IndiaDivine.org

Affects of makar rahu in 3rd house

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Guruji's,

Since this topic has lead far for knowing i would like to know the affects of makar's rahu in 3rd house ?

The third house is rahu's house as well as gemini house and if the rashi is a friendly does it makes trouble to jataka ?

What affects can be seen of this presence in human life ? Will the jatak never have siblings born ?

Regards

Amit

--- On Wed, 5/27/09, sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote:

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 Re: Rahu_ 3H Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 2:51 PM

Dear Mr. Manoj & Sreenadh,

In this case, we are only discussing Rahu's effect in 3H & 11H specifically, why it is denying co-born. When the same Rahu in 7H does not seem to deny wife !! Similarly Rahu in 10H is good for career. { NO "jobless" state effect}

The point of youngest or eldest is not a point of debate.... the question is Rahu behavior in respective houses.

As per mythology Rahu is born after penance by the parents { read only mother}.... i.e. case of delayed or assisted birth... also happens to be the only child i.e. Eldest or Youngest of the same gender.

So can we read that Rahu in 5H is not denial but case of delayed or assisted child births ??

Agree to Mr. Manoj's point as retold from Sri K.N. Rao's observation from his research studies. An observation may not have any ancient astro basis.... we are trying to probe- why it is so predominant in 3H while simiar effect is not felt in other house .....

Methods can vary from Arsha's school... so long logics are good, we can always consider....

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas