Rahu_ 5H

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhatt ji,

For rahu in the 5th the Lal Kitab says :

saal 21 ghar pahala larka, aayu 42 dooja ho

number dooja jis dam aata, sasur baba chal basta ho

'The first son will be born around the age of 21 and the second around the age of 42. When the second son is born either the grandfather or the father-in-law will leave this world'

Could you please confirm/deny the second part of this couplet?

Regards,

SP Khurana

Guest guest

Dear Rajendra Bhat ji and Satpal ji, Thanks a lot for the informative conversation - It is all very insightful. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "khurana_satpal" <khurana_satpal wrote:>> Dear Bhatt ji,> > For rahu in the 5th the Lal Kitab says :> > saal 21 ghar pahala larka, aayu 42 dooja ho> > number dooja jis dam aata, sasur baba chal basta ho> > 'The first son will be born around the age of 21 and the second around> the age of 42. When the second son is born either the grandfather or the> father-in-law will leave this world'> > Could you please confirm/deny the second part of this couplet?> > Regards,> > SP Khurana> > > > > > > > > > > > > , "rajendra_bhatt"> rajendra_bhatt@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sri Sreeram ji and group members,> > Namaskar.> > As regards to placement of Rahu in 5th I have few points. My father> had Rahu in Aries. Earlier two of my elder brothers died in infancy. I> was born at his late age. We both didn't have good harmony. In a way I> can say he didn't get full happiness from me. In my case I also have> Rahu in 5th in Aries. There was no problem during birth of my first son> but we too have many difference of opinions and outlooks towards Life.> My son too has Rahu in 5th in Cancer. He is not yet married hence cann't> say more about him.> > After my son's birth there were three abortions and in mid forties I> got 2nd son. From my experience I can say definitely that Rahu has not> denied children and sons but it denies satisfaction/ happiness from the> children.> > Regards,> > Rajendra> >> >> > , "sreeram srinivas"> sreeram64@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Mr. Manoj & Sreenadh,> > >> > > In this case, we are only discussing Rahu's effect in 3H & 11H> > > specifically, why it is denying co-born. When the same Rahu in 7H> does> > > not seem to deny wife !! Similarly Rahu in 10H is good for career. {> NO> > > "jobless" state effect}> > >> > > The point of youngest or eldest is not a point of debate.... the> > > question is Rahu behavior in respective houses.> > >> > > As per mythology Rahu is born after penance by the parents { read> only> > > mother}.... i.e. case of delayed or assisted birth... also happens> to be> > > the only child i.e. Eldest or Youngest of the same gender.> > >> > > So can we read that Rahu in 5H is not denial but case of delayed or> > > assisted child births ??> > >> > > Agree to Mr. Manoj's point as retold from Sri K.N. Rao's observation> > > from his research studies. An observation may not have any ancient> > > astro basis.... we are trying to probe- why it is so predominant in> 3H> > > while simiar effect is not felt in other house .....> > >> > > Methods can vary from Arsha's school... so long logics are good, we> can> > > always consider....> > >> > > With regards,> > >> > > Sreeram_Srinivas> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Khurana ji,

As I wrote earlier I was 3rd son for my father. Long before my birth my paternal

grandfather left this world. My maternal grandfather died when I was 6 yer old.

My first son was born when I was 31 whereas second son was born when I was 45.

My father left this world when my first son was 6 yrs old. However second was

born after another 7 years. Their maternal grandfather is in good health.

Regards,

Rajendra

, " khurana_satpal "

<khurana_satpal wrote:

>

> Dear Bhatt ji,

>

> For rahu in the 5th the Lal Kitab says :

>

> saal 21 ghar pahala larka, aayu 42 dooja ho

>

> number dooja jis dam aata, sasur baba chal basta ho

>

> 'The first son will be born around the age of 21 and the second around

> the age of 42. When the second son is born either the grandfather or the

> father-in-law will leave this world'

>

> Could you please confirm/deny the second part of this couplet?

>

> Regards,

>

> SP Khurana

>

>

>

>

>

>

, " rajendra_bhatt "

> <rajendra_bhatt@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sri Sreeram ji and group members,

> > Namaskar.

> > As regards to placement of Rahu in 5th I have few points. My father

> had Rahu in Aries. Earlier two of my elder brothers died in infancy. I

> was born at his late age. We both didn't have good harmony. In a way I

> can say he didn't get full happiness from me. In my case I also have

> Rahu in 5th in Aries. There was no problem during birth of my first son

> but we too have many difference of opinions and outlooks towards Life.

> My son too has Rahu in 5th in Cancer. He is not yet married hence cann't

> say more about him.

