IndiaDivine.org

Rahu in 3rd house - what are the results that canbe predicted?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji, As per traditional teachings - "Rahu in 3rd may cause the loss of one of the younger siblings". As far as I know, there is no mention that the native would be the youngest one (or even the eldest one). That may one may not be true. If we have a confusion regarding the results that should be attributed to Rahu in 3rd house, why can't we all take up this subject as a subject of discussion and arrive at a clearer and realistic understanding? My understanding about Rahu in 3rd is also limited. So shall we start looking at classics and present our understanding in a detailed way about Rahu in 3rd? Love and regards,Sreeandh , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,> This is from K N Rao's researches where he has established that Rahu in 3H> makes one either the youngest or the eldest of the siblings, especially> siblings of the same gender. A book has been published on this, I will be> able to give the reference after checking for its details. A paper is also> published as Rahu in 3H in his book Finer Techniques of Predictions, Part 2.> > However, in modern times of small family norms where there are one or two> children, it seems a bit redundant, but Susan Boyle does have many siblings,> so I applied it to check on this principle.> > Regards> Neelam> > > 2009/5/27 dushyant trivedi trivedi20 > >> >> > My e;d3est daughter has Rahu in the 3rd house. She has a younger sister> > and younger brother i.e. two younger siblings.> >> > Her birth details> >> > DOB : 6th August 1976> > POB : Mumbai> > TOB : 7.24am IST> >> > D D Trivedi> >> >> > --- On Wed, 27/5/09, bhagavathi_hariharan bhagavathi_hariharan<bhagavathi_hariharan%40>>> > wrote:> >> > bhagavathi_hariharan bhagavathi_hariharan<bhagavathi_hariharan%40>> > >> > Re: when dream is dream> > <%40>> > Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 6:48 AM> >> >> > Dear Sreenadhji/Neelamji> >> > Thank you for a very nice article. As always, you enrich us with lot of> > information. I have not read this complete article, however this sentence> > caught my attention> >> > // Rahu in 3H makes her the youngest of the siblings //> >> > What could be the reasoning behind this statement? This is a very common> > combination in my family. None of them is the youngest, but they are all> > eldest!!! I look forward to some interesting discussion.> >> > Regards,> >> > bhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Rahu as a malefic may prevent further descend of siblings, specially if

other factors are also indicating the same. That would make the person

eldest in that case. The principle given by Sh K N Rao is perhaps not

totally derived from classics, but is a result of modern research. In any

case nothing is 100 per cent applicable unless driven by a multiplicity of

factors. Every issue must remain open for a revisit and scrutiny. :-)

Thanks and regards

Neelam

2009/5/27 Sreenadh <sreesog

>

>

> Dear Neelam ji,

> As per traditional teachings - " Rahu in 3rd may cause the loss of one of

> the younger siblings " . As far as I know, there is no mention that the native

> would be the youngest one (or even the eldest one). That may one may not be

> true.

> If we have a confusion regarding the results that should be attributed to

> Rahu in 3rd house, why can't we all take up this subject as a subject of

> discussion and arrive at a clearer and realistic understanding?

> My understanding about Rahu in 3rd is also limited. So shall we start

> looking at classics and present our understanding in a detailed way about

> Rahu in 3rd?

> Love and regards,

> Sreeandh

>

> , neelam gupta

> <neelamgupta07 wrote:

> >

> > Dear All,

> > This is from K N Rao's researches where he has established that Rahu in

> 3H

> > makes one either the youngest or the eldest of the siblings, especially

> > siblings of the same gender. A book has been published on this, I will be

> > able to give the reference after checking for its details. A paper is

> also

> > published as Rahu in 3H in his book Finer Techniques of Predictions, Part

> 2.

> >

> > However, in modern times of small family norms where there are one or two

> > children, it seems a bit redundant, but Susan Boyle does have many

> siblings,

> > so I applied it to check on this principle.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> > 2009/5/27 dushyant trivedi trivedi20

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > My e;d3est daughter has Rahu in the 3rd house. She has a younger sister

> > > and younger brother i.e. two younger siblings.

