of the planets.........

......... Being such a learned person you definitely must be knowing that Sound

is also a kind of movement. Sound is created by vibrations in the air. Some

types of sound can also set up vibrational movement in the surrounding

environment, & do you know ,these can affect the growth of a plant too......I

humbly request you to  pull out some time from your busy shcedule to experiment

on this...this is really very interesting....plants grow better when serene

music is played near them... & do not grow properly when raucus music is played

near them....I KNOW! I KNOW! we are NOT here to discuss the growth of plants!!!!

but this I said just to bring into your focus how sound waves can cause an

effect, positive or negative ,on a particular thing!!

NOW,SOUND WAVES ARE ENERGY!!...don't you agree??and energy is a mode of

motion!! & we are concious of the motion by it's effect only!!This effect ,if

transmitted to the brain through the vehicle of the eye ,makes itself known as

light and when it impinges on the ear we know it as SOUND!!  NOW,whether this

energy will reach the eye or the ear depends upon the wavelength & frequency of

the vibrations...

AND...the length of the wave depends upon it's frequency!!i.e.  the no. of waves

which pass a given point in one second..!! NOW again,,AS the frequency is

increased manyfolds,we are NO LONGER CONCIOUS of the vibrations..!!!!...

NOW DON " T SAY THAT YOU ARE NOT HERE TO LEARN SCIENCE....BE OPEN MINDED

PLZZZZZZ....

& THIS ARTICLE IS GOING TO BE A LITTLE LONGER>>>quite looooooooooooooong!!!!!!

NOW,EVERY PHENOMENON IN NATURE IS WHAT IT IS BY VIRTUE OF THE RATE OF MOTION OR

VIBRATION..!!

We speak of the SUN as " rising " or " setting " ,though we know that this is only an

APPEARANCE of MOTION..TO OUR SENSES,the earth is apparently standing still!! we

speak of a bell as RINGING,and yet know that all that a bell can do is to

produce vibrations in the air!! WE speak of SUN as giving " light " and " heat

" ..but these are also only the forms of energy that produce VIBRATIONS in the

ether ......WHERE scientists make use of this word " ether " in speaking of the

SUBSTANCE " in which we live  and move and have our being " which is

omnipresent,which inter-penetrates everything,and which is the source of all

ACTIVITY.

YOU DEFINITELY MUST BE KNOWING THAT THE SUN AND ALL THE PLANETS SEND

ELECTROMAGNETIC CURRENTS THROUGHOUT ALL THE SOLAR SPACE!!

NOW these electromagnetic energy can definitely be measured but only to a

certain extent!  The matter is capable of a degree of refinement BEYOND the

power of the human mind to concieve!! We have not yet been able to analyse this

refinement beyond electrons, & Quarks.......

FROM all this  it is plain that the atoms,electrons & further quarks are merely

an invisible mode of motion...i.e. a CHANGE in ELECTRICAL energy!!

NOW WE ARE COMING TO THE ACTUAL POINT........

The movement of the planets cause vibrations in the ether...

The nature of the vibrations which they send depend upon the particular NATURE

of that planet,as well as it's ever changing position in the ZODIAC!! 

Throughout the universe,the LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT ,is at work constantly..This

law is SUPREME!! Here a cause,,,there an effect!! They can NEVER operate

independently! One is supplementary to the other.THE ENTIRE COSMOS moves under

this law.The sun.,the moon .,the planets & the stars are being held in their

respective positions because of THIS harmony!! The planets travel their orbits

,they appear at certain times in certain places  due to the law of CAUSE &

EFFECT!!.......

NOW I CAN EXPLAIN HOW ASTROLOGY IS A SCIENCE....BUT THIS I WILL NOT DO SO...

I WILL ONLY TRY TO TELL YOU ABOUT HOW MANTRAS REMOVE THE MALEFIC EFFECTS OF THE

PLANETS.......!!!!!!!

Now As I told earlier SOUND is created by ANY vibration that makes the particles

of the air or ether to wobble back & forth.

The wobbling particles shake the particles next to them ,which also

vibrate,shaking the next particles and so on.And these rippling waves of air

travel to your ear,where your brain makes sense of them as sound..IN THIS

WAY,these vibrations are a bit like the ripples on a pond when you throw a stone

in.

NOW MANTRAS ARE ENERGY BASED SOUNDS!!........Saying any words produces an actual

physical vibration!!! Mantras also contain SOUND!! WHEN  UTTERED REPEATEDLY WITH

DEVOTION,THEY BECOME THE SOURCE OF ENORMOUS VIBRATIONS AND INFINITE

POWER!!!!!!!!........ Speech is the essence of humanity.All of what humanity

thinks and ultimately happens is determined by the expression of ideas and

actions through speech and it's derivative ,writing.!!  Ideas remain unutilized

until they are created through power of speech!!.......SO,MANTRAS are a

combination of words.Mantras are considered to be divine rhymes composed by the

ancient INDIAN SAINTS in the DIVINE LANGUAGE of SANSKRIT.......WHEN uttered

RHYTHEMICALLY and REPEATEDLY,the sound waves produced by the mantras CREATE a

POSITIVE vibration which leads to the ultimate well being of the person!  I ASK

YOU ....WHY IT SHOULD BE DISBELIEVED OR TERMED AS SUPERSTITION???????? Almost

all vedic mantras start with the sound

" OM " ......which causes terrific sound vibrations........