> > After my son's birth there were three abortions and in mid forties I

> got 2nd son. From my experience I can say definitely that Rahu has not

> denied children and sons but it denies satisfaction/ happiness from the

> children.

> > Regards,

> > Rajendra

> >

> >

> > , " sreeram srinivas "

> sreeram64@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Mr. Manoj & Sreenadh,

> > >

> > > In this case, we are only discussing Rahu's effect in 3H & 11H

> > > specifically, why it is denying co-born. When the same Rahu in 7H

> does

> > > not seem to deny wife !! Similarly Rahu in 10H is good for career. {

> NO

> > > " jobless " state effect}

> > >

> > > The point of youngest or eldest is not a point of debate.... the

> > > question is Rahu behavior in respective houses.

> > >

> > > As per mythology Rahu is born after penance by the parents { read

> only

> > > mother}.... i.e. case of delayed or assisted birth... also happens

> to be

> > > the only child i.e. Eldest or Youngest of the same gender.

> > >

> > > So can we read that Rahu in 5H is not denial but case of delayed or

> > > assisted child births ??

> > >

> > > Agree to Mr. Manoj's point as retold from Sri K.N. Rao's observation

> > > from his research studies. An observation may not have any ancient

> > > astro basis.... we are trying to probe- why it is so predominant in

> 3H

> > > while simiar effect is not felt in other house .....

> > >

> > > Methods can vary from Arsha's school... so long logics are good, we

> can

> > > always consider....

> > >

> > > With regards,

> > >

> > > Sreeram_Srinivas

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear All, Shall we look back in detail, at the results produced by Rahu in 5H? Let us have a clear understanding about the results that Rahu in 5H could indicate. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "rajendra_bhatt" <rajendra_bhatt wrote:>> Dear Sri Sreeram ji and group members,> Namaskar.> As regards to placement of Rahu in 5th I have few points. My father had Rahu in Aries. Earlier two of my elder brothers died in infancy. I was born at his late age. We both didn't have good harmony. In a way I can say he didn't get full happiness from me. In my case I also have Rahu in 5th in Aries. There was no problem during birth of my first son but we too have many difference of opinions and outlooks towards Life. My son too has Rahu in 5th in Cancer. He is not yet married hence cann't say more about him.> After my son's birth there were three abortions and in mid forties I got 2nd son. From my experience I can say definitely that Rahu has not denied children and sons but it denies satisfaction/ happiness from the children.> Regards,> Rajendra

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadji,

Very interesting. Rahu in 5th house analysis is sure to bring out the various facets of Rahu which will surprise us - since we are more used to the typical sterptypes notion of Rahu.

I know of kid who has Rahu + Sun + Guru in the 5th house. Kumbha lagna..

An astrologer told me that the child will learn and know sciences which r not in the domain of ordinary living beings.

I was concentrating more on Rahu + Guru = chandala yoga.

Rahu is also giver of gnyan - he told me.

.Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Mon, 1/6/09, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog Re: Rahu_ 5H Date: Monday, 1 June, 2009, 10:22 AM

Dear All, Shall we look back in detail, at the results produced by Rahu in 5H? Let us have a clear understanding about the results that Rahu in 5H could indicate. Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, "rajendra_bhatt" <rajendra_bhatt@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sri Sreeram ji and group members,> Namaskar.> As regards to placement of Rahu in 5th I have few points. My father had Rahu in Aries. Earlier two of my elder brothers died in infancy. I was born at his late age. We both didn't have good harmony. In a way I can say he didn't get full happiness from me. In my case I also have Rahu in 5th in Aries. There was no problem during birth of my first son but we too have many difference of opinions and outlooks towards Life. My son too has Rahu in 5th in Cancer. He is not yet married hence cann't say more about

him.> After my son's birth there were three abortions and in mid forties I got 2nd son. From my experience I can say definitely that Rahu has not denied children and sons but it denies satisfaction/ happiness from the children.> Regards,> Rajendra

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear sreenadh ji,

I have one horoscope with rahu in 5th in dhanu rashi accompanied by guru. Lagna

is leo.

it is of a lady doctor whom I know pretty well. She is very spiritual,

philosophic, mature, a " giver " if you know what I mean, only one son who is now

8 yrs+, she and her husband have been trying for a second child unsuccessfully

for the past couple of years, she is very hardworking, of adjusting and obliging

nature, even tho she has guru-chandala yoga in her 5th house,she has

chandra-mangala yoga in second house in virgo. She is working as a doctor

attached to a religious institution.

She has married her own cousin.

Regards,

Anita

--- On Mon, 1/6/09, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv wrote:

chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv

Re: Re: Rahu_ 5H

Monday, 1 June, 2009, 8:32 AM

Dear Sreenadji,

Very interesting. Rahu in 5th house analysis is sure to bring out the various

facets of Rahu which will surprise us - since we are more used to the typical

sterptypes notion of Rahu.