> > >

> > > Her birth details

> > >

> > > DOB : 6th August 1976

> > > POB : Mumbai

> > > TOB : 7.24am IST

> > >

> > > D D Trivedi

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Wed, 27/5/09, bhagavathi_hariharan bhagavathi_hariharan@

> ...<bhagavathi_hariharan%40>>

> > > wrote:

> > >

> > > bhagavathi_hariharan bhagavathi_hariharan@

> ...<bhagavathi_hariharan%40>

> > > >

> > > Re: when dream is dream

> > > <%

> 40>

> > > Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 6:48 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sreenadhji/Neelamji

> > >

> > > Thank you for a very nice article. As always, you enrich us with lot of

> > > information. I have not read this complete article, however this

> sentence

> > > caught my attention

> > >

> > > // Rahu in 3H makes her the youngest of the siblings //

> > >

> > > What could be the reasoning behind this statement? This is a very

> common

> > > combination in my family. None of them is the youngest, but they are

> all

> > > eldest!!! I look forward to some interesting discussion.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > bhagavathi

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear friends,

The placement of Rahu in the third house/eleventh house makes one the eldest or the youngest in the same sex in their family as per an article by Mr. Manoj Pathak in Finer Techniques of Astrological Predictions Vol.II.

regards,

Manoj--- On Wed, 5/27/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Re: Rahu in 3rd house - what are the results that canbe predicted? Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 10:47 AM

Dear Sreenadh ji,Rahu as a malefic may prevent further descend of siblings, specially ifother factors are also indicating the same. That would make the personeldest in that case. The principle given by Sh K N Rao is perhaps nottotally derived from classics, but is a result of modern research. In anycase nothing is 100 per cent applicable unless driven by a multiplicity offactors. Every issue must remain open for a revisit and scrutiny. :-)Thanks and regardsNeelam2009/5/27 Sreenadh <sreesog >>>> Dear Neelam ji,> As per traditional teachings - "Rahu in 3rd may cause the loss of one of> the younger siblings". As far as I know, there is no mention that the native> would be the youngest one (or even the eldest

one). That may one may not be> true.> If we have a confusion regarding the results that should be attributed to> Rahu in 3rd house, why can't we all take up this subject as a subject of> discussion and arrive at a clearer and realistic understanding?> My understanding about Rahu in 3rd is also limited. So shall we start> looking at classics and present our understanding in a detailed way about> Rahu in 3rd?> Love and regards,> Sreeandh>> ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta> <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > This is from K N Rao's researches where he has established that Rahu in> 3H> > makes

one either the youngest or the eldest of the siblings, especially> > siblings of the same gender. A book has been published on this, I will be> > able to give the reference after checking for its details. A paper is> also> > published as Rahu in 3H in his book Finer Techniques of Predictions, Part> 2.> >> > However, in modern times of small family norms where there are one or two> > children, it seems a bit redundant, but Susan Boyle does have many> siblings,> > so I applied it to check on this principle.> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >> >> > 2009/5/27 dushyant trivedi trivedi20@.. .> >> > >> > >> > > My e;d3est daughter has Rahu in the 3rd house. She has a younger sister> > > and younger brother i.e. two younger siblings.> > >>

> > Her birth details> > >> > > DOB : 6th August 1976> > > POB : Mumbai> > > TOB : 7.24am IST> > >> > > D D Trivedi> > >> > >> > > --- On Wed, 27/5/09, bhagavathi_harihara n bhagavathi_harihara n@> ...<bhagavathi_ hariharan% 40> >> > > wrote:> > >> > > bhagavathi_harihara n bhagavathi_harihara n@> ...<bhagavathi_ hariharan% 40>> > > >> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: when dream is dream> > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology%> 40.

com>> > > Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 6:48 AM> > >> > >> > > Dear Sreenadhji/Neelamji> > >> > > Thank you for a very nice article. As always, you enrich us with lot of> > > information. I have not read this complete article, however this> sentence> > > caught my attention> > >> > > // Rahu in 3H makes her the youngest of the siblings //> > >> > > What could be the reasoning behind this statement? This is a very> common> > > combination in my family. None of them is the youngest, but they are> all> > > eldest!!! I look forward to some interesting discussion.> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > bhagavathi>> >