Our ancient sages SAW these words and their meaning in their DIVINE VISION WHICH

WE LACK!!!!!!!! according to the cause and effect theory,,chanting of a mantra

is the CAUSE   & the positive energy vibrations produced by the sound of chanting

is the EFFECT !!..... now there are different mantras for removing the malefic

effects of different planets maybe because different mantras produce different

kinds of sound( i.e. electromagnetic) vibrations which MATCH the electromagnetic

vibrations of that PARTICULAR PLANET!!!!....

AND I would also like to add that different PITCHES of sound causes different

vibrations in the ether.....so our ancient learned sages created mantras to be

chanted in particular PITCHES!! HOW VERY INTERESTING...today's human mind cannot

even percieve this much easily!!!

NOW TELL ME PRASHANT JI ,AM I ABLE TO SATISFY A LITTLE OF YOUR CURIOSITY AS TO

HOW MANTRAS CAN REMOVE THE MALEFIC EFFECTS OF PLANETS !!?????? If you ask for

more ...I'll try to search the answers for you 'coz this will also satisfy MY

hunger to find out the various HOW'S & WHY'S!!!!!!! 

& prashantji ,by the way....plz don't mind but I would like to know if YOU have

a TELESCOPE?? LOLzzzzzz  

--- On Tue, 5/19/09, Prashant Pandey <praspandey wrote:

Prashant Pandey <praspandey

[ind. & West. Astrology] Re: Understanding

BPHS

Indian_Astrology_Group_Daily_Digest

Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 1:22 PM

JAYA SIYAA RAM!!!

I am too much touched by your email which is filled up with extreme knowledge.

I would like to advice you that you should buy a telescope (Doorbin), whenever

you catch sight of Brihaspati planet by telescope at that time do the pooja

means in one hand telescope and in other hand plate of Pooja.

And for remedy of sadesati of mustard oil, you should do when you take glimpse

of Sani planet, and when you do Jaap of Shani(Shani ki Shanti) then continuously

you should locate Shani planet in sky by your telescope(doorbin) .

I would like to advice you that you should do teerth by going to Brihaspati

planet, managal planet and shani planet. I am sorry you cant go to Ketu planet

to get moksha.

I think we should recommend your name for Nobel Prize this year for this

wonderful and exhilarating research.

Prashant Pandey

Indian_Astrology_ Group_Daily_ Digest@grou ps.com, " bhagvatjee "

<bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Prashant Pandey Ji

> Jaya Siyaa Raam

>

> Soorya, Chandramaa, Budh, Brihaspati, Shani (Soorya's son) etc are real

Devtaa, but were given the status of planet, I think by Brahmaa Jee. You may go

the following site and read a paragraph under the heading " Soorya's Marriage and

His Children " which states that all these were assigned particular statuses - of

reiver, planet, Manu etc.

>

> http://www.geocitie s.com/bhagvatjee /shani/1- kathaa-1- 19/1-sun. htm

>

> This reference is given you as an example, in the sam way other Devtaa were

also given the status of planets.

>

> That is my one cent...

> With regards

> Sushma

>

>

>

>

>

> Indian_Astrology_ Group_Daily_ Digest@grou ps.com, " Prashant

Pandey " <praspandey@ > wrote:

> >

> > Dear Shri Goelji,

> >

> > I have one question and i know you have no answer for that.

> >

> > We recommend some mantra as remedy for somebody's problem, i think you would

be aware that those mantra were for our deity Brahaspati, Shani, Shukra (From

VEDAS, we have copied those mantras) and those were our shadow deities not the

physical planets.So Physical planets have nothing to do with those mantras.

> >

> > So tell me why you recommend those mantra if you find native's any planet,

very malefic. It means our deities are Saturn Planet and Jupiter Planet and by

reaching over those planets our Atma(Soul) will meet up with Parmatma (God).

> >

> > Regs,

> > Prashant Pandey

> >

>

Guest guest

DEAR PRASHANT PANDEY JI..

a couple of days back you invited me to write in other astro forums saying that my articles sounded interesting to you...well! now I take this opportunity to explain a little of how the chanting of mantras can remove the malefic effects of the planets.........

......... Being such a learned person you definitely must be knowing that Sound is also a kind of movement. Sound is created by vibrations in the air. Some types of sound can also set up vibrational movement in the surrounding environment, & do you know ,these can affect the growth of a plant too......I humbly request you to pull out some time from your busy shcedule to experiment on this...this is really very interesting....plants grow better when serene music is played near them... & do not grow properly when raucus music is played near them....I KNOW! I KNOW! we are NOT here to discuss the growth of plants!!!! but this I said just to bring into your focus how sound waves can cause an effect, positive or negative ,on a particular thing!!