I know of kid who has Rahu + Sun + Guru in the 5th house. Kumbha lagna..

An astrologer told me that the child will learn and know sciences which r not in

the domain of ordinary living beings.

I was concentrating more on Rahu + Guru = chandala yoga.

Rahu is also giver of gnyan - he told me.

Chiranjiv Mehta

--- On Mon, 1/6/09, Sreenadh <sreesog > wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog >

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu_ 5H

ancient_indian_ astrology

Monday, 1 June, 2009, 10:22 AM

Dear All,

Shall  we look back in detail, at the results produced by Rahu in 5H? Let us

have a clear understanding about the results that Rahu in 5H could indicate.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

ancient_indian_ astrology, " rajendra_bhatt "

<rajendra_bhatt@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Sri Sreeram ji and group members,

> Namaskar.

> As regards to placement of Rahu in 5th I have few points. My father had Rahu

in Aries. Earlier two of my elder brothers died in infancy. I was born at his

late age. We both didn't have good harmony. In a way I can say he didn't get

full happiness from me. In my case I also have Rahu in 5th in Aries. There was

no problem during birth of my first son but we too have many difference of

opinions and outlooks towards Life. My son too has Rahu in 5th in Cancer. He is

not yet married hence cann't say more about

him.

> After my son's birth there were three abortions and in mid forties I got 2nd

son. From my experience I can say definitely that Rahu has not denied children

and sons but it denies satisfaction/ happiness from the children.

> Regards,

> Rajendra

Guest guest

Dear Anita ji, Rahu in 5th with Jupiter in Sagittarius is Rajayoga. Her Rahu dasa would be beneficial as far as wealth, position etc is concerned. But as far as death of relatives etc is concerned it is bad. Rahu along with Jupiter in Sagitterious clearly indicate 2 children (she will get one more child fore sure) and one or more mis-carriages. A remedial puja to ward of Sarpa-copa (anger of serpent) would be good, to give the second child at the earliest. There is no relevance for the word 'guru-chandala' etc in this horoscope. Rahu is an excellent benefic planet and yoga karaka for her horoscope from worldly perspective, even though some malefic results (as mentioned above) also accompany. Many excellent results such as - * job related to medicines, mantra, tantric worship etc * loss of child (abortion) * govt. job at very early age. * wealth and prosperity * power and position * interest in giving food to others (kindness) are indicated by Jupiter in 5th in Sagitterious. Similarly Rahu in 5th indicate results such as - * loss of child (abortion, later child birth) * some trouble related to the nose * awaay from relatives, not helped by relatives, disarded by relatives * if the native is women, she may have some diseases (could be skin disease etc) in private parts. etcLove and regards,Sreenadh , ash.rsh55 wrote:>> > Dear sreenadh ji,> > > I have one horoscope with rahu in 5th in dhanu rashi accompanied by guru. Lagna is leo.> it is of a lady doctor whom I know pretty well. She is very spiritual, philosophic, mature, a "giver" if you know what I mean, only one son who is now 8 yrs+, she and her husband have been trying for a second child unsuccessfully for the past couple of years, she is very hardworking, of adjusting and obliging nature, even tho she has guru-chandala yoga in her 5th house,she has chandra-mangala yoga in second house in virgo. She is working as a doctor attached to a religious institution.> She has married her own cousin.> Regards,> Anita

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,Every thing you have told about the doctor with ju and ra in 5th is right. Including the fact that she is not helped by her relatives even tho she is married within the family. Yes, her parents are far from her and her husband is working in the middle east. I do not know anything about her miscarriages or abortions.Incidentally I myself have Ju in 5th house in Leo and I was earlier working in the world of finance and have not lost a child or abortion. I have only 1 daughter and she IS exceptionally good at heart and beahaviour.

regards,

Anita--- On Mon, 1/6/09, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog Re: Rahu_ 5H Date: Monday, 1 June, 2009, 7:50 PM

Dear Anita ji, Rahu in 5th with Jupiter in Sagittarius is Rajayoga. Her Rahu dasa would be beneficial as far as wealth, position etc is concerned. But as far as death of relatives etc is concerned it is bad. Rahu along with Jupiter in Sagitterious clearly indicate 2 children (she will get one more child fore sure) and one or more mis-carriages. A remedial puja to ward of Sarpa-copa (anger of serpent) would be good, to give the second child at the earliest. There is no relevance for the word 'guru-chandala' etc in this horoscope. Rahu is an excellent benefic planet and yoga karaka for her horoscope from worldly perspective, even though some malefic results (as mentioned above) also accompany. Many excellent results such as - * job related to medicines, mantra, tantric worship etc * loss of child (abortion) * govt. job at very

early age. * wealth and prosperity * power and position * interest in giving food to others (kindness) are indicated by Jupiter in 5th in Sagitterious. Similarly Rahu in 5th indicate results such as - * loss of child (abortion, later child birth) * some trouble related to the nose * awaay from relatives, not helped by relatives, disarded by relatives * if the native is women, she may have some diseases (could be skin disease etc) in private parts. etcLove and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, ash.rsh55@.. . wrote:>> > Dear sreenadh ji,> > > I have one horoscope with rahu in 5th in dhanu rashi accompanied by guru. Lagna is leo.> it is of a lady doctor whom I know pretty well. She is very spiritual, philosophic, mature, a "giver" if you know what I mean,

only one son who is now 8 yrs+, she and her husband have been trying for a second child unsuccessfully for the past couple of years, she is very hardworking, of adjusting and obliging nature, even tho she has guru-chandala yoga in her 5th house,she has chandra-mangala yoga in second house in virgo. She is working as a doctor attached to a religious institution.> She has married her own cousin.> Regards,> Anita

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Anita ji, //Incidentally I myself have Ju in 5th house in Leo and I was earlier

working in the world of finance and have not lost a child or abortion.

I have only 1 daughter and she IS exceptionally good at heart and

beahaviour.// That is interesting. :) What is your lagna? Which are the planets placed along with Rahu? Where is the 5th house lord placed? Is Rahu dasa over or not? Love and regards,Sreenadh , Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> Every thing you have told about the doctor with ju and ra in 5th is right. Including the fact that she is not helped by her relatives even tho she is married within the family. Yes, her parents are far from her and her husband is working in the middle east. I do not know anything about her miscarriages or abortions.> Incidentally I myself have Ju in 5th house in Leo and I was earlier working in the world of finance and have not lost a child or abortion. I have only 1 daughter and she IS exceptionally good at heart and beahaviour.> regards,> Anita

Guest guest

hmmrahu in 5th house is cited as pitru dosha from the astrologers that i have met from my community..i also have rahu,guru in 5th house simha rashi,mesh lagna,with guru vargottam in navmansha occupying the lagna sthan in navmansh.mostly from my practical experience i have found that rahu in 5th house creates big troubles in graduation/post graduation even though the native is brilliant other wise.in BPHS it is mentioned that rahu in 5th house makes one a master strategist .anitaji the lady doctor's chart you have mentioned has rahu,guru in 5th house and you have mentioned she married her cousin ,its possibly the effect of chandal yoga ,where rahu is leading her guru into breaking the tradition(although for a hindu ,coz in muslims marrying a cozin is part of tradition).--- On Tue, 2/6/09, Sreenadh

<sreesog wrote:Sreenadh <sreesog Re: Rahu_ 5H Date: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 1:20 AM

Dear Anita ji, Rahu in 5th with Jupiter in Sagittarius is Rajayoga. Her Rahu dasa would be beneficial as far as wealth, position etc is concerned. But as far as death of relatives etc is concerned it is bad. Rahu along with Jupiter in Sagitterious clearly indicate 2 children (she will get one more child fore sure) and one or more mis-carriages. A remedial puja to ward of Sarpa-copa (anger of serpent) would be good, to give the second child at the earliest. There is no relevance for the word 'guru-chandala' etc in this horoscope. Rahu is an excellent benefic planet and yoga karaka for her horoscope from worldly perspective, even though some malefic results (as mentioned above) also accompany. Many excellent results such as - * job related to medicines, mantra, tantric worship etc * loss of child (abortion) * govt. job at

very early age. * wealth and prosperity * power and position * interest in giving food to others (kindness) are indicated by Jupiter in 5th in Sagitterious. Similarly Rahu in 5th indicate results such as - * loss of child (abortion, later child birth) * some trouble related to the nose * awaay from relatives, not helped by relatives, disarded by relatives * if the native is women, she may have some diseases (could be skin disease etc) in private parts. etcLove and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, ash.rsh55@.. . wrote:>> > Dear sreenadh ji,> > > I have one horoscope with rahu in 5th in dhanu rashi accompanied by guru. Lagna is leo.> it is of a lady doctor whom I know pretty well. She is very spiritual, philosophic, mature, a "giver" if you know what I

mean, only one son who is now 8 yrs+, she and her husband have been trying for a second child unsuccessfully for the past couple of years, she is very hardworking, of adjusting and obliging nature, even tho she has guru-chandala yoga in her 5th house,she has chandra-mangala yoga in second house in virgo. She is working as a doctor attached to a religious institution.> She has married her own cousin.> Regards,> Anita

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!