needs all mental attention than astrology which also require all ur mental faculties concentrated and un disturbed .> > when got some free time i was just searching for datas ( my all datas stored with old computer ,i cannot access now and it is having some window problem too ) > i find the Journal of astrology giving some data and a chart i find it is mismatch as time is givn as11.45 PM which is midnite and the lagna in midnite has to b taurus according sun in the leo according to chart givn by them but again data dont match if we see the chart according to data hence all confusions strted > > Thanks for ur analysis > > i said in BJP chart the planets in cluster in 3rd house where 10th L jup also is there and under rahu and ketu axis along with Lagnesh merc ,tho there is a sambanth between lagnesh and dasamesh it is under

rahu -ketu axis in natal chart .also do u think BJP chart is superior than congress irrespectiv of all this transits favors > > also there is an exchange between 3rd ( dushchika) and 10th L ( karma ) > > so dont u think it is their supposed allies in future or present has more discision than they themselvs > also sun will moving to 12th House ( the PD lord ) when the results r being declared .> > also we know that so called secularism is a cover for protecting the rights of minorities at the cost of majority and do u think this will b favrble to BJP if they hav to sought help frm other local parties unless they get more seats than congress > > also sub period Lord merc is 22nd drekkana Lord and PD lord sun is 64th navamsa lord too for BJP .Even mahdasa lord is 64th navamsa lord frm moon .( so dont u think it is not easy as what we see apparently ) > > also indian chart

the dasa is of venus -ketu -sat during the formation of new Govrmnt > sat can always copy rahu and vice versa ,rahu is sitting in indian lagna in independence chart ( sanivath rahu ) > > sat dasa when india born also we had lot of problems too ,> > also sat and jup is in transit in 4/10 axis .in independence chart showing some thing in 4th H > > i am leaving here my concerns to the more knowledgeable memebrs in grps to discuss > > rgrds sunil nair > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil ji,> > > > BJP (6.4.1980/11. 45/Delhi) Jupiter's transit is on 9H of bhagya over its LL> > mercury.. Jupiter is himself 10L in 9H aspected by the 9L. This is a strong> > position for dashmesh to be in. Jupiter-saturn between them

cover> > practically the whole chart. Mahadashanath venus exalts in 10H and maintains> > good sambandh with mer and sun, both in 12H may indicate a new beginning.> > 6L/11L Mars in 10H gives them a good fighting and competitive spirit. 10H is> > not in R/K axis.> > > > For congress (2.1.78/11.59/ Delhi), Jupiter is more crucial as they have a> > triple Jupiter running, which is also their 10L. This Jupiter in 12H in> > transit may not augur well for the ruling party as it might indicate> > termination. 10L Jupiter aspects the natal jupiter and 4H from 12H as it> > also aspects 6/8 houses. That could again mean a change for them as Jup is> > also the LL, aspected by Saturn from 6H.> > > > 8H of death gains prominence in the double transit for congress and for BJP> > it is 5H of birth.> > > > Just

sharing some thoughts…> > > > Regards> > Neelam

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Pranams,// Manmohon Singh

Date of Birth- 26th December 1932

Place of Birth- Gah, Pakisthan

Time of Birth- 2 PM //// I get a different chart with the details given for M singh. Can anyone check the chart for me please?//

I too get a different chart / dasa bukti.I have used the following coordinates:Gah(in Punjab in Pakistan) 33N06 - 72 E 65 [altitude 411.78 meters] Sincerely Dhananjayan--- On Tue, 12/5/09, bhagavathi_hariharan <bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:bhagavathi_hariharan <bhagavathi_hariharan Re: Indian_Elections Date: Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 7:05 AM

The birth details that we have considered for each of the candidate are as follows.

// Manmohon Singh

> Date of Birth- 26th December 1932

> Place of Birth- Gah, Pakisthan

> Time of Birth- 2 PM //

Mr Mammohon Singh: He is experiencing Rahu/Venus/Rahu period between

23rd March, 2009 till 3rd September, 2009. It is during Rahu/Mercury

period in 2004, he became the Prime Minister of India. Rahu is located in his 3rd House. Mercury is exalted and Lord of 10th House located in 10th House itself. Compared to that Venus is located in his 8th House and is Lord of 6th and 11th House. His Dasha cannot also be considered very favorable as compared to Mr. Pawar. However, Saturn in transit is not favorable for him at all. He is likely to miss the bus this time.

I get a different chart with the details given for M singh. Can anyone check the chart for me please?

bhagavathi

Get your preferred Email name!

Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.