NOW,SOUND WAVES ARE ENERGY!!...don't you agree??and energy is a mode of motion!! & we are concious of the motion by it's effect only!!This effect ,if transmitted to the brain through the vehicle of the eye ,makes itself known as light and when it impinges on the ear we know it as SOUND!! NOW,whether this energy will reach the eye or the ear depends upon the wavelength & frequency of the vibrations...

AND...the length of the wave depends upon it's frequency!!i.e. the no. of waves which pass a given point in one second..!! NOW again,,AS the frequency is increased manyfolds,we are NO LONGER CONCIOUS of the vibrations..!!!!...

NOW DON"T SAY THAT YOU ARE NOT HERE TO LEARN SCIENCE....BE OPEN MINDED PLZZZZZZ....

NOW,EVERY PHENOMENON IN NATURE IS WHAT IT IS BY VIRTUE OF THE RATE OF MOTION OR VIBRATION..!!

We speak of the SUN as "rising" or "setting",though we know that this is only an APPEARANCE of MOTION..TO OUR SENSES,the earth is apparently standing still!! we speak of a bell as RINGING,and yet know that all that a bell can do is to produce vibrations in the air!! WE speak of SUN as giving" light "and "heat "..but these are also only the forms of energy that produce VIBRATIONS in the ether ......WHERE scientists make use of this word "ether" in speaking of the SUBSTANCE "in which we live and move and have our being" which is omnipresent,which inter-penetrates everything,and which is the source of all ACTIVITY.

YOU DEFINITELY MUST BE KNOWING THAT THE SUN AND ALL THE PLANETS SEND ELECTROMAGNETIC CURRENTS THROUGHOUT ALL THE SOLAR SPACE!!

NOW these electromagnetic energy can definitely be measured but only to a certain extent! The matter is capable of a degree of refinement BEYOND the power of the human mind to concieve!! We have not yet been able to analyse this refinement beyond electrons, & Quarks.......

FROM all this it is plain that the atoms,electrons & further quarks are merely an invisible mode of motion...i.e. a CHANGE in ELECTRICAL energy!!

The nature of the vibrations which they send depend upon the particular NATURE of that planet,as well as it's ever changing position in the ZODIAC!!

Throughout the universe,the LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT ,is at work constantly..This law is SUPREME!! Here a cause,,,there an effect!! They can NEVER operate independently! One is supplementary to the other.THE ENTIRE COSMOS moves under this law.The sun.,the moon .,the planets & the stars are being held in their respective positions because of THIS harmony!! The planets travel their orbits ,they appear at certain times in certain places due to the law of CAUSE & EFFECT!!.......

I WILL ONLY TRY TO TELL YOU ABOUT HOW MANTRAS REMOVE THE MALEFIC EFFECTS OF THE PLANETS.......!!!!!!!

Now As I told earlier SOUND is created by ANY vibration that makes the particles of the air or ether to wobble back & forth.

The wobbling particles shake the particles next to them ,which also vibrate,shaking the next particles and so on.And these rippling waves of air travel to your ear,where your brain makes sense of them as sound..IN THIS WAY,these vibrations are a bit like the ripples on a pond when you throw a stone in.

NOW MANTRAS ARE ENERGY BASED SOUNDS!!........Saying any words produces an actual physical vibration!!! Mantras also contain SOUND!! WHEN UTTERED REPEATEDLY WITH DEVOTION,THEY BECOME THE SOURCE OF ENORMOUS VIBRATIONS AND INFINITE POWER!!!!!!!!........ Speech is the essence of humanity.All of what humanity thinks and ultimately happens is determined by the expression of ideas and actions through speech and it's derivative ,writing.!! Ideas remain unutilized until they are created through power of speech!!.......SO,MANTRAS are a combination of words.Mantras are considered to be divine rhymes composed by the ancient INDIAN SAINTS in the DIVINE LANGUAGE of SANSKRIT.......WHEN uttered RHYTHEMICALLY and REPEATEDLY,the sound waves produced by the mantras CREATE a POSITIVE vibration which leads to the ultimate well being of the person! I ASK YOU ....WHY IT SHOULD BE DISBELIEVED OR TERMED AS SUPERSTITION???????? Almost all vedic mantras

start with the sound "OM"......which causes terrific sound vibrations........

Our ancient sages SAW these words and their meaning in their DIVINE VISION WHICH WE LACK!!!!!!!! according to the cause and effect theory,,chanting of a mantra is the CAUSE & the positive energy vibrations produced by the sound of chanting is the EFFECT !!..... now there are different mantras for removing the malefic effects of different planets maybe because different mantras produce different kinds of sound( i.e. electromagnetic) vibrations which MATCH the electromagnetic vibrations of that PARTICULAR PLANET!!!!....

AND I would also like to add that different PITCHES of sound causes different vibrations in the ether.....so our ancient learned sages created mantras to be chanted in particular PITCHES!! HOW VERY INTERESTING...today's human mind cannot even percieve this much easily!!!

NOW TELL ME PRASHANT JI ,AM I ABLE TO SATISFY A LITTLE OF YOUR CURIOSITY AS TO HOW MANTRAS CAN REMOVE THE MALEFIC EFFECTS OF PLANETS !!?????? If you ask for more ...I'll try to search the answers for you 'coz this will also satisfy MY hunger to find out the various HOW'S & WHY'S!!!!!!!

& prashantji ,by the way....plz don't mind but I would like to know if YOU have a TELESCOPE?? LOLzzzzzz

Prashant Pandey <praspandey[ind. & West. Astrology] Re: Understanding BPHSIndian_Astrology_Group_Daily_Digest Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 1:22 PM

JAYA SIYAA RAM!!!I am too much touched by your email which is filled up with extreme knowledge.I would like to advice you that you should buy a telescope (Doorbin), whenever you catch sight of Brihaspati planet by telescope at that time do the pooja means in one hand telescope and in other hand plate of Pooja.And for remedy of sadesati of mustard oil, you should do when you take glimpse of Sani planet, and when you do Jaap of Shani(Shani ki Shanti) then continuously you should locate Shani planet in sky by your telescope(doorbin) .I would like to advice you that you should do teerth by going to Brihaspati planet, managal planet and shani planet. I am sorry you cant go to Ketu planet to get moksha.I think we should recommend your name for Nobel Prize this year for this wonderful and exhilarating research.Prashant PandeyIndian_Astrology_ Group_Daily_ Digest@grou ps.com, "bhagvatjee" <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Prashant Pandey Ji> Jaya Siyaa Raam> > Soorya, Chandramaa, Budh, Brihaspati, Shani (Soorya's son) etc are real Devtaa, but were given the status of planet, I think by Brahmaa Jee. You may go the following site and read a paragraph under the heading "Soorya's Marriage and His Children" which states that all these were assigned particular statuses - of reiver, planet, Manu etc.> > http://www.geocitie s.com/bhagvatjee /shani/1- kathaa-1- 19/1-sun. htm> > This reference is given you as an example, in the sam way other Devtaa were also given the status

of planets.> > That is my one cent...> With regards> Sushma> > > > > > Indian_Astrology_ Group_Daily_ Digest@grou ps.com, "Prashant Pandey" <praspandey@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Shri Goelji,> > > > I have one question and i know you have no answer for that.> > > > We recommend some mantra as remedy for somebody's problem, i think you would be aware that those mantra were for our deity Brahaspati, Shani, Shukra (From VEDAS, we have copied those mantras) and those were our shadow deities not the physical planets.So Physical planets have nothing to do with those mantras.> > > > So tell me why you recommend those mantra if you find native's any planet, very

malefic. It means our deities are Saturn Planet and Jupiter Planet and by reaching over those planets our Atma(Soul) will meet up with Parmatma (God).> > > > Regs,> > Prashant Pandey> >>

Guest guest

Respected Kirandasaur ji,

Thanks for explaning the sound theory and its necessity for the pitch to attain

for the proper effect. I feel that the medium for the travel of the sound and

the receiver should also be tuned. More over the power of the signals pitch,

generated by a man through mantras should affect the planet. Is it possible in

this noisy atmosphere? Please guide.

regards

--- On Wed, 5/20/09, kirandasaur <kirandasaur wrote:

kirandasaur <kirandasaur

Re: [ind. & West. Astrology] Re:

Understanding BPHS

Cc: vedic astrology

Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 4:13 AM

DEAR PRASHANT PANDEY JI..

a couple of days back you invited me to write in other astro forums saying that

my articles sounded interesting to you...well! now I take this opportunity to

explain a little of how the chanting of mantras can remove the malefic effects

of the planets.........

......... Being such a learned person you definitely must be knowing that Sound

is also a kind of movement. Sound is created by vibrations in the air. Some

types of sound can also set up vibrational movement in the surrounding

environment, & do you know ,these can affect the growth of a plant too......I

humbly request you to  pull out some time from your busy shcedule to experiment

on this...this is really very interesting....plants grow better when serene

music is played near them... & do not grow properly when raucus music is played

near them....I KNOW! I KNOW! we are NOT here to discuss the growth of plants!!!!

but this I said just to bring into your focus how sound waves can cause an

effect, positive or negative ,on a particular thing!!

NOW,SOUND WAVES ARE ENERGY!!...don't you agree??and energy is a mode of

motion!! & we are concious of the motion by it's effect only!!This effect ,if

transmitted to the brain through the vehicle of the eye ,makes itself known as

light and when it impinges on the ear we know it as SOUND!!  NOW,whether this

energy will reach the eye or the ear depends upon the wavelength & frequency of

the vibrations...

AND...the length of the wave depends upon it's frequency!!i.e.  the no. of waves

which pass a given point in one second..!! NOW again,,AS the frequency is

increased manyfolds,we are NO LONGER CONCIOUS of the vibrations..!!!!...

NOW DON " T SAY THAT YOU ARE NOT HERE TO LEARN SCIENCE....BE OPEN MINDED

PLZZZZZZ....

NOW,EVERY PHENOMENON IN NATURE IS WHAT IT IS BY VIRTUE OF THE RATE OF MOTION OR

VIBRATION..!!

We speak of the SUN as " rising " or " setting " ,though we know that this is only an

APPEARANCE of MOTION..TO OUR SENSES,the earth is apparently standing still!! we

speak of a bell as RINGING,and yet know that all that a bell can do is to

produce vibrations in the air!! WE speak of SUN as giving " light " and " heat

" ..but these are also only the forms of energy that produce VIBRATIONS in the

ether ......WHERE scientists make use of this word " ether " in speaking of the

SUBSTANCE " in which we live  and move and have our being " which is

omnipresent,which inter-penetrates everything,and which is the source of all

ACTIVITY.

YOU DEFINITELY MUST BE KNOWING THAT THE SUN AND ALL THE PLANETS SEND

ELECTROMAGNETIC CURRENTS THROUGHOUT ALL THE SOLAR SPACE!!

NOW these electromagnetic energy can definitely be measured but only to a

certain extent!  The matter is capable of a degree of refinement BEYOND the

power of the human mind to concieve!! We have not yet been able to analyse this

refinement beyond electrons, & Quarks.......

FROM all this  it is plain that the atoms,electrons & further quarks are merely

an invisible mode of motion...i.e. a CHANGE in ELECTRICAL energy!!

The nature of the vibrations which they send depend upon the particular NATURE

of that planet,as well as it's ever changing position in the ZODIAC!! 

Throughout the universe,the LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT ,is at work constantly..This

law is SUPREME!! Here a cause,,,there an effect!! They can NEVER operate

independently! One is supplementary to the other.THE ENTIRE COSMOS moves under

this law.The sun.,the moon .,the planets & the stars are being held in their

respective positions because of THIS harmony!! The planets travel their orbits

,they appear at certain times in certain places  due to the law of CAUSE &

EFFECT!!.......

I WILL ONLY TRY TO TELL YOU ABOUT HOW MANTRAS REMOVE THE MALEFIC EFFECTS OF THE

PLANETS.......!!!!!!!

Now As I told earlier SOUND is created by ANY vibration that makes the particles

of the air or ether to wobble back & forth.

The wobbling particles shake the particles next to them ,which also

vibrate,shaking the next particles and so on.And these rippling waves of air

travel to your ear,where your brain makes sense of them as sound..IN THIS

WAY,these vibrations are a bit like the ripples on a pond when you throw a stone

in.

NOW MANTRAS ARE ENERGY BASED SOUNDS!!........Saying any words produces an actual

physical vibration!!! Mantras also contain SOUND!! WHEN  UTTERED REPEATEDLY WITH

DEVOTION,THEY BECOME THE SOURCE OF ENORMOUS VIBRATIONS AND INFINITE

POWER!!!!!!!!........ Speech is the essence of humanity.All of what humanity

thinks and ultimately happens is determined by the expression of ideas and

actions through speech and it's derivative ,writing.!!  Ideas remain unutilized

until they are created through power of speech!!.......SO,MANTRAS are a

combination of words.Mantras are considered to be divine rhymes composed by the

ancient INDIAN SAINTS in the DIVINE LANGUAGE of SANSKRIT.......WHEN uttered

RHYTHEMICALLY and REPEATEDLY,the sound waves produced by the mantras CREATE a

POSITIVE vibration which leads to the ultimate well being of the person!  I ASK

YOU ....WHY IT SHOULD BE DISBELIEVED OR TERMED AS SUPERSTITION???????? Almost

all vedic mantras start with the sound

" OM " ......which causes terrific sound vibrations........

Our ancient sages SAW these words and their meaning in their DIVINE VISION WHICH

WE LACK!!!!!!!! according to the cause and effect theory,,chanting of a mantra

is the CAUSE   & the positive energy vibrations produced by the sound of chanting

is the EFFECT !!..... now there are different mantras for removing the malefic

effects of different planets maybe because different mantras produce different

kinds of sound( i.e. electromagnetic) vibrations which MATCH the electromagnetic

vibrations of that PARTICULAR PLANET!!!!....

AND I would also like to add that different PITCHES of sound causes different

vibrations in the ether.....so our ancient learned sages created mantras to be

chanted in particular PITCHES!! HOW VERY INTERESTING...today's human mind cannot

even percieve this much easily!!!

NOW TELL ME PRASHANT JI ,AM I ABLE TO SATISFY A LITTLE OF YOUR CURIOSITY AS TO

HOW MANTRAS CAN REMOVE THE MALEFIC EFFECTS OF PLANETS !!?????? If you ask for

more ...I'll try to search the answers for you 'coz this will also satisfy MY

hunger to find out the various HOW'S & WHY'S!!!!!!! 

& prashantji ,by the way....plz don't mind but I would like to know if YOU have

a TELESCOPE?? LOLzzzzzz  

Prashant Pandey <praspandey

[ind. & West. Astrology] Re: Understanding

BPHS

Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 1:22 PM

JAYA SIYAA RAM!!!

I am too much touched by your email which is filled up with extreme knowledge.

I would like to advice you that you should buy a telescope (Doorbin), whenever

you catch sight of Brihaspati planet by telescope at that time do the pooja

means in one hand telescope and in other hand plate of Pooja.

And for remedy of sadesati of mustard oil, you should do when you take glimpse

of Sani planet, and when you do Jaap of Shani(Shani ki Shanti) then continuously

you should locate Shani planet in sky by your telescope(doorbin) .

I would like to advice you that you should do teerth by going to Brihaspati

planet, managal planet and shani planet. I am sorry you cant go to Ketu planet

to get moksha.

I think we should recommend your name for Nobel Prize this year for this

wonderful and exhilarating research.

Prashant Pandey

Indian_Astrology_ Group_Daily_ Digest@grou ps.com, " bhagvatjee "

<bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Prashant Pandey Ji

> Jaya Siyaa Raam

>

> Soorya, Chandramaa, Budh, Brihaspati, Shani (Soorya's son) etc are real

Devtaa, but were given the status of planet, I think by Brahmaa Jee. You may go

the following site and read a paragraph under the heading " Soorya's Marriage and

His Children " which states that all these were assigned particular statuses - of

reiver, planet, Manu etc.

>

> http://www.geocitie s.com/bhagvatjee /shani/1- kathaa-1- 19/1-sun. htm

>

> This reference is given you as an example, in the sam way other Devtaa were

also given the status of planets.

>

> That is my one cent...

> With regards

> Sushma

>

>

>

>

>

> Indian_Astrology_ Group_Daily_ Digest@grou ps.com, " Prashant

Pandey " <praspandey@ > wrote:

> >

> > Dear Shri Goelji,

> >

> > I have one question and i know you have no answer for that.

> >

> > We recommend some mantra as remedy for somebody's problem, i think you would

be aware that those mantra were for our deity Brahaspati, Shani, Shukra (From

VEDAS, we have copied those mantras) and those were our shadow deities not the

physical planets.So Physical planets have nothing to do with those mantras.

> >

> > So tell me why you recommend those mantra if you find native's any planet,

very malefic. It means our deities are Saturn Planet and Jupiter Planet and by

reaching over those planets our Atma(Soul) will meet up with Parmatma (God).

> >

> > Regs,

> > Prashant Pandey

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear kursija ji ...I like your attitude..........healthy competition breeds only from healthy minds!!.......benefits all!! I at least am not a fan of any kind of BICKERING!!

Look sir, I'm NOT any scientist or so, but you may call me a book-worm, Have been that since I was a child.....

So abt the noisy atmosphere,,, .hmmmm............You've got a nice point there......

While studying on the sound theory, I found that the air pressure variations Or the sound reflections produced by any source. Be it an instrument or an aircraft..., Have its own unique patterns called as WAVEFORMS.

Most musical sounds vibrate in orderly repetitive patterns....IN CONTRAST; noise produces random, chaotic wave patterns. EACH type of disturbance in the atmosphere produces a distinct pattern of vibrations.i.e.of its OWN KIND..... These patterns of vibrating air molecules give a sound its unique quality.

AS I said in my earlier mail..,, the electromagnetic energy can definitely be measured but only to a certain extent! The matter is capable of a degree of refinement BEYOND the power of the human mind to conceive!! We have not yet been able to analyze this refinement beyond electrons, & Quarks....... & further quarks are merely an invisible mode of motion...i.e. a CHANGE in ELECTRICAL energy!! The scientists are yet to find out the actual relation between the sound waves and the electromagnetic waves...I happened to stumble upon a paper written by scientists of

Prefectural University of Hiroshima, Japan...........where they are studying on the mutual relationship between the sound waves and the electromagnetic waves..............and all the data & whatever equations they have given is for us ppl like KAALA AKSHAR BHAINS BRAABAR........for WE are NOT SCIENTISTS but LAYMEN !!...

So that means even in noisy atmosphere, because of the unique patterns of sound called WAVEFORMS.....there definitely MUST be a way....where a PARTICULAR TYPE OF sound waves and the electromagnetic waves match somehow...............i.e. the vibrations of a particular planet and the vibrations caused by the sound effect of chanting of the words of a particular mantra MATCH……even in the noisy atmosphere!!!!!!!!

--- On Wed, 5/20/09, S.C. Kursija <sckursija wrote:

S.C. Kursija <sckursija Re: [ind. & West. Astrology] Re: Understanding BPHS Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 4:11 AM

Respected Kirandasaur ji,Thanks for explaning the sound theory and its necessity for the pitch to attain for the proper effect. I feel that the medium for the travel of the sound and the receiver should also be tuned. More over the power of the signals pitch, generated by a man through mantras should affect the planet. Is it possible in this noisy atmosphere? Please guide.regards--- On Wed, 5/20/09, kirandasaur@ <kirandasaur@ > wrote:kirandasaur@

<kirandasaur@ >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: [ind. & West. Astrology] Re: [vedic_astrology_ classes] Understanding BPHSIndian_Astrology_ Group_Daily_ Digest@grou ps.comCc: vedic astrologyWednesday, May 20, 2009, 4:13 AMDEAR PRASHANT PANDEY JI..a couple of days back you invited me to write in other astro forums saying that my

articles sounded interesting to you...well! now I take this opportunity to explain a little of how the chanting of mantras can remove the malefic effects of the planets..... ............ Being such a learned person you definitely must be knowing that Sound is also a kind of movement. Sound is created by vibrations in the air. Some types of sound can also set up vibrational movement in the surrounding environment, & do you know ,these can affect the growth of a plant too......I humbly request you to pull out some time from your busy shcedule to experiment on this...this is really very interesting. ...plants grow better when serene music is played near them... & do not grow properly when raucus music is played near them....I KNOW! I KNOW! we are NOT here to discuss the growth of plants!!!! but this I said just to bring into your focus how sound waves can cause an effect, positive or negative ,on a particular thing!!NOW,SOUND

WAVES ARE ENERGY!!...don' t you agree??and energy is a mode of motion!! & we are concious of the motion by it's effect only!!This effect ,if transmitted to the brain through the vehicle of the eye ,makes itself known as light and when it impinges on the ear we know it as SOUND!! NOW,whether this energy will reach the eye or the ear depends upon the wavelength & frequency of the vibrations.. . AND...the length of the wave depends upon it's frequency!!i. e. the no. of waves which pass a given point in one second..!! NOW again,,AS the frequency is increased manyfolds,we are NO LONGER CONCIOUS of the vibrations.. !!!!...NOW DON"T SAY THAT YOU ARE NOT HERE TO LEARN SCIENCE....BE OPEN MINDED PLZZZZZZ.... & THIS ARTICLE IS GOING TO BE A LITTLE LONGER>>>quite looooooooooooooong! !!!!! NOW,EVERY PHENOMENON IN NATURE IS WHAT IT IS BY VIRTUE OF THE RATE OF MOTION OR VIBRATION..! !We speak of the

SUN as "rising" or "setting",though we know that this is only an APPEARANCE of MOTION..TO OUR SENSES,the earth is apparently standing still!! we speak of a bell as RINGING,and yet know that all that a bell can do is to produce vibrations in the air!! WE speak of SUN as giving" light "and "heat "..but these are also only the forms of energy that produce VIBRATIONS in the ether ......WHERE scientists make use of this word "ether" in speaking of the SUBSTANCE "in which we live and move and have our being" which is omnipresent, which inter-penetrates everything,and which is the source of all ACTIVITY. YOU DEFINITELY MUST BE KNOWING THAT THE SUN AND ALL THE PLANETS SEND ELECTROMAGNETIC CURRENTS THROUGHOUT ALL THE SOLAR SPACE!!NOW these electromagnetic energy can definitely be measured but only to a certain extent! The matter is capable of a degree of refinement BEYOND the power of the human mind to concieve!! We have not yet been

able to analyse this refinement beyond electrons, & Quarks...... .FROM all this it is plain that the atoms,electrons & further quarks are merely an invisible mode of motion...i.e. a CHANGE in ELECTRICAL energy!! NOW WE ARE COMING TO THE ACTUAL POINT....... .The movement of the planets cause vibrations in the ether...The nature of the vibrations which they send depend upon the particular NATURE of that planet,as well as it's ever changing position in the ZODIAC!! Throughout the universe,the LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT ,is at work constantly.. This law is SUPREME!! Here a cause,,,there an effect!! They can NEVER operate independently! One is supplementary to the other.THE ENTIRE COSMOS moves under this law.The sun.,the moon .,the planets & the stars are being held in their respective positions because of THIS harmony!! The planets travel their orbits ,they appear at certain times in certain places due to

the law of CAUSE & EFFECT!!.... ...NOW I CAN EXPLAIN HOW ASTROLOGY IS A SCIENCE....BUT THIS I WILL NOT DO SO...I WILL ONLY TRY TO TELL YOU ABOUT HOW MANTRAS REMOVE THE MALEFIC EFFECTS OF THE PLANETS..... ..!!!!!!!Now As I told earlier SOUND is created by ANY vibration that makes the particles of the air or ether to wobble back & forth.The wobbling particles shake the particles next to them ,which also vibrate,shaking the next particles and so on.And these rippling waves of air travel to your ear,where your brain makes sense of them as sound..IN THIS WAY,these vibrations are a bit like the ripples on a pond when you throw a stone in.NOW MANTRAS ARE ENERGY BASED SOUNDS!!.... ....Saying any words produces an actual physical vibration!!! Mantras also contain SOUND!! WHEN UTTERED REPEATEDLY WITH DEVOTION,THEY BECOME THE SOURCE OF ENORMOUS VIBRATIONS AND INFINITE POWER!!!!!!! !........ Speech is the essence of

humanity.All of what humanity thinks and ultimately happens is determined by the expression of ideas and actions through speech and it's derivative ,writing.!! Ideas remain unutilized until they are created through power of speech!!.... ...SO,MANTRAS are a combination of words.Mantras are considered to be divine rhymes composed by the ancient INDIAN SAINTS in the DIVINE LANGUAGE of SANSKRIT.... ...WHEN uttered RHYTHEMICALLY and REPEATEDLY,the sound waves produced by the mantras CREATE a POSITIVE vibration which leads to the ultimate well being of the person! I ASK YOU ....WHY IT SHOULD BE DISBELIEVED OR TERMED AS SUPERSTITION? ??????? Almost all vedic mantras start with the sound"OM"......which causes terrific sound vibrations.. ......Our ancient sages SAW these words and their meaning in their DIVINE VISION WHICH WE LACK!!!!!!!! according to the cause and effect theory,,chanting of a mantra is the CAUSE & the positive

energy vibrations produced by the sound of chanting is the EFFECT !!..... now there are different mantras for removing the malefic effects of different planets maybe because different mantras produce different kinds of sound( i.e. electromagnetic) vibrations which MATCH the electromagnetic vibrations of that PARTICULAR PLANET!!!!.. ..AND I would also like to add that different PITCHES of sound causes different vibrations in the ether.....so our ancient learned sages created mantras to be chanted in particular PITCHES!! HOW VERY INTERESTING. ..today's human mind cannot even percieve this much easily!!! NOW TELL ME PRASHANT JI ,AM I ABLE TO SATISFY A LITTLE OF YOUR CURIOSITY AS TO HOW MANTRAS CAN REMOVE THE MALEFIC EFFECTS OF PLANETS !!?????? If you ask for more ...I'll try to search the answers for you 'coz this will also satisfy MY hunger to find out the various HOW'S & WHY'S!!!!!!! & prashantji ,by the way....plz don't mind

but I would like to know if YOU have a TELESCOPE?? LOLzzzzzz --- On Tue, 5/19/09, Prashant Pandey <praspandey (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:Prashant Pandey <praspandey (AT) (DOT) co.in>[ind. & West. Astrology] Re: [vedic_astrology_ classes] Understanding BPHSIndian_Astrology_ Group_Daily_ Digest@grou ps.comTuesday, May 19, 2009, 1:22

PMJAYA SIYAA RAM!!!I am too much touched by your email which is filled up with extreme knowledge.I would like to advice you that you should buy a telescope (Doorbin), whenever you catch sight of Brihaspati planet by telescope at that time do the pooja means in one hand telescope and in other hand plate of Pooja.And for remedy of sadesati of mustard oil, you should do when you take glimpse of Sani planet, and when you do Jaap of Shani(Shani ki Shanti) then continuously you should locate Shani planet in sky by your telescope(doorbin) .I would like to advice you that you should do teerth by going to Brihaspati planet, managal planet and shani planet. I am sorry you cant go to Ketu planet to get moksha.I think we should recommend your name for Nobel Prize this year for this wonderful and exhilarating research.Prashant PandeyIndian_Astrology_ Group_Daily_ Digest@grou ps.com,

"bhagvatjee" <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Prashant Pandey Ji> Jaya Siyaa Raam> > Soorya, Chandramaa, Budh, Brihaspati, Shani (Soorya's son) etc are real Devtaa, but were given the status of planet, I think by Brahmaa Jee. You may go the following site and read a paragraph under the heading "Soorya's Marriage and His Children" which states that all these were assigned particular statuses - of reiver, planet, Manu etc.> > http://www.geocitie s.com/bhagvatjee /shani/1- kathaa-1- 19/1-sun. htm> > This reference is given you as an example, in the sam way other Devtaa were also given the status of planets.> > That is my one cent...> With regards> Sushma> > > > > > Indian_Astrology_ Group_Daily_ Digest@grou ps.com, "Prashant Pandey" <praspandey@

> wrote:> >> > Dear Shri Goelji,> > > > I have one question and i know you have no answer for that.> > > > We recommend some mantra as remedy for somebody's problem, i think you would be aware that those mantra were for our deity Brahaspati, Shani, Shukra (From VEDAS, we have copied those mantras) and those were our shadow deities not the physical planets.So Physical planets have nothing to do with those mantras.> > > > So tell me why you recommend those mantra if you find native's any planet, very malefic. It means our deities are Saturn Planet and Jupiter Planet and by reaching over those planets our Atma(Soul) will meet up with Parmatma (God).> > > > Regs,> > Prashant Pandey> >>